|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- ...often difficult to read the tea leaves imo... MMs can take shares ppl are selling...using the new ISDX mkt....& only show trades where ppl are buying on AIM mkt... & then all the AIM watchers think everyone is buying.. ...sadly MMs or big players can move the price or mislead the mkt in illiquid stocks
- Now that is commitment well done sir !I remember 99 etc - lucky enough to break even after the crash but it still hurt - my boss st the time had made 100k in one week but again lost all gains These were the times of dial up connections and ringing your broker I see similarities but these days nothing's a level playing field - the likes of g Sachs control the market .....
Sirius Pet (SRSP)
- I'm with Pipelinepete only one way from here and thats up! :-) I wonder what ever happened to Grannytit??? I reckon he's still here on this board!!! Did his best though... Q2 is our time folks...... hold on... Big prize is coming..... Tick Tick Boom!
Proteome Sciences (PRM)
- And Badger was quoting PRM you idiot. And it was in the doc's 69217 wasn't it? And I should be ashamed of myself. Pot - kettle - black. Go back to watching the Dawsons being hammered by the Barkers. Do you think the Barkers had been fed the questions in advance?
- Nick if i had bought at 25p i would ride it out till the end , however if COC keep buying and hit the buffers, and the deal gets delayed for any reason then the SP could drift lower than current SP. who knows what will really happen. WJ.
- Mineral exploration companies tend to be involved with the development of potential new mines, kind of why they exist in the first place, if you don't believe the world ever needs new mines then don't invest in an exploration company as it's just what they do and exist for.