CARLSBAD, Calif., May 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ionis
Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IONS) today announced that
management will conduct its 2021 virtual Annual Meeting of
Stockholders followed by a general corporate update on Wednesday, June 2, 2021. This event will be
webcast live on the internet in place of an in-person meeting.
The agenda for the event is as follows:
- 5:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. ET (2:00
p.m. – 2:15 p.m. PT) – Virtual
Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- All stockholders of record at the close of business on
April 5, 2021 are invited to
participate in the virtual Annual Meeting webcast, which will be
broadcast live at
- Stockholders must have a 16-digit control number to participate
in the Annual Meeting webcast.
- Your 16-digit control number listed on your proxy card is
required to log-in, vote and submit questions during the Annual
- Ionis does not provide proxy cards or have access to your
16-digit control number or proxy card information.
- Stockholders without a control number should contact their
brokerage firm at least 5 days in advance of the meeting for
instructions on how to access the session.
- A help line will be available on the registration page for the
live Annual Meeting webcast for participants requiring technical
assistance in accessing or participating in the live event. There
will not be a replay of the live Annual Meeting.
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. ET (2:30
p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PT) – Virtual
corporate update presented by Brett P.
Monia, Ph.D., Ionis' chief executive officer
- All interested parties may access the corporate update webcast
- During the live webcast, participants may submit questions
using the online webcast platform.
- An archived replay of the corporate update will be posted for a
limited time following the meeting at
Further information, including links and materials, are
available on our website at
About Ionis Pharmaceuticals
For more than 30 years,
Ionis has been the leader in RNA-targeted therapy, pioneering new
markets and changing standards of care with its novel antisense
technology. Ionis currently has three marketed medicines and a
premier late-stage pipeline highlighted by industry-leading
neurological and cardiometabolic franchises. Our scientific
innovation began and continues with the knowledge that sick people
depend on us, which fuels our vision of becoming one of the most
successful biotechnology companies.
To learn more about Ionis visit www.ionispharma.com and
follow us on Twitter @ionispharma.
View original content to download
SOURCE Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.