|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 09:36:33 10/04/2014
- Gis, my concern is that they are sitting on the cash from Colombia. If they dividend that out then they get away at a small loss so, given that they have never looked to develop the company that is my fear. We do not register on their consciousness.
- Harold Larwood 20:54:55 09/04/2014
- Cliveas, the decision has already been made by Sad Rudy. Lets not forget that, at the end of the day, this is a one man - one vote company and our so called Board are all just family retainers and yes men who will do what the main man wants. They have had YEARS to do something and have blown it in spades at every turn.
- wilburylover1 21:15:04 27/03/2014
- Oh! I wish this could come good its doing my heads in its so slow what have i got myself in to here maybe I should have done what the Captain said put it in the bottom draw and come back in a few years and see whats happening.
- theshareguru 20:10:09 13/03/2014
- Gismo as you know hashoo is a massive company I am sure that a intercompany loan could be arranged, I must say that the extra news took me by surprise as the doctor didn't mention it, and why all the cloak and dagger stuff it seems the doctor was right when he said to me we want woburn to go forward , and create investor wealth or words to that effect.
- wilburylover1 09:52:43 12/03/2014
- Morning Harold,Cliveas lovely a sunny here in Dereham and yes I am getting annoyed now because yesterday morning I received a message from Sharr saying update today and then nothing.I am wondering if the Doc cant get the approval by his hierarchy you never know its not the first time they have pulled back the reins.
- Base98 10:37:20 10/03/2014
- Good morning all......Summer is coming!! Cliveas....Great progress from your end, chuffed for both of you.....been there myself and can appreciate your feelings. Fut/Harold......2nd leg of Paris Nice on Eurosport @1-45pm today. Gis.... How are you? Has your holiday c/van kept you busy?
- Gismo 09:49:25 10/03/2014
- Morning Cliveas. How wonderful to know everything has gone well, brilliant news. Hopefully we should hear what is going to happen to this share this week. It's a long time coming, it had better be good. Gis
- runnerpete22 17:26:01 22/02/2014
- Harold, good luck with your bed hunting in Yorkshire for the TDF. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that every bed within 50 miles of Yorkshire has been fully booked ever since they announced that the TDF was going there.
- Gismo 21:31:58 09/02/2014
- Who knows Osborne your guess is as good as ours. Good point about the time scale. Perhaps we should ask our leader. I would hope to get something back by the end of Feb and hope that the CPR will be done by then. Over to you Harold.