|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Zoo Digital (ZOO)
- The share price of ZOO never moves up on supply/demand for them, only on market makers anticipating events. I wonder if they have got whiff of Ymagis making an offer which would scupper the placing. Ymagis must be pissed off.
- raffles, re: if we get a reasonable day volume today UKFI will be down to 0.8% I would hope it would reduce to a figure less than 0.8% following the news: LONDON--Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.LN) said Friday the U.K. government has lowered its shareholding in the bank to 638.4 million shares, or 0.89% of its issued share capital.:~)
big bear billy
- MMS got this by the goolies people. They offloaded those 3.6m shs at 7p to punters above 13p. Don't leave much to the imagination what they are going to do now, compounding with the facts a fund raising will happen and high probability biggies will start cutting the holdings.
- Mornin'all. #21617 "They claim they joined IS to live under Sharia law and not to fight, and that they went into hiding after learning of the terror group’s murderous regime." Oh aye, that will have come as a complete surprise to them.
Strategic Equity Capital (SEC)
- Tribal has also moved up nicely recently. I suspect we will have to live with a 15% discount to NAV until the new manager establishes a track record, but my suspicion is that a lot of the companies in the portfolio have had a flat SP and limited news flow over the last couple of years but that is coming to an end and the NAV may now start moving consistently forward. Hoping, anyway!