ADVFN - Advanced Financial Network.
HOME» NYSE » E » XOM Stock Price » XOM Stock News

Exxon Mobil Share News

 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Price
XOM Stock Price
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Chart
XOM Stock Chart
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock News
XOM Stock News
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Company Information
XOM Company Information
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Trades
XOM Stock Trades

Statoil Finds Further 2-3 Trillion Cubic Feet of Gas Offshore Tanzania

By Dominic Chopping Norwegian oil major Statoil ASA (STO) Wednesday announced it has found a further two to three trillion cubic feet (tcf) of natural gas in its Piri-1 well offshore Tanzania. The discovery brings total volumes in the Block 2 drilling area to 20 tcf. Further exploration and appraisal wells will be drilled in the area throughout 2014 and 2015. Statoil operates the licence on Block 2 on behalf of Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and has a 65% working interest. ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Tanzania Limited holds the remaining 35%. At 0944 GMT shares traded 0.8% higher at NOK189.10. -Write to Dominic Chopping at [email protected]; Twitter: @WSJNordics Subscribe to WSJ: http://online.wsj.com?mod=djnwires

Stock News for Exxon Mobil (XOM)
DateTimeHeadline
01/24/201706:03:12Amended Statement of Ownership (sc 13g/a)
01/23/201718:11:00Rex Tillerson Clears Another Hurdle for Secretary of State Position
01/22/201712:52:00McCain, Graham Say They Will Back Tillerson's Nomination for...
01/20/201716:35:00NOTICE TO EXXON MOBIL CURRENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES: ERISA Lead...
01/19/201718:22:00Santos 4Q Revenue Lifted by Rise in Sales Volumes
01/19/201712:14:00MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow Under Pressure For Fifth Straight Session
01/19/201712:00:00MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow Under Pressure For Fifth Straight Session
01/19/201711:35:00MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow Under Pressure For Fifth Straight Session
01/19/201711:34:00MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow On Track For Fifth Drop; Treasury Secretary...
01/19/201710:16:00MARKET SNAPSHOT: Dow Struggles To End 4-session Skid On Upbeat...
01/19/201707:11:00Sabic Profit Lifted by Falling Costs -- Update
01/18/201709:00:00Synthetic Genomics and ExxonMobil Renew Algae Biofuels Research...
01/18/201703:03:00Exxon Joins Land Rush In Red-Hot Southwest -- WSJ
01/17/201717:52:00Exxon Mobil Expands Permian Basin Footprint -- 2nd Update
01/17/201716:38:36Current Report Filing (8-k)
01/17/201711:40:00Exxon Mobil Expands Permian Basin Footprint -- Update
01/17/201710:17:00Exxon Mobil to Buy Permian Basin Land From Bass Family for More...
01/17/201709:00:00ExxonMobil to Acquire Companies Doubling Permian Basin Resource...
01/16/201709:00:00InterOil Files Management Information Circular for Proposed Transaction...
01/13/201718:49:00Marco Rubio's Vote Is Key for Secretary of State Nominee

Exxon Mobil and other New York Stock Exchange stock quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other stock price data is delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.
By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions
Contact Us | Copyright 1999-2016 ADVFN PLC. | Privacy Policy | Investment Warning | Data accreditations | Investor Relations

ADVFNADVFN ItalyADVFN GermanyADVFN FranceADVFN BrazilADVFN JapanADVFN UKADVFN US