|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- boxerdog1 14:26:56 24/04/2014
- No no no!!! 5hagger brand new is not 40 months old. 150p which is what some paid back then and on several occasions since in the hope of securing a profit, all on the back of the promise that the company demonstrated back then and carried throughout that 40 months dosent demonstate good share holder value. Anyhow its good to see you less negative on AFR. this past week or so.
- 5bag 13:56:56 24/04/2014
- You can't have a 'brand new, and never to be seen again' shareprice every day boxer. That would be greedy. The buying bit is important and if you buy higher then you need a directly proportional amount of patience when waiting for the 'shareholder returns'
- 5bag 11:32:04 24/04/2014
- O/t leeson cheers for the moni head-up yesterday, have not been watching it closely of late but managed to bank a trade on it from yesterday, closed this morning. Also did some reading on L.Cooperman too. He's what I would term 'a bit good', excellent record over last couple of years.
- Leeson31 10:38:50 23/04/2014
- yeah, i was thinking if its gunna rise it just simply would have, and it ddidnt, so had a 1p stop. moni looking perky.. 63p seems sticky but just up above it now. l cooperman bought another 20m shs on the recent drop.. i think it may have legs yet. i think it'l be back to 70s soon enough. sorry ot cheers
- ojh2kent 16:15:56 22/04/2014
- happy easter everyone who cares. i love this post - StockMarketWire.com - Iain McLaren, Non Executive Director, bought 30,000 shares in the company on the 17th April 2014 at a price of 142.80p. The Director now holds 30,000 shares representing 0.00% of the shares in issue. i love that it states this is '0.00% of shares in issue' #pointless
- limit up 09:22:24 22/04/2014
- leeson 31. i have a question for you,i know you did not like the co buying into kurdistan for the reasons that you gave at the time,ie cash flow etc,what if the co sold kurdistan in total? would this re rate the stock? regds from jersey
- osirisra 16:24:41 17/04/2014
- Oo, oo 145. Why are we getting so excited!! AFR went through 145 at the very end of 2010. Ok so we were around 80p a year later and since then the chart wiggles up and down and generally has been going in the right direction but it's been a long ride.
- SoundBuy 08:39:32 17/04/2014
- Article in Business section of the Times, Investec calling bottom of small cap E&G slump, their top picks Afren, Cairn and Circle (lifted from Twitter) Anybody subscribe - no groats here as I'm an affers investor
- ojh2kent 10:40:20 14/04/2014
- heading to 120's at this rate. It's funny seeing all the 'Buy' ratings coming back in now, course it's a good buy because they're 30% cheaper than 3 months ago when they were all saying TP's of 200p haha
- petercrosby 18:15:38 11/04/2014
- On the basis that a true golden cross is only formed when the 200ma is rising is the converse not true that for a true death cross the 200ma should be falling? And on that basis if the 50ma dips below the 200 and then pops back up we will have a true golden cross?