|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
one day soon1
- Well I did get a call back from the takeoverpanel Yesterday evening after Market close. It was not the man who is looking at this case but he took down my comments and will pass them on. I asked If leaving the LSE Is just a formality and he said that it depends on certain things but wouldn`t elaborate. So as the old saying goes, It ain`t over till the fat lady sings!
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Maliki and Sharistani shot themselves in the feet when they called on the services of the Texas magistrate. They made America look like cold hearted Kurdi kickers. Which will not go down well with Obama. Perfect result for Barzani and his oil tanker. PS Highlander7, Putin is not a Western politician. He is a politician who thinks he is in a western.
Pace Micro Technology (PIC)
- Looks like Roddy has had a diversified career to date. 11 resignations in 22 years must be a record for a CFO. Monday morning is looking very good methinks!! Still have some cash to reinvest from 2 weeks ago.
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- If he's out the boat is just warming it's engines, still in the harbour collecting more passengers. As it's filling up the seats are becoming more expensive. It will sail very soon. Not much more time before the boat will be missed ?
Tyratech (regs) (TYR)
- Gecko,So far had no success in converting my shares tyr that I have with svs ,always seems to be delayed so would be interested to know how you have managed it.I do have a Interactive Investor account also but don't use it much of late.As a result I have been buying tyru on my svs account which as you say doesn't make much sense if they can be converted.cheers ash
- And the poc tax does not start until next year, so this years profits should be well ahead of last year with all the cash saving synergies of last year's acquisition.All buys today, so Hendersonville must still be offloading in the background. Once this finishes sp should start moving up.
- Thanks for the touching concern - I've arrived in New Orleans this afternoon and currently listening to jazz while tucking Into a prawn creole ! ( gorgeous ) Unlikely to worry too much about anything !
Rockhopper Exploration (RKH)
- Rogk, YOU do some homework, they arent fully funded, how can they be when PMO dont have the funding? that why this is sub £1 PMO could easily put this on the shelf and there has been statements about slowing it down I read some where. If I were Nobels I would buy RKH for 180p and have £100mill cash back and then take some of PMOs % off their hands.
- Soul Limbo, Maybe Barrie the PI s saviour asked questions at the AGM about the paint colour scheme of the re elected directors offices and board rooms .and what kind of wall coverings they will be wanting . At least if he got a few office decks to do he would be able to use the money he got for his work to give to his legal team to fight his high court case.
Imagination Technologies (IMG)
- Bid rumours surfaced from where? IMG up 6% on Friday as was MediaTek. Possibly a bit of bottom-fishing following earlier falls during the week? Or, Sweenoid's 'BUY' note? FTSE, Nasdaq and Dow J finished the week down 1.6%, 2.17% and 2.75% respectively, but IMG beat them all with a 3.8% drop.
- Struggling to figure this one out. Only a small holding but it just seems to do whatever it likes. Today, it raced the market downwards, and won. Tomorrow, sorry, today is Saturday. I don't trust it not to do something equally silly.
- That's the obvious cut to go with as you say, along with the decision already of shelving the building of larger stores. It will be cuts all round same as to folk who are buying now catching the falling knife.