|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Surely at this stage there should be enough potentially encouraging information available to provide a partner for ongoing work...if there isn't an announcement soon, I really would begin to wonder...
- Swiss that is correct we are all here to make money, some may say they are not, but I have never come across any good samaritans on ADVFN.... If you have a negative point to bring up, we would all like to hear, but lets have it backed up...and do not expect not to be riveled on the point, the same goes for positive points....
Pantheon Resources (PANR)
- I'm sure I read somewhere, or heard Jay say they were going to inform the market when TD had been reached. I Just can't remember where I got that from. If that is so, then an RNS could drop anytime from Monday.
- Certain investors I spoke with this week are aware of Stratex, noted that the share price has not really moved much this year in a pretty upbeat sector. For a number of reasons that may be about to change!
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- Given the discount which has been given to buys both today and yesterday, I would suggest there is a large sell being worked. Potentially the cause of the initial spike down yesterday morning and gradually being filled by subsequent buys, hence the MM shaking the sp and spread around.
Anglo Asian Mining (AAZ)
- Thing is most of us on here are now well into profit and I have to confess I normally bail once I think that will do and never hold for long but this is so different I have never seen a company so chronically undervalued it's unreal and just can't wait to see how much these will have gone up by next year
Gaming Vc Hldgs (GVC)
- What is strange is that today's RNS shows that Henderson Group plz have increased their position from 3.25% to 5.01% using a CFD. This must be a long position as it is not reported on the short register. If it were a short at that size I would be worried.