|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- Darias 09:25:09 08/12/2014
- Volvo I wish that peeps would do basic research. Sky is not at an "all time high" nor likely to be in the foreseeable future. If it was at an "all time high" do you think that is when VOD or any serious company would come in and make a bid. Please do some research before posting nonsense. You will shortly be filtered if you post such drivel again.
- veryniceperson 19:11:06 05/12/2014
- What is sky worth?If they brought sky now they would have to bid premier football next year, up against BT could be very expensive. But if you get in to the TV market it goes with the territory. Time will tell.
- christh 11:30:00 05/12/2014
- Britain's top share index bounced back in morning trading on Friday, led higher by financial stocks, with investors betting that U.S. jobs data will show signs of strength in the world's biggest economy.
- scobak 20:40:06 04/12/2014
- seems to me that there is a lot of smoke and mirrors in this sector. I am afraid that too much of it is speculation and there is really nothing to get excited about. Same applies equally to the oils sector I will keep watching but need some certainty to keep my interest.
- harvester 16:38:56 02/12/2014
- The Deutsche bank article belittles the UK fibre-optic net too much . Sure , it only covers part of the UK but if I am informed right, their BB net covers the more lucrative City areas . There is much less profit to be gained from the rural areas unless subsidized.
- harvester 16:28:51 02/12/2014
- Sky? A bad marriage proposal with little or no merit . LIBERTY Global makes a lot more sense as long as the price is right . Calao knows that . If they buy out Rupi they are bound to over-pay . He is a wily old fox and able to out-smart them .
- RAMILLAR 13:29:31 02/12/2014
- Deutsche Bank voicing our fears. Shows how Boards are in such a difficult position when there is a lot of money available. Tendency to overpay, overextend, can't leave money around without profit on it.
- RAMILLAR 10:21:59 02/12/2014
- After the Verizon deal, I thought that they were awash with cash - why do they need another 331 million Euros (if that is the correct figure)? Is it just usual policy to borrow when rates are relatively low as here?
- Pierre Oreilly 16:07:59 01/12/2014
- Tesco gave away blinkbox films for free to clubcard holders didn't they? Not sure how they could make a profit there. Maybe vod just wanted the technology, or maybe they also want to give it away free to broadband subscribers (in a similar manner to bt and btsport).
- Manics 08:13:44 21/11/2014
- Vodafone cut to reduce from hold at Oriel Not a good VOD look on Channel 4 news last night. The German's are not happy with spying activity by C&W -could be looking at loss of public contracts a-la Verizon with a dent in retail to boot.
- gbh2 13:18:34 20/11/2014
- Be interesting to see if that actually happens, I'm no chartist but it looks to me as if the recent rise has filled a previous drop and this rise is on the back of growing interest imo, rather than "News" flow. So I picked up half my intended purchase ca 224.6 and I'll hold on to the rest of my cash just in case.
- wad collector 21:22:46 18/11/2014
- Ribble you are brave to enter the supermarket sector - I think it has become so competitive that none of the British listed ones will make money. Not so much Ribble-Wading as Zambezi-Rafting . I hold VOD for the yield , but must confess a few more pence would tempt me to dump some to buy back later.