|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- john09 15:15:24 21/12/2014
- A small mention in the business section today of the Sunday times "Inside theCity " "Rumours of a takeover won't go away with everyone from Glencore to in country rival Seplat mentioned as possible suitors. It's possible, but I wouldn't buy AFREN shares on that hope alone"
- Leeson31 18:49:50 20/12/2014
- Prm, but no one really knew the sp would whoosh as it did, so why would it then give up the gains? I think weakness would be jumped on by buyers who missed the surge, and i think there is an unkown as yet reason to the rise... But, no one knows what will ahppen next week, but im feeling bullish/confident after the high volumed rise...cheers
- kfr20 10:18:32 20/12/2014
- Great to see Afren get up from the canvas this week. Market should start to price in pending board appointments inc a new ceo, which should provide support and help the sp to recover. Glad I bought some at 36 p. Oil price will no doubt be erratic for a while longer. Has Paul runaway?
- supercity 09:42:52 20/12/2014
- Couldn't agree more - how many governments (ours included) rely on tax from oil products - although they are trying to punish Putin the governments are losing billions in taxation themselves - they won't let it stay low for long
- heffermj 16:28:57 19/12/2014
- molatovkid re 135203 thx for your concern and advice - my post was very much tongue in cheek. That said I have had some bitter pills to swallow over the last 15 years. I do accept that everyday is a schoolday... good luck !
- Hammy8 12:19:24 19/12/2014
- Just sold my holding acquired earlier this week. I'm not really a trader but it was a nice little profit all within the ISA. I expect to buy in again soon with a larger purchase. If the price continues to move against me and I don't, then good luck to all holders here! Merry Xmas Hammy
- bigdazzler 10:36:27 19/12/2014
- Sorry onjohn you phoned the wong number( board) your get nothing at your local delicious Chinese takeaway for 90p. As for the chart/menu looking delicious you looking at it the wrong way. If this chart was for a restaurant at the moment food safety would be considering closing it down.
- Davius 07:39:26 19/12/2014
- Very interested to see where we start (and finish) today. Futures are showing a big gain on the markets but oil is lower than at the close yesterday. My guess is up a bit, or maybe down a bit with an outside chance of no movement. :0)
- cumnor 07:27:16 19/12/2014
- I rarely use it but RP filtered. Another paid $2/hour loser with clearly nothing (and no money to do it from the looks of his postings) in his life. Not even articulate or entertaining like some of his fellow paid derampers. imo
- werty5 06:41:16 19/12/2014
- To be honest runwaypaul Putin could not say anything other than he can handle it he is trying desperately and failing to prop up the Russian ruble I also think the market is not dumb enough to fall for his we can handle it ploy. In my own personal opinion AFR should be traded at the moment rather than invested in ride the waves and surf it.
- bones698 01:58:14 19/12/2014
- Expect crude to hit the forties at some point soon but hopefully that will be a catalyst for a sustained bounce and bottom formed . Afr is in good nick going forward and will ride this out easily but expect some volatile days until things settle . The hedge is a big bonus here but sector sentiment is the biggest problem and has most effect currently
- runwaypaul 00:25:24 19/12/2014
- "It means nothing has changed. It was a brief rally with an exuberance that crossed through all markets. The fundamentals continue to talk the price down," said Kilduff. "It was a weak rally in sympathy with the rest of the market. Now you have Naimi, and you have (Russian President Vladimir) Putin saying he can handle lower prices."