|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- RobertFaulkner 19:08:46 20/04/2014
- If Lloyds starts to pay a 1.5p a year dividend then the price must rise to £1 as this is what you would get in a building society in interest(if you shop around) Provide the market believes Lloyds could afford this for the foreseeable future 100p is the minimum SP
- y1phr 15:37:13 17/04/2014
- What ever happens this is a good one to hold on to for the long term,l think so anyway.my isa is my pension and is full of just lloyds shares starting from 27p and I will want to draw on it in about 6years.
- mr.elbee 10:23:07 17/04/2014
- ........but Carney has explicity said that rates WILL NOT rise to historically normal levels for several years. The budget has started to address the savings issue as has the welfare reform. The Bank can only do so much.
- broadwood 16:16:11 16/04/2014
- All shocking stuff - if you're not in the market!! UK wages rise 1.7pc, unemployment drops to 6.9pc. US stocks higher after positive housing, output data US stocks rose in early trade on Wednesday after positive reports on the housing market and industrial production for March pointed to the economy emerging from bad winter weather
- keith95 10:13:57 16/04/2014
- .. when the brokers have sold on their shares to the PI's expect the downgrades on the back of a fragile rUK economy with no oil of any significant value to support the economy and that long feared run on the pound through the loss of Scotland... There are some big short term risks for the UK - and Lloy will be heavily exposed to them all.
- mr.elbee 08:59:27 16/04/2014
- further to the chair being kicked away,broadwood,some dopey Shadow economics/finance woman was on Newsnight last night...was completely hopeless[where do they get them from?] and even PAXO,armed only with his degree in English literature destroyed her equally dopey non arguments.
- broadwood 08:20:35 16/04/2014
- Banks continue to suffer, with Swiss bank Credit Suisse reporting first-quarter net profit fell by more than a third to 859m Swiss francs as revenue from bond-trading tumbled. Analysts had expected profits for 1.15bn
- begorrah88 08:10:36 16/04/2014
- Lloy opened up at 71.9p! but the hedgies can't believe their luck as they sweep it all back off the table and into their satchels. Ah, those HFT's and what they can do Easy money for them and will continue to be so until the UK belatedly recognise there is a problem but what will the cost have been to get them to that point?
- thekida 21:55:33 15/04/2014
- tipjunkie....yep looks greatttt....what a great game golf is.....next life I want to be a pro (successful) golfer.....great life...see loads of countrys, long sporting life!! TK:) Ps look at faldos how to hit your fairway woods on youtube..simple and it works!!
- Andy Flower 16:29:04 15/04/2014
- Very hard to tell Shaf. I am also watching ( and holding :( ) and will top in very small cautious quantities. Most broker sentiment is improving and most say the sale by the Gov will actually help the sp in the long run. But a lot of fear around now ... Having cash now is not a bad place to be :).
- mikeran 16:00:31 15/04/2014
- I would not have too much confidence in the Market view of Lloyds update on May 1st. Good news is still bad news for the Sp the HFT hedgies get more for their money that way . If the institutions worried about being mis sold on the recent lloyds Placing . they need look no further than their own Gambling casinos.They are playing the same message already for any sell off at TSB.
- Alphorn 11:41:39 15/04/2014
- It may be that in the USA they have already taken the writedowns using Chapter 11 for corporates plus housing repossessions etc, so are 'cleaner' for a return to 'normality' in terms of interest rates? The UK has not taken these bitter pills.