|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- twirl 09:06:04 25/07/2014
- Good for RBS to catch the hedgies out. Expect them to keep trimming us below 75. In our results I reckon we will have excellent profit growth ,reducing ppi risk and a divi announced. We ought to go over 80p on the day. The share offering to retail and inst will probably be announced later.
- begorrah88 08:26:43 25/07/2014
- BW I was kidding obviously I like the thought that the figures are out early at RBS to put one over on the shorting hedge funds who are now either having to buy back at an increasing price or they will bring their heavy cannons out later and try and batter it back down. Up 10% though over there so good to see.
- V9NOD 08:22:39 25/07/2014
- Please when are the results? Will it go up? My selftrade account got me exited a few minutes a go - LLoyds at 87pence; I thought sell but when I went to put the trade they were 75.5pence. How can they do that?
- maxidi 09:36:50 24/07/2014
- litigious society. Let's hope we don't get as bad as the U.S.A. A widow was granted 17 billion dollars for a husband who died from a smoking related illness way back in 1999. The tobacco co. said they will fight the decision! Crazy world.
- begorrah88 06:40:31 24/07/2014
- With Sharon Shoesmith getting £670k compensation will Ed Balls be chipping in to cover that cost for his intervention in 2008 and sacking her incorrectly? [he was morally right but procedurally wrong].
- redartbmud 19:06:46 23/07/2014
- broadwood Yes, what a ride. It just shows what happens when an illiquid stock gets re-rated. I suspect that it may have run up a bit too far, and will retrench tomorrow, but who knows. That is what makes a market. ya pays ya money etc,etc..... Nice drop of the old vino with dinner! red
- redartbmud 16:07:16 23/07/2014
- bw He's not competing for Canada in the Commonwealth Games is he, as he has escaped over the border? Or alternatively, is he trying to emulate Lord Merv the Swerve by attending high profile sporting events? My sale of Rsw is looking silly now. I should have doubled up on the purchase first thing. Never mind, a profit is a profit. red
- broadwood 15:44:14 23/07/2014
- 1510: Bank of England Governor Mark Carney said interest rate increases will be more restrained than in the past as the economy continues to face challenges. Speaking in Glasgow, he warned that a stronger pound, weak demand in key export markets and government budget-cutting are holding back growth.
- gbh2 12:46:33 23/07/2014
- From what was rumoured pre the last two government dumps, it was the institutions that set the price so I don't think the government stand a chance of getting more than 75P max. That said, I'll not be displeased if the pending set of results prove me wrong :))
- maxidi 08:26:01 23/07/2014
- Not surprised that Santander are top of the gains league. Their 3% interest for up to £20k is a good deal. Even after the £2 per month charge for the account, it still has a 2.88% gross. I have 3 accounts and they work well. Pull your socks up Lloyds.....
- mikeran 09:46:06 22/07/2014
- anyone like to comment on this, NOT you BW and I will decline I watched Commando school last night and am left with only a few choices of words F F F Wayne Rooney is the firm favourite to become the next England captain after Steven Gerrard announced his retirement from international football yesterday to concentrate on the remainder of his club career with Liverpool.
- bbalanjones 08:51:14 22/07/2014
- Anyone is welcome here, so long as they respect other users. Feel free to post your trades and analysis, lurk quietly, to challenge another user's call or to generally have a chat and a laugh. Any user causing trouble or abusing/ridiculing other members will be banned. No exceptions.