|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Forte Energy (FTE)
- Well researched lol. Darwin will take you to the cleaners and MR will have the shirt off your back. Every time you post you quote the m cap and every time it goes lower. Won't be long and you will see a big fat zero.
arlington chetwynd talbott
Serica Energy (SQZ)
- Finished taking a small stake in this today at an average of around 11p. Will let you all know in due course whether tidy 2 is a ramper or a guru. Not sure he has factored in decline rates and capital commitments, but seemed worth a punt nonetheless...
United Utilities (UU.)
- W-H I could easily have kept my holding but don't have trading stock AND a main holding. You obviously have a big wad ;-). Unusually for me I seemed to "pick the bottom" at £8.33 on 1/9/2015 so couldn't resist the trade but agree that the divi makes it a great alternative to a cash ISA.
Man Group (EMG)
- Manny's problem is he is a nuts and bolts person who is trying to run the co., stem outflows, but is he a trader, the guys at the rock face are clearly beholden to the programmes, however do they not have the discretion to alter the strategic direction?
- Some fair points there granto but Db has been singing the board's praises all the way down from 70p! I've been here a long time and his faith in the board has never wavered, which is.... well, let's call it admirable considering we are now at 3.5p.
- I'm a newbie. Please can someone tell me who are the genuine real investors here. I really want to get a handle on what the outlook is like if I invested a decent sum of money...who are the posters I should follow?
- I have some spare funds and may well add to what is currently my second largest holding here if the price reduces further. The shorts are of a concern due to the size as they appear pretty confident. What do they know that we do not?
Northern Petroleum (NOP)
- I was about to deny I'd bin there...but then my memory cells kicked in, under protest. I wont say it all came flooding back, cos the main thing I remember is squalling kids and indifferent food. I wont be going back....Indeed, I cant remember why I went there in the first place.
Jubilee Platinum (JLP)
- Market cap £33M and we have enough cash plus equity finance to start producing in Jan and expectation is we will produce 42000 ozs of Platinum ie £42M Anyone any idea what the profit margins are here? and where they see the sp based on say a P/E of 5?