|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- Erogenous Jones 18:48:40 19/10/2014
- Thank you Nige Co. I have not followed AT&T at all and was not aware that focus is in other places. That aside, VOD does seem a little stagnant with a lot of cash wallowing around. Managers seem in no hurry to update the City with plans. Am inclined to reduce my holding further as this last week has thrown up some interesting bargains.
- abdullla 10:40:13 16/10/2014
- Half price SALE,SP was high @253p at the point of VZW sale,that means the Market cap may come down to just £25 billion having sold VZW for £87 billion.These are back of envelope Mind boggling rough figures,Shorting hegehogs have earned billions in the process,imo !
- kfp 20:30:46 25/09/2014
- abdullla Sorry, only just read your post, I meant there cannot be any bid etc when directors have just bought shares, so putting "Rumors and speculations" to bed. thought most people might have got that ?
- Leeson31 15:39:13 23/09/2014
- i saw those AT buys take it up, then it went into auction but re-opened at ~199p. i bought y/day at 201p, hoping i could quickly sell then at ~208p but as it was in auction i couldnt. fk knows why it did that though.
- Pierre Oreilly 09:30:35 23/09/2014
- I decided to buy some today. Got in below 2 quid which I feel a decent entry point based on the divi being maintained. I don't expect much price wise for several months until the effects of the massive investment currently taking place are seen to be a good move.
- harvester 22:52:44 17/09/2014
- A failed bid would also have negative impact . Maybe they could put out tentative enquiry if Liberty is interested in a merger where neither side pays a premium but both sides gain from the synergies . Possible ?? Realistic ??
- veryniceperson 19:26:24 17/09/2014
- Keep the faith abdulla. Jittery market at the moment with the referendum. I bet things will pick up next week. Vodafone could put in a bid for liberty then sell of the bits it doesn't need and the bits it won't be allowed to keep. Another obstacle is, liberty have a lot of debt.
- gbh2 15:07:48 17/09/2014
- Found a Vodafone wifi app for Android mobile but it costs to use it and it has terrible reviews! However there seems to be a free one for the iphone, daft thing is when I swap my sim into my old iphone it rarely drops the calls.
- Pierre Oreilly 12:19:31 15/09/2014
- Don't vod supply an app so you can make calls via broadband - that way, you get great reception. BT and talktalk do, i'd be surprised if vod didn't. Also, the app allows calls from anywhere in the world as long as you can get wifi, and the charges are as if youmade the call from home (which is often free). We get virtually no signal from anyone, even outside.
- gbh2 10:37:23 11/09/2014
- I'm pretty sure most of those in power would vote Yes to a whole new layer of bureaucracy and call it an English Parliament, it would mean a whole raft of new (very well paid) jobs for their friends, families and relatives!
- Maddox 21:14:36 10/09/2014
- Hi Guys, Should see a run-up in sp as the prospect of Scottish separation increases. Vodafone will gain from the x-border roaming fees....so with Scottish independence there'll be a roaming in the gloaming! Regards, Maddox
- 123qwer 17:58:30 26/08/2014
- Cheers Sicker. Consulted a woman at work, her husband lost their home through spread betting, ie you can lose more than invested cheers for the heads up. Btw, any bid news? I knew it would not happen - good to see a a thread where you get positives as well as the negatives as a few were sceptical like me re the so-called bid rumours ATB