|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- wendsworth 10:11:28 27/11/2014
- bw and marko 1961 : Is the 80p to be breached today? It's beginning to look like it. OPEC confirmation of minimal reduction could be the impetus? Regulatory approval of dividend restoration cannot be far away? Bearing in mind that Lloyds has been in detailed discussions for some time that RNS could well come before the 16th December.
- broadwood 08:21:18 27/11/2014
- Aggers thought you had more sense. They'll all line up behind him. ' Just another ball in just another game. Batsmen are struck all the time & invariably brush it off. A tragedy for Hughes family & Sean Abbott'.
- broadwood 11:49:02 26/11/2014
- red - his mate Brian Close was pretty fearless too. cane - Southerners captain beating the pitch with his bat after a wicked bouncer. Yorkshire captain -'thou wants to be careful, there's men working down theare' !!
- redartbmud 11:30:08 26/11/2014
- bw Saw Fed Trueman live at Edgbaston in a test match, when he hit a New Zealand middle order batsman/slow bowler name Brian Yuile on the head. There were no helmets in those days, and he was out of his depth against Fred in his pomp. It was not pleasant. red
- bbalanjones 08:04:53 25/11/2014
- Lloyds Banking Group and Barclays Plc: Share Price Upside Stalled by Key Tech Levels The Chicken Entrails sure does look good bro! hTTp://www.thecsuite.co.uk/CEO/index.php/finance/144-lloyds-and-barclays-shares-technicals-45435
- gotnorolex 15:33:54 23/11/2014
- George Osborne's £7bn tax cuts plan to buy your vote, good enough for you? Cable thinks otherwise! hTTp://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/11/23/george-osbornes-7bn-tax-cuts-plan-is-a-total-fantasy-warns-vince/
- UtyINV 14:48:47 23/11/2014
- Three weeks next Tues (16 Dec),then hopefully some good news to allow AH the freedom to announce the re-introduction of divi's. Before that, week next Wed, Osborne will have to pull something out of the bag to engage with Disillusioned Tory voters.
- mr.elbee 19:40:10 22/11/2014
- Got no "city oriented UKIP, the antithesis of working man’s ambitions. " events,dear boy,will prove you very wrong here in your otherwise excellent analysis of politicians...and Thatcher kept the C2 vote..unlike Milliband.
- extrovert 14:30:49 22/11/2014
- Popular belief is that all politicians like to line their own pockets by fair or crooked means and look after their family and friends first. Fiddling expenses and income tax are their main priorities.
- bargainbob 18:00:52 21/11/2014
- Industry sources had expected that RBS would be the British bank that fared weakest in the test and the result reflects progress made by Chief Executive Ross McEwan in simplifying the bank and bolstering its capital strength. Lol
- gotnorolex 16:35:39 21/11/2014
- Strong Santa rally on its way with Dow heading towards 18,000! Then comes the 5 trillion a day FX fixing scandal to deal with, that's when the whole domino stack tumbles. Will it happen after the election? Who knows!
- cm44 12:00:03 21/11/2014
- Problem for Draghi is that while the U.S. and China alter rates or indulge in QE as only from a self interest point of view,he has to consider all the eurozone countries who will surely only want to see their side of things,don't envy his job mandate.