|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Ariana Resources (AAU)
- Given the trades we saw prior to the unfortunate raising and the attempted coup CSSF I would be rather surprised if Lanstead still had shares left, but as you say there is no way of knowing absolutely without a holdings RNS. If Lanstead were not out I would be even more annoyed at the raising while that was still running.
Peter Hambro Mining (POG)
- lol time will tell bottom fishing is always tricky, and just topped up again at 6.88p, am not a day trader and do not trade on margin. To me we will know in 6 months whether this price is a bargain or not, not 6 hours.
Anglo Pacific (APF)
- Well, I think we're at or close to the bottom of the cycle so, if the company wants to grow, this is a good time to accumulate assets... and future cash flow (bearing in mind these commodities are wasting assets). I bought for income but, being long term, I would appreciate continuity and some capital growth.
Forbidden Technologies (FBT)
- maybe it is deferred revenue, b? I cant see apple just licencing the product - it would be a full buyout of the whole company, right, nick? that said - if we have a development agreement - wouldn't we have seen an rns already?
- But the boe actions aren't taken on your gut feeling of what inflation is ace. They are taken on the basis of what the official cpi number is. I suppose you could tell Carney that the cpi number never is wrong and only you know the real inflation rate, but even if you do I expect he's obliged to only consider the official number, however much he respects your bone and their feelings.
- The advert makes no mention of Kano, which is in the north. It stipulates Abuja, Lagos, Rivers, Delta and Edo - last three are all areas in the south around Port Harcourt. May still possibly be connected to Oil installations ? All will be revealed soon, I guess.
- Really ? Didn't know I was so rich. Must be my other half Observer. Funny how we have digressed from Discussing Stratex and it's management. Incidentally if anyone can be bothered to read Stratex website instead of making it up you can see that Bob Foster was a lecturer at Southampton.
- miller - your response simply validates my post 1935. I have had this discussion with you before and reposted your posts, where you stated that you lost on this. There is no point going over it again. Perhaps you would do better in your investments if you spent more time on research and less ranting about your losses.
- September beckons, time will fly and before we know it we may very well see a productive 90-days result in significant +ves for our Company and all being well a relisting & continuous development of the Ollochea Project. Feeling like a 'virtual' Prospector, walking alongside a shallow, rock-laden River in Olde California, looking for glimpses of shimmering Gold ;-)
Itm Power (ITM)
- Perhaps this is where we see the value of the HOST trials which were initially used as a profile raiser. More commercial fuel supply agreements for the growing number of stations as we wait for energy policy and tariffs to catch up with P2G.