|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Bresh - we're still due the GKP wake; it would be disrespectful having a knees up at HUR until we've toasted the marshmallows around hereDav - the Grotto has released a statement pointing out that it is no wonder Santa has such big sacks with the amount he comes around here
Island Gas Res. (IGAS)
- 2baffled, when posters start calling people silly names like you are calling me, just shows you are losing money. Please do not blame me re your SP woes and the brookers SP target reductions, blame the gov and the people for not backing u lot, lol. loser, lol
- The battle of the snakes is currently happening on the other site. They are a desperate bunch, screwing one another. Those little snakes that have been making money on the back of honest and genuine investors for several months are now being screwed by bigger snakes. And WSG is screwing everyone...FANTASTIC!
- Well there was 3 x 100k's at 10p. Only £30k but I calculate almost £500k spent buying today. Wont be too surprised to see this over 11p tomorrow unless some sellers show up, at the moment I don't see any serious seller for miles.
Medusa Mining (MML)
- Hi Atlan, we can but dream,who knows, when all the printing slows down,and the final count is in, and deflation / inflation have taken their toll on the paper money rotten system,and the reset button is finally pressed by the markets, not the stinking banks, and true value of the PMs are set,it might come true. good luck old pal
- Hi Pilly, I think the fact that this isn't a stock that has really courted or interests PIs is a good thing. Institutions will soak up the excess from Metro and the sp will continue back on its merry way.
Condor Res. (CNR)
- Looking at trades over the past few weeks, there appears to be quite a few rollovers. I believe you can only rollover once, therefore there will be quite a few sellers towards the end of the month irrespective of news IMO. Also, unless there has been a substantial sp rise, then I envisage tree shake games by the MMs to hit stops around this time as well.
Ross Group (RGP)
- Smithie6.I agree totally.In fact I challenged the CEO years back on why the company continues to remain listed when it appears to have divested itself of any tangible assets ie factory, aerospace division etc.Of course, I received no reply.I can only imagine there is some tax break here.
Edge Performance Vct (EDG)
- 162 - maybe an asset sale/swap or the pedestrian way? we could do with knowing the targets for the trigger levels. I am still very comfortable with EDG and will buy more at the right time.........for me.