|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Telford Homes (TEF)
- TW. results seemed rather positive, and I liked the following statement. "The beginning of the spring selling season has seen both demand and trading at the better end of our expectations." Bode well for next month's trading update here, and for other companies in this sector.
Standard Chartered (STAN)
- not looking good. ok for the long term but would suggest a rights issue is pretty much a certainty. i have no information but the way the market is hitting these today it would seem that perhaps someone knows something. hsba rising so it is specific to stan...i will hold these, but will not be adding (i will participate in the cash call if/when it comes)...
Mwana Africa (MWA)
- I had thought that a lot of this was in the price but would have expected some gain on the confirmation. If this news doesnt move the price up its hard to see what will as the metals dont look like doing anything soon
Oxus Gold (OXS)
- "Without news there is no reason why 3p should hold." Every reason for the share price to hold and advance from 3p given RAB appear to have completed and the Darwin effect is no more. Huge claim, huge potential beckons imo (no advice intended) Folk waiting for 2.5p may be indefinitely sidelined.
Eastern Mediterranean (EMED)
- Somebody is methodically driving this share price down. It has been the MO of large investors wishing to buy a company at less than true value. I wonder what the outcome will be with EMED Although we are told Phase 1 finance is ASSURED we are going to go close to the wire here, I believe in obtaining the funds required to pay the incoming bills
Europa Oil & Gas (EOG)
- ngms27 3985 I'd not like to see an appraisal well given the size of the accumulation. Oh no, I'm agreeing with Jonny, - nurse, quickly! ;-) But you could design a development well to gather appraisal data by targeting a vertical pilot hole where you need the data, then kicking off a horizontal production sidetrack to the sweet spot
Energy Technique (ETQ)
- Yeah...or why people are so desperate to sell they are knocking it out well below the share price! Wonder what someone would pay for this company? Net cash/strong order book/decent margin/attractive niche player etc.
Providence Res. (PVR)
- Well it cant be Hillery...even with your question mark. he can't claim to be independent. The company has beeen asked...by one of our compadres here, and I think it was MG, but he seems too busy or reluctant to reply.... Perhaps he genuinely does'nt know? Maybe he's off sick.
Taylor Wimpey (TW.)
- Taffee.....please run off to school. We all know interest rates will remain low for the foreseeable future and that the help to buy scheme will stay in force for a few years yet. There is a massive shortage of housing and no matter what Government get in this May the good times are here for another 2 years at least. I see TW passing 200p sooner rather than later.
Leni Gas (LGO)
- grannysnott another frustrated loser, didn't take my advice to get out at 4p and 3.5p did you. Just look at the chart, you've been in a down trend since October, the best you can hope for is a stonking CPR and then bail on the spike but you won't will you? The market has lost faith in NR and it will take more than good news to get that back, shame but it's reality.
- Somebody creating an overhang here. The price is v disappointing v PFC. Of course we have heard nothing for a long time now and there will have been some overhead retrenchment which can lead to selling. We're nearly back to where the management were buying before - yet the POO is in much better shape. Results due in just over 2 weeks - so patience is required. JMHO