|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Kingston 78 The full set of statutory accounts (extending to 208 pages with the consolidated balance sheet on page 93 and innumerable notes thereafter) was, as notified in the RNS on 23 April 2018 at 14:45, then published on the Capita website. I do not warrant the content but there is no doubt it is there.
- Wigwammer: Agreed. SM (and CNRS) are great. Unforunately she is a scientist and CNRS are not profit based. There is a disconnect (IMHO) between where the business and science intersect with this company. Sadly, it is mostly likely due to our lack of financial resources.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Oilman obviously has no idea of the commitment it takes to work full time and take a degree with the Open University, or any other form of motivated self-education. Clearly the man has no education beyond secondary, else he would recognise its value.
- Boris - quantum dots ARE nano-particles. Quantum dot is just 'popular' terminology, for nanoparticles in size from about 2 to 50 or more nanometres that exhibit optical absorption and re-emission according to their size.
- What I am personally hoping is it hits 1.50 by Friday, and goes close to the 1.60 by the 9th. We are expecting a huge hit afterwards about 8.4p drop in SP. With the drop if we are still around the 1.50 mark and the update is good on the 14th May it will go back up to the SP before the div was paid. Whether this will do that is anybody's guess, I have given in predicting this one
Zoo Digital (ZOO)
- (C) Jesse Livermore. Good book, got a little samey towards the end, but nice insight.Despite technological advances, the stock market is in essence exactly the same as a century ago in Livermore's time: a barometer of greed, fear and access to information.
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- Another thing - analytics. Analytics to help predict credit risk for factoring including what fee should be paid for ACCELERATED PAYMENT. Look at Duecourse.com for an idea that has machine learning. PHD has new fintech growth company characteristics too if they want it to have.
- AMD beats - up 10pc after hoursHttps://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/25/amd-earnings-q1-2018.htmlFacebook smashed it - up 4.6pcHttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-facebook-results/facebooks-rise-in-profits-users-shows-resilience-after-scandals-idUSKBN1HW2T