|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Gismo 20:59:39 21/08/2014
- Well always to make you feel better I would have cashed in 34 million at the last count but much more than that now. But... must not give up hope this could come good eventually. Evening Fut hi Harold how's your courgettes?
- alwaysevolving 18:35:39 21/08/2014
- Yeah,tell me about it Gis. I was in ASOS in the early 2000s. Bought 10k worth at 5p and sold them at 10p thinking how well I had done! 10 years later they were 70quid a pop. Lost mega millions by hitting the sell button that day :-(
- wilburylover1 19:56:59 18/08/2014
- Hi Gismo yes it has turned bit chilly had to change from shorts to something bit warmer today whats happening here with Woburn how long do you reckon it will be before we hear anything dont tell me this will drag on for months.
- wilburylover1 11:09:39 11/08/2014
- Morning Gis Fut sunny here but some cloud I see we have a notice on the Woburn website not sure what thats all about something about royalties at least giving us more time to sort the Woburn survival plan out.
- Futhark 08:50:29 07/08/2014
- Good morning all, another bright and sunny day! The TDP is entertaining if nothing else with hail storms, trees falling down, radios on the blink so they didn't know they had a rider out in front the poor guy who came second thought he had won the stage and one of the blow up over head signs collapsing In front of the riders.
- Harold Larwood 18:34:55 04/08/2014
- Fut, 75 years ago the German's had the Panzer MK3 as their support vehicle when they did their Tour of Poland. Well, the EGM wasn't quite the funeral that I expected and there is a glimer of life left in the old crock. Full report emailed to those on the Action Group - if you are not on it then join and I will send it.
- Futhark 09:36:22 26/07/2014
- Harold, Friday night + school holidays and everyone going south for their holidays! Good morning all, another bright and sunny day here if this keeps up I may have to take my sweater off! Loosing interest in the TDF Nibali to good on those hills perhaps Contador as been feeding him steak?
- runnerpete22 13:49:04 11/07/2014
- Top of the leader board today - up 145% - and was considerably more - Alba Minerals. Only a small O & G investment but look what it has done for them. Just shows there are opportunities out there, but our numpties are just not interested.
- alwaysevolving 11:18:08 08/07/2014
- Hi OMRothwell, Hazzard a guess you are living in Colombia? Maybe up in the mountains by the sounds of the climate? Spend quite a bit of time working in the oceans off South America myself. Big fan of Peru personally.
- smcl 16:42:46 07/07/2014
- Harold Larwood, Hi Harold - emailed you with the details you requested. If you require any support etc. please let me know and I will do what I can (however small) to help in the campaign. Many thanks for your leadership in organising this Action Group. Best Regards sm
- Gismo 15:21:03 07/07/2014
- Hi Wilbury no worries. I just never give up mentally on anything. Yes thank goodness we have Owen and Harold. It's not my strong point, wouldn't know where to begin either. Raining here so time to bake a cake me thinks Gis
- theshareguru 12:02:17 06/07/2014
- To all woburnites let us ztick together with the action group and hope that this matter can be brought round to our favour, I must say that the rns on the webb site is diabolical no address and no signature they talk about shams , on the webb site , do they know the meaning of it.