Oracle Corp. (NYSE:ORCL)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From Aug 2010 to Aug 2015
DIA 2012 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- SGS Life Science Services, which provides analytical, bioanalytical, and clinical trial testing and process management capabilities to the life sciences industry, has selected Oracle Health Sciences LabPas to help accelerate subject recruitment, data capture and analysis, and improve workflows in Phase I trials.
- The organization will use Oracle Health Sciences LabPas -- delivered via the highly scalable and secure Oracle Health Sciences Cloud -- to automate Phase I clinical trial processes and to better integrate early-phase study data with its clinical data management system in order to expedite studies and improve insight. The project will be set up in SGS' Antwerp, Belgium, clinical unit.
- By using Oracle Health Sciences LabPas to manage clinical workflows and provide real-time data access to sponsors and investigators, SGS looks to improve Phase I study efficiency and elevate overall data quality for the clients and sponsors it serves.
- SGS expects to cut the time needed to create study protocols from days to hours using Oracle Health Sciences LabPas' pre-built and reusable templates and elements.
- Configurable recruiting parameters and rules, as well as an easy-to-use scripted data collection wizard and appointment scheduling tools will help SGS to accelerate patient recruitment.
- SGS will use Oracle Health Sciences LabPas to automate sample management and enable data entry direct from devices, including mobile devices, eliminating paper-based processes, and reducing the time needed for data input and the potential for entry errors.
- The organization will also benefit from a flexible reporting structure to help it meet sponsors' study-specific data transfer requirements.
- "SGS has one of the largest networks of contract analytical laboratories in the world and a leading European footprint in early clinical trials," said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. "By deploying Oracle Health Sciences LabPas, SGS has created an infrastructure that enables it to meet the increasingly rigorous demands that early-phase units face -- from subject recruitment, to data capture and processing, to reporting -- to bring new value, insight and efficiency to its clients."
- "Oracle Health Sciences LabPas will deliver extreme value in helping us meet the growing demands of our customers in the early phase of clinical trials," said Omer Van Schoor, Antwerp Clinical Pharmacology Unit Director, SGS. "The solution will enable us to capture and share real-time data with sponsors throughout a study, to streamline clinical processes and facilitate more rapid insight, so staff and sponsors can operate more efficiently to increase the productivity of early phase studies."
- Oracle in Health Sciences
- Follow Oracle Health Sciences on Twitter
- Join the Oracle Health Sciences Community on Facebook
- Oracle Health Sciences on YouTube
- Oracle Health Sciences LabPas
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to health sciences, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SGS Life Science Services
+33 1 53 78 18 74
O'Keeffe & Company