|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Makes you wonder Bigdog........is H7 here just to keep traffic flowing, along with advertising dollars, into ADVFN's pockets? Certainly no-one with even half a brain could be as antagonistic and frankly troll-like as H7, so we have to question his/her motives. After all, no-one can be quite THAT thick. Can they?
Quadrise Fuels (QFI)
- "provided all goes to plan" -------------- exactly..........and you only need to look at Pemex, and the Lithuanian power station, and some of the QCC operations, to see that it doesn't always go to plan here.
- I am in three shares, one I have given up hope on USOP on GXG exchange, but still may come off. IOF my banker! But my hope of a real good earner is SXX, just submitted a Planning Application and results should be in January, to mine the largest amount of Potash ever found in Whitby Yorkshire.
- News in that the inhabitants of Tristan da Cunha, the most remote outpost known to man, are now aware that aldi and lidl have taken market share from Tesco's.Longs will be praying they don't sell their shares tomorrow.
San Leon (SLE)
- So I posted that the chances of success are 20%, that we're not at a casing point (where we have decided that well should be completed rather than abandoned) and that we'll have to just wait and see. If I'm a ramper, I'm not a very good one you idiot. Oh and nothing anyone posts should be trusted. DYOR FFS.
- There is no cash shortage. There won't be a cash shortage. SOLO have made sure of that. Jay is taking advantage of the low share price ahead of gas sales that start in just a few months. Today's purchase is not necessarily the only purchase he will make if the share price stays at what he feels is a bargain price.
Highland Gold Mining (HGM)
- To me, the chart is looking similar to early July 2013. Similarly the RSI is rising as the sp finds a real bottom, before blast off, hopefully. Why not? For goodness sake, this stock is cheap enough right now isn't it? DYOR
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- Well thats all my savings as im that confident one day we will wake up to £4.00 plus, realistically wont be this year though unfortunately. Wow 10 secs, any tips you could share with the rest of us... Haha
Leni Gas (LGO)
- Can somebody please answer a question for me. If we have 227ft of net oil pay on gy669 what is the approximate value to lgo of this in respect to the others already drilled? Only asking as I can't find info on how long the gs is. Thanks in advance.