|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- i thought this was being pumped and dumped but after doing some research i think tjhis is not the case here,there is good value here. it shocked me when i read MR K's post i thought he was pumping and dumping but i know from my time on the EEL bb he is not that kind of person. a good honest bloke is he.
Proteome Sciences (PRM)
- Is "there is a suggestion elsewhere that there is some evidence that LMTH is effective as a solo treatment" the same as "LMTX works as a monotherapy and that the full report due soon will add further evidence for this"?
Eurasia Mining (EUA)
- Of course the potential here is massive if the management can pull things off and they seem to be making all the right moves at the moment. Price of metals also likely to move into overdrive over the next few years with supply deficits being a major factor. Only downside is if we get taken out too cheaply, anything under 5p would be bad news IMHO!
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- That's easy, no legal war chest, unless shareholders are willing to risk losing even the licenses, regardless of the KRG's respect for legalities. And as usual I draw out Carroll's pocoloco avatar when taking the mick out of his notout character. The fool can't even finish his point, bitter about what? Avoiding a 99% drop? Sure ;)
Ig Group (IGG)
- Odey are supporting the PLUS share price, and I think punters are thinking that as only 20% of mug punters that use PLUS are based in the UK, then the effect is not as great. I think this is rather short sighted....for me this is the start of the end for plus
Pantheon Resources (PANR)
- Things are getting better since 9am this morning as the order book got stronger since the share price have improved though I was expecting much better by the way that order book was improving all the time currently the depth is 32 v 21 spread 72.25 v 72.75
- You need to add in the special dividend when they have more than 50m in cash. At the moment the special dividend would be 4p or so,. Which when added to 3p today and 5p or so at the finals would be 12p for the year. Gives a yield of more than 6?.
- It looks as though we won't see the interims before 12.12.16. This is a major reversal of the trend towards earlier reporting which runs: 3.11.15, 6.11.14, 21.11.13, 22.11.12, 1.12.11, 29.11.10, 8.12.09, 9.12.08, 11.12.07, 14.12.06, 15.12.05. I'm starting to expect that other news will accompany them. DYOR as always.
Ds Smith (SMDS)
- Bullish outlook by Management in presentation yesterday. Weekly Chart shows rising trendline support tested four times since early 2015 and a flat top around 420/425. A breakout is now a distinct possibility which could take the SP to 520 on a medium term view. Interim dividend increased by 15% with a present yield of 3.05%.
- When does the 276 day rule end? Am I being simplistic in thinking that the steeper we climb, the harder we will fall, eventually. Based on a cut off point in this 276 day rule? Have to check this one out as could be a huge influence on the price of FXPO.