FORM 4 [ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES
                                                                                  
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
0.5
                      
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
                      
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person * FOUNTAIN THOMAS DEAN 2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol F5 NETWORKS, INC. [ FFIV ] 5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
EVP Global Services & Strategy
(Last)         (First)         (Middle)
C/O F5 NETWORKS, INC., 801 5TH AVENUE
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)
8/1/2020
(Street)
SEATTLE, WA 98104
(City)       (State)       (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)
 
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line) _X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock  8/1/2020    M    2828 (1) A $0.00  13409  D   
Common Stock  8/1/2020    F    1400  D $135.90  12009  D   

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Trans. Date 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Unit (2) $0.00  8/1/2020    M        651    (3)  (4) Common Stock  651  $0.00  3258  D   
Restricted Stock Unit (2) $0.00  8/1/2020    M        798    (5)  (4) Common Stock  798  $0.00  7188  D   
Restricted Stock Unit (2) $0.00  8/1/2020    M        1379    (6)  (4) Common Stock  1379  $0.00  8275  D   

Explanation of Responses:
(1)  Shares acquired upon vesting of the February 1, 2018, November 1, 2018 and November 1, 2019 awards of service-based Restricted Stock Units.
(2)  Each Restricted Stock Unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of F5 Networks, Inc. Common Stock on the vest date.
(3)  This November 1, 2018 award of service-based Restricted Stock Units vests in twelve equal quarterly increments beginning February 1, 2019.
(4)  If the reporting person continues to provide services to the Company through the vest date, the corresponding number of shares of Common Stock of F5 Networks, Inc. will be issued to the reporting person on the vest date.
(5)  This November 1, 2019 award of service-based Restricted Stock Units vests in twelve equal quarterly increments beginning February 1, 2020.
(6)  Twenty five percent (25%) of this February 1, 2018 award of service-based Restricted Stock Units vests on February 1, 2019, and the remaining seventy five percent (75%) vests in twelve equal quarterly increments beginning May 1, 2019

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Relationships
Director 10% Owner Officer Other
FOUNTAIN THOMAS DEAN
C/O F5 NETWORKS, INC.
801 5TH AVENUE
SEATTLE, WA 98104


EVP Global Services & Strategy

Signatures
/s/ Scot F. Rogers by Power of Attorney 8/4/2020
**Signature of Reporting Person Date
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV)
Historical Stock Chart
From Aug 2020 to Sep 2020 Click Here for more F5 Networks Charts.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV)
Historical Stock Chart
From Sep 2019 to Sep 2020 Click Here for more F5 Networks Charts.