|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Gismo 13:39:18 17/04/2015
- Afternoon all, so has a date been fixed for all us poor sods to meet at your pad to sample your brew Harold amongst the leeks and carrots. I make a fantastic trifle with a stick of dynamite for decoration lol
- cliveas 10:28:20 16/04/2015
- On 24/06 we will have been suspended for two years! Is sir T standing for re election? If so perhaps now is the time to put the squeeze on. On a lighter note I seriously think we should meet up on resolution if only to sample Harolds home brew.
- Gismo 08:42:53 31/03/2015
- Hi Scaleyman, nice to hear from you. Morning Fut, new car eh, what did you get? Greece sounds lovely in this weather. Trees down here during the night and it's still blowing a gale. Supposed to be sunny this afternoon so that's a bonus. I can't lose interest, they've got my money!
- Harold Larwood 21:15:47 17/03/2015
- Hola Gis et al. Spent a day in the garden under the instructions of Mrs L. Apparently, I am digging incorrectly. I thought that that "career downtime" was all about recharging the batteries, playing golf more often and enjoying life!! I'm thinking of taking up a paper round.
- wilburylover1 18:29:04 22/02/2015
- Hi Gis I got the impression from one of Harolds posts that sounded like he's lost interest since the slump in oil/energy prices and that even if he did manage to take the company on what oilies could he take on while oil prices are where they are now unless we went into something completely different like mining gold.
- wilburylover1 11:38:47 24/01/2015
- Morning all lovely and sunny here in Dereham and yes Dr Jekyll I have cancelled the order and bought some more Oxus gold (14964 shares) with it hopefully once the arbitration court case is sorted and Oxus win which I'm sure they will should cover my losses here.
- Dr Jekyll 09:40:07 23/01/2015
- Morning everyone. Take the money wilburylover1. No doubt about it. Chances of getting anything back here are virtually nil imho. Can't see that you would gain anymore by not taking the money anyway? I imagine you will have decided by now though?
- Futhark 16:18:08 20/11/2014
- Hi Gis, still using the bike and started drawing again after a lay off. Wilber, the doctor wanted to put me on Statins? Also I am close to being a Diabetic so I have changed my eating habits lost weight and stated to do exercise yuck!