The ADVFN Live ChartsThe ADVFN Live charts, allow you to track stock prices in a graphical format, in real time. You can view data from 1 minute bars on intraday charts right up to 1 year bars on charts spread over decades.
You can compare other symbols against your choosen stock, and view many indictors and oscillators on the stocks data.
You can draw lines and trends lines on the charts, or scroll forwards and backwards through the stock's history.
You can also save your settings for next time, so once you're happy with your setup you won't need to set it up again.
To start using the charts, type the symbol of the instrument you want to look at into the box at the top left of the chart and hit the Draw button or Enter on your keyboard.
You can then choose a time scale and start applying studies and drawing lines etc.
If you don't know the symbol for your chosen instrument, hit the Search link to the right of the symbol box.
- Studies: Choose up to five Studies at any time, to display technical analysis
indictors either on the main chart area or on extra panels opened below.
- Overlays: Choose up to five additional symbols to display in addition to
the to your main one.
- Options: Select how your chart is displayed.
- Chart Preferences: save and load your default preferences and options.
- Memo: Enter a reminder about the instrument you're looking at.