CLEVELAND, Nov. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Chronic Care Management, Inc. today announced that it has been chosen as the preferred chronic care management (CCM) partner of Geriatric Practice Management, LLC, the developer and operator of its market-leading GEHRIMED™ electronic health record and services platform.
CCM is a program launched by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that helps drive longitudinal care management for patients with two or more chronic conditions while providing new revenue streams to participating practices. Chronic Care Management, Inc.'s technology and clinical staff platform support the CMS program, by enabling performance of core care management activities such as care planning, care coordination, medication management and patient assessments, as well as quality measure support for all major quality payment programs including ACO and MIPS.
Dr. William Mills, President and CEO of Chronic Care Management, Inc. said, "We are delighted to be chosen as the CCM partner of choice by GEHRIMED™, the market leader in post-acute care and long-term care electronic health record design and support. We are also excited to partner with GEHRIMED™ users throughout the country to help practices provide high quality "in-between visit" care management to their patients, alongside valuable new revenue streams to their groups."
Rod Baird, President of GEHRIMED™ said, "Chronic care management is a program that can provide significant benefits for long-term and post-acute care patients and the practices that provide care for them. We selected Chronic Care Management, Inc. as our partner in this space because we believe they have the knowledge and experience to provide superior service to GEHRIMED™ users and their patients."
Geriatric Practice Management, LLC (GPM) is a software solution and services company devoted to the support of long-term care and post-acute care practices. GPM is the market's leading provider of electronic health record solutions. GPM currently serves more than 9,000 users, covering over 8,000 facilities and reports more than 3 million encounters annually.
For more information about GEHRIMED™ please contact the company by phone at (828) 348-2888 or email at email@example.com.
Chronic Care Management, Inc. provides:
- A comprehensive "in-between episode" technology solution as well as practice-integrated clinical staff that together provide complete care management for Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial beneficiaries
- Care management support for multiple Quality Programs including Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Savings Program, MIPS, Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+), and others
- Robust Risk Stratification capability, enabling care management workflow from high to low risk
- Capture of non-visit revenue via chronic care management codes (CPT 99490, CPT 99487 and CPT 99489) with 3rd-party tested, robust audit trail and time tracking features
- Chronic Care Management Professional Hints, which provide evidence-based documentation processes for many chronic medical conditions
- Business intelligence tools that provide real-time data on CCM revenue and other key performance indicators
- Advanced scheduling / Call Center support technology to address the continuity of care and community outreach to the patients in between physician visits
- Comprehensive medication management including home delivery and adherence tools via partner pharmacy
About Chronic Care Management, Inc.
Chronic Care Management, Inc. is a solution-oriented technology and services care management provider. The company's primary focus is "in-between visit" care management for people with multiple chronic conditions. Founded by a physician with first-hand care management and primary care/geriatrics practice, the company develops and deploys software and clinically integrated care management programs that promote goal-directed, quality collaborative care planning. The solutions bring together healthcare providers, systems and stakeholders around a central, person-centered care plan that drive positive clinical outcomes for patients and positive financial outcomes for healthcare organizations. Providing fee-for-service healthcare providers a concrete path from volume to value, Chronic Care Management, also empowers organizations who are participating in alternative payment models with a formal platform to foster care coordination, quality measure success attainment, advance care planning, care transitions, medication reconciliation and a number of other success-driving areas.
For more information, or to schedule a product demonstration, please visit http://www.chroniccaremanagement.com or call toll free: (844) CCM-6500 / (844) 226-6500.
© 2017 Chronic Care Management, Inc. Chronic Care Management Professional Hints and the Chronic Care Management company name with logo are registered trademarks of Chronic Care Management, Inc. All rights reserved.
Chronic Care Management, Inc.
Geriatric Practice Management, LLC
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gehrimed-selects-chronic-care-management-inc-as-its-chronic-care-management-partner-300555870.html
SOURCE Chronic Care Management, Inc.