|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 09:21:50 24/10/2014
- Gis, did you know CNF? I corresponded with him but never actually spoke so how old was he? He didn't seem that old although he had a wise head. Yes, I am currently in jail regarding my golfing activities and not playing now until Sunday. Raining here.
- Harold Larwood 08:45:19 22/10/2014
- As Mrs Larwood has reminded me several times - I didn't bolt it down in time as I was too busy playing golf. It went over on its side but is structurally OK - just glass broken but I will replace it with polycarbonate anyway.
- Gismo 07:58:06 15/10/2014
- Good morning you all very patient Woburners. I tell you we should get a medal for this! Must calm down. Very wet and grey here. Must get some more logs for the predicted ice age. All indicators showing it will be very cold apparently I might even be able to get the skis out!
- Gismo 09:58:01 13/10/2014
- Morning folks, what a lovely wet Monday morning. I have to take the car in so a nice mile walk home in the rain, oh well. Talking of pheasants, I could hear this racket going on in the kitchen just now and there he was, stamping his feet for peanuts again, I tell you it's like an animal farm here.
- wilburylover1 09:50:36 29/09/2014
- Morning Harold same here weather wise should come good as the day go. Good job they are in hibernation gives you loads of time to collect all the holders names for the vote lets hope we get enough to rid of this lot and start a fresh.
- wilburylover1 10:57:54 21/09/2014
- Morning Fut Harold and Gis and anybody else who's watching bit cloudy here in Dereham sun trying to come out. Harold you never know next year you could have more work on your hands laying the new foundations for the New Woburn Energy you could make us all millioneers.
- oilretire 07:18:03 11/09/2014
- Harold, not being paying much attention. I'll email u at some point... I paid attention today as I'm transferring all my stocks between hbos & TD. TD emailed today to say they can't accept my WBN holding as they have 'ceased trading' .....
- Futhark 11:56:07 03/09/2014
- good morning all, Harold you don't think Contador has been eating stake for breakfast do you? Froome was a bit off in the TT And did you see the red jersey hit the crash barrier? My breaks failed! He wasn't looking where he was going! Nice and sunny here after a dull start.
- theshareguru 06:43:45 30/08/2014
- Sorry I haven't been on for a while trying to make up on my losses for wbn, with roxi petroleum, and just managed to do that. still keeping a few for the ride, but they cost me nought. been also looking for the next roxi and the last two days I bought 110k shares in rose, do you own research but I like them alot. Gla.
- vraic 14:28:21 28/08/2014
- I joined the Action Group. I strongly suggest anyone not in the group does so. Its all very private, only Harold knows everyones name and his emails are private and when sent you have no idea of anyone else on his list. Thanks
- kibes 11:03:19 28/08/2014
- My wife is being pestered by a cold caller offering her '£6 to £14' for her 'Black Rock' shares. The caller says they have bought up 46% of the stock and must get the other 4%. Sounds convincing? Be warned! (perhaps the £6 to £14 is for all her shares not each that might make more sense)