NEW YORK, March 5, 2015 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- MiTA Myanmar Pharmaceutical Exhibition, Medical Expo & Healthcare Conference will be held during 7 – 9 August 2015 at Tatmadaw Hall in Yangon, Myanmar.
The FIRST EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE IN MYANMAR To Cover All Sectors of Healthcare in One-Venue:
- Myanmar Pharmaceutical Exhibition: www.pharmaceuticals-exhibition.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Medical Exhibition Healthcare Conference (www.medical-healthcare.mitamyanmar.com)
- Myanmar Hospital & Clinical Exhibition: www.clinics-hospitals.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Sports & Fitness Equipment & Services Exhibition:www.sports-fitness-equipment.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Cosmetics Exhibition, Beauty, Spa & Wellness Products & Services Expo: www.beauty-cosmetics-fashion.mitamyanmar.com
- Myanmar Cosmo Beauty Spa Fashion Show Yangon 2015: http://beauty-cosmetics-fashion.mitamyanmar.com/myanmar-cosmetics-exhibition-sports-beauty-fashion-show-2015-agenda/
We are privileged to receive kind Welcome Message from H.E. U Myint Swe, Yangon Region Chief Minister inviting all participants to Yangon, Myanmar – the exotic golden land with full of opportunities:
The Exhibition & Conference Advisory Board consists of distinguished professionals:
- Mr. Martin Pun, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, Yoma Strategic Holdings, Myanmar
- Professor Dr. Kazuhiro Hara, President, Japanese Telemedicine and Telecare Association (JTTA)
- Mr. Lucien De Busscher, Partner, Advisory Department, EY Belgium
- U Than Maung, Advocate, Legal Consultant, Yangon, Myanmar
- Dr. Madhab Paul, Managing Director, MiTA Services Pte Ltd
Eminent Guests & Speakers includes:
- H.E U Myint Swe, Chief Minister of Yangon Region, Myanmar
- H.E. U Wynn Lwin, Ambassador (Retd.) of Myanmar
- Dr. Maung Maung Lay, Managing Director of Ni Lay Naing Co. Ltd.; Vice President of UMFCCI and Founder of Myanmar Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment Entrepreneurs' Association (MPMEEA)
- Mr. Aung Naing Oo, Director General, Directorate of Investment and Company Adminstration and Secretary of Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC)
Please visit SPEAKERS & GUESTS Page to know about all the eminent Guests, Speakers and Featured Participants: http://medical-healthcare.mitamyanmar.com/myanmar-medical-health-care-exhibition-and-conference-speakers-guests/
PRESS CONFERENCE: The first Press Conference of "MiTA Myanmar Medical Exhibition Health Care Conference" will be held on 21st March 2015 (Saturday) during 9:30 – 11:30 AM, at the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI).
Invitation for Media Partnership:
OPPORTUNITIES TO SPONSOR, EXHIBIT & ADVERTISE:
- 118 Exhibition Booths,
- 200 Conference Delegate Seats,
- 18 Categories of Sponsorship Opportunities and
- 5 Advertising Opportunities
are still available; details are on Opportunities Page: www.medical-healthcare.mitamyanmar.com/myanmar-medical-health-care-exhibition-and-conference-sponsorship-opportunities/
HOW TO REGISTER AS DELEGATE, EXHIBITORS, ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS?
1. Please DOWNLOAD Registration Forms from Website's REGISTRATION Page:
2. Please Email:
- Scan Copy of Signed Registration Forms and
- Bank TT Confirmation Slip as Proof of Payment
Alternatively, you can pay online-via PayPal ; please email.
3. MiTA will email Registration-Confirmation, only after receiving copies of signed completed Registration-Form & Bank-TT-Slip.
DEAD LINES FOR REGISTRATION:
- WelcomePrice* till 16MARCH2015 and Complementary ADDITIONAL Advertising Opportunity to Advertise during Press Conference on 21MARCH2015
- EarlyBirdPrice till 30APRIL2015
- StandardPrice from 01MAY2015
Additional Opportunities to Advertise during Press Conference on 21st March 2015 'free of any additional charges', if confirmed & paid for "Registration Fees for Sponsorship, Booking Exhibition Booths, Advertisement & Delegate Registration" before 16th March 2015.
Who Should Attend?
