NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- MiTA Myanmar Medical Exhibition Healthcare Conference is scheduled to be held during 7–9 August 2015 at Tatmadaw Hall in Yangon.
We are privileged to receive kind Welcome Message from H.E. U Myint Swe, Chief Minister of Yangon Region (Myanmar) inviting all exhibitors, sponsors, delegates and participants to Yangon:
Exhibition & Conference Advisory Board consists of distinguished professionals:
- Mr. Lucien De Busscher, Partner, Advisory Department, EY Belgium.
- Prof. Dr. Kazuhiro Hara, President, Japanese Telemedicine and Telecare Association (JTTA)
- Mr. Martin Pun, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, Yoma Strategic Holdings
- U Than Maung, Advocate, Legal Consultant, Yangon, Myanmar and
- Dr. Madhab Paul, Managing Director, MiTA Services Pte Ltd
Eminent Guests & Speakers include:
- H.E U Myint Swe, Chief Minister of Yangon Region, Myanmar
- Dr. Maung Maung Lay, Managing Director of NiLayNaing Co. Ltd.; Vice President of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI) and Founder of Myanmar Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Entrepreneurs' Association (MPMEEA)
- Mr. Aung Naing Oo, Director General, Directorate of Investment and Company Adminstration and Secretary of Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC)
Please visit Speakers & Guests Page to know about all the eminent speakers, guests and featured participants: http://medical-healthcare.mitamyanmar.com/myanmar-medical-health-care-exhibition-and-conference-speakers-guests/
MiTA Myanmar Medical Healthcare Conference & Exhibitions are highly professional and being organized by MiTA, a consulting firm providing Consulting for Trade & Investments in Medical & Health Care Sector in Myanmar since 2009.
PRESS CONFERENCE: The first Press Conference of "MiTA Myanmar Medical Exhibition Health Care Conference" will be held on 21st March 2015 (Saturday) during 9:30 – 11:30 AM, at the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI).
Media Partnership Opportunities:
Media Partnership proposals are welcome from reputed media/news agencies; Email: email@example.com
OPPORTUNITIES TO SPONSOR, EXHIBIT & ADVERTISE: As on date:
- 118 Exhibition Booths,
- 200 Conference Delegate Seats,
- 18 Categories of Sponsorship Opportunities and
- 5 Advertising Opportunities
are available. Please visit Opportunities Page of website for details: www.medical-healthcare.mitamyanmar.com/myanmar-medical-health-care-exhibition-and-conference-sponsorship-opportunities/
HOW TO REGISTER AS DELEGATE, EXHIBITORS, ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS?
Online Registration will start soon; now:
1. Please DOWNLOAD Registration Forms from Website's REGISTRATION Page:
2. Please Email:
- Scan Copy of Completed & Signed Registration Forms and
- Bank TT Confirmation Slip as Proof of Payment
3. MiTA will email Registration-Confirmation, only after receiving copies of signed completed Registration-Form & Bank-TT-Slip.
DEAD LINES FOR REGISTRATION:
- WelcomePrice* till 16MARCH2015 and Complementary ADDITIONAL Advertising Opportunity to Advertise during Press Conference on 21MARCH2015
- EarlyBirdPrice till 30APRIL2015
- StandardPrice from 01MAY2015
Who Should Attend MiTA Myanmar Medical & Health Care Exhibition & Conference?
- Doctors, Hospital Administrators, Medical Professionals;
- Investors, Directors, CXOs, GMs, Marketing Managers, Policy Makers, Lawyers;
- Industry Associations, Developmental Organizations, Institutes, Media.
MiTA Myanmar Medical & Health Care Exhibition & Conference – 2015: Key Differentiators
- B-2-B Business Matchmakingto find Myanmar Distributors & Investment Partners
- Myanmar Health Care Conference will discuss all important issues impacting Trade & Investment in Myanmar Health Care sector: Agenda
- Organized by MiTA, a consulting company providing Consulting for Trade & Investments in Medical & Health Care Sector in Myanmar, including Pharmaceutical Products & Medical Equipment Registration with Myanmar FDA (Ministry of Health), MIC Permit and Myanmar Company Registration.
