|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Intandem Films (IFM)
- Dugfresh, Today's trades were because Topinfo mentioned IFM a couple of times on his thread. I'm glad he did and I hope he does it again tomorrow. Should result in a higher issue price when the placing RNS comes. ;) Not sure Intandem and their corrupt major shareholder are happy about this though. TBH I don't give a shit.
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- Nice find django cheers , explains why the bod were commenting that they could be back online by Xmas , I prefer listening to the bod than the guesswork by some pi's on here who haven't got a clue . So not long to wait and we could be back at 250p plus , good to know . I doubt all 28 will be in agreement with Assad reelected and Isis now the focus . Syria needs income to rebuild .
- No - just reporting the last approach and personally surprised how quickly the SP recovered after disappointment with IMS. There is still potential for consolidation and SKS is a prime target an attractive holding for II's as often regarded as a quasi utility and their memories are as long as mine hence the rapid recovery. AO
Northern Petroleum (NOP)
- That's 2 new sign ups in one day saying "We" are buying the same company. I think there may be an agenda somewhere. Personally I wouldn't want this lot to buy 5 Litres of oil at the garage....they'd probably fail to get the top off the can.
Eastern Mediterranean (EMED)
- That has never been the question for me. My question is the share price. How high. How diluted. What package financially. And will we be emed in a year. To set the record straight I here until end whatever that is.when it rises which I sure it will or why be here. The question is how high!
- 2fp, I think that 'filling gaps' is an esoterical concept that bracke believes justifies his desire to go short on AHT. However ultimately they are self fulfilling, because what goes up must come down - hopefully not whilst I'm still holding!
San Leon (SLE)
- Links .... all that's needed are good results from BNK's Horizontal .... good results from the 3LEGs Horizontal .... a discovery by Genel in Morocco .... news that they've reworked Siekierki with a production timeline .... and we'll all be smiling .... :o)
- and another one 14:29:46 Buy* Buy* 11.53 213,500 24.62k well think we will call it a day on the posting, total volume on late trades adds up to approx 3.5m we all know whats going on have a good evening all