FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * Hilty Sarah Kinnick 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol Skillsoft Corp. [ SKIL ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
Chief Legal Officer
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O SKILLSOFT CORP., 300 INNOVATIVE WAY #201
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
6/11/2021
(Street)
NASHUA, NH 03062
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Employee stock option (right to buy)  $10.75  6/11/2021    A     162000       (1) 6/11/2031  Class A common stock  162000  $0  162000  D   
Restricted Stock Units   (2) 6/11/2021    A     81000       (3)  (3) Class A common stock  81000  $0  81000  D   
Restricted Stock Units   (2) 6/11/2021    A     81000       (4)  (4) Class A common stock  81000  $0  81000  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  25% of the options will vest on June 11, 2022. The remaining 75% of the options will vest in twelve equal quarterly installments thereafter.
(2)  Each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of Class A common stock, par value $0.001 per share, of Skillsoft Corp. ("Common Stock").
(3)  The restricted stock units vest in four equal annual installments beginning June 11, 2022.
(4)  The restricted stock units vest in four equal annual installments beginning June 11, 2022, but only if the closing price of a share of Common Stock, as reported on the New York Stock Exchange, equals or exceeds $12.50 on at least 20 out of 30 consecutive trading days prior to June 11, 2025.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
Hilty Sarah Kinnick
C/O SKILLSOFT CORP.
300 INNOVATIVE WAY #201
NASHUA, NH 03062


Chief Legal Officer

Signatures
/s/ Sarah Hilty 6/14/2021
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
Churchill Capital Corp II (NYSE:CCX)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jun 2021 to Jul 2021 Click Here for more Churchill Capital Corp II Charts.
Churchill Capital Corp II (NYSE:CCX)
Historical Stock Chart
From Jul 2020 to Jul 2021 Click Here for more Churchill Capital Corp II Charts.