|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
888 Group (888)
- Trent, ptec were not the problem the guv`nor of playtech at that time had a criminal record and has since resigned, as did the gents at pokerstars as a condition of Amaya buying rational who owned pokerstars/full tilt. Playtec are now "clean" and 888 most certainly are.
- Aja, take your point, £100m is perhaps a little on the low side, but if J&J put in an offer @ say 3 times the current SP, who is to say that it would be turned down by the majority of shareholders? with no sales as yet and no FDA, it would certainly make me think hard, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, especially in this market!
Oxus Gold (OXS)
- geng, you need to include CLN, so delta quantity is about 80mn Recall RAB(RSS) may sit behind some deal making, recall 2006/2007 and Zeromax and other announcements around that time. Are RSS providing someone with a hedge against a huge potential award ?
- WH- Hi mate. I did, closed yesterday though, maybe a little early? Looking to go long at some point there though in the not to distant future WSG- many thanks for that, its been a painful period for me and a massive lesson learnt.
Urals Energy Public (UEN)
- Just for the less savvy, you can buy at 4.21/4.25 up to 150K and sell 100K at 3.80/3.81. The so called experts on here appear to be lacking in knowledge with regards the overdue oil delivery. PS the avg is 5.5inch so his at 4.0" is well below average.....
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- sherlock holmes crosseyed...I know its not a simple equation however in the case of EME today, how much is one barrel of oil worth to us, net? Profit/boe = 0.69 x p - 23.7 where p is blended commodity price (see post 179746) p = 0.762 x q where q = $/bbl for oil (see post 179758) Hence, Profit/boe = 0.526 x q c
Regency Mines (RGM)
- kezman Can't see what your posting because your filtered. What time does your mate soulsauce finish flipping burgers at Big Mac, his missing all the action. Little way to go before your in profit on that stupid trade you made this morning.
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- Well we are stable so hopefully bounce off at some point . Really thought we would get news this week but seems things taking a bit longer but hopefully nothing major . At the end of they day I have every faith that this talented bod will prevail and that's the main reason I invested .
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Correct - when knoc took out Dana it was with the help of 16 hedge funds who all pledged their holdings. Holdings that had taken months to accumulate ;) Of course you can also lubricate such alliances indirectly later if you are a knoc size outfit too
Lansdowne Oil & Gas (LOGP)
- Jack Esso walked away, the Irish Government and the CPR company only know what PVR have told them. Still hopeful all will be well, but I always look at the downside as well as the up. The main upsides are the SP's of PVR and LOGP if the oil does prove to be commercial.
Global Pet. (GBP)
- When they sold off the FOGL shares they should have just shared the cash out to the shareholders and closed the door. Instead of whittling it down on expenses, fees and wages for sitting on the arses. KO.
Beowulf Mining (BEM)
- Moderately good news today - no additional people brought in and appointed to the 2 roles, thus further draining BEM funds. Clearly, this is very much secondary to the mining licence for which today is IIRC deadline day for our comments to MI re CAB's decision. Anley, hope you're right about CSP!