|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- On Kili We have been capital constrained so we have been ticking over there, and are just embarking now upon a project to put in a new plant, not a brand new plant, but another plant and a tailings facility. Then it cuts away.
Motive Television (MTV)
- shares188, it will be suspended monday morning. You can still trade today, but its likely MMs will keep a wild and wicked spread. Aggie, problems on the trains this morning due to ice on the lines. I'm wondering if brandy escaped barrymores and somehow ended up snorting coke off the train line. I think they call it a 'danger line'
- I'm a holder and while the drop is disconcerting, I don't think Tom or Shareprophets have been negative on them. These are links to the 'positive' Shareprophets articles: hxxp://www.shareprophets.com/views/18557/tom-winnifrith-s-top-11-aim-stocks-to-buy hxxp://www.shareprophets.com/views/18531/interquest-group-tip-of-the-year-update
Xtract Energy (XTR)
- Well why was the mine close for over a month why was there many changes made do you think it was clear for staff to know were they can go or not ? sounds to me their rules were not clear to staff and safety was an issue.
Peter Hambro Mining (POG)
- SO is it (1) a 'right' to sell at the hedged price (i.e. can sell outside the hedge if PoG is higher or (2) a promise (have to)to sell 71,000 at £1116 ? Could make quite a difference..... Your ignorantly and questioningly, DL
- slippery, if you are party to advantageous information surely it would be better to play this company close to your chest, in order to maximise your gains by not giving other players wind of what is happening. in battle knowledge is power.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- I wonder what it's like to go around thinking everyone in the world is this Bob guy. Newsagent: "Oh hello Mr Kiltless. Bit nippy today, eh?" Kiltless: "Shut it Bob. We all know what you're trying to do." Absolute mental case.