- Doctors, Hospital Administrators, Medical Professionals
- Investors, Directors, CXOs, GMs, Marketing Managers, Policy Makers, Lawyers;
- Industry Associations, Developmental Organizations, Institutes;
- Medical Institutes & Nursing Schools:
- Medical Publications & Journals:
- Foreign & Myanmar Private Hospitals & Government Hospitals
- Health Clinics & Diagnostic Centres from Myanmar & Outside Myanmar
- Pharmaceutical (Medicine) Companies & Distributors
- Medical Equipment Manufacturing & Distribution Companies
- Medical Devices Manufacturing & Distribution Companies
- Food Supplements & Health Drinks Companies:
- Companies providing Hospital Supplies:
- Sports & Fitness Equipment and Fitness Canters
- Cosmetics, Beauty & Spa Products and Services
- Consulting Companies in Hospital Management & Health Care
- Medical Evacuation & SOS Medical Services Companies
- Foreign Recruitment Agencies
- INGOs, NGOs and Developmental Organizations
- General Medical Practitioners, Specialist Doctors, Independent Healthcare Professionals
- Medical Technologists, Nurses, Paramedical Professionals, Healthcare Administration and Management Professionals
- Medical Insurance Companies, Medical and Healthcare Insurance Professionals
- Investors & Businessmen in Medical and Healthcare Sectors
- B-2-B Business Matchmaking to find Myanmar Distributors & Investment Partners
- Myanmar Medical & Health Care Conference will discuss all important issues impacting Trade & Investment in Myanmar Medical & Health Care sector. Please refer to Agenda for details.
- Organized by MiTA, a consulting company providing Consulting for Trade & Investments in Medical & Health Care Sector in Myanmar, including Pharmaceutical Products & Medical Equipment Registration with Myanmar FDA (Ministry of Health), MIC Permit and Myanmar Company Registration.
- Follow-up on the business & investment opportunities that may ensue from this Myanmar Medical & Health Care Conference & Exhibition.
Phone: +95 9 420 110 451, +95 9 795 626 772
Please contact us should you need any more information for facilitating your participation.
MiTA MYANMAR your Myanmar Market Partner
www.mitaservices.com.sg : www.mitamyanmar.com : www.myanmarinvestmentbusiness.com
MiTA Services Pte Ltd (Singapore) andMiTA Myanmar @ ISBC provide one-stop consulting services to foreign investors for entry into Myanmar's emerging market and business match-making with Myanmar companies since 2009.
MiTA provide Company Registration in Myanmar, Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) Permit Application, EIA-SIA-ESIA-HIA & CSR Consulting, Due Diligence and Reputation Management, PR-Communication & Branding in Myanmar, Highend-Website-Development in English & Myanmar / Burmese Languages, Marketing & Distribution, Medical Pharmaceutical Product & Equipment Registration with Myanmar FDA, Agri-product Registration with Department of Agriculture, Investment in Wood Based Industries & Myanmar Teak-wood Furniture, Myanmar (Burmese) Translation, Investment in Real Estate and Promote Foreign Properties in Myanmar, Project Management, Recruitment & Training Services, Trade Promotion and Export-Import across industries in Myanmar, including:
Medical, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sector; Oil & Gas and Energy; Power & Renewable Energy; Infrastructure Development; Construction, Real Estate & Property Development; Agriculture & Agribusiness; Myanmar Teak-wood Based Products, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Garments & Apparel, etc.
MiTA is committed to do business ethically following FCPA, UK Anti-bribery Laws and Myanmar's Anti Corruption Regulations; support environmental conservation and socially equitable growth.
MiTA's clients and business associates are from Japan, USA, UK, Germany, Norway, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Myanmar, etc.
Dr. Madhab Paul (www.madhabpaul.com) is founding Managing Director of MiTA. Dr. Paul is having more than 20 years of experience working and doing business in 15+ countries. He did his PhD in Engineering and Masters in Management. He recently completed "Doing Business in Emerging Market" program from Harvard Business School
Myanmar Pharma Exhibition & Myanmar Healthcare Conference Website: www.pharmaceuticals-exhibition.mitamyanmar.com
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150303/179152
Media Contact: MADHAB PAUL, MITA SERVICES PTE LTD, 00959420110666, MADHABPAUL@MITASERVICES.COM.SG
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE MiTA SERVICES PTE LTD