|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- mclellan 14:20:36 02/09/2014
- More lies from the Mad Robot. I offered no advice...as opposed to his ridiculous commands to people to buy, using scantily clad women to do so! How weird is that! Very Prison time will not be for ME! Rather for the malicious lying stalkers.
- Hectorp 12:58:29 02/09/2014
- NTBB. IS has not been defeated, but has been pushed back from parts of the Kurdi borderlands, but there will be a large struggle still to come. Assuming Peshmerga are better armed, then IS are less likely to shove north again. But nothing is guaranteed. Share action today - very balanced... volatility is fading for now.
- fxdealer3 09:12:15 02/09/2014
- Downward trend for afren eveyday for whole of september ahead until investigation update reults which could go eiter way ...market punish bad results/outllok and no confidence or credibility in company beware fx
- goofy1 08:56:14 02/09/2014
- Fx that is very poor quality. Any low level analysis would have told you that production and profitability would be down. The tax agreement with the Nigerian government is not exclusive to Afren. No reason to expect that to change. Market confidence is a fickle thing......in both directions.
- fxdealer3 08:50:15 02/09/2014
- Interims were woeful and outlook pathetic ....$100+ m tax credit booked to inflate profit after tax results which maybe reversed pending investigation results ......production down ,revenue down ,gross profit down,cashflow down substantially ...normalised eps down 59% ...no market confidence in afren at minute ...could go 60-65p Fx
- Fangorn2 08:37:59 02/09/2014
- It's a roller coaster that's for sure H. Am in it still, been nibbling regularly at the lows. Oil sector is full of undervalued gems in addition to the plethora of no hopers and bottomless pits that will never make investors any money. Afren,Genel,GKP not in those latter categories that's for sure.
- jacks13 18:41:10 01/09/2014
- Another clairevoyant, sorry Technical Analyst. When it doesn't touch 85p I suppose it will be because you were looking at the wrong teacup. Always a fresh interpretation at hand, one right prediction makes you an expert, forget the hundred wrong ones!
- Hectorp 17:17:36 01/09/2014
- The Times mentioned possible millions. The money is now tainted by the bung possibility. Whether it is present or not present in accounts is not the key issue. This share is pure meh, yes, meh, until we get clarification, this month at some point. Some are over confident IMO, about 92p being the floor, I'd still have a wee peek at 85p. There is a long term gap to that spot.
- osirisra 16:53:17 01/09/2014
- Well that's a triple bottom at 92p. Did say to a mate on Friday when we saw the "W" on the graph at 92p within about an hour that we could have seen the bottom. Again today 92p seems to be the bottom so I'll note that for setting a trading range.
- boxerdog1 16:52:03 01/09/2014
- Prm. reading back through that post it may appear I'm having a dig, I'm not just interested in your current stance bearing in mind how heavily your invested and how things have escalated since that post.
- MidasX 14:20:57 01/09/2014
- stefield, please don't let the truth stand in the way of a good deramp by people who would sell their grandma for a few pence lower entry point! 91p is a good medium term entry point regardless if it does go lower! The risk of the sp shooting much higher is not worth the risk at 91p.
- Celeritas 14:05:28 01/09/2014
- One thing is for sure, it's a perfect storm of negative news for Afren. Corruption at the highest level. Both Kurd fields are down due to war torn Iraq Ebola is now in the oil region with further cases in Port Harcourt. Results were under par, pre tax was down nearly 50%