|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- simon_64 20:09:46 29/01/2015
- molatov I am a glass half -full type of guy, but if the Nigerian government can't help their own people against Boko Haram , I wouldn't have thought they would give a toss about AFR, but who knows stranger things have happended. gunner I was a EEL victim.
- makday 20:08:15 29/01/2015
- Nobody knows a thing......all pure speculation and at worst lies! What I have seen today is the worst example of greed and lies plus enormous amount of gloating at others despair! Despicable....the likes of Trav1s are brave behind a computer.....would he be brave in person...I very much doubt it!!!!
- escondido 19:56:23 29/01/2015
- Weekly chart is showing around 550mil traded so far and I should imagine after tomorrow it'll be 600mil+ Considering there may still be some ii's in the process of clearing out I could see an intraday dip below 3p. They'll do it at the very least in an attempt to trigger stops.
- dros1 18:30:04 29/01/2015
- FT Just now Afren dropped 10.6 per cent to 4.2p ahead of Friday’s deadline for potential bidder Seplat to formalise its rescue offer of the African explorer. Jean-Francois Henin, chairman of Seplat’s key shareholder MPI, was quoted as saying the talks “are very serious”.
- keya5000 18:03:50 29/01/2015
- Wonder how many more petrolin have picked up since the 21st? Next raft of 8.3's may tell us what's going on but I suspect we will find out first. cant believe an African oilman would get bummed out of £5m in the space of a fortnight.
- plunger2 17:31:24 29/01/2015
- BT - agree suspension is very real possibility unless SEPL are still at the table (by consent of the Bond holders/creditors due for payment). Suspension could indeed work out surprisingly well. Not long to wait! JMHO
- plunger2 17:20:08 29/01/2015
- Lenders hate administrators. Every Tom,Dick and Harry of financially savvy guru is poring over this right now. They'll not rate handing it over to a bunch of bean counters on excessive charge out rates! JMHO
- gooner6 16:56:12 29/01/2015
- If word was getting out that Seplat were picking Afren up for anything under 15p id expect it's share to be moving northwards fairly rapidely, as it would be one hell of a deal they would be getting.
- fairenough11 16:46:23 29/01/2015
- bigdazz, I don't mind taking a chance with £1 to win £10M,but I ain't risking £10/£20k with the chart almost at zero.Unless you know the deal/price then it's a blind gamble.Those taking a chance deserve their rewards,but it's not an investment imo. Good luck though
- escondido 16:34:56 29/01/2015
- wardy - shorts can afford to be shall we say 'unhurried'. They know ii's are dumping their wad regardless of price. They probably also have someone if not on the bod then very close to that will keep them up to speed.
- molatovkid 16:34:22 29/01/2015
- Question: how does one go about valuing Affers? The market cap. is clearly out of step with the asset value. But then there is the debt. Just wondering what sort of calculations are going on to try and put a value on this as a going concern....even if it is tight at present
- comedy 16:32:57 29/01/2015
- well have a feeling that is standard out today...only had 19mill...and we had blocks of 1mill buys and 900k buys...so have a feeling next week we may get a true sp as the ii's have been fried here...think big shorters used today to close...gl all ..catch up hopefully with a smile and not crying like a baby.:)