|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Proteome Sciences (PRM)
- So surely it's going to be today, right? All half decent biotechs in the US are doing deals left right and centre with the big boys. Aren't we even half decent? Come on CJP - get it signed and announced right now - you just never know - the next tsunami could strike within the next few weeks less a day.
- I understand,and yes there are ramping types on lse but its a more active board and i would love to see you post more often there, wantonhearts, riddler,immer and boomorbust are definitley a good addition on there recently.i hope you will consider if not no worries.
- Regarding the IGC. Paulgo's post 25459 stated: ...For just one example, (it was stated by Phil Cartmell) the IGC with Saudi Aramco; vast numbers required, quicker and easier to design for purpose, install and maintain, operating in a (comparatively) very benign environment. Any clue given at the AGM to how vast the numbers are? Are we talking dozens or hundreds?
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- All very valid but to be dealt with at the agm no one here can really answer those points, and washing the dirty linen in public does not help our new positive bullish investors stance. TK will have a lot of explaining to do in front of shareholders soon. Despite concerns the share price is multiples undervalued.
Rentokil Initial (RTO)
- I am surprised this has went down after selling city link, no one seriously expected them to turn it around, most would have been happy breaking even. Do anyone know off hand how much debt RTO is carrying?
- Madchick presentations and the AGM. I assume there will be meetings/presentations. As they have to come all this way they may as well make the most of every opportunity. We are getting more press coverage after all and more and more insti's will be waking up to IOF's potential and exceptional performance so far.
Leni Gas (LGO)
- A shock High Court Ruling made on Friday (but not announced) paves the way for a windfall gain of $9 million (or more) for AIM listed Leni Gas & Oil (LGO) at the expense of Cesspit listed Mediterranean Oil & Gas (MOG).
Vatukoula Gold (VGM)
- ShareProphets can exclusively reveal that AIM listed gold miner Vatakoula (VGM) has negotiated a deal whereby a major Chinese mining group will invest £4.5 million at 15p per share – this compares to a Friday share price of 6.5p. Read the full article on ShareProphets