Historical Stock Chart
3 Months : From Oct 2019 to Jan 2020
The fifth annual conference will focus on the future of augmented organizations and how businesses can transform organically
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Globant (NYSE: GLOB), a digitally native technology services company, today announced the theme, confirmed speakers and programming details for its fifth annual conference, CONVERGE. Taking place at the New York Stock Exchange on November 6, 2019, the focus of this year's conference is "The Future of Augmented Organizations." The event's programming will highlight how companies can reinvent themselves as they integrate AI capabilities into their processes and business model. Speakers will discuss how next-generation technology will help organizations scale to drive efficiency, reach and innovation.
"As the digital and cognitive revolutions change the landscape of our world, it's crucial to rethink how organizations must reinvent themselves. By building augmented organizations, companies can embrace the power of artificial intelligence to increase their capabilities and reinvent their industries," said Martín Migoya, CEO and co-founder of Globant. "Organizations need to go through a full-on transformation to enhance their business models, internal experiences, and processes. During CONVERGE, we will discuss this approach and what is needed to create digital transformation initiatives that yield concrete results for businesses."
Headlining the event will be Seth Godin, author of 19 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages. He's also the founder of the altMBA and The Marketing Seminar. Godin will help attendees understand how each person can (and must) step up and define their future as technology keeps moving more quickly, yet too often, leadership falls behind. "I'm delighted to join the line-up at CONVERGE - an opportunity to take a hard look at where our organizations are headed," says Godin.
Along with keynotes from Globant's CEO and co-founder, Martín Migoya, and CTO and co-founder, Guibert Englebienne, additional notable speakers who will take the stage include:
- Flynn Coleman, writer, international human rights attorney, public speaker, professor, social innovator, and author of "A Human Algorithm: How Artificial Intelligence is Redefining Who We Are"
- Luiz F. Barros, Global Marketing VP, Consumer Data & Digital Products at AB-In Bev
- Peter Angeline, Ph.D. Strategic Futurist at The Hershey Company
- Rafael Lopez Espinosa, Senior Strategist at Point72
- Dave Gordon, EVP, CTO at Realogy Holdings Corp.
- Kim Prado, Managing Director, Global Head of Client Insight, Banking & Digital Channel's Technology at RBC Capital Markets
- Henrique Francisco, CTO at PineBridge Investments
- Kamesh Tumsi, VP of Product Strategy at Fiserv
- Shawn Fitzgerald, Research Director, Insights, Worldwide Digital Transformation Strategies at IDC
- Kush Saxena, CTO Markets and Transformation for Mastercard Operations and Technology
Contributing to the overarching goal of CONVERGE, the lineup of speakers all have extensive experience in leading and executing digital innovation efforts at major companies spanning a variety of industries.
To stay up-to-date on additional keynote speakers, visit converge.com/speakers. For more information and to request a ticket to CONVERGE, click here.
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to transform organizations in every aspect.
- Globant has more than 9,900 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, Southwest Airlines, EA and BBVA among others.
- We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017).
- We are featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
- We are a member of the Cybersecurity Tech Accord (2019).
For more information, visit www.globant.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/globants-annual-converge-conference-to-explore-augmented-organizations-300944807.html