ADVFN Logo ADVFN

We could not find any results for:
Make sure your spelling is correct or try broadening your search.

Trending Now

Toplists

It looks like you aren't logged in.
Click the button below to log in and view your recent history.

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for tools Level up your trading with our powerful tools and real-time insights all in one place.
OneMedNet Corporation

OneMedNet Corporation (ONMD)

0.99
-0.0023
(-0.23%)
Closed July 17 4:00PM
0.99
0.00
( 0.00% )
Pre Market: 7:00AM

Real-time discussions and trading ideas: Trade with confidence with our powerful platform.

ONMD News

Official News Only

ONMD Discussion

View Posts
Me2Greedy Me2Greedy 7 days ago
Have they filed any financials yet ?
👍️0
Topgun21 Topgun21 1 month ago
OneMedNet iRWD
OneMedNet iRWD offers the best of advanced technology, clinical expert curation, and service. Medical imaging and associated clinical data is indexed at each network site using state-of-the-art AI/ML technology. This typically includes EHR, radiology, cardiology, lab, path and more.Our in-house clinical team performs intensive curation of the data ensuring that results meet the exact specification and requirements of Life Science Data Collection Protocol (DCP) – regardless of the complexity.
The data is fully de-identified using a multi-step quality control process and goes beyond PHI to include PII (personally identifiable information), SII (Site Identifiable Information), and more.

Importantly, Life Science users receive the data in the exact format that they require. No data sifting or manipulation is needed. The data is simply ready for use.

Importantly, OneMedNet has the unique combination of knowledge, tools, and experience to:
* Access and harmonize complete patient profiles across fragmented data silos
* Provide unmatched data accuracy and completeness
* Ensure the security and privacy of patients’ Protected Health Information (PHI)Imaging RWD is our singular passion and focus and no one does it better

$ONMD
SUPER BULLISH
MAVERICK
ONMD
👍️0
Topgun21 Topgun21 1 month ago
Nice reversal, great contracts with EXPONENTIAL RATE OF GROWTH!
$ONMD could see double digits based on their EXPLOSIVE GROWTH in their respective industry!

Talk about cheap price for INCREDIBLE
GROWTH and SUPER CLEAN SHARE STRUCTURE!
These are fun to get in and watch them grow with the company and watch EBITA blow shareprice way north!!
$ONMD
ONMD

Respectfully,
Maverick
👍️0
Topgun21 Topgun21 1 month ago
Nice work! Severely undervalued! This should be trading north of $3 a share! Huge potential and rapidly growing! $ONMD ONMD

Respectfully,
Maverick
ONMD
$ONMD
👍️0
bikaver bikaver 1 month ago
ONMD.....picked up some 1.12's today.
👍️0
2248 2248 1 month ago
Is the Stock Market open tomorrow ?
👍️0
bikaver bikaver 1 month ago
ONMD.....on watch for Monday
👍️0
Invest-in-America Invest-in-America 2 months ago
ONMD: WOW, Admiral tw0122!!! (See me live, below, right after my new, "DDAmanda-tw0122-iHub-Post-Detector", went off & spooked me out of BED over here in [balmy] San Diego, CA!!!)

👍️0
dennisv dennisv 2 months ago
$$$>>>Strong Improvement!
👍️0
tw0122 tw0122 2 months ago
Another nice contract $$$
👍️0
Timing101 Timing101 2 months ago
There you go afterhours
👍️0
Timing101 Timing101 2 months ago
$ONMD Well here are the links to facts
--
You do not put out an 8-K , to announce presentations to Third Party for Nothing ,, there is a Reason
Here is the 8-K
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sec.irpass.cc/2830/0001493152-24-021099.htm
--
Here is the Company Presentation
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sec.irpass.cc/2830/0001493152-24-021099.htm#ex99-1.htm
--
Here is the PR , Patented Information and Technology growing FIVE FOLD
https://s3.amazonaws.com/b2icontent.irpass.cc/2830/rl134602.pdf
👍️0
Invest-in-America Invest-in-America 2 months ago
ONMD: Will you guys PLEASE calm-down over here??!! Heck, a little fun is O.K.; but all this cheering, yelling, screaming, etc., is getting out-of-hand.
👍️0
Invest-in-America Invest-in-America 2 months ago
ONMD: Heck, my shares are skyrocketing??? O.K., that's fine with me.
👍️0
Pt3 Pt3 2 months ago
Inside 8k
👍️0
gab909 gab909 2 months ago
???
👍️0
Pt3 Pt3 2 months ago
When warrant be exercise 11.5
👍️0
tw0122 tw0122 2 months ago
Back in .1.17 back out 1.33
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 2 months ago
1.66 HI WAS BONKERS
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 2 months ago
46M volume= WOW 13M in 13 minutes





