|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 22:32:35 26/01/2015
- Gis, I was brewing all day and he was about the garden watching. I had my chance and now that Mrs L is his friend I have no chance. I now have 50 liters of Young's Special fermenting. Still, spring is coming and so are the rabbits. I love bunny stew.
- wilburylover1 11:38:47 24/01/2015
- Morning all lovely and sunny here in Dereham and yes Dr Jekyll I have cancelled the order and bought some more Oxus gold (14964 shares) with it hopefully once the arbitration court case is sorted and Oxus win which I'm sure they will should cover my losses here.
- Dr Jekyll 09:40:07 23/01/2015
- Morning everyone. Take the money wilburylover1. No doubt about it. Chances of getting anything back here are virtually nil imho. Can't see that you would gain anymore by not taking the money anyway? I imagine you will have decided by now though?
- wilburylover1 10:58:46 19/01/2015
- Morning Fut real frosty morning but the sun is out. I'm hoping for OXS arbitration news to come soon (which could be anytime) if they win which I reckon they will should put a nice big smile on my face.
- Gismo 16:45:06 02/12/2014
- Evening all. Brrr it's cold up here in Stratford upon Avon, not used to this. Well Brown sounds like he could be related to the numpties. Still no news. How many years are we to endure this, surely they have sorted out this other problem by now? Really peed off with it today and I don't normally moan do I?
- Futhark 16:18:08 20/11/2014
- Hi Gis, still using the bike and started drawing again after a lay off. Wilber, the doctor wanted to put me on Statins? Also I am close to being a Diabetic so I have changed my eating habits lost weight and stated to do exercise yuck!
- Gismo 15:12:06 20/11/2014
- Afternoon all, very dark and murky down here today... Trotts never bought lgo but I know you have your boots full of them. No flu jab for me, would make me worse than the flu. Hi Futters how are we these days..