|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- wilburylover1 13:12:19 06/03/2014
- Afternoon everyone lovely sunny day here in Dereham,wonder what this Woburn update will be its so frustrating all this waiting I reckon it will probably end up being something like updating there website.
- Harold Larwood 15:49:54 04/03/2014
- Fingers crossed as some of us have a LOT of money tied up in this dog. A re-listing, change of Board and an open offer would help all around me thinks but I am not sure that is how Sad Rudy would view things as he seems to like his flunkies.
- wilburylover1 09:51:03 03/03/2014
- Good morning Harold and Fut lovely day here in Dereham no wind and sunny just sent an email to Sharr asking if we are likely to get news this week as they must have received the CPR and got an auto reply saying she is out of the office until 10th of March,but will check her mail and let me know if anything happens she even left me her mobile number.
- runnerpete22 17:26:01 22/02/2014
- Harold, good luck with your bed hunting in Yorkshire for the TDF. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that every bed within 50 miles of Yorkshire has been fully booked ever since they announced that the TDF was going there.
- Gismo 21:31:58 09/02/2014
- Who knows Osborne your guess is as good as ours. Good point about the time scale. Perhaps we should ask our leader. I would hope to get something back by the end of Feb and hope that the CPR will be done by then. Over to you Harold.
- Gismo 15:57:46 06/02/2014
- Thanks for that Wilbury. I do feel for Sharr she's stuck in the middle of this dilemma must be very frustrating. So the CPR is the answer to whether we go forward with Kazakhstan or not. Let's hope we do as it could take years for them to find something else!
- alwaysevolving 14:52:56 05/02/2014
- Currently sitting in Lock No2 of Gatun Locks in the Panama Canal. Very hot out but a little on the humid side. Not a rain drop in sight though. England sounds damper than usual! Lovely! Just glad im out of it. Shall pop home in the summer to watch the TDF come past my local in Sheffield. Maybe it will have stopped raining by then? Thanks for the email update Harold.
- runnerpete22 08:42:11 30/01/2014
- One for when the weather picks up and you win the lottery. Paddy was waiting at the bus stop with Mick when a truck went by loaded with rolls of turf.“I gonna do that when I win the lottery,” says Paddy. “What’s dat?” says Mick.“Send me lawn away to be cut,” says Paddy.
- Futhark 22:34:29 25/01/2014
- Hols? That's a laugh, my daughters moving house and we are going to have both her and the two lads staying with us for 4 weeks, in a two bedroom apartment! I'm thinking of of leaving home or topping myself.