- host of innovative crypto faucets are catalyst for site's exponential growth -
London -- January 29th, 2020 -- ADVFN NewsWire -- Online Blockchain plc's (LSE:OBC) cryptocurrency claiming website has surpassed 40,000 registered users just eight months after its beta launch.
The site (https://freefaucet.io), from the UK's leading listed blockchain company, boasts some of the highest-paying cryptocurrency faucets on the web. It has had over 1,548,514 claims since May 2019 and is increasing its userbase by approximately 150 a day. Anyone registered for free can claim a variety of cryptos ranging from Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin to PlusOneCoin, Ravencoin and Dogecoin – 17 in total.
In addition to conventional faucets, FreeFaucet.io offers free users a number of ways to net cryptocurrencies:
- External webfaucets – cryptocurrency can be earnt by performing actions on other websites
- Email faucet - users can claim cryptocurrency by accessing faucets sent to them via email
- Impression faucets – An advertising disruptor; anyone registered can claim free cryptocurrency simply by checking out interesting featured projects on the site
- Geofaucets - QR codes at set locations, which when scanned reward the scanner with cryptocurrency. Additionally, anyone can set up their own Geofaucet and make a passive income
- Bitferno - A powerful cryptocurrency miner used to mine brand new cryptocurrencies. Approximately once a month, these cryptocurrencies are distributed 'airdropped' to all Freefaucet.io users
By subscribing to different tiers of membership users can boost their crypto earnings significantly: https://freefaucet.io/premium/
"With FreeFaucet.io, Online Blockchain removes all the technical hurdles for accessing cryptocurrency," said Clem Chambers, CEO of Online Blockchain plc. "Offering a buffet of crypto where anyone can get a modicum of Bitcoin, a smattering of Ethereum, a smidgen of Monero for free on the one website is a universally compelling idea and makes FreeFaucet.io a premier destination for a cryptocurrency enthusiast."
For more details go to: https://freefaucet.io
- ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS
Press/media enquiries: Francesca De Franco – email@example.com / 0794 125 3135
Online Blockchain PLC
Clement Chambers (CEO) +44 (0) 207 070 0909
About Online Blockchain plc (LSE: OBC)
Online Blockchain (www.onlineblockchain.io) is a UK-based incubator and developer of businesses in internet and information-based technologies, including developers, administrators and custodians of blockchains and cryptocurrencies. The Company created ADVFN www.advfn.com and today still has a holding of 17.98% in ADVFN plc.
Online Blockchain plc continues to consider new related opportunities and particularly crypto currencies and blockchain-based opportunities including incubating cryptocurrency start-ups and developing technical innovation in the blockchain space. Led by a team with over two decades of pioneering in tech, Online Blockchain focuses on innovation in cryptocurrency and decentralised ecosystems via various applications of blockchain: incubating cryptocurrency start-ups and developing technical innovation in the blockchain space.