|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 10:56:00 28/07/2014
- No, I am not happy at all. But then I imagine that Sad Rudy is pretty unhappy over selling Bow Energy to BP for $300m only to have them drill a few holes and revalue their newly acquired asset at $1.3bn. It kind of makes our losses pale into insignificance ;-) I wonder who had their bits in the vice over that as you can buy a lot of kebabs for $1bn?
- Futhark 09:36:22 26/07/2014
- Harold, Friday night + school holidays and everyone going south for their holidays! Good morning all, another bright and sunny day here if this keeps up I may have to take my sweater off! Loosing interest in the TDF Nibali to good on those hills perhaps Contador as been feeding him steak?
- wilburylover1 11:09:34 17/07/2014
- Morning everyone, this company had this all planned they have got what they wanted now they want to get rid of it and out of the way they are not worried one little bit about how much we have lost its all wrong.
- runnerpete22 13:49:04 11/07/2014
- Top of the leader board today - up 145% - and was considerably more - Alba Minerals. Only a small O & G investment but look what it has done for them. Just shows there are opportunities out there, but our numpties are just not interested.
- alwaysevolving 11:18:08 08/07/2014
- Hi OMRothwell, Hazzard a guess you are living in Colombia? Maybe up in the mountains by the sounds of the climate? Spend quite a bit of time working in the oceans off South America myself. Big fan of Peru personally.
- smcl 16:42:46 07/07/2014
- Harold Larwood, Hi Harold - emailed you with the details you requested. If you require any support etc. please let me know and I will do what I can (however small) to help in the campaign. Many thanks for your leadership in organising this Action Group. Best Regards sm
- wilburylover1 15:51:57 07/07/2014
- Gis just been on to iii to spread the word about the action group they don't seem to write many messages very quiet b/b they don't even give you the weather forecast very serious lot but hope to get the ball rolling.
- Gismo 15:21:03 07/07/2014
- Hi Wilbury no worries. I just never give up mentally on anything. Yes thank goodness we have Owen and Harold. It's not my strong point, wouldn't know where to begin either. Raining here so time to bake a cake me thinks Gis
- theshareguru 12:02:17 06/07/2014
- To all woburnites let us ztick together with the action group and hope that this matter can be brought round to our favour, I must say that the rns on the webb site is diabolical no address and no signature they talk about shams , on the webb site , do they know the meaning of it.
- Gismo 08:51:01 06/07/2014
- Good morning or afternoon Omrothwell wherever you are. Nice to hear from you again. I do think that your comments of gaining British citizenship for these morons does sound feasible. What crooks. I hope there is a way out and I'm all for whatever we all decide. I did get the impression that you sold out a while ago or have you just found some in your bottom drawer? Regards The Gismo
- maxk 20:54:34 05/07/2014
- Evening omr. Long time etc. Do you think there is any future in pursuing these clowns? I ask, not as a shareholder (got shot of mine and only lost about half my money...win win eh? Guru status :-)) But realistically, are you ever going to get anywhere with this? Regards to you and the rest of the lads and laddesses.
- omrothwell 19:12:11 05/07/2014
- Any lawyers/advisors may feel it is better not to post their profession on the boards, but they can make themselves known to Harold, at firstname.lastname@example.org the Share Holders Action Group - SHAG seems to be the most appropriate acronym.