Thursday, May 23, 2024 8:50:54 AM


ONMD 33M volume on 12m float https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=ONMD&ty=c&ta=1&p=d
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 2 months ago
ONMD 33M volume on 12m float https://finviz.com/quote.ashx?t=ONMD&ty=c&ta=1&p=d
👍️0
tw0122 tw0122 2 months ago
Was holding .60s so not complaining there was a zone .98 to 1.06 and then 1.15 to 1.26 then 1.36 to 1.68
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 2 months ago
ONMD 1.22 CONGRAT$ NHOD
👍️0
tw0122 tw0122 2 months ago
Out at $1
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 2 months ago
https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2024/05/23/2887160/0/en/OneMedNet-Reports-Greater-than-Five-Fold-Expansion-of-iRWD-Network-and-Platform.html
👍️0
Monksdream Monksdream 5 months ago
Med AI company more on the way
👍️0
Awl416 Awl416 5 months ago
OneMedNet Signs New Network Partnership Agreement with One of the Largest Private Hospital Operators in U.S.
👍️0
2248 2248 6 months ago
I show $1.52 !!
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 6 months ago
did $ONMD really hit 1.08 this morn
👍️0
OmegaMoney29 OmegaMoney29 6 months ago
You can still load under 1.50 for the boom
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
i should have bought back at 1.00,forgot about this babe,busy with other tickers grrrrrr
👍️0
OmegaMoney29 OmegaMoney29 6 months ago
Shorts are deep in the hole
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 6 months ago
$onmd 1.85 halted up

https://investorplace.com/2024/01/why-is-onemednet-onmd-stock-up-169-today/
👍️0
OmegaMoney29 OmegaMoney29 6 months ago
2$. Then 4$
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
i got back in at 1.17 and sold 1.53,was waiting for another in but chart broke so i am done with it for now,found a new low risk ticker to kick around ,talking to myself again lol
👍️0
tw0122 tw0122 6 months ago
The more money you have the more crime you can commit. Illegal naked shorting is legal for them and always will be so scalp scalp scalp don’t hold too long…lol
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
the vol surge was more than they could handle,what a beauty!!!
👍️0
OmegaMoney29 OmegaMoney29 6 months ago
This keeps getting shorted, but the bulls are buying more so the shorts are gonna pay big boy
👍️0
OmegaMoney29 OmegaMoney29 6 months ago
Shorts Guna pay 💰 big today
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
260% win,the mm "mmx " top of ask, black rock dark pool dealing crooks are stealing everything now
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
very nice indeed
👍️0
trader59 trader59 6 months ago
Wash trading robots turned on for this one. Don’t get trapped.
👍️0
TrendTrade2016 TrendTrade2016 6 months ago
He doesn’t exist
👍️0
tedgoeseast tedgoeseast 6 months ago
Thank God
👍️0
TrendTrade2016 TrendTrade2016 6 months ago
Wow fucking watched it last week and fell asleep at the wheel
👍️0
tw0122 tw0122 6 months ago
Congrats reached that 1.86 level so $3.24- $3.57 see that hitting later
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 6 months ago
2.18 WOAAAAAAAH CONGRAT$$$

ONMD
👍️0
TheFinalCD TheFinalCD 6 months ago
$ONMD 1.50!!!
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
Hit .70 !! On only 2500 shares!!! Holy smokes!! Gained 4 new followers since late yesterday,up to 222 ,this could take awhile lol
👍️0
81vette 81vette 6 months ago
A well respected gentleman (Keith) in a private msg asked me a good question,(I cannot reply in private,I don’t have a paid subscription) Keith asked “what are your realistic pps expectations” 10 would be insanely high,8 is currently the top ma (above that is blue sky,pushing tin) , 5 is a big mental number and is about half of original spac ipo and just under half of warrents exercise price, so I give $5 a 50% chance(my sell will be set at 4.44 as usual,just in case it flys up while my head is turned,and it under cuts the big mental 5)
$4 is the gap fill to where it dropped from dec 1st (major resistance but would turn into major support,so anything under 3.44 becomes realistic to me)
$3 would be a 400% run up from.60,very realistic (75% chance)
$2.44 would be just over half of the gap fill and 300% win (highly realistic,85% chance,very common spacs hit 300%)
$1.80-1.94 would be 200% win,extremely likely (95% chance,within a day or two,once it starts,assuming it ever starts and that is the 5% chance that remains ) as always there is a chance that black rock darkpool mms steal everything and it tanks,watch out for the mm “MMX” tickers don’t get past it on the top ask.
Hope this helps ppl set risk reward profit taking sell points,good skill to everyone!! (I don’t say good luck,it has nothing to do with trading) thanks for the question Keith!!
👍️ 1

Your Recent History

Delayed Upgrade Clock