|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- dudley nightshade 10:43:29 24/10/2014
- I was also pleasantly surprised recently after being short changed at a cash machine.It was a Sunday morning, I rang the help line and the young lady sorted it out there and then with the funds being back in my account by Monday evening.Excellent service.
- gbh2 10:12:40 24/10/2014
- MPs are never wrong it's just we're too thick (in their book) to understand why they are right! 77p by the end of the day or will the FMs decide it's getting out of control & pull it back to 75p??
- keifer derrin 09:48:58 24/10/2014
- gbh2 - I agree - and that is the downside to politics - it's all about getting the party back into power - so they bandy about slogans and rhetoric to appeal to the masses..... what also doesn't help these days - are MP's are so scared of the newspapers that they jump on the bandwagon without sitting down and thinking about the long term prospects......but what do I know :-)
- gbh2 08:34:38 24/10/2014
- Seeing as Politicians control just about every aspect of our reality it's difficult to ignore that fact that they have no sense of morality, no sense of Fair Play and absolutely zero interest in what the general public want, need or or expect!
- bbalanjones 15:21:22 22/10/2014
- Lloyds have stated that they will mount a robust defence in this action. HMG was full party to the acquisition via 3,000,000 HMT Preference shares and due process would appear to have been followed (by the parties concerned). It would be a brave set of litigants to take on that set of defendants. Deep pockets may be needed. Litigation started in anger oft ends in Tears.
- twirl 22:07:58 21/10/2014
- Now then Alphorn just because he has a posh name doesn't mean he is used to being spoonfed and provided with a job in the city from one of daddies polo pals and too lazy to do hard work or research. Toby St John Farquarharsen.
- Alphorn 16:30:58 21/10/2014
- Poor borrowing figures today not good for GBP although it moved up slightly perhaps thinking that it may have to pay more to borrow - not so says 12mths LIBOR which is now indicating no move before end 2015. Nobody knows. Not so far out is the need to watch for an EU referendum; then tin hats for all. All relevant to Lloy's prospects.
- gotnorolex 12:56:33 20/10/2014
- broadwood....I hope your comment of your paths crossing with Lynda’s did not refer to colon cancer. I’m an escapee of the condition myself that hit me six years ago and am still here. I might have misjudged you on your Dignitas quip! ;~)
- cm44 16:19:57 17/10/2014
- Ace, You are well aware of the stock market advice about not having all your eggs in one basket, but if,like you,you deal in a specific item range/product,which you have specialised in for years,what are your options.You hunker down for the long term,just like being a Lloyds investor!?,and wait for better times.
- AliCat1 16:13:45 17/10/2014
- Last time I paid some cheques in at Lloyds I fed them into a machine which verified them and credited my account after the correct cheque clearing time. Easy, efficient and not a staff member involved.
- gotnorolex 14:33:31 17/10/2014
- redartbmud.....3rd class service comparing it with yesteryear Banking! But if like me your Co. banked at Santander you can't pay in cheques over the counter, it can only be Royal Mailed to a specific room number at Bootle. Come back the days when the bank manager lived in your cupboard!
- twirl 08:06:26 17/10/2014
- well on at least 2 occasions yesterday could not place an online trade with spreadex although capital spreads ok. When re opened price was much higher. However managed to buy sub 72 which has been my game plan for a while.