SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- RackFoundry Inc., the leading provider of Total Security Management solutions, announces the availability of TSM Lite, essential network security tools offered in a single, easy to use platform. TSM Lite consolidates the most needed components in cybersecurity, and provides prevention, detection and response capabilities for environments of all sizes while reducing overall TCO by as much as 50%.
The RackFoundry TSM Lite feature set includes the following capabilities:
- Log Management: Centralize all of your logs and events for effective network monitoring and investigation
- Vulnerability Assessment: Scan your network to seek out vulnerable systems or services before they are exploited
- Asset Discovery & Inventory: Automatically discover network devices and keep track of them with geo-location
- File Integrity Monitoring (FIM): Monitor and analyze changes to critical host files, key registry components, software, etc.
- Compliance Reporting: Accelerate and simplify security and IT compliance management (PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, NIST, SOC 2, and more)
"I often come across organizations that need easy to use, affordable security and compliance solutions," says RackFoundry Account Manager Samantha Merrill. "With an average deployment time of 10 minutes, TSM Lite enables you to quickly and easily start monitoring and protecting your cloud and on-premise environments. IT personnel and executives appreciate Lite's simplicity and straightforward implementation, as well as its budget-friendly licensing."
About RackFoundry Inc.
RackFoundry, the maker of Total Security Management (TSM), is a leader in complete coverage security appliances, secure cloud services and professional services such as SecurityXpert, which provides security expertise to organizations of all sizes and industries. The RackFoundry security team, FortressLabs, helps find new vulnerabilities in the wild, mitigate any found vulnerabilities, and head up the RackFoundry Security Operations Center.
For more information, visit us at http://www.rackfoundry.com