Salary.Com (MM) (NASDAQ:SLRY)
Historical Stock Chart
5 Years : From Aug 2011 to Aug 2016
Salary.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLRY), a leading provider of on-demand talent management, payroll and compensation solutions, today announced several new manufacturing clients for CompAnalyst Market Data, its industry-leading database for compensation market pricing.
More than 3,700 enterprise subscribers rely on Salary.com to provide on-demand data and software for compensation and talent management. In the first calendar quarter of this year, Salary.com added approximately 100 new enterprise customers. Among the company's newest clients for CompAnalyst Market Data are:
- Hexion Specialty Chemicals, Inc., a Fortune 500 company and maker of binder, adhesive, coating and ink resins for industrial applications
- Johnson Matthey, a specialty chemicals company focused on catalysis, precious metals, fine chemicals and process technology
- Omron Management Center of America, Inc., which markets and distributes automation components, equipment, and systems in the United States and Canada
- Reliance Worldwide Corporation, maker of thermostatic water control valves
"CompAnalyst provides us with insightful, purposeful market data that supports the needs of our organization," said Tracy O'Connor, human resources manager at Johnson Matthey. "We have tried various marketing analysis and compensation tools that have proven over time to be less convenient, less reliable and less encompassing than CompAnalyst Market Data."
Helping customers make smarter, informed decisions regarding pay strategies and create a pay-for-performance culture, CompAnalyst Market Data is one of the industry's most trusted sources of HR-reported compensation data. Designed and managed by Certified Compensation Professionals®, CompAnalyst Market Data incorporates the best practices of compensation market pricing in a platform that is easy to use and always up to date.
"CompAnalyst Market Data is relied upon by compensation professionals in thousands of companies large and small," said Brent Kleiman, SVP, marketing & strategy at Salary.com. "Our Software-as-a-Service model speeds implementation and scales to any business' needs, making it the clear choice for compensation market pricing."
CompAnalyst Market Data delivers employer-reported compensation data that enables companies to benchmark and market price jobs easily and accurately. It provides a comprehensive database of 100 percent HR-reported market data and is the only resource that draws from several hundred survey sources. The data is analyzed and adjusted by Salary.com's team of Certified Compensation Professionals and provides the most up-to-date and readily usable market pricing data available anywhere.
CompAnalyst Market Data enables companies to:
- Attract and retain top talent with validated, competitive pay rates,
- Ensure market pay competitiveness with 100 percent employer-reported data,
- Benchmark against up-to-date information with automatic, monthly updates,
- Easily customize data by scoping, aging, and blending, and
- Access data for more than 3,900 jobs and 21 industries across the United States and Canada
For more information on CompAnalyst, visit www.salary.com.
About Salary.com, Inc.
Salary.com™ is a leading provider of on-demand talent management, payroll, and compensation solutions helping businesses and individuals manage pay and performance. Salary.com's highly configurable software applications, proprietary data and consulting services help HR and compensation professionals automate, streamline and optimize critical talent management processes including: payroll, benefits, HR administration, market pricing, compensation planning, performance management, competency management, learning and development, and succession planning. Built with compensation and competency data at the core, Salary.com solutions provide businesses of all sizes with the most productive and cost-effective way to manage and inspire their most important asset -- their people. For more information, visit www.salary.com.
Certified Compensation Professional is a registered trademark of WorldatWork.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine