|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- So Tim thinks the idea of the technology is to INCREASE the viscosity of sump oil, the low-yield Kentucky oil wells, and ... wait for it, the crowning glory ... tar sands!!! Please stop it Tim, I can't take much more! I haven't laughed so much since your pal Mal said he was going to sell jet fuel from his non-existent Tasmanian oil fields to the US Navy.
Xcite Energy (XEL)
- Very amusing Hamish. You think I smell death here too? kingofthecastle/nico, You fail to understand that this company has moved into crisis-funding, hence the reasoned sp fall. I am not going to discuss the problems GKP has here. Songs: Ohia - Nay Tis Not Death
- Hi Gumberr, The price 'ain't moved much' since my 'post 24233', so my comments at that time, still apply. I reckon its just waiting for some 'volume' to trigger the start of its next move, and it will probably need a daily volume in excess of 5m to achieve this.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- I am looking to invest in an AIM (or ex-AIM) oil company which has recently suffered a big drop in SP without a clear reason. This is one of the candidates. Why should I choose it over, say, Xcite? Nico
Joan of Arc
Gaming Vc Hldgs (GVC)
- Divi Why the concern? Think of it as a company with no assets and total liabilities covered by 3 years free cash flow (including divis still being paid). Oh, and that assumes no growth. It's a dream.
- Well Yahoo were at our Capital Market Day.They saw our new "rocket" player and knew they needed to buy out BLNX.They do however have market makers of their own.But BLNX will still see the GS take out price no problem.Double that if BLNX can hold out till first year half reported earnings.
Thomas Cook (TCG)
- This is showing little evidence of moving out of the current range until Harriet kicks investment ass at the next announcement. If the dividend comes in as the Barclay's upgrade implies then I think we'll see some positive forward momentum
China Food Co. (CFC)
- SOUR GRAPES!!!!!! A 3 game analysis? Analyze all top 4/5 clubs then you get a true picture. Anyone got the time? How about you abix? You will win fair and square IMHO and not only that i posted a month ago that you were the favourites. Its called intuition and in depth intelligence.
- Interesting trades reported, with a 100k buy at the full 110p offer and a late buy of 20k at 110.23p, above the 110p offer price. Plus sells are achieving almost the mid-price. I'd say there's some stakebuilding going on.