- Over 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on our actionable
- More than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers use our
- SpendEdge has the fastest growth rate in number of
reports and client base
YORK, July 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The IT
Consulting market size is expected to grow by USD 131.35 Billion by 2025, at a Compound
Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.19% during the forecast period.
To know more about this market.
Request For a Free Sample Report
IT Consulting Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market
forecasts in various regions are offered in this IT Consulting
research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the
top supply markets, market opportunities, challenges and the
critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a
cost-effective category management strategy.
The report provides insights on the following
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and
recovery analysis of IT
Related Reports on Professional Services Market:
- IT Consulting - Forecast and Analysis: The IT Consulting
will grow at a CAGR of 5.15% during 2021-2025. Prices will
increase by 3%-5% during the forecast period.
- Asset Recovery Services Category Sourcing and Procurement
Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on cost and
pricing, past engagements, productivity, and geographical
- Data Feed Management- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence
Report: The report provides a complete drill-down on global
data feed management services spend outlook at a global as well as
regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental
spend, and other key information is available individually for
North America, South America, Europe, Middle
East and Africa, and
Detect blind spots in your revenue decisions by analyzing
interconnected unknowns around the "IT Consulting Market."
2021 - 2025
North America, South
America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC
Leading IT Consulting
Tohmatsu Ltd., PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd., and Ernst
& Young Global Ltd.
Flat-fee model, hourly
rate model, and cost-plus model
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and
shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their IT
Consulting Market requirements following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the workplace computing devices category
essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing
and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market
intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading
companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in
delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence
reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download