|HOME» LSE » W » WBN Share Price » WBN Share Chat|
Woburn Energy Share Chat :
- Harold Larwood 12:52:35 01/10/2014
- Fut, drizzly rain here which is not good for the man flu situation as I have been out in the garden laying blocks this morning. Just having a break before cracking on. So Wiggo won the world time trial on Sunday.
- wilburylover1 09:50:36 29/09/2014
- Morning Harold same here weather wise should come good as the day go. Good job they are in hibernation gives you loads of time to collect all the holders names for the vote lets hope we get enough to rid of this lot and start a fresh.
- wilburylover1 10:57:54 21/09/2014
- Morning Fut Harold and Gis and anybody else who's watching bit cloudy here in Dereham sun trying to come out. Harold you never know next year you could have more work on your hands laying the new foundations for the New Woburn Energy you could make us all millioneers.
- oilretire 07:18:03 11/09/2014
- Harold, not being paying much attention. I'll email u at some point... I paid attention today as I'm transferring all my stocks between hbos & TD. TD emailed today to say they can't accept my WBN holding as they have 'ceased trading' .....
- Gismo 14:18:58 08/09/2014
- Hi Scaleyman I've created a new thread for Woburn with all the info. Do you know if you can post a thread on the lse boards? I've tried but can't seem to do it. Perhaps you have to pay. Anyone a member?
- Gismo 19:04:09 04/09/2014
- Well another day at the office ends. Mind you I did buy a few more solo things are hotting up there. Oh the excitement. I just wish things had turned out better here. Harold could have bought a golf course, Fut could have exhibited his paintings worldwide and I could be driving my Aston Martin. Never mind one day Rodney
- Futhark 11:56:07 03/09/2014
- good morning all, Harold you don't think Contador has been eating stake for breakfast do you? Froome was a bit off in the TT And did you see the red jersey hit the crash barrier? My breaks failed! He wasn't looking where he was going! Nice and sunny here after a dull start.
- theshareguru 06:43:45 30/08/2014
- Sorry I haven't been on for a while trying to make up on my losses for wbn, with roxi petroleum, and just managed to do that. still keeping a few for the ride, but they cost me nought. been also looking for the next roxi and the last two days I bought 110k shares in rose, do you own research but I like them alot. Gla.
- vraic 14:28:21 28/08/2014
- I joined the Action Group. I strongly suggest anyone not in the group does so. Its all very private, only Harold knows everyones name and his emails are private and when sent you have no idea of anyone else on his list. Thanks
- kibes 11:03:19 28/08/2014
- My wife is being pestered by a cold caller offering her '£6 to £14' for her 'Black Rock' shares. The caller says they have bought up 46% of the stock and must get the other 4%. Sounds convincing? Be warned! (perhaps the £6 to £14 is for all her shares not each that might make more sense)
- alwaysevolving 18:35:39 21/08/2014
- Yeah,tell me about it Gis. I was in ASOS in the early 2000s. Bought 10k worth at 5p and sold them at 10p thinking how well I had done! 10 years later they were 70quid a pop. Lost mega millions by hitting the sell button that day :-(
- Futhark 08:50:29 07/08/2014
- Good morning all, another bright and sunny day! The TDP is entertaining if nothing else with hail storms, trees falling down, radios on the blink so they didn't know they had a rider out in front the poor guy who came second thought he had won the stage and one of the blow up over head signs collapsing In front of the riders.