|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- I agree coincall, only thinkable explanation would be questionable income IMO! From February 2015 all my communication were also ignored by John Smith, he remains drawing full salary, funded by shareholders total loss.
Pantheon Resources (PANR)
- Shafaq I don't think any chance this week personally.We need a full hot week of sun and good weather outlook to ensure the top coating of roads can begin.Roads still wet..Hoping for early next month..
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- So your favouring an American Co for a takeover Bigdog? I'm guessing the KRG rewarding them for their support? Hollywood6 25 Apr'15 - 20:42 - 418927 (Filtered for extreme stupidity) You people are doing this on purpose, you have to be.
Motive Television (MTV)
- Your arguement was valid 2 years ago but the longer 'the hard launch' takes to get going the smaller the market for ttv as 4G rolls out further and data prices decrease - oh but it's all about Content Express now - Bring Your Own Dosh, to keep the BoD going until the next NAB.
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- No good looking at syria now as it will be waterfords who will own the majority of it with little benefit to shareholders once funding is sorted . It would have bee great if we still had control but that has gone and waterfords will use their position to maximise their return . Pi's will get shafted and another ii walking off with a prize asset .
Xtract Energy (XTR)
- Of course XTR is a gamble, LW425; most AIM stocks are. My charts are bullish and that's why I've had a flutter on XTR. Of course any fledgling mining stock can go tits up; that's why I've only invested what I can afford to lose. I think XTR is well worth buying at this price; only time will tell whether my optimism is well founded.