|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- boxerdog1 16:36:14 17/04/2014
- That epitomises my thoughts Osi. yes chuffed we added 10p in the last 2 days but gutted we lost 40p in 3 months prior to, and that we were 145p todays price 40 months ago and that considering our very long list of acheivements and a full recovery in global markets is a pitiful return on a risky growth stock.
- osirisra 16:24:41 17/04/2014
- Oo, oo 145. Why are we getting so excited!! AFR went through 145 at the very end of 2010. Ok so we were around 80p a year later and since then the chart wiggles up and down and generally has been going in the right direction but it's been a long ride.
- boxerdog1 16:11:50 17/04/2014
- Rewind 7 short months and I'd wager no one here or GKP. would expect the turn around. Certainly not gloating here, they were 220p and towering over us after touching 400p+ in the frenzy of takeover talk. As for us we just move sidewards so not a case of leap frogging them more a case of them crashing to below the £1.
- 5bag 14:37:48 17/04/2014
- So what you say boxer? 4.2p a day for 7 straight sessions? I wish. I'll buy some more if it drops back and retests near the low, best I can do, and then pray to the markets gods. And hope your dog doesn't lay a king-sized curler pointing south. Although he didn't at 170 so we should be ok, yes?
- SoundBuy 08:39:32 17/04/2014
- Article in Business section of the Times, Investec calling bottom of small cap E&G slump, their top picks Afren, Cairn and Circle (lifted from Twitter) Anybody subscribe - no groats here as I'm an affers investor
- ojh2kent 10:40:20 14/04/2014
- heading to 120's at this rate. It's funny seeing all the 'Buy' ratings coming back in now, course it's a good buy because they're 30% cheaper than 3 months ago when they were all saying TP's of 200p haha
- petercrosby 18:15:38 11/04/2014
- On the basis that a true golden cross is only formed when the 200ma is rising is the converse not true that for a true death cross the 200ma should be falling? And on that basis if the 50ma dips below the 200 and then pops back up we will have a true golden cross?
- prmoldoaks 08:36:21 11/04/2014
- Dreggs, good to see you still here, Lekoil, I missed that one I'm afraid, although probably would not have held that as I tend to only keep one from each sector in my holdings, its much easily to stay more focused on individual stock and not confuse one with another, and a more balance portfolio of course.
- MidasX 08:07:01 11/04/2014
- Regardless of your obvious intelligence 5bag, and the articulate way in which you express yourself, a deramp is a deramp! Sensationalistic statements such as "there's an impending 'death cross' coming up on the chart in the next few sessions" are designed to panic existing holders.
- foxx999 20:15:18 10/04/2014
- Ojh2kent, You could have picked these up for 80/90p during the last two years. This board is full of selective price comparisons with previous levels alongside tedious comparisons with the indices (index was down 0.3% but we're down 0.5%).So dry and tedious, adds nothing....
- ojh2kent 10:02:20 09/04/2014
- ha exactly, if we're both breathing we can celebrate 'last vegas' stylee! I'm actually worried we'll see the 120's again at this rate. Look at GKP, looks like a similar pattern here which is horrid. How silly were we back in 2011/12 thinking we'd get over the 170s!
- goofy1 20:15:26 08/04/2014
- I agree with 5bag, a pay day. These guys award themselves new options like confetti. In their shoes you would exercise when possible and realise the proceeds ie today. On the positive side they have increasing exposures. They want to see 250 plus as we do. Patience men, patience.