|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
San Leon (SLE)
- is that how intend to pass the time, fcasting the weather ? just to help, u need to comment on tomorrow's weather, not today's. u can use all the skill u have accumulated over the years predicting SLE's share price, so guess maybe u will need a piece of seaweed to assist u ?
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- T`was why Phillis` contributions got the same treatment too. That was the give away really. They couldn`t control all `news` and it drove them nuts when they were contradicted. IMO Just a shame phillis put up a black with the good guys Terry and Cut.
Petro Matad (MATD)
- Get In there!!!! Lots of new faces !!on here and lse I'm only in wiv £4000 wish I ad more all my money now in houses fffthat !! Spread da news twatter ! If u have to !!! Upside has been so surly MISSED!!!!! Gl all!!! :)
Kefi Minerals (KEFI)
- Mark They will have JORCed the JQ resource figures and we should hear when the MLA is submitted. So they won't update on the drilling / trenching - when they last reported, they were infill drilling to upgrade the inferred estimate to indicated. Once Hawiah gets under way, we will get some interesting drilling results
Software Radio Technology (SRT)
- I guess that SRT now qualifies as a 'momentum' stock and will attract interest on that basis. How things can change. A couple of months ago one could buy a million at about 21p (there must be investors here who owe Blackrock a 'thank you').
Premier Oil (PMO)
- Obviously there's a time lag between drill activity and production falling. Less drilling doesn't instantly mean less production. We know US production is falling and demand is still rising. Prior to driving season, I understand refineries shut down to change the blend over for summer. But picture is complicated.
- Ok - some positive news flow at last. As I understand, every assay developed needs successful chemistry, of course, however I have been more worried about the gene drive device itself, I think this is where the problems are or have been. Let's hope it's the latter. Watching closely.