|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- boxerdog1 11:10:00 09/12/2013
- Excuse me butting in. If the Canaries appeals to you Jimmy I can recommend Corralejo in Furteventura. Its a smashing beach, family orientated and a excellent mixture of Shops and really nice restaurants, some really good bistro's and very friendly.
- batman9 10:53:27 09/12/2013
- Jimmy, I love Lanzarote in the winter months - daylight from about 0730 to 1800 hrs - temperature generally in the early 20s - at Playa Blanca there are a couple of sandy beaches with plenty people in the sea swimming - promenade that must be about 6 miles long which is great for me as I love walking. Hired a Villa. Stayed at Jardine del Sol.
- Jimmy McNulty 10:31:28 09/12/2013
- Hey batman - O/T - I haven't been to Lanzarote before and was thinking about a holiday to Playa Blanca having read up on it somewhere. Would it be a suitable place for a young family holiday (youngest is 3) and have you any recommendations on where to stay etc? Cheers!
- osirisra 10:15:49 09/12/2013
- Looking punchy this am, nice. To see AFR edging up when at recent and near all time highs when the wider market is heading lower is very unusual. Typically AFR would be down 3 to 4p. Smiles all round guys. Thanks to those who looked at the meal voucher and the two that bid. It went for £15.15 in the end, better than nothing, thanks. Osi'.
- SoundBuy 08:31:20 09/12/2013
- LEK - getting the attention of the big boys I see.... We're still awaiting a few notes since our 'mega' find....... RESEARCH ALERT-LEKOIL: UBS starts with buy 09 Dec 2013 06:51 Dec 9 (Reuters) - LEKOIL Ltd : * UBS starts with buy; price target 110p
- boxerdog1 10:12:24 08/12/2013
- Just a day dream but! a swap p/e. of our or some of our non producing but vastly potential assets in Kurdistan for some select producing assets in our familiar stomping ground of Nigeria. Have shell a presence yet in Kurdistan?
- ojh2kent 10:22:48 04/12/2013
- the downgrades always affect us so much more than the reiterations upwards!! I really am sick of this share. Batman - mark my words i'm out at 165p. If we ever get back there!! priceless, not sure i can see how we're goign to spike to 170 from here?
- SoundBuy 09:55:30 04/12/2013
- Fincarp From Buy to hold and shaved 5p off Tp to 165P - didn't last long AFR Finncap Hold 159.45 159.20 170.00 165.00 Downgrades In context they have also reduced Tp on SMDR, PMO though maintainded buy ratings alongside FPM.
- stefield 12:38:21 02/12/2013
- if krg start exporting through turkey and pipeline is not enough for everyone, whats to stop them sending the extra through baghdad ? i believe even if they export through turkey they are planning to pay baghdad their share, so if payment is an issue, they could just withhold their share ?
- 7monkey 10:07:25 02/12/2013
- Turkey says energy deals with Iraqi Kurdistan not yet finalised ISTANBUL - Turkey and Iraqi Kurdistan have yet to completely finalise a package of energy deals, and Ankara will seek Baghdad's cooperation on the issue, the Turkish foreign ministry said on Saturday after sources said the contracts had been signed.
- Fangorn2 18:53:50 29/11/2013
- Not heard of these guys before. have tweeted your ebay link with them as named beneficiaries. Hopefully it will generate additional interest. :) Off for some vino. p.s Step dad was a RE in Korea so appreciate the risks they run...:) Have a good weekend.
- ojh2kent 12:21:49 29/11/2013
- ha LEK is going to be where we are before we get to £2!! should have listened to you batman!! how are you boxer - i missed you. Whilst wandering the backstreets of HK and macau, i couldnt help but think of you and pecker haha ;)