|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Caza Oil Gas (CAZA)
- Actually the chart you linked to showed us that if you drip feed money into the Dow over several decades you'll have a huge nest egg to retire on and all pullbacks are buying opportunities. That's what the graph shows us....
Simon Templar QC
- That is all very well eburne but if management set out to deceive you cannot blame investors for holding on. The law does allow for redress however and if investors move on they will finmd it hard top seek redress.
- Ldlv From your buddy celticheart on LSE... "My wish list runs like this: GSA confirmed, new seismic completed, analysis of data re-presented to majors with drill ready prospects, farm out deal agreed, Texas assets sale and we are on our way :) GL" DREAM ON celtic! Been hitting the wacky-baccy hard this Easter?
Xcite Energy (XEL)
- Gunnar Breivik, Statoilâ€™s new vice president for its western Europe business unit, said he is optimistic about the scheme and hopes it can be sanctioned as soon as 2016. The company and its partners expect to submit an application to extend the Bressay licence to the UK authorities before ------- On sanction till 2016, development on hold, bit like Bently.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- cyan, Lots of folk have made serious allegations over the last month. Gramacho is not the first. Its a BB. I don`t see GKP saying anything apart from maybe issuing new news if they have it or they might say watch the CPR for what we think.
San Leon (SLE)
- Cannot see any reason why Baker Hughes or SLE would delay on this one. Several of the wells have already been flow tested at or exceeding 2.5 mmscf/d which is well above the commercial threshold. Whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!!!
- enviro - are you anti all small caps or just this one? I don't really see why this can't recover. Look at Zytronic as an example. It is a cash generative business and not in financial difficulty with a proposition that customers want.
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- Mr Smith. I will post once again you sanctimonious condascending twat. There is nothing to suggest Mac want to sell Unless they want to sell at a discount to what you expect to receive then its all academic. You must think your view is the only fecking view that counts. Well screw you.
- changes if these customers who are concerned about the changes it tells you that they are poor customers who have to withdraw their salary out ever week best rid of them they cost the bank money FACT