|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Hikma Pharmaceuticals (HIK)
- Looking like it's an over-reaction to pressure on branded sales due to middle-east turmoil. The overall results remain fantastic and regardless of ME, this is still a massively profitable business with great growth prospects. I imagine the drop will be be seen as a buying opportunity tomorrow.
Ultima Networks (UTN)
- Treacle,your pump and dumps are getting legendary and your getting through them faster than ever now a simple look at your history will give anyone who bothers to look a clue,don't get fooled here he will be telling you to buy when he is selling.
- Blackrock reduce further to 1.67%. Since the beginning of August, buying back around 1.0m of the 4.3m shares they were still short, has seen the shareprice rise close to 15% - just 3.3 million to go!
Elan Corp (ELA)
- Strange time for Investors Chronicle to post a sell rec when there's significantly more upside than downside risk at a depressed 88p sp here, cementing a circa 40% loss for their flock. Along with the recovery of the oil price tonight on the back of falling US oil inventory numbers posted earlier, this should prove to be yet another bad rec by IC.
Baobab Res. (BAO)
- I'd like to see some evidence it's actually moronic typing before we start using the word clever. ...... The dimes have a rota for being KB queen. Its the only way it works in the tent. Could be any of the four of them. tick..tick...tick £1.50-£2
Chariot Oil (CHAR)
- LOL fiasco....bad news around the corner and SP says more than enough.....market knows what is coming......get ready for 10p, it won't be there long, all way to the bottom...cashless next year and no drilling till 2017....after Xmas 5-7p
Medusa Mining (MML)
- BlueLynx, Possibly. TD are in the throes of taking over NatWest Stockbrokers at present, which means assimilating all those accounts unless clients opt out. I'd expect some diversion of 'human resources' away from mundane stuff.
Circle Oil (COP)
- Seems like someone was soaking up the selling Doc. With Davy on the bid a likely Irish buyer. We need the news out as we have been saying for weeks. This normally conservative company has taken a massive gamble here as I have stated many times. The real question is does the Prof really know what he is doing?
Green Co2 (GCO)
- Brownie. This deal is a godsend, trust me. We've been bought out and if The APC share price appreciates, which i expect it to do, then we'll be set. The synergies make perfect sense. And the research i've done on both companies, keeps me invested here for the switchover.
- Exactly spot on Badday, I couldn't have put it better myself. The company has & is being sucked dry by the directors. Until people stop blowing smoke up their arses & start realising what is happening in front of their eyes the outcome is obvious. One question to the bulls on here , Why have the loan note holders not invested any of their ill gotten gains in AOR ?
- Quantcast Burst Media Network 8/20/14 MONTHLY UNIQUES 179.8M US 250.0M Global !!! Did Global just jump over US uniques by a large margin today ? Seems to me that Global was 1/4 or 1/3 the US UNIQUES amount yesterday.