MIAMI, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Cruise Lines today kicked off the "Carnival Breeze-A-Thon," a fun on-line sweepstakes awarding a free cruise for two as well as a variety of prizes inspired by Carnival Breeze's innovative dining, bar and entertainment options in the week leading up to the ship's official naming ceremony.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20121203/CL22750 )
Carnival Breeze recently arrived in Miami to kick off a year-round program of six- and eight-day cruises to the Caribbean, becoming the largest Carnival Cruise Lines ship ever based in South Florida.
Hosted on Carnival's Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/carnival), the sweepstakes entry period will run Dec. 3-6, 2012. Then, on Dec. 8, the day of Carnival Breeze's official naming ceremony, prizes will be awarded each hour between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., interspersed with a series of videos showcasing many of the ship's fun and fantastic features. The final video of the day will feature highlights from the naming ceremony.
Entering the sweepstakes is easy: "like" Carnival on Facebook, visit the "Carnival Breeze-A-Thon" tab and enter to be eligible to win a wide range of fun and memorable prizes.
Below is a listing of the available prizes along with the Carnival Breeze bar, dining or entertainment feature associated with the prize (in parentheses).
- Caribbean cruise for two aboard Carnival Breeze (Grand Prize)
- Samsung 40-inch 3D high-definition television (Thrill Theater)
- iPod Touch and Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini-Speakers pre-loaded with the Personal Party Mix created by DJ IRIE, Carnival's official DJ (Liquid Nightclub/DJ IRIE)
- Kindle Fire HD 7 and Fusion classic red and white wine glass collection (Library Bar)
- Chef Pro 10-inch tortilla maker and set of six Novica Margarita glasses (BlueIguana Cantina)
- Guy Fieri Food - Cookin' It, Livin' It, Lovin' It, a cookbook authored by the Food Network personality and four jars of his signature barbecue sauces (Guy's Burger Joint)
- Engraved chopsticks for two and sake set (Bonsai Sushi)
- Banzai Triple Wave Racer Water Slide (Carnival WaterWorks)
- Two Carnival Comfort Robes and $250 gift card toward a massage on board (Serenity/Cloud 9 Spa)
- DVD of "It's Not Me, It's You" featuring a live performance of comedian George Lopez (Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez)
- Hasbro board game party pack, including Trivial Pursuit Master Edition, Clue, The Game of Life, Monopoly, and Scattergories (Hasbro, The Game Show)
- Set of six ThirstyFrog Red beer glasses (RedFrog Pub/RedFrog Rum Bar)
For additional information and reservations on Carnival's "Fun Ship" cruises, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.
Carnival can also be found on:
Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/carnival
Journalists also can visit Carnival's media site, www.carnival-news.com or follow the line's PR department on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CarnivalPR.
Carnival Cruise Lines, a unit of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises and Seabourn. Sharing a passion to please each guest and a commitment to quality and value, World's Leading Cruise Lines inspires people to discover their best vacation experience. Together, we offer a variety of exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the world's most desirable destinations. Visit us at www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com
SOURCE Carnival Cruise Lines