SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Fruit Fresh e-Commerce Market is expected to scale new heights in the upcoming period. This could be credited to the upswing in online trading.
The Fruit fresh E-commerce Market is segmented by type, application, and geography. By type, the segmentation goes like B2B (Business to Business), P2P (Point to Point), C2B (Customer to Business), C2C (Customer to Customer), and B2C (Business to Customer). By application, the market could span reducing input costs and business processes, improving corporate transactions' efficiency, increasing enterprise supply chain's flexibility, reducing purchase cost between supply chain node's enterprises, and improving interaction between customers and enterprises. At the same time, restraints could be in the form of initial investment.
By geography, the Fruit fresh E-commerce Market could be classified as Southeast Asia, Japan, South & Central America, China, Europe, and United States. The United States and Europe have already reached their zenith with regards to e-Commerce. Now it's Asia Pacific calling the shots. LATAM is also catching up as Brazil and Chile are going crazy with e-Commerce. In Asia Pacific, China has "Frutacloud" as an e-Commerce platform for trading fresh fruits. As per Liu George (its CEO) at "Global Cherry Summit" in 2016, there were 731 million Chinese netizens; which was much more than India and United States combined. He also stated that out of those netizens, 70% did go in for online payments on regular basis. This did speak volumes about the scope of fruit fresh e-Commerce then and the streak still continues.
Download PDF to know more details about "Global Fruit fresh E-commerce Market" Report.
In India, "Amazon" does provide fresh fruits. This has benefited small- and medium-scale fruit vendors; as they could propagate their fruits all over India. Flipkart has, as of now, restricted itself to dry fruits. It is expected to eventually venture into fresh fruits in the near future. The other players contributing to the market of Fruit fresh E-commerce include Alibaba Group, JD, Yihaodian, Womai, Sfbest, Benlai, and Tootoo.
This report provides detailed historical analysis of global market for Fruit fresh E-commerce from 2013-2018, and provides extensive market forecasts from 2019-2028 by region/country and subsectors. It covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, historical growth and future perspectives in the Fruit fresh E-commerce market.
Access 108 page research report with TOC on "Global Fruit fresh E-commerce Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/2013-2028-report-on-global-fruit-fresh-e-commerce-market
- Leading players of Fruit fresh E-commerce including:
- Alibaba Group
- Market split by Type, can be divided into:
- B2C (Business To Customer)
- B2B (Business To Business)
- C2C (Customer To Customer)
- C2B (Customer To Business)
- P2P (Point To Point)
- Market split by Application, can be divided into:
- Reduce Business Processes and Input Costs
- Improve the Efficiency of Corporate Transactions
- Increased the Flexibility of Enterprise Supply Chain
- Reduce the Purchase Expense between the Enterprises of Supply Chain Node
- Improve the Interaction between Enterprises and Customers
- Market split by Sales Channel, can be divided into:
- Direct Channel
- Distribution Channel
- Market segment by Region/Country including:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia etc.)
- South America Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Chile etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria and Saudi Arabia etc.)
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- E-Commerce Platforms Software Market
- E-commerce Automotive Market
- E-Commerce Payment Market
- 2D Barcode Reader Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Radiant Insights, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744