|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
National Grid (NG.)
- 'There is no problem, only those invented by the greens to strangle progress. Most nuclear waste would be undetectable if you dumped it on a kerb in Aberdeen or on Dartmoor.' WTF? Tell that to the people of Chernobyl or Fukushima.
Thomas Cook (TCG)
- Severe weather would normally make you think about a holiday wouldnt it? Qantas have been in trouble for sometime, the Aus market is tough and the Aus dollar hasnt helped. Is it close enough to be relevant?
- I actually agree that contract news is required by January for the 2014/15 financial year but remember Health is only half of the company business and Communications is doing very well - looking at their website.
- LB; FirstOil will be funding it. It's been in the pipeline since May when bids were received. It's not coincidental and I suspect they will have to apply for FirstOil to be added to the petroleum exploration license before they can announce it. j drama is right that in Country set up will be our only short term requirement.
- and txo have entered into anther non binding agreement to buy a 30% stake in another unknown.just stick to gbg mr baldwin that jack of all trades master of non is starting to play true! 2.2bn shares in issue already and more cln's to come.
Harvey Nash (HVN)
- Good news - Panmure have increased their target price to 126p from 99p. Not quite up to Numis' 160p, but it's a start. Good to see the analysts beginning to move upwards anyway. I have Panmure's note so will try and copy some of it later.
Eastern Mediterranean (EMED)
- Wanderer.. it sounds like a dream scenario.. meeting harry for a chat.. then the Junta followed by another good chat with people at the Emed stand. All positive rumblings.. lets see how that translates to results. Cheers for posting. Din
Lansdowne Oil & Gas (LOGP)
- Lol keep losing your money , obviously none of you can afford iPhones and understand that it constantly changes the words for you , I don't expect much intelligence here tbh otherwise you would have sold out ages ago on the ridiculous highs . So roflmao at you all
- Parsons, very quiet here considering the news. I wonder if having an extra billion shares in issue will restrict the level of future dividend payouts (with the next due in March)? I suppose it depends on the acquisition(s) and the profits they generate?
Xcite Energy (XEL)
- Can not see PF during the FDP. I thought they were planning separate PF platform, close to the FDP fixed platform. The development is a mess, and is unlikely to be built in that form, even with the go ahead from DECC.