|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Oxus Gold (OXS)
- nobull and apfindley ... Nope .. it isn't any of those links/docs. The one I saw has two columns per page and it covered apropriation. I couldn't see how Uzbekistan to argue against it from what I could see. All IMHO Regards IHNC
- Foxy; if you read this? Don't worry mate, I truly believe that you are a genuine poster and just battle fatigued like me. I wish I had your e mail address, maybe fry or h or at could pass it on. Although I doubt that will happen as a few know what I have planned come 1st October if no RR2 and it will not help one bit if your still invested. Good luck friend, I hope it doesn't come to it
- Jeez I sold out in the 60's a long time ago, looked in a while ago and saw an SP in the 40's so said I must check back and look into buying in again. Got distracted and went on holiday and couldn't believe it when I saw the price today. Kinda hard to know what to do now........ hard luck to anyone sitting on losses here, I always thought of this one as solid.
Red Rock Resources (RRR)
- I fink...MORE PEOPLE/POSTERS...should follow Fangorn's lead TBH *__^ LOL :-))) [but I don't know whats worse!] His non-productive 'avator'...or his 'filter system'...that only seemed to have worked since yesterday i.e. the 20th ! LOL hahaha *__^ ] PMSL
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- Just to add another thought. We might have already received sufficient number of acceptable bids and are not expecting any more. So the revised date might not be an extension of time, it could well be a reduction from the original date, thus ensuring that the process is closed and all bids are reviewed in time so as to be able to make an announcememt at the agm!?
Quadrise Fuels (QFI)
- Sallad Many ships covered by first lono and will be running on msar in 2015 - might not even be all Maersk ships. Then we could see many other lonos in parallel, covering other classes, in 2015. These may not require 4000 hours.