|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
Gulf Keystone (GKP)
- Beyond parody now: "NickiMinaj Posts: 2,422 Off Topic Opinion: Strong Buy Price: 37.25 View Thread (6)RE: tradesToday 21:25 Reported again. You'll be reported additionally for stalking if you carry on, Please desist"
Futura Medical (FUM)
- apols if this question has been answered but where do Hardmans (in their analyst piece) get £600k royalty income in 2015? Which products are supposed to be generating that or is milestone payments from licensing deals?
Horizonte Minerals (HZM)
- Its simple really,Araguaia has cheaper operating costs(and equal or cheaper capex) than 60 of the current 75 worldwide Nickel operations. Think about that for a while....sooner or later this will become an operating mine and make good profits for its shareholders.
Quadrise Fuels (QFI)
- Think LNG will have its place, perhaps not as quickly as you Sallad however Kreature/Badger seem confused as to the market MSAR is aimed at. It is to replace HFO which is used in open ocean shipping which represents 90% of all sailings and to run alongside MGO or perhaps these hybrid fuels.
Mr J Ahmed
Leni Gas (LGO)
- you should to asking why the nomad is let finance rns come with no interest rates details on the loans,is hiding details and if interest rates is high on this loans then shareholders should to knowing ,she choose to hide important details and is motive behind this. maybe she hide the details because is have to pay very high rates to borrow monies against this puddles fumes high risk junks assets.
Gulfsands Petroleum (GPX)
- Guys a rights issue will be good here. New funds, we get to take up the rights as shareholders and gas flowing through into profits. Bones, your opinions are worthless. Move on please. Rugby, Sg, good comments all round
Cenkos Sec (CNKS)
- The realtime to play ipos was in ~99 when whatever you bought at 8am on first dealings/trade went up loads within like 2 hours.... Oh what glorius times... :) But i do think cnks are better than num, amd will do well inthis sector, as an ongoing viable business...
- Clarkson 54 has said "I wish people would leave Ois alone as none of this is fault" Insight?It's the bloody chef's fault for wanting a life maybe?Ois has written to Yorkshire police saying he does not wish to press charges!
- Derwent they appear to be holding back accurate financial information till after the vote, I doubt it will be released before, as part of the careful plan. Current situation repeat someone shot them self in the foot or the bullet caught up imho.
Proteome Sciences (PRM)
- No JakNife, You are a known shorter. You bash for your selfish ends.] Anyone who shorts health care companies is the lowest of the low. The scum of the earth. Recognise yourself? And a magistrate too. I hope you have read John Bunyan to see your future.