FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Bond Michael C. 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Vislink Technologies, Inc. [ VISL ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Financial Officer
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES, INC., 1515 RINGLING BLVD. STE. 310
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
4/1/2020
(Street)
SARASOTA, FL 34236
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Option to Purchase (Time-Vested)  $0.1575  4/1/2020    A     965351       (1)  (1) Common Stock  965351  $0  965351  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  Pursuant to the Notice of Grant of Inducement Stock Options and Stock Option Agreement by and between the Issuer and the Reporting Person, dated as of April 1, 2020, 25% of the Inducement Options vests on April 1, 2021 and the remaining 75% vests in substantially equal monthly installments over the 36-month period following such date, subject to the Reporting Person's continued employment by the Issuer on the applicable vesting date. These options were granted outside of the Issuer's existing equity compensation plans as an inducement material to the Reporting Person's becoming an employee of the Issuer, in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

Remarks:
Exhibit 24 - Power of Attorney

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Bond Michael C.
C/O VISLINK TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
1515 RINGLING BLVD. STE. 310
SARASOTA, FL 34236


Chief Financial Officer

Signatures
/s/ Ira Kotel, attorney-in-fact 4/3/2020
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
Vislink Technologies (NASDAQ:VISL)
Historical Stock Chart
From Sep 2020 to Oct 2020 Click Here for more Vislink Technologies Charts.
Vislink Technologies (NASDAQ:VISL)
Historical Stock Chart
From Oct 2019 to Oct 2020 Click Here for more Vislink Technologies Charts.