Netapp, Inc. (MM) (NASDAQ:NTAP)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From Jun 2010 to Jun 2015
NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) today announced that it ranked #4 on Crain's Chicago Business's annual "Best Places to Work" list for 2012. Following NetApp's January #6 ranking on FORTUNE's 2012 "100 Best Companies to Work For" list, this marks the first time that NetApp has both participated in and received recognition in the Chicago area as a top place to work. Along with this honor, NetApp received distinctive recognition as the top technology firm among the neighboring technology companies in the six-county Chicago area, which further establishes NetApp as the company to do business with in the area.
With employees driven toward a shared commitment to global success through innovation, NetApp nurtures its culture by measuring itself against the world's best workplaces. This distinguished recognition given by Crain's Chicago Business follows a history of top-10 rankings that NetApp has received in various countries around the world for being a top employer and a great place to work.
- The Crain's Chicago Business "Best Places to Work" list was determined by the results of two surveys conducted by Crain's research partner, Buck Consultants LLC. For a company to achieve a ranking, a representative from the company completed a survey detailing hiring practices, benefits, and pay and the company's Chicago-area employees completed a second survey. The combined score of the company and employee surveys determined the 2012 "Best Places to Work" list.
- Along with NetApp's #4 ranking in Chicago, the company has proven to be a great place to work in these locations around the world:
- FORTUNE'S "100 Best Companies to Work For" list: #6
- World's Best Multinational Workplace: #3
- Austria: #1
- Research Triangle Park, North Carolina: #1
- Japan: #2
- France: #2
- Germany: #2
- United Kingdom: #2
- Canada: #2
- Switzerland: #2
- Australia: #3
- Minnesota: #4
- Netherlands: #5
- Washington, D.C.: #5
- Pennsylvania: #5
- New York: #6
- Europe: #6
- India: #10
- NetApp's culture is the source of sustainable differentiation for the company, which is why the company believes that inspired employees do the extraordinary. As a true testament to giving back, every year employees at NetApp's Chicago office volunteer at the local Toys for Tots drive and the Chicago Food Depository. NetApp is also a host site for St. Baldrick's annual fundraising event; the Chicago campus recently raised over $37,000 for childhood-cancer research.
Jeff Paley, regional director, Enterprise Sales, NetApp
"We have a culture of treating our employees, our customers, and our partners with respect, for going beyond, and for doing the right thing. NetApp employees embody the core values of the company, which drives success for our customers and partners. Being selected by Crain's as a top place to work in Chicago is a true testament that our employees model our values, resulting in innovative products and outstanding services that help our partners and customers accelerate their businesses. I am especially proud to be part of this highly collaborative team, which has achieved record growth in the market."
Discuss this news in NetApp Communities, where you can exchange thoughts and ideas on a variety of topics with NetApp's community members. Collaborate with our company, engage in conversation with NetApp leaders and employees, and participate in our passion to go further, faster. Join now at www.netapp.com/us/communities.
- Read about NetApp's commitment to culture and its consistent recognition around the world: www.netapp.com/us/company/our-story/great-place-to-work
- Follow NetApp on Twitter: www.twitter.com/NetApp
- Get the latest on NetApp culture: www.facebook.com/NetAppCulture
- Join NetApp on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NetApp
- View NetApp videos on YouTube: www.youtube.com/NetAppTV
- Connect with NetApp on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=111681
NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that deliver outstanding cost efficiency and accelerate business breakthroughs. Discover our passion for helping companies around the world go further, faster at www.netapp.com.
NetApp, the NetApp logo, and Go further, faster are trademarks or registered trademarks of NetApp, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine