|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- Doesn't affect their assets so to speak as they are voting on a sanctioned asset in effect . Voting doesn't affect the asset besides the sanctioned asset isn't what's being voted on but gpx . We will be fine anyway so let's just get this so moving and have a good Xmas.
Sirius Pet (SRSP)
- I think we can all probably agree it was a strange rns with some rather unconvincing statements in particular the ..we missed the deadline on the 17 th .....not to worry it's all in the price and as I keep charping on ,isn't it exciting ....managed to go through one and a half toilet rolls today .although I think Topgun holds the record.
Providence Res. (PVR)
- Are PVR obligated to release an end of year statement or has this just been a tradition the last couple of years ? I don't see them doing it unless they have to, this year, I hope they do though and we get some sort of update.
San Leon (SLE)
- LONDON--3Legs Resources PLC (3LEG.LN) said Monday it completed the sale of its interest in its three eastern Baltic Basin concessions to a subsidiary of Stena AB for EUR500,000. >>>>>>>>>>> and that's the current value.
Leni Gas (LGO)
- dalesman, I would like to say very clever but at a zoom in that I can read with my best glasses, it is too pixilated...would suggest a better resolution. Hope this helps, Regards,a half blind pensioner LOL
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- "They looked at 400 of the world’s largest new oil and gas fields -- excluding U.S. shale -- and found projects representing $930 billion of future investment that are no longer profitable." Seems unlikely that no one is interested in spending $930billion on projects such as gkp.
- 4.75p actually not a bad result for those of us who managed to buy at or around the absolute bottom. BUT - Bob Morton and a significant shareholding will ring even bigger alarm bells in future. This is, though, the game we play, unfortunately, on AIM.
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- Its just the damage it does to the rest of the economies who fall in its wake. Other than that reason, I'd be happy for them to be downsized a bit ! Oil back below $55 and only a dollar and a half below the figure which sparked that huge rally. This market is so volatile, and there doesn't seem to be a genuine reason for it, other than speculators
Eastern Mediterranean (EMED)
- Cufe the 60 million I was suggesting was the for the BOD to trouser and not in the value if Emed was for sale on the open market, we know the value, that is why we have remained shareholders for years. As I have stated next year will prove decisive.
Eastern Mediterranean Res. Pblc and other
London Stock Exchange share prices are delayed by at least 20 minutes.
All other share price data is delayed by at least 15 minutes unless otherwise stated.
By accessing the services available at ADVFN you are agreeing to be bound by ADVFN's Terms & Conditions