|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- werty5 20:19:46 21/11/2014
- Chart MACD just poked it's head above the 0 line, we might be at the start of a bit of a bull run. If MACD bull run fails and share dips below 0 once more will wait to see if we get triple divergence.
- Hectorp 11:09:23 21/11/2014
- Thats a very significant report. But to me things look slightly more negative than positive even so share price has become oversold. Also they point out the EBOK field starts to pay PPT from mid 2016 - assume at least 50%, maybe more- so only a 21 month window to generate net profits and EBOK has not performed as well recently.
- fxdealer3 18:26:12 19/11/2014
- oil up ...afren down approx 2% ..says it all really ... might go long pmo at crude at $70 after opec ...q1 2015 ...better bet with 75k production rather than 30k in nigeria with corporate goverance issues ...might be wrong just a opinion .. fx
- bigdazzler 18:14:54 19/11/2014
- Haha 54pontiac do you think I would ever have anything like twitter or face book linked to a name on advfn, for stalkers to act on. Clearly have you worrid or rattled about something why would you want to find me on twitter lol. Ps are you the one on Twitter and facebook that's got the name boxerdog/Baddog. Answers on a postcard.
- 54Pontiac 17:15:53 19/11/2014
- I've finally learned the easy steps in using the Filter tab. Thanks for motivating me to do so, hvs and bigdazzler. Are you the same BigDazzler from Ireland (on Twitter) who is following WWE professional wrestling, Man U and pop princess Ariana Grande? HaHa, guess I'll never find out because I've Filtered U!
- fxdealer3 09:58:41 19/11/2014
- i have audit background and no way auditors will let dubious payments classified as assets ...auditors will expense it in 2014 accounts ...directors might think otherwise but auditors have final say on accounts my entry would be 50p . fx
- ojh2kent 09:44:01 19/11/2014
- This share is embarrassing. Someone needs to be held accountable for this mess! But of course they won't be. Do you think omid etc give a sh1t? No they've got millions and get a slap on the wrist whilst we're screwed over! It will be years before we get back to 100's here unless takeover
- Leeson31 09:17:28 19/11/2014
- ideally we need a conclusive RNS on the audit aspect, in that afren state words to the effect of, "we dont need to restate any prior FY revs or pbt, etc etc,", but after the 27th nov.. i want in first at 63p with oil tanking one last surge, then the audit rns :-)
- Davius 08:59:13 19/11/2014
- Through that first pivote and eyeing up the second. No one left in profit holding these for the last few years. Tempted to stick a small fortune in here now... Though will wait for a couple of days of gains, as currently every shitty little rally gets sold into.
- boxerdog1 14:17:38 18/11/2014
- Like I say I want the same as you but " potentially bullish " says it all. Its not potential we need its purpose, action, acheivement all potential buys is a rise and fall with the markets like today.
- foxx999 13:50:54 18/11/2014
- The spike down the other day on opening to 67p with the gap filled immediately was potentially bullish.Whilst we continue to close above 67p, there is definitely a potential for a low risk (tight stop) buy here - so I'm with ntbb.
- boxerdog1 13:25:56 18/11/2014
- Again Dalailama why AFR. and not one of dozens of other small/mid cap oil producers? SAP. accumulated 7% averaging £1 since then we've heard nothing to believe they're mounting a coup. I want progress as much as the next man but AFR. have got to again prove themselves to the markets with facts not potential.