|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- Romantic Rambo 16:00:23 07/03/2014
- The lower tax rate should push us to ATH and beyond As this really pissed everyone off and was a big talking point after such good revenues then getting hammered by tax last time. What do you think boxer
- boxerdog1 13:22:10 04/03/2014
- Just as we were recovering from the last market twich losing 25p in the process we are again in the grip of another. At 160p we're still 11p down on Jan. highs. The markets have recovered most of yesterdays stiff losses, we've still 3p or 11p to make good, dithering as normal instead of leading the way out like a company on the up and up.
- undervaluedassets 09:11:25 03/03/2014
- biggest news on AFR is the news coming out of Nigeria regarding AFR is the tax treatment of profits which is set to be less eye watering than before. That and a rising oil price should have beneficial consequences for the stock price.
- boxerdog1 06:49:50 03/03/2014
- That may well be why the oil price is strong but not why Afr. is recovering. We are merely recovering because we shed 25p recently for no apparant reason other than the markets having a slight correction which has now been over corrected in itself and we are playing catch up. Same for others who suffered worse than the general markets I'd dare say.
- gscrawler 03:08:28 03/03/2014
- Guys the reason why most of oilers are up is the Ukraine crisis. Oil prices tend to go up on uncertainty especially around oil producing countries or pipelines. As soon as the tension will ease so will the oil price. Russia depends on high oil prices so they enjoy to create these situations.
- osirisra 20:55:36 02/03/2014
- Boxerdog, I'm in the emergency response department so I do get a fair bit of down time. To answer the other part of the question,,,,,, around 55k. Not the best wage in the world but better than working for a living!!!! Osi
- Woodpeckers 14:28:20 28/02/2014
- Speak for yourself boxer! My mum taught me that a woman should be a cook in the kitchen, a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. It's just that I'm never in the living room when you see me.... ;-)
- volsung 10:10:46 27/02/2014
- I try not to miss my ashtanga yoga of a Wednesday. Keeps me off the drink. Pies are for weekends along with wine and beer. Pirates? Cage fighting?? I wouldn't put anyone through the pain of seeing me doing nude yoga LOL
- goofy1 08:47:07 26/02/2014
- Bhoy, it smells like a ramp ahead of some kind of issue to help fund further purchases in Nigeria from Shell. Check out the chart from 01/01/14.They have done a good job. Patience, Afrens turn will come.
- gscrawler 03:44:45 22/02/2014
- Boxer it's I have a very small interest in KMR it was a gamble from the beginning and it's gone wrong. I still believe though that it'll bounce back to 40p but I wouldn't put more money into it for now. As for Afren my target is 15-20% and I'll be out whichever comes first 2 months or 20% profit.
- katie priceless 20:50:31 21/02/2014
- Don't think so , the 549,000 was a Uncrossing Trade. This is used for the single uncrossing trade, detailing the total executed volume and uncrossing price as a result of a SETS auction. And the time of the other trades were not delayed.
- Pinemartin9 08:51:20 21/02/2014
- Morning fellow Afren lovers! The chart is actually starting to look quite good I think. If we can re establish the up trend then the chart since July last year looks good. Pretty well pronounced higher highs and lower lows. I'm feeling better about this. Particularly as my investment in MONI is also starting to move again,