|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Proteome Sciences (PRM)
- At least long suffering PRM shareholders can take comfort in the knowledge that they are limited to losing a maximum of 3pps from these levels, which collectively amounts to only circa £9mio.......
Gaming Vc Hldgs (GVC)
- I see Marshall Wace inceased their short on the 12th, so with today's bounty of the divi, I shall hold off purchase till mid- to late December, as there's no company news in the calender until January.
Empyrean Energy (EME)
- hxxps://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC5gu0wRmZs%2FB6ke92GA%3D%3D News out from SGC. Paul Graham 3 completion rig is at location at Dempsey after successful work over of nearby well
Altona Resources (ANR)
- Have they actually got any mining equipment do you reckon or maybe a couple of migrant workers with a shovel and compass? I mean literally are there any people anywhere near Australia even in this company?? They will milk till it dies I think. My 5m shares with it! Oh well, bitcoin doesn’t seem such a high risk compared!!
Alba Mineral Resources (ALBA)
- Let see how market reactsI m long term holder n mainly for graphite but it look like sp will go down as they will get cash call for flow test plus to pay for this 3%+dilutionI will buy more after next placing which will be around end of November
- Kev - Premature ejaculation isn't a joking matter. Please remember to be kind and sensitive while posting on this board. Disabilities aren't funny! Haggis - I suppose the key thing there is when Ntorya comes online. WRL and Orca can meet demand straight away. Ntorya needs to be linked into infrastructure which will cost a lot.
- The green arrow (just before the brexit vote w nervous mkts & with a v strong ahead T/U) was where Dynamoo said it would halve or even go bust - what a genuine bare faced lying **** - i hope he stayed in & lost a fortune lol
- why you say that? i sold out too soon? i bought real shares, no leverage. held for a month and under-water all that time until today. shame that the only profit i made only covered the stamp duty i paid. but there are other shares i'm watching so i have funds available for trades elsewhere. to think SP was sub 220p only a few days ago. very good bounce today on no news that i know of.
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Good read sidesplitting, especially Glencore Bonds , but they are in with Rosneft and Rosenft are 20% owned by BP. I see earlier comments by a poster on Schroder at Rosneft, he was at the affilate of BP's BP-TNK, with Lord Roberston- suspect they both know Lord Truscott well , as maybe the poster did
Greatland Gold (GGP)
- tem your sounding desperate mate, you know as well as most that at 08.30 tomorrow this will be 20% down without news I hold some but I recognise trading patterns, the rise has been strong but it needs a pull back to gain strength for the next push all in my opinion