|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- thekida - you have to get to the 3-5 years that you talk about first.....LOL's. I remembering arguing over the consequences of the Rhodesian UDI at the time. They did indeed become 'free'..................the rest is not a pleasant history.
Taylor Wimpey (TW.)
- the whining now for a new vote petition is from the lazy little twats who couldnt be bothered to get out to the polling station. They actually had an extra 48 hours to get their act together when D Cameron cheated the electorate after the killing of the MP
Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- There won't be another vote. Only chance of non exit is the (increasing) evidence that claims of £350m to the NHS, and controlling borders may be unworkable.If they cannot deliver these promises,which seems to be the case, it's likely the gov will struggle to ratify an agreement to leave, because it is not what the country voted for.
- Sharesure. You either have democracy or you dont. You can't pick and choose. On the basis of your comment, we would never vote in a General Election. or those that did and didn't get their party MP in would whinge afterwards calling for another go at it. Democracy, it can be a bitch, but what you are suggesting millions died to prevent.
Summit Corp (SUMM)
- Sensible calm discussion here - so far. AGM soon so good opportunity for questioning about threats/opportunities for SUMM. Their products aren't suddenly defective ! I wonder how many EU mainland and Ireland companies will be set up over the coming months…ooh and not forgetting Scotland ;)
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- You mean survive a good offer to shareholders from a supermajor who might want 58% of something like 15 billion barrels of crude oil? Or 58% of the 440,000 barrels of oil per day which John Stafford told the Society of Petroleum Engineers in November 2011 that Shaikan would produce from the 1000+ metre oil column in the Jurassic formations alone? I wouldn't imagine so.