SALT LAKE CITY, May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) announced Hertz, ICW Group Insurance Companies, SnackNation, Telefônica Brasil and Vizolution as 2019 CX Innovation Award winners to over 300 customer experience professionals during a special ceremony at the annual Insight Exchange conference, May 15.
In its eighth year this award recognizes new and innovative practices that improve customer experience, result in strong business impact and advance the field of customer experience for other organizations.
"Innovation is at the core of what we do as CX professionals and these awards provide a few select examples of how innovation advances our profession," said Bob Azman, CCXP, CXPA Board Chair.
This year's CX Innovation Award finalists are:
- Dialog Axiata PLC: Rule-based Model for Automating Front-line FCR Logs
- Dorel Juvenile: Keeping Our Future Safe in the Now Generation
- Flipkart Internet Private Limited: Data-driven Proactive and Predictive Customer Care
- Hertz: Hertz Fast Lane Powered By CLEAR (winner)
- Hughes Network Systems: CXnow! - A customer experience employee idea program
- ICW Group Insurance Companies: Gaining Competitive Advantage with New Service Offering (winner)
- Kronos Incorporated: Kronos Community
- Prologis: Staying Ahead of What's Next by Turning Customer Insights into Action
- Reliant: Hey Google, Ask Reliant!
- SnackNation: SnackNation RetEngineering (Customer Retention Engineering) (winner)
- Telefônica Brasil: Bots Training Center (winner)
- Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş.: The Interrelation Between Customer and Employee Experience
- USA TODAY NETWORK | Gannett: Driving Customer Engagement and Retention through USA TODAY NETWORK's Lifecycle Communications Program
- Vizolution: Launching the UK's first ever mortgage application journey (winner)
- VMware, Inc.: Maverick - aligning technology roadmaps with needs to drive higher customer satisfaction
Customer experience professionals from around the world gathered together in Salt Lake City for the CXPA's unique Insight Exchange event planned and run by members for members. The event features small group learning and networking with best practices and tools shared by over 100 attendees.
"The conversations at this year's Insight Exchange are amazing, demonstrating how CX professionals are driving success and growth for their organizations through client-centric practices," said Greg Melia, CAE, CXPA Chief Executive Officer. "Congratulations to all of the Innovation Awards winners who exemplify CX excellence."
About the CXPA
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience professionals and organizational best practices. It provides customer experience professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience through the globally recognized Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP). The CXPA is sponsored by the following organizations: Gold Global Sponsor - Confirmit; Silver Global Sponsors - Concentrix, InMoment, Medallia, and Quadient; Bronze Global Sponsors - Bond Brand Loyalty, CallMiner, Centriam, Cyara, Ipsos, Kantar, and Verint. For more information, visit http://www.cxpa.org.
Customer Experience Professionals Association, CXPA, and the CXPA logo are trademarks of the Customer Experience Professionals Association.
All other company names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE Customer Experience Professionals Association