FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5                       
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

BEDU-ADDO FRANK
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

PDS Biotechnology Corp [ PDSB ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

__X__ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
President/CEO
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

C/O PDS BIOTECHNOLOGY CORPORATION, 25B VREELAND ROAD
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)

6/23/2020
(Street)

FLORHAM PARK, NJ 07932
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Employee Stock Option (Right to Buy) $1.45 6/23/2020  A   125000     (1)6/23/2030 Common Stock 125000 $0 125000 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) This option, representing a right to purchase a total of 125,000 shares of Common Stock, will become exercisable on June 23, 2021, with 25% vesting on that date and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 equal monthly installments thereafter, subject to continued service to the Issuer through each vesting date.

Remarks:
Exhibit List Exhibit 24 - Power of Attorney

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
BEDU-ADDO FRANK
C/O PDS BIOTECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
25B VREELAND ROAD
FLORHAM PARK, NJ 07932
X
President/CEO

Signatures
/s/ Hillary Yegen, attorney-in-fact6/25/2020
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate

PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2020 to Jul 2020 Click Here for more PDS Biotechnology Charts.
PDS Biotechnology (NASDAQ:PDSB)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jul 2019 to Jul 2020 Click Here for more PDS Biotechnology Charts.