|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- Soupdragon55 20:41:37 30/10/2014
- Bigdazzler, sadly you weren't here when I posted I'd sold out my 32p average holding in the 150's. So todays statement has nothing to do with the price? LOL! Priceless! Laters knobbydazzler. Watching to see when all of the disappointing news is out of the way.
- molatovkid 19:08:42 30/10/2014
- Thats my point celeritas. Reading through todays news, what struck me was all the extra wells coming on stream. I think if we look forward a few months and these new wells all come on stream and produce even the modest rates that Afrens figures indicate - then this is gonna generate a shed load of cash at 15k-20k extra bopd in 2015 and onwards.
- Celeritas 19:04:11 30/10/2014
- molatov, I went over some of those figures early today. Ok it's a bit late in the year to knock the current avg up by much, by the way I make it just above the 32k once those two 2ks are added in. But once you start fresh in 2015 that avg is going to be way higher, add in your figures plus maybe something for Kurd along the way and you can see what a difference it makes.
- Romantic Rambo 17:58:02 30/10/2014
- Remember you from years ago leesson when you held loads. Hope you didn't lose to much on moni and qpp mate new you were in to them big time. Seems you backed the wrong horse with moni if you would have gone with opay nuff said Good luck here anyway mate at think limit up still holds his 660k
- wipo1 16:39:38 30/10/2014
- Yes the stock market is a gamble. I guess savers are being slaughtered all ways with low rates in bank accounts. I only have a few stocks but still slightly hit.Feel sorry for folk here I nearly invested but went for statoil which is also been hit.
- molatovkid 15:51:54 30/10/2014
- Affers needs a strong hand now to get this back on track....lets hope the remaining management are up to the job. Early signs indicate they are - getting rid of the corrupt board members is a good start
- bigboots 15:39:37 30/10/2014
- Market makers know when a share goes below a certain market cap institutions have to sell, especially on a FTSE 250 company This is what you are seeing here today, and this is when the smaller shareholder generally wins
- Sawadee3 14:42:51 30/10/2014
- Everybody and their grandma knows this kind of fall in a day is always followed by further falls in the coming days/weeks. You'll make money shorting guaranteed. I expect the low 50's. Good luck all :-)
- andrewsr 13:21:07 30/10/2014
- Agreed, give-away prices, so bought a few in SIPP. This should turn around in a few weeks/months. Kurdistan deals, increased production, boardroom appointments should come through soon. The market is in its irrational phase IMO.
- ojh2kent 12:29:06 30/10/2014
- i must be dreaming. How the fcuk can we be at the same price we were over 4yrs ago after what is meant to be GROWTH and Exponential finds of oil. Cant believe the luck we've had here. Hopefully we'll have a GKP moment but i cant see us getting close to £1 at this rate let alone an offer over that! FCUKING DISGRACEFUL
- ntbb 11:38:39 30/10/2014
- market really takes the biscuit, for a company to find reserves then to bring it into production like 30,000 bopd will take years and cost billions yet they manage to disregard all that and think they can value it for peanuts, scums are at work here
- boxerdog1 11:16:03 30/10/2014
- But instead there is fleeting mention of it in the statement. I'd have thought they'd be throwing the kitcken sink into prevents the SP. collapsing even further. The further we fall the harder to recover plus when would a premium be calculated to any offer should we be so lucky? 50% of 50,60,70,80,90,100p. Maybe over genenerous with the 50%.