|HOME» LSE » A » AFR Share Price » AFR Share Chat|
Afren Share Chat :
- hpcg 12:50:29 28/03/2015
- CME has Brent Dec 2015 contract at 61 and Dec 2016 at 66. I am more bearish now than I was at the end of last year, partly through risking Iranian crude hitting the market, and also storage around the world reaching capacity.
- escondido 13:22:51 27/03/2015
- debs - i suspect the failure of Cooper/fosun interest to become a firm offer has had an impact in the last couple of days. I see Fosun invested in GENL. That may be their African/Kurdy adventure for now.
- debbiegee 08:11:56 27/03/2015
- I have a gut feeling the deal is not gonna go through. Maybe after results something else will come out of the woodwork ? At these silly prices hardly worth selling so would rather wait for a remote possibility or write them off.
- htrocka2 23:10:36 26/03/2015
- ARBEZ... so they usurped or have been given control of the company....without a shareholder vote...is that legal?...if you say that the default gave them the power...so what's the point of the required vote?
- elrico 22:33:28 26/03/2015
- htrocka - there are still sellers, which explains why the SP has not broke 4p as the the aforementioned reduce the short exposure. There are no mates rates in the market, it's dog-eat-dog! or in this case, bears-eat-bulls!
- elrico 20:18:42 26/03/2015
- htrocka2 - I don't think it's a buyer, IMHO I think its 2 institutions closing shorts. Whitebox Advisors & Kite Lake Capital Management. They have had their profit and prob see better options for their profit elsewhere.
- wardy333 15:52:43 25/03/2015
- S/P looks a bit croocked or crooked not sure which it is one of the two , see someone posted on another thread Goldman Sachs should be hung drawn and quartered for the thieving way they do business, could not agree more.
- comedy 11:01:53 25/03/2015
- lol especially when premium posters become black posters??? well cut back exposure here...too many sidewinder missiles the bod are happy to offload at any time(usually making sure they are leaked???)...was hoping we would have gone past 4p to at least test 5p...but looks like they are just playing it here until the next major news and move on sp??? gl all holders
- Powells Workwear 18:32:37 24/03/2015
- I can see this lot who are running our company NOT BRINGING IN A NEW CEO at the moment wanting to stay in charge until they get there way with there best mates you scratch my back i scratch yours bondholders.Get it all passed then bring in new CEO i could be wrong. I would just love someone else try and acquire Afren just to get a better deal for share holders
- KULVINDER 17:12:07 24/03/2015
- Sorry to say this really now looks like a dead duck. Has the same trading pattern as yell/hibu whereby all the ii got out even at lowly price of 1p to make a killing on their short for the company only then to announce nothing for shareholders. Hope I am way of the mark for all those invested for their furture pension and family.
- comedy 14:47:07 24/03/2015
- well seems we are in same boat...huming and hahaing how many to keep...as the volume shows all the traders longs/shorts are gone...question is whether we are moving up just to allow shorts to get out??? thought by now they would have at least cracked by 4p to test the upper limits..but looks like the market happy to allow shorts to get out at this level???
- Loggypunts 09:09:01 24/03/2015
- The lull before the further lull.... Like it Escondido, that did make me smile. i could do with some interesting the Expenses RNS did look like more smoke and mirrors. It was almost saying, we've had to tell the BH's and they wont like it, so come with another deal