HRT, Petrobras, TNK Set Six-Month Timeline for Amazon Gas Development

Date : 12/17/2012 @ 6:22PM
Source : Dow Jones News
Stock : Petro Rio S.A (HRP)
Quote : 0.73  0.0 (0.00%) @ 2:12AM
Petro Rio S.A share price Chart

HRT, Petrobras, TNK Set Six-Month Timeline for Amazon Gas Development

Petro Rio S.A (TSXV:HRP)
Historical Stock Chart

5 Years : From Sep 2012 to Sep 2017

Click Here for more Petro Rio S.A Charts.

BRASILIA--Brazilian oil company HRT Participacoes em Petroleo SA (HRTP3.BR, HRTPY), and partners Petrobras (PETR4.BR, PBR) and TNK-Brasil set a six-month timeline for joint development of gas fields in the Brazil's Amazon region, HRT said Monday.

The companies originally signed a protocol for development of gas projects in the Jurua field of Brazil's Solimoes basin in October.

HRT said the timeline for the agreement was finalized last week during a visit of Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff to Russia, where TNK-BP has offices.

HRT currently holds a 55% operating stake in 21 exploration blocks in Solimoes. TNK-Brasil, a subsidiary of BP PLC's (BP.LN, BP) Russian joint venture TNK-BP Ltd., holds the remaining 45% in that operation.

Petrobras currently operates the remote Urucu field that has produced natural gas not far from HRT's discoveries.

HRT shares ended 0.8% lower on Brazil's Bovespa stock exchange Monday at 4.96 Brazilian reais ($2.38). Petrobras shares ended 0.9% lower at BRL20.03.

Write to Gerald Jeffris at

Subscribe to WSJ:

Latest TSXV:HRP Messages

{{bbMessage.M_Alias}} {{bbMessage.MSG_Date}} {{bbMessage.HowLongAgo}} {{bbMessage.MSG_ID}} {{bbMessage.MSG_Subject}}

Loading Messages....

No posts yet, be the first! No {{symbol}} Message Board. Create One! See More Posts on {{symbol}} Message Board See More Message Board Posts
Your Recent History
Gulf Keyst..
FTSE 100
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

NYSE, AMEX, and ASX quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other quotes are delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P:40 V:us D:20170925 00:36:22