|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 09:26:48 02/03/2015
- Morning Gis and all. Dark with snow/sleet and wind here. Come on spring. I am off this week to work in a brewery - work experience :-). Back for a few days then off to Barcelona with Mrs L for a few days.
- wilburylover1 18:29:04 22/02/2015
- Hi Gis I got the impression from one of Harolds posts that sounded like he's lost interest since the slump in oil/energy prices and that even if he did manage to take the company on what oilies could he take on while oil prices are where they are now unless we went into something completely different like mining gold.
- Gismo 11:50:07 17/02/2015
- Morning Fut, boy you're getting adventurous! Harold, is there anyway we can find out if they have sorted out the problem with that other company that's claiming against them. Surely we don't have to sit here for the next 5 years wondering? Hope all is well in the garden and the kitchen!
- Harold Larwood 22:32:35 26/01/2015
- Gis, I was brewing all day and he was about the garden watching. I had my chance and now that Mrs L is his friend I have no chance. I now have 50 liters of Young's Special fermenting. Still, spring is coming and so are the rabbits. I love bunny stew.
- wilburylover1 11:38:47 24/01/2015
- Morning all lovely and sunny here in Dereham and yes Dr Jekyll I have cancelled the order and bought some more Oxus gold (14964 shares) with it hopefully once the arbitration court case is sorted and Oxus win which I'm sure they will should cover my losses here.
- Dr Jekyll 09:40:07 23/01/2015
- Morning everyone. Take the money wilburylover1. No doubt about it. Chances of getting anything back here are virtually nil imho. Can't see that you would gain anymore by not taking the money anyway? I imagine you will have decided by now though?
- Gismo 16:45:06 02/12/2014
- Evening all. Brrr it's cold up here in Stratford upon Avon, not used to this. Well Brown sounds like he could be related to the numpties. Still no news. How many years are we to endure this, surely they have sorted out this other problem by now? Really peed off with it today and I don't normally moan do I?
- Futhark 16:18:08 20/11/2014
- Hi Gis, still using the bike and started drawing again after a lay off. Wilber, the doctor wanted to put me on Statins? Also I am close to being a Diabetic so I have changed my eating habits lost weight and stated to do exercise yuck!