|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 16:20:57 18/09/2014
- Fut - enjoying myself? I'm almost killing myself. A 62 year old man shouldn't be subjecting himself to such physical work. I blame the wife - she must have taken out an insurance policy without me knowing about it. I wonder how much I am worth?
- Harold Larwood 08:22:58 18/09/2014
- An early start in the garden this morning as I have 3 tons of soil to shift - thank goodness for the wheelbarrow. Slightly overcast with a definite touch of Autumn in the air. Thank goodness the Scots referendum is now over as I am totally fed up with listening to it all.
- oilretire 07:18:03 11/09/2014
- Harold, not being paying much attention. I'll email u at some point... I paid attention today as I'm transferring all my stocks between hbos & TD. TD emailed today to say they can't accept my WBN holding as they have 'ceased trading' .....
- Gismo 14:18:58 08/09/2014
- Hi Scaleyman I've created a new thread for Woburn with all the info. Do you know if you can post a thread on the lse boards? I've tried but can't seem to do it. Perhaps you have to pay. Anyone a member?
- wilburylover1 10:58:19 05/09/2014
- Good morning all bit dull here in Dereham very still. Harold I have posted messages on iii because they still have a B/B on Woburn but they dont have one on LSE but I have placed a message on the general chat board also anyone have any links to any Times reporters could make a good story how easy it is for small AIM share holders to get ripped off.
- Gismo 19:04:09 04/09/2014
- Well another day at the office ends. Mind you I did buy a few more solo things are hotting up there. Oh the excitement. I just wish things had turned out better here. Harold could have bought a golf course, Fut could have exhibited his paintings worldwide and I could be driving my Aston Martin. Never mind one day Rodney
- Futhark 11:56:07 03/09/2014
- good morning all, Harold you don't think Contador has been eating stake for breakfast do you? Froome was a bit off in the TT And did you see the red jersey hit the crash barrier? My breaks failed! He wasn't looking where he was going! Nice and sunny here after a dull start.
- theshareguru 06:43:45 30/08/2014
- Sorry I haven't been on for a while trying to make up on my losses for wbn, with roxi petroleum, and just managed to do that. still keeping a few for the ride, but they cost me nought. been also looking for the next roxi and the last two days I bought 110k shares in rose, do you own research but I like them alot. Gla.
- vraic 14:28:21 28/08/2014
- I joined the Action Group. I strongly suggest anyone not in the group does so. Its all very private, only Harold knows everyones name and his emails are private and when sent you have no idea of anyone else on his list. Thanks
- kibes 11:03:19 28/08/2014
- My wife is being pestered by a cold caller offering her '£6 to £14' for her 'Black Rock' shares. The caller says they have bought up 46% of the stock and must get the other 4%. Sounds convincing? Be warned! (perhaps the £6 to £14 is for all her shares not each that might make more sense)
- alwaysevolving 18:35:39 21/08/2014
- Yeah,tell me about it Gis. I was in ASOS in the early 2000s. Bought 10k worth at 5p and sold them at 10p thinking how well I had done! 10 years later they were 70quid a pop. Lost mega millions by hitting the sell button that day :-(
- wilburylover1 19:56:59 18/08/2014
- Hi Gismo yes it has turned bit chilly had to change from shorts to something bit warmer today whats happening here with Woburn how long do you reckon it will be before we hear anything dont tell me this will drag on for months.