|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Central Rand (CRND)
- yeah but some of know that goldman sucks cause most if not all the big financial chaos in the world and they happen to be of a certain minority...right?i'm just making an observation..that doesnt make me a racist..i was unaware that david duke was a racist,never heard of him to be honest
- No definitely not, Pat. I have absolutely no doubt the contracts will come because aside from the green angle, there are such huge cost savings on offer for the Central Banks.Spectra have already gone to the time and trouble of developing a prototype AERIS machine so there're obviously and understandably confident. regards
Circle Oil (COP)
- gerry - it gives me no pleasure to see the way this business has gone. I occasionally post elsewhere, but have decided to ditch advfn as the website is such a poorly designed mess. berlinpicturecompany.com/blog/ good luck all.
Proteome Sciences (PRM)
- #54032 No Jammie. I heard a tip from others (like you), had a punt, and have 'got over it'. For the life of me I DO understand that their technology is clever, but have little idea whether it is valuable to the sort of buyers that will get me back my investment. But, isn't that what happens when you gamble?
- I can't find anyone taking bets on the Greek referendum anymore but over the course of the morning the Yes odds were shortening and the No odds were lengthening (i.e. people believed that the Yes vote was becoming more likely).The last odds I saw were 3/10 for Yes and 11/5 for No showing that the bookmakers believe a Yes vote is far more likely.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- JB im sure if the KRG wanted Gkp shares they would have bought them by now in the 2 yr car boot sale Perhaps they have😜 It seems 14% of shares scares NED's out Wonder why probably 600m + > 60% apparently disinterested
Jubilee Platinum (JLP)
- no excuses He was making similar excuses ages ago -- we were wrong previously, due to factors beyond our control - but its all great now. Just look at the old webcasts, presentations and interviews ---- or actually not because they are no longer available. That's how conmen work.
- Sure looks that way Mike, perhaps the long shot DWP CBT contract will be more viable, less labour intensified, easier to distribute? After the track record here, expect someone else will be successful, although have to wonder how they are currently surviving.