|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Been holding since 1040, so not very long. Personally I can see this share easily rising to 1150 within a couple of weeks. News could easily push this share back to form at 1200. Looking to sell between 1250-1300 by March.
- I'm thinking of writing to Lance to ask if the earthquake measures affect the new Io1 location or other planned sites. Has anyone done so? It would certainly reassure me to know the sites can still go ahead. Also, if earthquakes are a concern, will mobiles be introduced sooner than expected? If no one has an answer to this I shall mail Lance tomorrow. Cheers.
- Next few days should be very interesting. NY Boy - where does your information come from about foreign buyers buying 50% of London new build ? Sources please. I hold TEF and their sales have indicated in the last 12 months where there has been a dramatic drop off in foreign buyers the gap has been more than filled by local demand.
Fairpoint Group (FRP)
- Took the opportunity last week to open a modest holding. Like the business re-engineering story & think there is considerable opportunity in legal services as the market is just so fragmented. Nice to see HH increasing their holding.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- If the Kurds have ponied up then Gulf won’t default on its bonds for another ten or eleven months. But default it will and it certainly cannot repay. That is why the bonds now yield 17% and 21% respectively. And that tells you that the equity is probably worthless. This could well be a zero. The shares should be sub 10p.
- UPS OXS Oxus Gold Mid 3.45p Mkt Cap £24m Waiting on a potential UNCITRAL Arbitration panel decision which was slated in September as being due 'in the very near future'. Potential payoff in success case could be as much as 40-100p per share
Mobile Streams (MOS)
- Psychology plays a fascinating role in all of this and you guys are the ones playing the game... To a good day tomorrow...Minho the recovery to previous high is on the cards My 34 p target for top slice has not changed Goodnight
James Halstead (JHD)
- I hate watching paper profits fade away , more than I hate missing bigger gains. QQ still looks a bit vulnerable to me ; it is not cash generative enough and carries too much hope of future earnings for me. I may yet snaffle some back. I keep adding SSE , I can't resist the yield. Good luck with your Blue Chip switch.
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- The only conspiracy theory I may cave into is the landing on the moon, with flags akimbo,and shadows,and when the rove moves a mile,all is very,very similar... the USA trying hard to be one up on the USSR at the time
- Anyone remember this nice guy and his nice video on blinkx. He is up to his usual standard saying (we think there might be). Nice to see him not getting it all his own way. Http://bloom.bg/1k6HrZe I hope the link works it is Carson Block from Muddy Waters.
- Of course, the new shares will also be consolidated but if we take them up we'll have considerably more of them. But if the old shares are worthless, won't we just have considerably more worthless shares? Can't get my brain round it and must get my husband into bed; already late.