NEW YORK, June 12, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- PRNEWS invites public relations professionals, communicators and marketers to attend the Google for Communicators Boot Camp on July 17 at the Yale Club in New York City for a full-day immersion in all things Google. PRNEWS has recruited thirteen diverse speakers to cover how to use algorithm-savvy SEO tactics to improve search rankings and online reputation, leverage Google Analytics to report important metrics, produce and promote compelling YouTube video content, and more.
- Ben Spangler, Spark Foundry
- Ryder Meehan, UPGROW
- Laura-Ann Mitchell, Cisco
- James Nickerson, General Assembly
- John Shehata, Condé Nast
- Leah Eder, Green Buzz Agency
- Tod Plotkin, Green Buzz Agency
- Paul Headley, Investis Digital
- Marissa Pick, Marissa Pick Consulting, LLC
- Ryan Gleason, New York Institute of Technology
- Gregory Gallant, Muck Rack
- Ken Shults, Brightedge
- Erin Weaver, Group Nine Media
- How Google Can Assist With a PR Pro's Workflow
- How to Integrate Google Analytics Into Your Communications Strategy
- The Video Search Engine: Producing and Promoting YouTube Content That Elevates Your Brand
- Case Study and SEO Jeopardy
- Ranking Evergreen: How Content Creators Should Think About SEO
- How to Make SEO Work for Your Brand Reputation and Sentiment
- Ranked and Covered: How To Bolster Your Media and Influencer Relations Strategies
- SEO Brainstorming Session
PRNEWS' Google for Communicators Boot Camp on July 17 in New York City will cover topics essential to communicators, marketers, SEO professionals as well as to content and brand managers. Discounted rates expire Friday, June 14. Groups of two or more receive $100 off per person and nonprofit/government organizations also save an additional $100.
View All Pricing Details and Register
For questions regarding this event, contact Shana Murik at: smurik(at)accessintel.com. To sponsor this event, contact Katie Sullivan at: ksullivan(at)accessintel.com.
# # #
The PRNEWS Group is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. The PRNEWS Group focuses on honing and growing PR and marketing professionals' skills in social media, crisis management, digital PR, measurement, employee relations, media training, CSR and writing through its newsletter, webinars, conferences, awards programs, workshops and guidebooks. For more information, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com.