|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Slippy, let's dispense with niceties; I think we can see what you're saying, and most of us are able to assess for ourselves the likelihood of a placing. But tell us: at what price do you need to redeem your short?
- It's just that you don't actually flag up your sells here, it's just 'buy, buy, buy' all the way down from 350! I'm sure you've traded the peaks and troughs; all avatars on the freebb are genius traders. Apparently. ;-)
Summit Corp (SUMM)
- "( unless of course, its a highly discounted placing, which is unlikely " haha...unlikely??!! u never know with glyn edwards he couldve raised 18m at 9p but decided to raise 20m at 6.5p! i wonder why?? it will be as low as he can so his "mates" make a lot of money us private shareholders are just a nuisance to him
San Leon (SLE)
- If you ever wanted to do a parody reality show on the oil and gas business - SLE must be the stage. I would love to be a fly on the wall within the SLE institution - it must be hilarious working there.
Anglo Asian Mining (AAZ)
- have put into header satellite map link on Google maps to the Gedabek mine ... zoom in/out and you get a sense of just how small an area they are currently concentrated on relative to the size of the property
Sound Oil (SOU)
- does anyone seriously think the company woul arrange a site visit for investors for BEFORE they had some exciting news and things to show (flare)? no,me neither! significant news nailed on for before the site visit.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Earlier Reuters quoted Iraq’s Deputy Oil Minister Fayadh al-Nema as saying that the Iraqi government would consider selling crude through Iran if talks with the Kurdish autonomous region on an oil revenue sharing agreement fails.
- Ed, INCH worth watching fwiw, have a very modest holding there. Some recent director sales though and Asia is a big market, if China did slow sharply and impact the region that is potential for downside.