|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 14:44:38 24/04/2014
- Base, it was Sharr's choice. Sorry if I sounded sarcastic - not aimed at you at all but, as you know, I have no faith in the Numpties to take the company forward. Consequently, I - along with others - am looking at a very substantial loss.
- Harold Larwood 12:18:01 24/04/2014
- Well done Sharr. We will miss you. Pity that the Directors haven't resigned for the same reason - we need management who will take the company forward and not the bunch of Numpty family retainers and yes men that we are currently burdened with. Good luck in your future endeavours.
- theshareguru 19:54:29 22/04/2014
- Sharr was only doing her best, and I thank her for that, by all accounts she wont see the board again if they are away for two weeks. I think mirimar will be on the agenda now, Kazakhstan seems to be dragging to much.
- wilburylover1 17:07:31 22/04/2014
- It seems Sharr got it wrong she wrote I was hoping that following a Board Mtg held on the 10.4 I was expecting an update to be posted onto the website. However, all Board members are now out of the country for the next couple of weeks and I have been informed that nothing will be posted until their return. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
- smcl 16:11:15 22/04/2014
- Thanks Gismo. Point taken. But each to his/her own. The plain facts are that we are at the mercy of a BOD with very limited concern for the 20% of investors... who with significant dilution would potentially be totally eliminated. No offence but all opinions count. I wish all well but contacting them.... what they tell us is what they want to tell us.... sm
- smcl 15:59:52 22/04/2014
- So what was the 'theshareguru' going on about. RNS next week etc. Contact with Shaar?? Nobody on this BB really knows anything about WBN ... talking about the weather in their specific region seems a lot more appropriate. Nothing wrong about that but not really a priority. All in my opinion - humble and otherwise. sm
- wilburylover1 21:15:04 27/03/2014
- Oh! I wish this could come good its doing my heads in its so slow what have i got myself in to here maybe I should have done what the Captain said put it in the bottom draw and come back in a few years and see whats happening.
- Base98 10:37:20 10/03/2014
- Good morning all......Summer is coming!! Cliveas....Great progress from your end, chuffed for both of you.....been there myself and can appreciate your feelings. Fut/Harold......2nd leg of Paris Nice on Eurosport @1-45pm today. Gis.... How are you? Has your holiday c/van kept you busy?
- Gismo 09:49:25 10/03/2014
- Morning Cliveas. How wonderful to know everything has gone well, brilliant news. Hopefully we should hear what is going to happen to this share this week. It's a long time coming, it had better be good. Gis
- runnerpete22 17:26:01 22/02/2014
- Harold, good luck with your bed hunting in Yorkshire for the TDF. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that every bed within 50 miles of Yorkshire has been fully booked ever since they announced that the TDF was going there.