KANSAS CITY, Mo., Aug. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Think Realty, the industry leader in residential real estate investor resources, education and ethics, announces its 2018 Think Realty Honors finalists. The finalists are peer-nominated investors who excel within their industry niches. The winners will be recognized at the Think Realty Conference and Expo, September 22 and 23 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta.
This year's Think Realty Honors finalist list is comprised of real estate professionals in ten categories. More information about the categories and finalists can be found at http://www.thinkrealty.com/press.
Master Investor Finalists:
- Adam Adams, Blue Spruce Holdings.
- Charles Blair, Real Deal Meetup.
Multifamily Investing Finalists:
- Hector Padilla, HP Capital Investments Inc.
- Joe Fairless, Ashcroft Capital.
Single-Family Investing Finalists:
- Michael Green, MP Green Management Company.
- Tom Olson, Good Success, Olson Group.
- Linda Liberatore, My Landlord Helper, Secure Pay One.
- Bruce Norris, The Norris Group.
Property Management Finalists:
- Shay Guldberg, Renters Warehouse.
- Marc Cunningham, Grace Property Management and Real Estate.
Private Lending Finalists:
- Troy D. Fullwood, Pinnacle Investments.
- Rob Barney, DHLC Investments Inc.
Commercial Investing Finalists:
- Madan Goyal, The Seven Group, PRG Balakieson.
- Salvatore Buscemi, The Commercial Investor.
Real Estate Investing Services Finalists:
- Anthony Cazazian, Renters Warehouse.
- Brett Crosby, PeerStreet.
Industry Impact Finalists:
- "The Libbies" (Libby the Landlord Helper), Secure Pay One, My Landlord Helper.
- Ross Hamilton, Connected Investors.
- Rosario Terracciano, Clickinvest.
- Damian Langere and Keith Wasserman, Residential Relief Foundation, Gelt Inc. and Domuso Inc.
- Ken Lacy, Veterans Path Up.
Carole Ellis, editor-in-chief of Think Realty Magazine: "This year, we received literally hundreds of unique nominations across all sectors of real estate. These examples of real estate investor generosity with capital, network connections, time, and knowledge would be astounding to someone outside of our industry and were humbling to those of us already in it and aware. Our finalists are ideal examples of how real estate investing can be a vehicle not just for wealth-building, but also positive community impact. We are honored to work alongside them in the industry."
Think Realty is a central education and information resource for new real estate investors and seasoned professionals, providing members with valuable tools that help them to optimize their competitive advantage, succeed in the industry, achieve wealth-building goals and live lives of greater purpose. Think Realty is part of Affinity Worldwide. More information can be found at http://www.thinkrealty.com/press and http://www.affinityworldwide.com.
For additional comments or questions please call or email
Laura Chalk, PR Manager
913-262-1624 x 86172
SOURCE Think Realty