|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Ammons, I take your point(s). Presumably, the permit, or intermediate permit as it will be until the depot is built, should surely be issued during the first week of December if no objections are lodged? However, the waiting is getting tedious especially with a downward drifting share price.
Tomco Energy (TOM)
- Couldn't agree more s11.I think a lot of investors are afraid of an all or nothing share which this could be, plus not a lot of movement inbetween for short term investors. If RL's project comes good (which everything to date points to) then those who took the risk will be singing all the way to the bank.
Quadrise Fuels (QFI)
- Attila Notice Pyglets further de-ramp. He really wants this SP down and he certainly doesn't want people buying £300k worth, that is before he is back in. Have a read of my post on the Forum this morning about what was happening to the SP this week.
Man Group (EMG)
- December 2nd 2009, and have averaged down a total of twelve times since, and currently looking at a paper loss of just over £36,000! That's not the DOW Industrial chart above, its the DJCMED(!), a "Dow Jones CME FXUSD Index (INDEX)" So I reiterate 'you are right about one thing chap, and that's the value my weighting on the DOW!'
- I read an article from someone who had worked out the number of delayed flights over 3 hours, and when assuming that only 10% of people would claim worked out it would only add 25p to a seat cost. Even if 100% of people claimed it would only add £2.50 going forward, which I would think would be borne by higher ticket prices.
- Per lse (gdog and others) Blnx cash and cash equivalent position :- FY 14 - $127m ($5m or thereabouts spent on Lyffe post 31/3/14) 2/7/14 - $110m (per Peel Hunt) 30/9/14 - $115m (per Blnx) If Blnx can show on 11/11 that they are continuing to add to their cash pile then that will be a major positive.
Churchill Mining (CHL)
- Quite interesting re-reading the procedural order to note the language used. The expert witness report does not state forgery at all simply that the signatures were made using autopen technology. The forgery claims are made by the usual suspects I.e. Noor and co. The Indonesian case does seem quite weak based on this. Worth reading about the use of autopen if you haven't already done so.
- mtw Those yellow trousers you was talking about in a earlier post take them back and exchange for a pair of brown cords and while you are at it if you do not intend to wear your cycle clips get a pair of brown shoes as you will need them this month. I will bid you farewell as after this month you will not be able to spout out about Cyan. adios
Leni Gas (LGO)
- Ok 1.80% is fifty million shares but how many shares does BP have or Shell, a lot more than 2.7 billion. On top of that there are the "options" of course. I do not know how many options are outstanding, does anyone else know figures?