|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- RAMILLAR 15:53:19 21/01/2015
- But there's always the problem for Boards to decide which of the several channels of communication has the most potential. BT gave up mobile, but now wants to get back etc. Not such an easy decision for management.
- Eastbourne1982 18:13:49 17/01/2015
- Vod is a great short at £2.30 due to general market volatility, trading range will be £2.10 to £2.35 for the next three months unless there is some big news. It is a good share to hedge other buys / longs with as if the market drops VOD will drop quite quickly, on the flip side if the market performs strongly VOD will edge up slowly.
- Mumbai Man 09:22:30 08/01/2015
- what you talking !! ?? i bbc watching every morning. Naga Munchetty , Charlie Stayt, Bill Thurbull , Louise Minchin - all good presenting. I never hearing any swearing word. They also good speaking english. I always understanding what they talking.
- eggbaconandbubble 22:12:27 06/01/2015
- Vodafone comes 81st= in the Telegraph survey of the top 100 UK companies for customer service. Any company that is this complacent and treats its customers (suppliers?) as badly as this one does, is buggered. Take my advice from a lifetime of experience. Avoid.
- Pierre Oreilly 11:44:25 01/01/2015
- It's a great company for rattling the cages of the pedantic. I'm currently building a holding of the entity the attribute describes and would recommend you do the same, once you discover the underlying entity, which is the real substance.
- nik rosa 11:30:31 23/12/2014
- I agree with VC that anything attached to the roof or wall is "old tech". Sky must also be aware of this fact. Maybe need a sell out/merger to address this issue and enter the new tech. VOD won't pay an awful lot for a load of rusty old dishes! MC & HNY NR
- Darias 09:25:09 08/12/2014
- Volvo I wish that peeps would do basic research. Sky is not at an "all time high" nor likely to be in the foreseeable future. If it was at an "all time high" do you think that is when VOD or any serious company would come in and make a bid. Please do some research before posting nonsense. You will shortly be filtered if you post such drivel again.
- veryniceperson 19:11:06 05/12/2014
- What is sky worth?If they brought sky now they would have to bid premier football next year, up against BT could be very expensive. But if you get in to the TV market it goes with the territory. Time will tell.
- christh 11:30:00 05/12/2014
- Britain's top share index bounced back in morning trading on Friday, led higher by financial stocks, with investors betting that U.S. jobs data will show signs of strength in the world's biggest economy.
- scobak 20:40:06 04/12/2014
- seems to me that there is a lot of smoke and mirrors in this sector. I am afraid that too much of it is speculation and there is really nothing to get excited about. Same applies equally to the oils sector I will keep watching but need some certainty to keep my interest.
- harvester 16:38:56 02/12/2014
- The Deutsche bank article belittles the UK fibre-optic net too much . Sure , it only covers part of the UK but if I am informed right, their BB net covers the more lucrative City areas . There is much less profit to be gained from the rural areas unless subsidized.
- harvester 16:28:51 02/12/2014
- Sky? A bad marriage proposal with little or no merit . LIBERTY Global makes a lot more sense as long as the price is right . Calao knows that . If they buy out Rupi they are bound to over-pay . He is a wily old fox and able to out-smart them .