NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Business
Intelligence has been added to SpendEdge's offering. The Business
Intelligence market is expected to grow by USD 11.71 Billion, at a CAGR of over 8.97%
Request a Free Sample Report to Know
Leading global suppliers can assist buyers in realizing
high-cost savings through their efforts on areas such as forward
integration, reducing total ownership cost, manage ad hoc spend,
negotiate on pricing and contractual terms, conference
participation, managing labor price volatility, level of
automation, quality management, and reduction in ad-hoc spend.
Collaborations with global suppliers will also help buyers in
cost-saving and ensure high-quality procurement in the dynamic
Business Intelligence Market in India: Key Price Trends
- The pressure from substitutes and a high level of threat from
new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of
suppliers. This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and
pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing
models for business intelligence with the wider industry and
identify the cost-saving potential.
- Per-user licensing pricing, subscription-based pricing, and
single-license plus service fee pricing are the most widely adopted
pricing models in business intelligence. Each pricing model offers
optimum benefits and fitment in specific situations. Buyers should
identify the model that suits their operations in the best manner
and link supplier performance to the pricing models.
The report also offers information on the
upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market
Insights Offered in this Business Intelligence Market
- Top Business Intelligence suppliers and their cost
- Top Business Intelligence suppliers in the US and their cost
- Business Intelligence market spend analysis in the US
- Business Intelligence price trends, and forecasts
- Cost drivers influencing the Business Intelligence prices
Some of the Top Business Intelligence suppliers listed in
This Business Intelligence procurement intelligence report has
enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms,
best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Further breakdown of the market segmentation at requested
Market Player Information
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players,
vendor segmentation, and vendor offerings.
- Know the strategies adopted by vendors during the COVID-19
View Free Sample Report
Best Selling Procurement Research Report:
- Fruits and Vegetable Processing Equipment - Forecast and
Analysis: The fruits and vegetable processing equipment
will grow at a CAGR of 5.52% during 2021-2025. Click the
above link for a free sample report.
- Amusement Park Construction Services Sourcing and
Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers
based on quality of services to ensure safety of drugs and medical
devices, therapeutic expertise, reputation and level of experience,
and global reach and capacity.
- Waste Management Equipment- Sourcing and Procurement
Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers
based on warranties, low lifecycle costs, proximity to the buyers
location, and manufacturing performance. The pressure from
substitutes and a high level of threat from new entrants has
resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
To access the definite purchasing guide on the Business
Intelligence that answers all your key questions on price trends
- Am I paying/getting the right prices? Is my Business
Intelligence TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- How is the price forecast expected to change? What is driving
the current and future price changes?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing
and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market
intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading
companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in
delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence
reports and solutions.
Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340
View original content to download