AABB- Asia Metals Analyst Report Speculates $0.24 PPS Over 12 Months Based On Peer Valuations And $0.09 PPS Over 4-6 Months
Las Vegas, NV -- September 12, 2019 -- InvestorsHub NewsWire -- Asia Broadband Inc. (OTC : AABB), today announced a research analyst report published by Goldman Small Cap Research. The report speculates that AABB can support a $0.24 PPS over the next twelve months based on peer valuations and reach a $0.09 PPS over the next 4 to 6 months. AABB closed yesterday at $0.011.
“Based on our peer analysis, the stock trades at an absurdly low valuation. We project that the stock will trade to the $0.09 level in the next 4-6 months, which would match the current 6.7x trailing 12-month revenue metric afforded its peers. Our 12-month target is $0.24.”
Goldman Small Cap Research Report Summary:
Company Overview: Asia Broadband Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary Asia Metals Inc., is a resource company focused on the production, supply and sale of precious and base metals, primarily to Asian markets. The Company utilizes its specific geographic expertise, experience and extensive industry contacts to facilitate its innovative distribution process from the production and supply of precious and base metals in Guerrero, Mexico, to our client sales networks in Asia. This vertical integration approach to sales transactions is the unique strength of Asia Broadband and differentiates the Company to its shareholders.
- Generates meaningful revenue growing organically and through acquisitions.
- Poised to emerge as one of industry’s fastest growing junior resource companies.
- Mgmt seeks to replicate its current model with 2 new acquisitions by year-end.
- Emphasis on shallow mines with a history of production and known vein structures.
- Existing sales networks in Asia where it sells physical supply to accommodate a strong appetite for its product, thus generating major gross profit (revenue).
- High operating and net profit margins.
- High cash/low debt position.
- Forecasting $6M in gross profit in 2019 and we could see a 4x – 5x rise in 2020
To review the full AABB Research Analyst Report visit Goldman Small Cap Research.
Contact the Company at:
Cervitude Intelligent Relations
Forward-Looking Statements are contained in this press release within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on the Asia Broadband Inc.’s (the “Company”) expected current beliefs about the Company’s business, which are subject to uncertainty and change. The operations and results of the Company could materially differ from what is expressed or implied by the statements made above when industry, regulatory, market and competitive circumstances change. Further information about these risks can be found in the annual and quarterly disclosures the Company has published on the OTC Markets website. The Company is under no obligation to update or alter its forward-looking statements as future circumstances, events and information may change.