- Follow-up on the business & investment opportunities that may ensue from this Myanmar Medical & Health Care Conference & Exhibitions.
The FIRST EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE IN MYANMAR To Cover All Sectors of Healthcare in One-Venue:
- Myanmar Medical Exhibition and Conference (www.medical-healthcare.mitamyanmar.com) will be co-located with:
- Myanmar Pharmaceutical Exhibition: www.pharmaceuticals-exhibition.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Hospital & Clinical Exhibition: www.clinics-hospitals.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Sports & Fitness Equipment & Services Exhibition:www.sports-fitness-equipment.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Cosmetics Exhibition, Beauty, Spa & Wellness Products & Services Expo: www.beauty-cosmetics-fashion.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Health, Cosmetics, Sports & Fitness, Beauty & Fashion SHOW– 2015: http://beauty-cosmetics-fashion.mitamyanmar.com/myanmar-cosmetics-exhibition-sports-beauty-fashion-show-2015-agenda/
Expected Participations from Myanmar Medical Professionals from:
- Union of Myanmar Federation of Chamber of Commerce & Industry (UMFCCI)
- Myanmar Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment Entrepreneurs Association
- Myanmar Private Hospitals Association
- Myanmar Medical Association
- Myanmar Dental Association
- Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Association
- Myanmar Health Assistant Association
- Myanmar Pharmacist Association
- Myanmar Medical Council
- Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Council
- Similar other Foreign Medical / Trade Associations from all around the world.
Phone: +95 9 420 110 451, +95 9 795 626 772
Please contact us should you need any more information for facilitating your participation.
MiTA MYANMAR your Myanmar Market Partner: Investment in Myanmar, Export / Sell in Myanmar, Import / Buy from Myanmar, Promote Foreign Properties in Myanmar, Invest in Myanmar Properties, HRM & Localization, Recruitment and Career in Myanmar.
MiTA Services Pte Ltd (Singapore) andMiTA Myanmar @ ISBC provide one-stop consulting services to foreign investors for entry into Myanmar's Emerging Marketand business matchmaking with Myanmar companies since 2009.
MiTA provide Company Registration ( https://mitaservices.com.sg/services/company-incorporation-in-myanmar/foreign-investment-mic-permit-dica-registration/ ) in Myanmar, Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) Permit Application, EIA SIA ESIA HIA & CSR Consulting, PR Communication & Branding in Myanmar, Marketing & Distribution, Medical Pharmaceutical Product & Equipment Registration with Myanmar FDA, Agri-product Registration with Department of Agriculture, Myanmar (Burmese) Translation of Commercial & Technical Documents, Project Management, Project Engineering Management, HRM, Recruitment & Training Services across industries in Myanmar, including:
Medical, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sector; Oil & Gas and Energy; Power & Renewable Energy; Infrastructure Development; Construction, Real Estate & Property Development; Agriculture & Agribusiness; Myanmar Teak-wood Based Products, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Garments & Apparel, etc.
Please visit our websites to know more about MiTA and all the services we are providing in Myanmar and other South East Asian countries: www.mitaservices.com.sg : www.mitamyanmar.com : www.myanmarinvestmentbusiness.com
MiTA's clients and business associates are from Japan, USA, UK, Germany, Norway, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Myanmar, etc. Company Profiles can be downloaded: https://mitaservices.com.sg/corporate-policies/company-profile/
MiTA is committed to do business ethically following FCPA, UK Anti-bribery Laws and Myanmar's Anti Corruption Regulations; support environmental conservation and socially equitable growth.
Dr. Madhab Paul (www.madhabpaul.com) is founding Managing Director of MiTA. Dr. Paul is having more than 20 years of experience working and doing business in 15+ countries. He did his PhD in Engineering and Masters in Management. He recently completed "Doing Business in Emerging Market" program from Harvard Business School.
Media Contact: MADHAB PAUL, MITA SERVICES PTE LTD, 00959420110666, MADHABPAUL@MITASERVICES.COM.SG
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150224/177500
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE MiTA SERVICES PTE LTD