|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Oxus Gold (OXS)
- I have deliberately stopped looking at my Oxus investment apart from checking RNS's, but I didn't realise I was this out of touch. It looks like CL's fellow partner Francis A. Vasquez Jr. has taken over from her. HTTP://www.whitecase.com/people/francis-vasquez-jr#experience
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- There appear to be 2 draft Oil Laws. Somehow the Oil Law becoming presented to vote on in parliament never gets mentioned directly in the Iraqi press I get to see. (Rumours a plenty though.) But the Oil Law is (inter)linked to a few others and the Budget ofcourse. I think I see some of those mentioned to be scheduled for the next sessions.
Blackrock Wld (BRWM)
- 1. Mucho money 2. Not lost, just temporarily left my brokerage account screen, I m hoping. 3. Not upset, it's one of my tamer losers at the moment and I have confidence over my timeframe. 4.Good idea, I think a bottle of Amarone should do it. Thanks
Baltic Oil Terminals (BTC)
- Barclays set to become first UK high street bank to accept bitcoin as it starts taking charity donations in the virtual currency The company is set to partner with a 'bitcoin exchange', or spending platform on which the currency is traded, has two bitcoin 'labs' in London and works with start-ups looking at bitcoin's potential.
- Kames (tiny) heavily topped up last quarter? Http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Business-profile?s=MSLH:LSE And the On Balance Volume is rising indicating the mkt is doing the same Strangely, that happens with blisteringly good results :)
- I wonder how the legal division of WRN is getting on with all the cases it has taken on. No reason for the company not to give us an update as it has nothing to do with the hoped for bid from the worthless Nuna.
- No position Tom? Apparently you don't have any assets either. How we laughed at that one.. Anyway, I'm thinking your thinking is this: No oxygen (of publicity) is bad oxygen....not given the aim - to spread doubt.
- Rf - it's not the case in all instances. I can appreciate concerns with previous mgt and behaviour, I think in this instance you are way off the mark sir. But good luck to you. However if you are not invested I don't get your motive of wasting time on here. Dilution is not always a bad move..... Equity capital, some great treatments and now close to market.
- Don't get caught out long. Not being melodramatic but long term support at 630p has been breached and this could signal a potential 50% flush to the downside over the next few weeks/ months. Small/mid cap miners have already been decimated, I expect the big cap miners will follow to conclude this savage 4 year bear market.