Historical Stock Chart
6 Months : From Feb 2018 to Aug 2018
CGG's Board of Directors meeting elected Philippe Salle as Chairman of the Board of Directors
Sophie Zurquiyah takes up her position of CEO
Paris, France - April 30, 2018
CGG's Board of Directors, meeting on April 26, 2018, elected Philippe Salle as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Sophie Zurquiyah took up her position of CEO of the Group and was appointed director by the general meeting on the same day.
Following the Board meeting, Philippe Salle said: "CGG is now in good hands. Sophie's skills and in-depth knowledge of our industry and technology complemented by strong leadership are key to leading CGG to a renewed financial return".
Effective April 26, 2018, the composition of CGG's Board of Directors is as follows:
- Philippe Salle - Chairman of the Board
- Sophie Zurquiyah - CEO and director
- Helen Lee Bouygues - independant director
- Michael Daly - independant director
- Patrice Guillaume - director representing the employees
- Anne-France Laclide-Drouin - independant director
- Colette Lewiner - independant director
- Gilberte Lombard - independant director
- Heidi Petersen - independant director
- Mario Ruscev - independant director
- Robert Semmens - director
CGG (www.cgg.com) is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary businesses of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation. CGG employs more than 5,300 people around the world, all with a Passion for Geoscience and working together to deliver the best solutions to its customers.
CGG is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0013181864) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares. NYSE: CGG).
| Group Communications Christophe BarniniTel: + 33 1 64 47 38 11E-Mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org || Investor RelationsCatherine LeveauTel: +33 1 64 47 34 89E-mail: : email@example.com |
Press release pdf version.pdf