|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- broadwood 14:24:56 10/03/2014
- Barclays and RBS continuing to perform abysmally. It looks like the immediate future still looks very clouded for both. As the banks go, we seem to be in the best place for the moment. We do need the regulator's say so for a dividend though. One way or another we should have clarification within a month or so.
- gotnorolex 12:04:23 10/03/2014
- What ever PC you choose it'll be a whole lot faster with Chrome plus the FREE one-tab extension app saving you up to 95% memory! I also use FREE Protopage to bookmark 100 sites which brings me all relevant financial up to date news with their RSS no matter where in the world it emanates from!
- jwoolley 11:25:04 10/03/2014
- I'm also looking for new PC/Laptop....and my reading is that Windows 8.1 is much better than the Windows 8....but also my understanding is that if you get it with Windows 8 Pro, you are able to upload Windows 7 if you don't get on with Windows 8....but it needs to be Pro.....but I'm still doing my research on this when I get time.....hope that helps a little joeall.
- joeall 11:12:26 10/03/2014
- Anyone, anything good to say about windows 8 I'm thinking about getting a new pc, it will mostly be used for finance, so I don't want to have to be having to buy a more expensive pc such as apple.Any input would be welcome.
- Alphorn 09:18:32 10/03/2014
- The latest investigations into forex fixing seem underway. Incredible how the banks seem to have a never ending trail of corruption. At least forex should not impact Lloyds. 'Post offices' only change holiday money ;-)
- miamigo 08:51:16 06/03/2014
- Still can't help feeling that the government are perfectly happy for the PPI gravy train to roll on and on since it is, in effect, a form of QE. People make claims, they get the cash and then they go and book a holiday or buy a new telly. It keeps the ecconomy ticking over and the banks are the ones paying for it all.
- Newbank 17:48:15 05/03/2014
- Uty raised a good question; does anyone know when Lloyds are due to publish the full annual report? Not wanting to play the guessing game, but no decisions can be made about the next Inst Inv share sale until the report is published. It has been intimated that the sale will take place in April but that again is tentative.
- Alphorn 11:05:17 05/03/2014
- I don't have issues with individuals receiving bonuses for some outstanding achievement over and above their normal job role. I just don't believe that so many people reach this category in an organisation. When bonuses become the 'norm' they cease to be a motivator.
- diku 08:30:54 05/03/2014
- So the Investment Bank in America is holding Barc at ransom in bonus payment or they leave....I say let them go....ever wonder if every joe public in the World that puts money in the PLC casinos directly or via fundies/ISA etc etc were to stop paying in what would happen?....
- begorrah88 08:04:23 05/03/2014
- Doesn't sound like the strongest piece of management. The argument doesn't really hold water and will see his profile go down in the eyes of the regulator who may now have concerns about him not being brave enough to stand up and do the right thing.
- mikeran 16:50:20 04/03/2014
- If the ombudsman bothered to check the source he would find a big scam , and some foreign residents getting rich quick. in the meantime the players seem happy to play between 80-81. Cheltenham week quite often brings a few changes UP or down as the juniors are left playing with the cookie jar.
- valedo 11:16:37 04/03/2014
- Putin the brave must have fallen off his high horse. Who really cares if he takes Crimea, seems to me the Ukraine would be better off without it. The Russians are always going to be buzzing around the place so best build a berlin wall and get on with life.