|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Fc Priv. Ord (FPEO)
- @v - like you, I've seen little news on them of late. Been persistently strong tho, & looking at 3i's premium, I've never seen why FPEO shouldn't trade closer to NAV (albeit not at a monster premium like iii). May just reflect a general tightening of p/e discounts, with the strongest and best trusts tightening by the most.
- van they will not answer e mails on the manipulation they will not answer questions on anything . investor relations are breaking all the rules , thy are their to respond to investors but will not . if you are so good e mail them for some answers 27th jan rns then nothing now getting close to march
- I see we have a couple of fossil fuel kings resident here, so you 2 have either sold wanting in cheaper, or work for the fosil fuel industry........even if fossil fuels were the only way of generation...REDT,s storage machines would have a use....so you 2 flogging a dead horse...
- pob-I've been waiting for you to say you were expecting the usual afternoon fall after the morning rise. A short while ago, I said I that had a warmer feeling about VEC, if the SP finishes above 146 today that feeling will get even warmer.
- No need to wait robwt I have already posted today on, oil production/price, Net borrowing figures of the public sector, Eurozone growth increase/PMI, and a re-hatched link/report of some fool writing about LLOY div's And your contribution is ????
- I don't think a fund has the same potential. More diversified, less risk - for sure. But with small caps like Aminex I'm going for high risk, high reward. While funds and trackers should make up part of the portfolio a lot of people lose out on gains by not exposing themselves to appropriate levels of risk. This is where Aminex fits in for me.
Eurasia Mining (EUA)
- I've brought my average down considerably last couple of weeks. Took another 871k yesterday on top of a fair few last week at 0.54.Doesn't have to move far to be in profit, so looking forward to production starting now.
- from the brr interview. I see that Gerard feels as though the share price performance is being capped by the rand refinery issue and that he hopes for this to be resolved completely within a few months.