SagaCoin (SAGA)

Unlisted

SagaCoin Basics

Rank 2960
Status Active
Asset Type: Coin
Website: https://sagacoin.net/
Explorer: http://explorer.sagacoin.net/
Wallet: https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin/releases
Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518157.0
Description: SagaCoin is a decentralized and secure masternode network project. The focus is to create a cryptocurrency that is accessible to all as a global payment platform for developers, investors and the general public alike.

SagaCoin Technical

Source Code: https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin
Masternode: Yes
Mineable: Yes
Consensus Method: PoW/PoS
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block Reward: 12.50 SAGA
Block Time (sec): 120
PoS Block Reward:
See PoS Reward Information
PoS Reward Information:
- 180% masternode, 20% coin stake [total 200%] (1st year)
- 90% masternode, 10% coin stake [total 100%] (2nd year)
- 45% masternode, 5% coin stake [total 50%] (thereafter)
PoS Block Time (sec): 120
Premine: 2,100,000
Genesis Date: December 02 2017
Maximum Supply: 3,120,000 SAGA

SagaCoin Blockchain Data

Updated: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 13:05:05
Circulating Supply: 10,497,239
Latest Block: 694,363

SagaCoin Social

Your Recent History
LSE
GKP
Gulf Keyst..
LSE
QPP
Quindell
FTSE
UKX
FTSE 100
LSE
IOF
Iofina
FX
GBPUSD
UK Sterlin..
Stocks you've viewed will appear in this box, letting you easily return to quotes you've seen previously.

Register now to create your own custom streaming stock watchlist.

By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions

P: V: D:20191120 14:26:19