|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Obtala Res. (OBT)
- My concern is that FS is a "trader" who goes for trends. He is not a "farmer" by his nature. Ride the trend and do not ask troublesome Qs.Beeks should we trust BS on agriculture, mining as we did with oil?
Faroe Petroleum (FPM)
- agreed bomfin,its all about volume of the area but I think what is interesting they have no water contact . the horizontal drill should give a better idea of field size. lets hope it is more than a metre wide! An interesting multi field area especially if they are all 100m size
- Lol and the bid is on the internet at 20p,any more at 20p thats20p for a company with no nav,needing cash desperately and a poor track record but could get more pilots,come on surely 30p am I bid 30p??.sorry were you bidding madam,know you were blowing your nose,waiting for the amazing circus clowns to perform some more amazing fetes of stupidity?
Imagination Technologies (IMG)
- The wrong CEO! You've got to be joking. At last in British Tech (and business in general) we have someone who actually knows what he's doing. So far ahead of the field that investors and analysts can't keep up. More like him please.
- mrblonde77 thanks for the alert. looking up both on google images they do have similar colours but the shape is quite different. I'm no expert on this but can GSK really succeed on effectively patenting colour combinations ? And will AirFluSal have less sales if a different colour ? In some ways the case suggests that GSK might be pretty worried about the competition...
Strategic Nat. (SNRP)
- Yeah, but the problem with that is that they can only get a fraction of the price for coal declared a strategic resource for the internal market, as they could for export. Article about that in the w/e FT. We're talking $14 vs $74 MT.
- True; honesty used to be "the messenger" too, apparently. You're right, we can't be sure but I'm 99.999% sure that there's a multiple personality disorder poster out there; and he/she has yet to find one persona that's not weird. :)