YANGON, Myanmar, July 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- End September is a good time to visit pristine and wonderful places in the Golden Lands of Myanmar, the next Asian Star. The number of people visiting Myanmar is rapidly increasing. In 2013, Myanmar received 2.04 million arrivals with a growth of over 90 percent as compared to the arrivals in 2012; and this is tremendous growth if compared with around 300,000 arrivals in 2010.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140712/126510
Is there a gold rush in Myanmar? Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA) reported that up to June 2014, the accumulated pledged amount of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Myanmar is US$ 46718.185 Million and covers all major industries: Power, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Mining, Hotel and Tourism, Transport & Communication, Real Estate, Livestock & Fisheries, Agriculture, Industrial Estate, Construction and Services Sectors.
World Bank Group reported Myanmar's estimated GDP is $55 billion in 2012 - 13. As per ADB report, GDP growth of Myanmar accelerated to an estimated 7.5% in Fiscal Year ended 31 March 2014. McKinsey Global Institute estimates that Myanmar's economy has potential to quadruple by 2030.
Now, growth in Myanmar is primarily due to investments in extractive industries and infrastructure. Myanmar with more than 60 million populations covering an area of 677,000 square kilometers, offers huge opportunities for both SMEs and MNCs for investment in Myanmar. MNCs and SMEs from around the world have started exploring Myanmar and more than 1000 foreign companies registered in Myanmar during 2013 – 2014 Financial Year.
On 2nd July 2014, the EITI Board admitted Myanmar as an EITI Candidate country. This has demonstrated commitment of Myanmar Government to be transparent.
MiTA welcomes all to visit Yangon to be part of Myanmar's growth and learn more about investment and business opportunities; join MiTA Myanmar Investment Trade and Technology Conference, Exhibition & Workshop 2014, 25 - 27 September at UMFCCI in Yangon.
Never miss this unique opportunity! This is a professional conference organized by MiTA, a consulting company facilitating investment and business in Myanmar since 2009.
Reasons to attend MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference 2014:
- Among many eminent Myanmar Experts, 5 Director Generals from Ministries, MPs, Myanmar President's Advisor, 5 Ambassadors (Bangladesh, EU, India, Myanmar & Norway) have confirmed to speak.
- Focus on Key Business Sectors: Medical & Health Care, Oil & Gas, Energy, Infrastructure, SEZ, Construction, Real Estate, Agriculture, Garments, Education, Banking, Finance and Insurance.
- For better networking, Myanmar & Foreign delegates will be almost equal in number.
- About 200 delegates are expected to attend this event.
MiTA Myanmar Investment Conference 2014 – Key Differentiators:
- The High Quality of the Content.
- The Value for Money - Conference Registration Fees (Singapore Dollar 450 per Delegate till 5th August 2014) are just Reasonable! No Hype, No Overcharging.
- VALUE ADDED - Key Ingredients for Successful Business:
- MiTA, a consulting firm in Myanmar, can organize customized business match making sessions.
- MiTA can also follow-up on the business that may ensue from this conference.
- Add-on programs: Yangon City Tour for Accompanied Persons, Myanmar Cultural Shows and Golf are included in Agenda – business, networking, relationship & pleasure combined!
For ONLINE REGISTRATION as delegate / exhibitor / sponsor, please visit: http://myanmar-conferences-exhibitions-workshops.myanmarinvestmentbusiness.com/
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION closes on Tuesday, 5th August 2014.
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +95 9420 110 666, +95 9420 110 451 for any assistance.
Since 2009, MiTA provides one-stop consulting services to foreign investors for entry into Myanmar's emerging market and business match-making with local Myanmar companies. MiTA's clients and business associates are from Japan, USA, UK, Germany, Norway, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Myanmar, etc. Company Profiles can be downloaded: https://mitaservices.com.sg/corporate-policies/company-profile/
MiTA is committed to do business ethically following FCPA, UK Anti-bribery Laws and Myanmar's Anti Corruption Regulations; support environmental conservation and socially equitable growth.
Dr. Madhab Paul is founding Managing Director of MiTA. Dr. Paul is having more than 19 years of experience working and doing business in 15+ countries. He did his PhD in Engineering and Masters in Management. He recently completed "Doing Business in Emerging Market" program from Harvard Business School.
Other Upcoming Event: MiTA Myanmar Oil & Gas Summit 2015
Media Contact: MADHAB PAUL, MiTA SERVICES PTE LTD, 00959420110451, MADHABPAUL@GMAIL.COM
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE MiTA SERVICES PTE LTD