|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Quadrise Fuels (QFI)
- Re-read your last five rantings, Broke Maniac, and take note of what a buffoon you have become on this board. We all know you are one of life's losers, hence all the pretence about being a multi millionaire. Get over it and move on. ( But of course you won't.)
Sirius Pet (SRSP)
- Vatnabrekk .so how did we have any chance of drilling before H12017?..Was bobo misleading shareholders in his podcastof 2017..if he was then he has set a precedent implying that anything he says should be viewed with caution ,and given his position in the company would it also imply anything this company says should be viewed with caution?
- Interesting points and observations here. For me the risk is already in the share price at this stage. They have not made enough progress on acquisitions (or more pertinently large acquisition) but this will surely soon change in the form of a t/o by PTEC of another to broaden the business, or alternatively a take out of PTEC possibly by PE as been mentioned here before.
National Grid (NG.)
- Well when you can get 1.5% on UK 10 year gilts and 5.8% + RPI on NG.I know where i will be investing, this will provide a decent retirement income and not have the worry of interest rate rises destroying the value of my gilts/bonds.
- davidkip, If you were in Thailand, this thread would probably play second fiddle to the more obvious attractions of visiting that country! And yes I know he's gone with his wife, so I wasn't insinuating anything lewd.
Deltex Medical (DEMG)
- How can this tender be loss making ? The monitors were sold at a very small margin and I would presume that the probes will be sold at their normal very healthy margin. This is obviously additional business !!!!
Bisichi Mining (BISI)
- The Heller's used to be fairly prudent. Over the years they have got a bit greedy. They are still competent at running the businesses, but they should be run for all shareholders and not just the family. I too haven't lost money in this one, but it could have been much more successful.
Blue Star Capital (BLU)
- The dumpster - you are the biggest idiot I have come across. Worse than sapphire steel. You know nothing and spout vitriol bile at every opportunity hence why you make no money and are jealous of anyone's success. "you really are a moron". And you have no original thoughts other than to plagiarise other posters work. You need to grow up - you are not suited to investing!