SAN FRANCISCO, April 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global c-reactive protein (CRP) testing market size is expected to reach USD 1.77 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 1.3% during the forecast period. Rising incidence of inflammatory disorders such as cancer infections and cardiovascular disorders is one of the leading factors driving market growth. Furthermore, increasing global incidence of endometriosis in women is expected to play a major role in the CRP testing market over the forecast period.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Increase in funds provided to academic research institutions and individual researchers is expected to boost growth. Moreover, various initiatives by international bodies such as WHO and NIH for prevention and treatment of chronic disorders such as cardiovascular diseases and cancer are anticipated to promote growth.
Point-of-care devices for CRP testing are being increasingly adopted by healthcare professionals in clinics and hospitals. Technological advancements in these portable, rapid, and easy-to-use testing devices are expected to strengthen POC settings. Additionally, collaborations among governments, companies, and research institutions are expected to drive the growth of CRP diagnostic devices.
Browse full research report with TOC on "C-Reactive Protein (CRP) Test Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Assay Type, By Detection Range, By Disease Area (Cardiovascular Disease, Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-c-reactive-protein-testing-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By type of assay, immunoturbidimetric assays are estimated to account for the largest revenue share owing to adequate availability of CRP testing kits based on this technology
- Based on disease type, cardiovascular disorders accounted for the largest market share owing to higher clinical significance of CRP levels in disease-oriented studies for cardiac infections and strokes
- On the basis of end use, clinics are estimated to account for the largest share in terms of revenue, owing to favorable government policies in the field of primary healthcare settings
- North America dominated the market due to presence of a well-established healthcare framework, government support, increase in investigational studies in this field, and presence of a substantial number of regional players
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to presence of local as well as international market players, extensive research, and favorable government support
- Major players include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Ortho Clinical Diagnostics; Quest Diagnostics; Danaher; Siemens Healthineers; Abbott; Abaxis, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings; Getein Biotech, Inc.; Randox Laboratories Ltd.; BODITECH MED, INC.; Orion Diagnostica Oy; and HORIBA, Ltd.
- Companies are entering into collaborations with academic institutions and private and public entities to promote advancements in the space, which is ultimately driving the growth of the C-reactive protein testing market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Genetic Disease Diagnostic Market - Rising incidences of genetic disorders that give rise to wide variety of independent diagnostic procedures globally is predominantly driving the growth of the global genetic disorder diagnostic market.
- Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market - The global autoimmune disease diagnostics market size was valued at USD 3.3 billion in the year 2015 and is estimated to reach a value of USD 5.0 billion by 2025
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing Market - The global nucleic acid amplification testing (NAAT) market size was valued at USD 1.78 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 4.4 Billion by 2025
- Cancer Diagnostics Market - The global cancer diagnostics market size was valued at USD 124.0 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global C-reactive protein testing market on the basis of assay type, detection range, disease area, end use, and region:
- C-Reactive Protein Testing Assay Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Immunoturbidimetric assay
- Chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA)
- C-Reactive Protein Testing Detection Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Conventional CRP
- C-Reactive Protein Testing Disease Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- C-Reactive Protein Testing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Assisted living healthcare facilities
- C-Reactive Protein Testing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519