|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Sirius Pet (SRSP)
- I didn't think you'd be interested Rudy baby when your mate has been rumbled. I also note no denial of being a Cornhill stooge and yes, I've got a screenshot of it before you edit it. TYUS as my friends know, I know you. Anyway, bedtime for me, even this numb Northern hunk requires beauty sleep. Handbags at dawn old boy ? Bye for now.
Pan African Resources (PAF)
- Citywire article, interesting I thought. ------------------------------------ Gold production at Acacia Mining rose by nearly a fifth in the first three months of the year to more than 200,000oz, the African miner said in a sparkling update that lifted its shares by more than 7%.
- The small band of shareholders (still here) does deserve something good to finally come good out of this after years of underperfoming. The Sib upgrade will only add to the SP if PTR can actually produce from it at a profit. Let's hope this turns out to be the case and Maxi decides to make a bid.VGLTA
- Interesting article in the Times. =============== The billionaire owner of Liberty Global who has long been linked with a takeover of Vodafone has declared that the weak pound could act in his favour as he eyes up consolidation for the telecoms market across Europe.
Shanta Gold (SHG)
- Juju,Really? You know what the price of gold is going to be over the next 3 years.The bullion banks control the price currently as you well know.Hopefully that will end, but when is a tougher call.Cheers,Niels
- A share doesn't actually have to go bust for you to make a negligible value claim, if you can argue that the shares are essentially worthless - even if the company is still trading - then you could get HMRC to accept a claim.
Thomas Cook (TCG)
- Then why the profit warning(s)...? "The woes facing the tourism industry will be laid bare this week as the City braces for another profit warning from Thomas Cook". hTTp://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/23/thomas-cook-to-lay-bare-travel-industry-woes/
- Oi s188, what's it like holding shares which keep getting suspended and go bust? At least you can still trade this one...... Apparently, unreal's construction empire extended to letting Gripper in H Block play with his Lego in exchange for tobacco......
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- Stephen I think you have lost the plot, Hwang didn't work for Roi he worked for Icsid. Just like in court case the lawyers can have an say on the jury, this doesn't mean they will work for them. I have yet to see anywhere that Hwang has resigned.. If he did resign,maybe he took a bribe? Not saying he did. But we don't know if he has resigned, officially.