|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Rentokil Initial (RTO)
- pet lover will know and appreciate the details, but an investment company entitled Legendary Investments (LEG) has a 7% holding in a private rapidly growing company called Virtualstock (VS). One train of thought is that if VS ever need a stock market quote they may reverse into LEG.
- Alas I'm not SK, one of the very few people on the AdvfnBB I respect highly. Mostly I do a lot of research before I invest but it pales compared to SK's research. He doesn't post a lot, but if he does he has my full attention.
Shanta Gold (SHG)
- Redhill, If you learn how to read accounts - you may find this interesting. Look at the figures in the 2014 P&L as stated in the 2014 Accounts (before Bullshitter Bradbury took control) Then look at the 2014 P&L figures in the 2015 accounts. When you understand this then you will see why I call him a bullshitter.
Rensburg Sheppards (RBG)
- Sod MMs, with the strong re-emergence of populist politics their business model is facing a stiffening headwind. The management certainly haven't covered themselves in glory since IPO which, were i a shareholder, would be more worrying. Maybe the new FD is a wizard, but I would be amazed if the dividend is maintained in the short term.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- "Don't sell at £4, you're being ripped off". Why would anyone have the gall to try to influence as many as possible not to take a profit on the stock market of all places? Well I leave that to your imagination. Seems so obvious now Lard , I have only lost money on GKP so far ,result of bad SBs and T20's , nightmare one of the 1st stocks I bought too.
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- StephenIf you look up to date everything has been on par with the average time it takes in the annulment proceedings.I think come next April we will still be in the annulment phase.These crooks at icsid will not give us special preference...Of course IMHO..
Quadrise Fuels (QFI)
- "Tongers says that markets call it on one hand, and then he says the punter does". Brooke - what I have been saying is:1. Markets are always right 2. One is always right only by trying to be on the same side of the market1 and 2 are very consistent with one another.
Eurasia Mining (EUA)
- Guys, I don't disagree on the value just telling it how it is in terms of the market. The market does not believe in the Sinosteel deal and it thinks EUA will go bust. @Cudgie, how on earth do you get to $1.675Bn?