|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- Ldlv 13:42:14 25/04/2015
- If you are a NO voter and want to make a difference you need to register your vote with us. Email our data collection centre at email@example.com Simply enter the number of shares you hold into the SUBJECT field and send. No message needed. Registration done! Thanks
- Ldlv 13:39:56 25/04/2015
- ...we will have a big week next week and the BOD and Bond Holders will take in serious consideration the LTHs. The actual proposal is extremely aymetric, unfair for us. ASOG committee are considering all actions and working tireless for all the people and organisations affected...
- debbiegee 17:01:50 24/04/2015
- I wont be deterred if anything happens that they go down with results . I think any predator would like to see them 1st. My only hope is that they dont get suspended and have to take a lowball offer. Ill be around from Wednesday.
- Loggypunts 16:46:15 24/04/2015
- Yeah I was surprised at no UT..... guess we have to wait for the usual 17.07 late buy. Although last nights at only 200k, compared to 2.2 mill the night before, was disappointing. you have a good weekend too! Only 4 days max till we get results!
- debbiegee 16:37:32 24/04/2015
- Was the same in the morning bidders always showing they were prepared to pay more. A couple of little scares and folks start selling. Like Onando somebody is snapping up the shares here unnoticed at just over 3p.
- Loggypunts 17:02:46 23/04/2015
- now now Debbie, careful, all that logic in the face of doubting Thomas's will only get you accused of being deluded ;-) There are big questions revolving round the SP at this price. Why has it not gone to sub 1p as the dilution would surely lead it there? Why has not every man and his dog shorted this to the bottom? Why is the SP being controlled in such a tight channel?
- ARBEZ 09:32:24 23/04/2015
- The longer this interim funding malarkey gets dragged out the better imho as it gives suitors a chance to table a takeover bid at a 1/2 decent price.....and I would imagine there are several suitors circling Afren at present waiting to pounce. imho A.
- neothehacker 00:04:59 22/04/2015
- I'm still holding. Gone past the point of bothering. Would have thought it would have been a penny by now the way people was talking. Gonna get a no vote from the majority. Wait and see for more drama.
- Powells Workwear 08:22:08 21/04/2015
- Hi Loggypunts i think there a lot still here but we are just waiting to see whats the next thing to happen to afren. This deal with bond holders is taking its time plus possible legal problems that will be coming there way for what they have done over the last year IMHO. They will have to give us share holders a better deal plus a hostile take over could still be on the cards
- BiggerThus 19:35:53 18/04/2015
- dreggs, the company will have to announce an EGM date & venue along with the official motions to be voted on, so no rush as yet. However, it'll be worth calling your broker to make sure that they *will* vote on your behalf. Some don't, even for a charge.
- Shanig 08:21:48 18/04/2015
- Httocka2. My thoughts exactly. Greed should not be the winner in this stinking episode. It turns shareholding into a farce and a yes vote would set a terrible precedent. This feels like a long slow death as a lth.
- elrico 18:46:34 17/04/2015
- As sad as it may seem, or foolish as the case will prove...many PI's will try to bottom fish AFR thinking AFR has fallen 98%, thus can't go much lower! Of course they have not done any research, thus the bottom fishing tactic this prove the wrong as when the placing is done and the BH flood the market. Volume has dried up, that tells you much more than the trade sizes, IMHO.