|HOME» LSE » L » LLOY Share Price » LLOY Share Chat|
Lloyds Share Chat :
- gotnorolex 15:33:54 23/11/2014
- George Osborne's £7bn tax cuts plan to buy your vote, good enough for you? Cable thinks otherwise! hTTp://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/11/23/george-osbornes-7bn-tax-cuts-plan-is-a-total-fantasy-warns-vince/
- UtyINV 14:48:47 23/11/2014
- Three weeks next Tues (16 Dec),then hopefully some good news to allow AH the freedom to announce the re-introduction of divi's. Before that, week next Wed, Osborne will have to pull something out of the bag to engage with Disillusioned Tory voters.
- mr.elbee 19:40:10 22/11/2014
- Got no "city oriented UKIP, the antithesis of working man’s ambitions. " events,dear boy,will prove you very wrong here in your otherwise excellent analysis of politicians...and Thatcher kept the C2 vote..unlike Milliband.
- extrovert 14:30:49 22/11/2014
- Popular belief is that all politicians like to line their own pockets by fair or crooked means and look after their family and friends first. Fiddling expenses and income tax are their main priorities.
- bargainbob 18:00:52 21/11/2014
- Industry sources had expected that RBS would be the British bank that fared weakest in the test and the result reflects progress made by Chief Executive Ross McEwan in simplifying the bank and bolstering its capital strength. Lol
- gotnorolex 16:35:39 21/11/2014
- Strong Santa rally on its way with Dow heading towards 18,000! Then comes the 5 trillion a day FX fixing scandal to deal with, that's when the whole domino stack tumbles. Will it happen after the election? Who knows!
- cm44 12:00:03 21/11/2014
- Problem for Draghi is that while the U.S. and China alter rates or indulge in QE as only from a self interest point of view,he has to consider all the eurozone countries who will surely only want to see their side of things,don't envy his job mandate.
- Dope007 11:10:55 21/11/2014
- At least china can cut rates. UK/USA/EU cannot. For the first time ever the west is collapsing headlong into recession with rates at ZERO. Well negative in Germany now for some savers. How anyone can spin that as good news is beyond me. In reality it is absolutely frightening
- Aceuk 10:45:44 21/11/2014
- Feck knows what's going to happen when markets decide Central Banks must reduce their balance sheets forcing governments to actually get a grip on the size of their businesses .... austerity, pah, you ain't seen nothing yet!
- mr.elbee 09:21:53 21/11/2014
- of course there is no reference to us mug voters..that's the way things always have been in GB...just a very elaborate pretence at participatory democracy. It will never change..and why should it? Would you do any better?
- bbalanjones 07:45:59 21/11/2014
- Man’s headaches due to tapeworm living in his brain for four years. UKIP voting trend identified! A worm called Nigel! hTTp://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/nov/21/tapeworm-parasite-mans-brain-four-years-china
- Alphorn 14:47:54 18/11/2014
- cm - rights/obligations, for which you pay or receive a premium, under equity options expire each month. As the expiry date gets closer the holder will need to watch the various elements of the option (share price/option price/remaining premium etc) to decide whether they need to take any action or let the option expire. Same applies for xd dates etc but that complicates.