|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- Leeson31 18:50:34 26/11/2014
- Spob shooting in the dark. Net debt ~800m usd. Over a bill usd revs, net profits 160m+ usd.... Production set to rise well in 2015. Big proportion of production hedged also.... Debt is fine. Perfectly manageable, imo.
- spob 18:22:31 26/11/2014
- I'm not saying they are a going concern risk I'm just saying I think debt is going higher over the next few years and thus they may conduct a fund rasing to pull things back low oil price and all that obviously not helping much
- bob2011food 18:05:38 26/11/2014
- spob, read last ims. Going concern The directors are satisfied that the Group has sufficient resources to continue in operation for the foreseeable future, a period of not less than 12 months from the date of this report. Accordingly, they continue to adopt the going concern basis in preparing the condensed financial statements.
- bigdazzler 13:08:24 26/11/2014
- I agree to a certain degree Leeson I most certainly think that oil will recover and I'm sure it won't be too long until oil is back to 3 figures. Personally just like to see shares that have been beaten this badly start to recover first before I go long and don't mind missing the first part of an uptrend as a result. But yes there is more than one way to skin a cat. Good luck.
- badmumba 13:05:14 26/11/2014
- I just bought a half trade 38000 at 65.30p I'll buy another 38k today at some point maybe cheaper ,we will see. ----------------------------------------------------------------- Leeson Got in to BBY yesterday ,looks good for a run up.
- Leeson31 10:42:32 26/11/2014
- t2 = two trading days. it used to be a standard t3 but that changed on oct 15th, so stocks settle one day quicker now.. i went for soonest t trade as i paid least amount of premium to SP. sp was 66p offer, had to pay 66.25p for 125k size. cheers
- BhoyTrader 09:57:31 26/11/2014
- Leeson31, Don't be expecting any audit RNS separately. Afren have said they'll make any restatements, if needed, in their next report (they aren't expecting any). They could do with getting on with the rest of your list though!
- Hectorp 09:34:12 26/11/2014
- I'm not sure if the word capitulation is valid for the company share action, but its getting to look like that. Or, we are simply following the crude chart? I went short yesterday on crude at $76+ so rather delighted with that one. The gains may end up in AFR - soon.
- Davius 16:23:51 25/11/2014
- I seem to recall you said the same at some point in the 70s until it dropped through that price and then you decided 63p would be your buy. Presumably if we hit say 61p, your new target will be in the 50s?
- BhoyTrader 13:41:51 25/11/2014
- I hope prmoldoaks is alluding to an asset sale in Kurdistan where Hunt Oil have managed to drill the first man made black hole. "A black hole is a region of spacetime from which gravity prevents anything, including light (and price sensitive or positive information), from escaping"
- VOLVO 11:01:07 25/11/2014
- We are under cosh, pure and simple. At the current 68p....that's 102pc increase....and some weathered share holders will take it in a flash. We are still deemed rudderless, why the delay in new top personnel? Set up job imo. We have drills in the ground right now, which could change the horizon, hence why I expect movement soon.
- werty5 20:19:46 21/11/2014
- Chart MACD just poked it's head above the 0 line, we might be at the start of a bit of a bull run. If MACD bull run fails and share dips below 0 once more will wait to see if we get triple divergence.