|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Forbidden Technologies (FBT)
- Total rubbish? OK, I look forward to your number with accurate costings for a development of android and Ios app (eva), it's website, promotional campaigns and launch parties in Melbourne/ London / LA and possibly Dubai too (can't remember) (not to mention that we spotted the guests in Australia were being paid to attend) and an online video editor (captevate).
Blue Star Capital (BLU)
- Cyber, meinhard was asked about the underlying token in a recent Reddit ama. His response "We will start with transacting lumens, but plan to use a less volatile token in the future. We are speaking to partners regarding this." From here: hxxps://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7geyxp/ama_w_meinhard_founder_of_satoshipay_now/
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- Do I care if u block me? No !I have a sizeable position here and all I care about is winning annulment and getting a multiple of today's price in the future Everything else is noise Ive increased my shareholding here substantially and i thank Stephen for that as his postings are excellent ..thanks Stephen
- Well then the vote against will definitely succeed, quite rightly. At least will prevent the sharks and dogs to feed at 1.25. Then suspension will be blessed as way to preserve the value, until someone of the biggies that we were told, in many previous occasions, will come up with a more appropriate offer. ... And even hopeless will be happy.
Simon Templar QC
- Beales has high debts, their Poole store seen a circa -5% decline according to one news source. Too many bricks and mortar stores, struggling its too early to invest in retailers. Debs have a trading statement around the 7th January 18. Its a brave investor who would buy before then.
Nostra Terra (NTOG)
- Yes Topicel a good one indeed except for Man U result. Nevermind, I’ve seen a few mentions of this 8p on different forums too, we shall see. Hope you did as well and loins girded for the week ahead ?