|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Good luck with that whum given NANO's past PR history. Even since they have gone non-exclusive the "news" has been somewhat thin on the ground. Can a leopard change its spots? Doubt it but I hope we will see something of substance one of these days! Then we can safely say this is not a "jam tomorrow" type company which it certainly seems to be at the moment.
Rentokil Initial (RTO)
- I use IG and HL - best keep sizes low to get a fill - you can often get in via multiple transactions. luck of the draw really.... There was plenty on sale down at 3p, not so much now! Sorry I cant be more help.
- the deal with oil india was probably the saviour without that the pci situation where worldview now control the assets with private investors getting nothing could have happened had that deal not happened ptr would be no longer we can only guess who would buy the assets
Berkeley Res (BKY)
- All over a spa? No wonder unemployment in Spain is over 20%. Are the unemployed Spanish poncing off the hard working people within the EU group? I have never liked parasites whether they are fleas or parasitical humans. The Night Manager has a message; what you have posted does not.
- PC, War and Peace is alright. It is unarguably well written but, for all that, Tolstoy does like to go off on tangents and bang on about dull things for hundreds of pages at a time. I found it hard work to get through tbh. Nice day out at Twickers today although it is getting a but dull winning everything now.
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- Debbie, thanks for all the efforts to keep the twats off this Board........no matter what you do you can't really stop them (so just filter). Replying to them just gives them oxygen to survive so the best advice I can give to anyone is filter and ignore...........though it is a pain to have to do so.......but then, life isn't fair!! An interesting Summer ahead. Carlo.
- Ace, most of us are interested in making money, rather than drudging up one negative article after the next which achieves SFA. This is a financial site, not some day centre for those who have seen better days.