|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- leesson 16:26:23 20/09/2014
- Boxer keeping your monies here just thought you might have some loose change £5k stuffed at the back of the sofa lol. I had £10k stuffed under the sofa and had a punt on PPC also a cheeky top up here while the sp is depressed May take a sneaky peak at moni
- Pinemartin9 08:32:53 20/09/2014
- Agree Boxer with your analysis. The feared loss of the comfort blanket was greater than the desire for independence. Funny that. If you flipped the situation on its head I bet the English would vote for independence in a jiffy!
- boxerdog1 08:16:03 19/09/2014
- News specific to AFR. will be what makes a meaningful move on the SP. here not todays referendum outcome and so we move into the final week of September still awaiting a response from the company, talk about cutting it fine just hope its not put back again as that may not appear positive.
- boxerdog1 15:25:05 18/09/2014
- Wetherspoons goes without saying for a yorkshireman, the 3 on the way to the headrow counting the train station of course, the sportsbar end of greek st, bear right past tiger,tiger and a fine selection of old trditional hand pull pubs, great Sam Smiths one still operating. If after 10 pints still standing plenty of quality eateries as you know. Taxi home £60.
- fxdealer3 08:23:12 18/09/2014
- my short was closed after 5 days trying to break 94p support ...it was closed call ...it nearly broke ....but it bounced as i stated it might ....i do not let gains disappear every day ..let moron technical trade and based on negative sentiment re fraud news and implications ... 94 was critical pivot point and held so good luck holders . Fx
- osirisra 09:51:59 17/09/2014
- Agree boxer, markets hate uncertainty. With the DJ doing well and the FTSE lagging (and if that continues through to the result being known) I see a bounce in the FTSE whichever way the result goes. Easy FTSE long if you ask me? Osi'.
- cumnor 20:08:20 16/09/2014
- Happy to see the Scots go it alone if that's their wish-they will learn a harsh lesson. They voted for the Runt Salmond and way overestimate their position in Europe and globally. They are damaging the UK as it is with this nonsense and I am getting tired of the Yes vote whining.
- Hectorp 20:00:37 16/09/2014
- Fangorn I agree with your Scottish post. ) Let Scotland go it alone and get on with it. Cameron / Clegg etc cannot guarantee anything. Already Tory MP's are saying they won't vote for Camerons so called extra powers. Brown is a busted flush. There is a debate tonight with Dimbleby - it will be very interesting.
- Fangorn2 15:52:44 16/09/2014
- Hoping for a YES vote myself. Devo max is lunacy. Handing Salmond a blank cheque as well as the ability "to borrow" off England/Wales credit card is a crack pot idea of the first order. Who came up with that one? Oh yes Gordon Brown I see. Now there's a surprise.
- Buy Curious 09:35:51 12/09/2014
- Was talking to a friend of mine last night who has just come back from Korea where is designing firewalls and escape tunnels for a North Sea rig. He says their company paid a million pounds last year in "commission" to local fixers to make things happen/get deals done. It might not be pretty but its the way of the world....
- 54Pontiac 12:53:02 11/09/2014
- Spoken like a fellow true AFR shareholder Boxer! I'm praying that we get out us this alive, with valuable lessons learned for the future. Like you, I follow AFR very closely, and I've been dumbfounded and badly stricken by the investigation and its impact. We do not deserve this abuse!
- fxdealer3 12:16:02 11/09/2014
- well if takeover rumours did not spike share price then it is safe to assume that like my statement nothing will lift it in context if 94 p broke then big gap down ... if u long term holder then log off computer and check it in 5 years time..nothing to concern yourself about short term movements fx