ADVFN - Advanced Financial Network.
HOME» NYSE » E » XOM Stock Price » XOM Stock News

Exxon Mobil Share News

 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Price
XOM Stock Price
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Chart
XOM Stock Chart
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock News
XOM Stock News
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Company Information
XOM Company Information
 Exxon Mobil Corp. Stock Trades
XOM Stock Trades

Statoil's Zafarani Reservoir Offshore Tanzania Successfully Tested

By Dominic Chopping Norwegian oil and gas major Statoil ASA (STO) said Monday that with co-venturer ExxonMobil () they have successfully tested the Tanzania Block 2 offshore discoveries. MAIN FACTS: -The Zafarani-2 operation tested two separate intervals and flowed at a maximum of 66 million standard cubic feet of gas per day, constrained by equipment, and confirmed good reservoir quality and connectivity. -"The ongoing appraisal programme is crucial to firm up the design and development basis for bringing gas to shore and a first phase onshore LNG project in Tanzania," says Oystein Michelsen, Statoil's Tanzania country manager. -"We are now working constructively with our co-venturer ExxonMobil, Blocks 1, 3 & 4 and the Tanzanian authorities to progress the plans for a joint LNG plant development." -The production well rate potentials are estimated to be higher than the equipment constrained rates obtained during the test. -The Zafarani-2 operation will be followed by the appraisal well Zafarani-3. -Statoil operates the licence on Block 2 on behalf of Tanzania Petroleum Development Corporation (TPDC) and has a 65% working interest, with ExxonMobil Exploration and Production Tanzania Limited holding the remaining 35%. -At 0844 GMT shares traded 2.8% higher at NOK162.80. -Write to Dominic Chopping at dominic.chopping@wsj.com; Twitter: @WSJNordics Subscribe to WSJ: http://online.wsj.com?mod=djnwires

Stock News for Exxon Mobil (XOM)
DateTimeHeadline
07/26/201610:00:00ExxonMobil to Expand Ultra-Low Sulfur Fuels Production at Beaumont...
07/25/201613:50:00Exxon, Saudi Firm Mull Petrochemical Joint Venture
07/25/201613:10:00Exxon, Saudi Firm Seek to Build Petrochemical Plant on U.S. Gulf...
07/25/201612:46:00Sabic, Exxon Mobil Affiliate Consider JV Petrochemical Complex...
07/25/201609:00:00ExxonMobil to Release Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
07/25/201608:35:00SABIC and ExxonMobil Evaluating Petrochemical Joint Venture on...
07/25/201603:03:00Summer Offers Refiners No Relief -- WSJ
07/24/201623:10:00BP Tries to Regain Its Footing With the 2010 Spill Behind It
07/23/201605:59:00Fuel Glut Keeps Pressure on Refiners' Profit
07/22/201617:44:00Correction to InterOil Article on Monday
07/22/201616:41:00Correction to InerOil Article on Thursday
07/21/201614:56:00Exxon Wins Bidding War for InterOil After Oil Search Pulls Out...
07/21/201612:10:00ExxonMobil to Acquire InterOil in Transaction Worth More Than...
07/21/201612:10:00ExxonMobil to Acquire InterOil in Transaction Worth More Than...
07/20/201621:30:00Oil Search Abandons Bid for InterOil, Clears Path for Exxon
07/20/201621:03:00Oil Search Abandons Bid for InterOil, Clears Path for Exxon...
07/20/201620:51:00Oil Search Abandons Bid for InterOil, Clears Path for Exxon
07/20/201614:33:00ExxonMobil to Expand Specialty Elastomers Capacity at Newport...
07/19/201608:55:00Exxon: Gas Compressor Shut Down at Beaumont Refinery
07/19/201603:03:00Exxon's $2.5 Billion Bid For InterOil Tops Rival's -- WSJ

Exxon Mobil and other New York Stock Exchange stock quotes are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other stock price data is delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.
By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions
Contact Us | Copyright 1999-2015 ADVFN PLC. | Privacy Policy | Investment Warning | Data accreditations | Investor Relations

ADVFNADVFN ItalyADVFN GermanyADVFN FranceADVFN BrazilADVFN JapanADVFN UKADVFN US noad