|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- the jock 16:06:12 20/09/2014
- We are 5 places higher than the rest of the UK in the richest nations list,the uk pound would have collapsed,your balance of payments would have doubled why do you think Westminster elite came up and BEGGED us to stay.
- thekida 07:22:00 20/09/2014
- Andy Murray getting some stick for his YES comments....makes you wonder how the dour Scotsmans mind works?.....gobs off about the football now wants Scotland to be independent YET isn't able to vote as he lives in his £6 million surrey mansion!!!!.....made most of many millions off the back of ENGLISH tennis!!! why does he do it?.....go back and live in Scotland Murray!!!!!! TK
- kkclimber56 23:34:20 19/09/2014
- Westminster MPs representing Scottish constituencies are allowed to vote on health and education issues that impact all UL constituencies except the ones they represent!Now how perverse is that?And Labour believe we should keep that system
- Aceuk 15:13:30 19/09/2014
- Sorry I can't go with obfuscation - simple fact is the winning margin was 5% (191 thousand people) out of over three and a half million and in Scotland there weren't many don't cares! Neck and neck, short head or whatever analogy you wish to use.
- Aceuk 14:39:11 19/09/2014
- Not a chance! These anal-cysts expectations are based on sticking a damp finger out of a Canary Wharf window to see which way the wind is blowing .... problem is they can't even get that right - the wind is coming from the east and likely to remain that way.
- Alphorn 14:09:57 19/09/2014
- Smurf - Communism doesn't work either and I am not sure that I would like to live in a country where everybody was wearing the same outfits. Fact of life that everyone is not equal and that has always been the case. Now where is that desert island ;)
- broadwood 13:52:09 19/09/2014
- While we're on the subject, prices for most other things are much higher too. Some firms pay a modest London weighting but I suspect this nowhere near covers the additional costs. Time people moved away from the idea that everyone here is on ridiculous bonuses and work in Canary Wharf. Reality check!
- smurfy2001 13:35:18 19/09/2014
- broadwood, Resented because ordinary folk can't live there (500K average when average salaries around £35K). It's also close to majority foreign. The government also seems to think London is UK.
- Joe Say 10:42:01 19/09/2014
- Wouldn't regard the vote as a convincing No myself 45 odd % voted YES but what people are ignoring are those who voted NO simply because they were afraid of the ecomomic consequences and voted with their head, as opposed to taking the plung and voting with their heart Time for us English to have a vote on an English parliament
- twirl 09:24:03 19/09/2014
- Aceuk -It was neck and neck - you can hardly call 5% voting one way and not the other anything else.>> Hardly neck and neckNo had 24% more votes than yes. In a horse race that gap would not be called neck and neck.
- mikemichael2 08:50:34 19/09/2014
- Looking at the trades as they go through, they are in banks of multiple amounts and value. What amount do these so called 'bots' go through at ?? And, how do you distinguish between a bot and a genuine trade ?
- begorrah88 08:39:44 19/09/2014
- I'd disagree I think they had pre determined sp's for either outcome. Once the bots went on it immediately moved to 77.3p and is now trading there. I'd imagine a close just shy of 77p is already pencilled in.