|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- bbalanjones 18:13:42 20/10/2014
- Let's hope the IMS fulfils all our hopes. They are building nicely; a revelation of Div. application would be sweet, but will make do with projected results owing to Euro Stress testing results. Re UKIP, I thought the best quote was from the ex Punk frontman "A Black Hole for Farages' followers to fall into"
- gotnorolex 12:56:33 20/10/2014
- broadwood....I hope your comment of your paths crossing with Lynda’s did not refer to colon cancer. I’m an escapee of the condition myself that hit me six years ago and am still here. I might have misjudged you on your Dignitas quip! ;~)
- broadwood 08:16:05 20/10/2014
- The trouble is we try to abide by the rules. Look at France and Italy. Totally ignored the fiscal rules. They are required to rein in spending and impose austerity. Have they done it? Of course not. They are like several drunks propping each other up? Do we want to belong to that club?
- broadwood 08:00:22 20/10/2014
- Don't think I agree with that. German economy rapidly slowing, France, Italy probably entering recession again not to mention the smaller partners.UK economy still growing quite strongly. Not such a weak hand.
- cm44 16:19:57 17/10/2014
- Ace, You are well aware of the stock market advice about not having all your eggs in one basket, but if,like you,you deal in a specific item range/product,which you have specialised in for years,what are your options.You hunker down for the long term,just like being a Lloyds investor!?,and wait for better times.
- AliCat1 16:13:45 17/10/2014
- Last time I paid some cheques in at Lloyds I fed them into a machine which verified them and credited my account after the correct cheque clearing time. Easy, efficient and not a staff member involved.
- gotnorolex 14:33:31 17/10/2014
- redartbmud.....3rd class service comparing it with yesteryear Banking! But if like me your Co. banked at Santander you can't pay in cheques over the counter, it can only be Royal Mailed to a specific room number at Bootle. Come back the days when the bank manager lived in your cupboard!
- twirl 08:06:26 17/10/2014
- well on at least 2 occasions yesterday could not place an online trade with spreadex although capital spreads ok. When re opened price was much higher. However managed to buy sub 72 which has been my game plan for a while.
- granville23 22:50:10 16/10/2014
- BbalanI tried to top up twice today 71.05, firstly my app needed updating wouldn't load, then tried laptop, got error saying didn't have enough funds, rang them up and they said my request was based on yesterday's closing price so I had insufficient funds, by the the time I got that sorted they were over 72, something not right there
- PDRiccio 21:13:45 16/10/2014
- Rebound is on the cards, Earnings of reported S&P (70 so far) show nearly 75% beating expectations with good guidance going forward, coupled with the boost of crude prices to economy. Q4 looking positive. Markets just realigning expectations and valuations. Bond yields will force money back into equities. Lot more hopeful for a positive run into 2015.
- cm44 15:26:35 16/10/2014
- Just hope really good figures drag us out of this mire come the 28th. I have mentioned this on numerous occasions in the past,bad news always seems to precede Lloyds results,looks like this quarter is no different.
- valedo 15:10:04 15/10/2014
- Unemployment Falls but No Interest Rate Rise Until May MARKET REACTION: Unemployment has fallen to its lowest rate since 2008 and inflation is just 1.2% - but lack of wage increases means no interest rate rises until 2015 - See more at: hxxp://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/130285/unemployment-falls-but-no-interest-rate-rise-until-may.aspx#sthash.LV0To6OO.dpuf