|HOME» LSE Message Boards|
London Stock Exchange Message Boards
- Oh Brother This comes as no surprise since the company was all but bust 12 months ago and suddenly started paying its bills on time with efficiency unheard of previously. I seem to remember someone here posted notice of legal action over non payment of invoices at the time ?
- Explains the change in direction of the share-price last session then in part? Long may the new trend continue. Thank you for both your previous posts EE. IF we do get some encouraging news on 5th August we may have seen the lows here! Wonderful if so ;-)
Ent. One Di (ETO)
- One of our sources of product gone to the wall, but we "aren’t likely to be heavily affected" ... hxxp://variety.com/2015/biz/news/relativity-international-distributors-left-in-the-lurch-1201553259/
My Retirement Fund
Royal Dutch Shell (RDSB)
- To be frank if you had a beaker and could collect oil from the bottom of your garden under a stone ousing from a few natural geological features and sell each beaker for 50 pence every few days or so, it would be a profitable enterprise.
Anglo Pacific (APF)
- Here are the exact words used in the video interview by the CEO on the topic of the dividend and dividend policy. QUOTE ...so we can borrow a small mount of money if necessary to see us through that level.... UNQUOTE Seems pretty clear what is being talked about. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- Brando, good boy.Stay in the shed, we're just around the corner.We're out of cash and we did not want to bother you so your good lady's just sorting him out with the fare.....hang on a minute,...I can hear her spitting so it looks like fares all paid.You can come back in any time after 6am.Make sure you wash the sheets?
Northern Petroleum (NOP)
- I emptied the shelf at Sainsburys. The Bouchard is no more. I also got some Carmenere, Rioja Crianza and Castillero Cabernet to try. I may not be an early riser in the morning. If FO is around tell it to keep the noise down, my head might be a bit tender.