FORM 4
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

Van Scoter John C.
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

Solid Power, Inc. [ SLDP ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

__X__ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
President & CEO
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

486 S. PIERCE AVE., SUITE E
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)

6/14/2023
(Street)

LOUISVILLE, CO 80027
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
(City)        (State)        (Zip)
Rule 10b5-1(c) Transaction Indication
Check this box to indicate that a transaction was made pursuant to a contract, instruction or written plan that is intended to satisfy the affirmative defense conditions of Rule 10b5-1(c). See Instruction 10.

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 6/14/2023  A  1035276 (1)A$0 1035276 D  

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $2.35 6/14/2023  A   1904016     (2)6/14/2033 Common Stock 1904016 $0 1904016 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of the underlying common stock of the Issuer. The restricted stock units will vest as to 25% of the granted number on June 14, 2024, and the remaining 75% of the granted number will vest in 12 equal quarterly installments commencing on June 30, 2024, and thereafter at the end of each fiscal quarter of the Issuer, subject to the reporting person continuing to be a service provider (as defined in the Solid Power, Inc. 2021 Equity Incentive Plan) through the applicable vesting date.
(2) The stock option will vest as to 25% of the shares of the Issuer's common stock underlying the grant on June 14, 2024, and will vest as to the remaining 75% of the shares underlying the grant in 12 equal quarterly installments commencing on June 30, 2024, and thereafter at the end of each fiscal quarter of the Issuer, subject to the reporting person continuing to be a service provider (as defined in the Solid Power, Inc. 2021 Equity Incentive Plan) through the applicable vesting date.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
Van Scoter John C.
486 S. PIERCE AVE., SUITE E
LOUISVILLE, CO 80027
X
President & CEO

Signatures
/s/ James Liebscher, attorney-in-fact on behalf of John C. Van Scoter6/15/2023
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate


Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
*If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
**Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note:File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.
Decarbonization Plus Acq... (NASDAQ:DCRC)
Historical Stock Chart
From Mar 2024 to Apr 2024 Click Here for more Decarbonization Plus Acq... Charts.
Decarbonization Plus Acq... (NASDAQ:DCRC)
Historical Stock Chart
From Apr 2023 to Apr 2024 Click Here for more Decarbonization Plus Acq... Charts.