|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Beg.......your talking out your backside yet again, you havnt a clue,but don't worry come next may we will kick your Tory backsides out of power. Average council rent for a 3 bed semi is over £100 per week what do you want them to pay £200??....lots of ordinary working people with small familys struggle to make ends meet......your crass comments sum you up.....a PRATT TK
Rambler Media (RMG)
- Minerve: I agree and would i be right in saying they that the Government will want to flog off their remaining holding before the general election? be interesting at what price, like you say… cable wasn't far off. I would say if the price stays at this level probably £3.50
Standard Life Prop (SLI)
- Jonwig, does it mean they want the ability in future at any point to issue another 50m shares but need prior approval from shareholders? Would it be a placing or subscription? They sure do like issuing shares recently.
China Food Co. (CFC)
- seccol. let them have their history. we finished 3rd and Man City one the EPL.2nd place will not go down in the history books. Having been demolished by Chelsea in the most important game of their season ITS sour grapes hahahaha THEY ARE HISTORY
Mr J Ahmed
- when her results is due? i curious to seeing this one and curious why her hypes is stop so sudden about IGS. is very strangest to seeing so littlest investment in hume,why she dont buy something biggest with good size monies if she say her IGS is very nicest strongest one.
time 2 retire
International Greetings (IGR)
- This is our old production facility up for sale-note the new housing development on the left, this could be a little goldmine if a housing developer moves in....... hxxp://property.joneslanglasalle.co.uk/property-search/property-details.aspx?t=c&id=JLLATC45982 hxxp://downloads.property.joneslanglasalle.co.uk/img/commercial_pdf_JLLATC45982_1.pdf
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- k3vster, and your guesses are supposed to radiate confidence? The clouds covered the blue sky years ago. And yet the rose tints are still worn? I don't reckon you can do sums willoic. Or you face reality. We really need the new Neds to perform because the others are out of their depth with no arm bands.
Caza Oil Gas (CAZA)
- Very interesting Mark. It's easy to forget they hedge against the drop in oil prices. Though there could come a time if the price drops too low that the oil recovery becomes uneconomical. I am not suggesting that's likely.
BAM BAM Rubble
Jubilee Platinum (JLP)
- In addition paying certain costs via shares to disguise the true state of affairs when it comes to reporting cost of sales etc. on the company's next balance sheet. £405k worth of shares issued in April to Middelburg contractors £327k worth of shares issued in July 'to Middelburg creditors for goods/services'