|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- Nige Co 09:29:47 21/11/2014
- Vodafone considers Australian sale, speaking to potential buyers Read more: hxxp://www.smh.com.au/business/vodafone-considers-australian-sale-speaking-to-potential-buyers-20141121-11rbec.html#ixzz3Jh4KmSYC
- Manics 08:13:44 21/11/2014
- Vodafone cut to reduce from hold at Oriel Not a good VOD look on Channel 4 news last night. The German's are not happy with spying activity by C&W -could be looking at loss of public contracts a-la Verizon with a dent in retail to boot.
- gbh2 13:18:34 20/11/2014
- Be interesting to see if that actually happens, I'm no chartist but it looks to me as if the recent rise has filled a previous drop and this rise is on the back of growing interest imo, rather than "News" flow. So I picked up half my intended purchase ca 224.6 and I'll hold on to the rest of my cash just in case.
- wad collector 21:22:46 18/11/2014
- Ribble you are brave to enter the supermarket sector - I think it has become so competitive that none of the British listed ones will make money. Not so much Ribble-Wading as Zambezi-Rafting . I hold VOD for the yield , but must confess a few more pence would tempt me to dump some to buy back later.
- scobak 18:32:50 17/11/2014
- What was your reasoning for selling? I am in a similar position, but have made the decision to hold on pending any drastic changes. People keep telling me about this 5% dividend and a Santa Claus effect.
- Pierre Oreilly 11:38:17 15/11/2014
- 30p/shares cash gets doshed out next week to qualifying holders for the Verizon, plus the verizon shares (could someone confirm that). I'm sure plenty of that will get reinvested in vod - on the sharedealing service they supply to sell verizon, anyone know if there is an option to sell and reinvest in vod?
- Nige Co 11:30:47 12/11/2014
- Harvester, If memory serves me correctly after the ROV Vittorio Colao re purchased his shares in VOD at a share price of 219.5p. He must think VOD are good value at that price. There is nobody more qualified than the CEO of the company, to know the true value of his company. IMHO. I’m in for the long haul.
- harvester 09:02:28 12/11/2014
- Colao made his 271K share purchase on the day of the interim results release. The first day he was allowed to trade after the closed period . That seems to suggest that it was his own money and expression of confidence , not a buy with money donated by a free remuneration package . Correct ????
- harvester 18:12:32 11/11/2014
- Good old Colao: he bought 271,509 VOD shares today @ 219.45 to bring his holding up to 10million + shares . Now there is a sign of management confidence to encourage shareholders to hold on for more good news to come . With that big shareholding he will surely work very hard in his own , the company's and shareholders best interest .
- Pierre Oreilly 09:14:20 11/11/2014
- In the context of the massive investment vod are making, any divi increase is a bit of a surprise to me. Such a growing market, all vod have to do is maintain market share to do really well, and that isn't asking much at all from the market leader. I expect they'll grow market share in a growing market.
- Erogenous Jones 18:48:40 19/10/2014
- Thank you Nige Co. I have not followed AT&T at all and was not aware that focus is in other places. That aside, VOD does seem a little stagnant with a lot of cash wallowing around. Managers seem in no hurry to update the City with plans. Am inclined to reduce my holding further as this last week has thrown up some interesting bargains.
- abdullla 10:40:13 16/10/2014
- Half price SALE,SP was high @253p at the point of VZW sale,that means the Market cap may come down to just £25 billion having sold VZW for £87 billion.These are back of envelope Mind boggling rough figures,Shorting hegehogs have earned billions in the process,imo !