maintenance in early 2012, the Co. said on Aug. 5. Phillips Belle Chasse 247.0 Refinery up for sale a 66 LA Nov. 29 Bloomberg News report said. Valero McKee TX 170.0 FCCU in restart after turnaround May 11 that began on Mar 31 the co. said on May 11. Vacuum unit turnaround planned in first half of 2012, company said. Expansion project announced March 2011 to increase crude oil throughput by 25,000 b/d to 195,000 b/d. Valero Meraux, LA 135.0 Co. on May 16 said the alky and June 1 FCCU shut Jan 2 for turnaround are restarting and at normal rates by June 1. Valero Norco, LA 185.0 Hydrocracker project will pro- 2013 ceed and be completed in late 2013, the co. said on 7/27/10. Upgrade project to build 2012 a new diesel hydrotreater unit moved from 2010 to 4Q 2012. Valero Port Arthur 325.0 Hydrocracker project will pro- 2012 TX ceed and be completed in late 2012. MIDWEST Citgo Lemont, IL 167.0 FCCU restarted on May 17; unclear May 17 when unit shut down. Equipment failure and emissions reported on May 10. Portion of refinery shut for May 29 30 days of planned maintenance, on Apr 29 the co. said. No details provided. CVR Wynnewood 54.0 30-40 days maintenance planned Q3 OK in 3rd Q 2013, the co. said on 2013 Nov. 3, 2011. Holly Tulsa, OK 125.0 The entire refinery will be shut Late Frontier while West Plant section under- 2012 goes major turnaround maintenance in late 2012, the Co. said on Aug. 5, 2011. Husky Lima, OH 160.0 15-days of maintenance at diesel 4Q Energy hydrotreater; 29-day at aromatics 2012 unit set for 4Q 2012, the co. on Feb 9. New 20,000-b/d kerosene hydro- 1stH treater will start up in 1st 2013 half 2013, to co. said on Feb 9, 2012. 45-days of major turnaround scheduled in 2014; 70% of units involved. Remaining 30% will under go major turnaround in 2015, the co. said on Feb 9, 2012. Husky Toledo, OH 140.0 Minor turnaround planned in mid- mid-2012 Energy 2012; the partial outage will last about 21 days, the co. said on Feb. 9. Tesoro Mandan, ND 58.0 Total crude-oil processing capa- 2nd Q city to increase by 17% to 68,000 2012 b/d by 2nd quarter 2012. ROCKIES WEST COAST Alon Bakersfield 14.5 Hydrocraker Unit to restart Mid-May CA mid-May traders said on May 4. BP Carson, CA 265.0 Planned flaring may occur May 15-21; not associated with equipment breakdown- filing. Chevron Richmond 246.0 Source on May 14 said units in- May 28 CA volved in May 12 planned shutdown include FCCU and hydrotreater. Work to last for two weeks. Shell Martinez 156.4 Scheduled work (unspecified) CA is underway, the co. said on Apr 27. Traders said crude and coker unit involved; end date not provided. Tesoro Martinez 166.0 Hydrocracker has been shut for May 11- two weeks of maintenance, traders 13 said on May 2.