|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- TipTv1 14:09:33 29/07/2014
- Manoj Ladwa , Partner TJM Partners offers Technical Fundamental Analysis of Vodafone (VOD) and says to Buy - See more at: hxxp://www.tiptv.co.uk/archives/tip-tv-show-replay-29-07-2014-3/#sthash.8T2i1dPZ.dpuf
- gbh2 15:41:41 16/07/2014
- I pay for unlimited minutes and I expect to be able to make or take a call inside or outside of my house without having to call the person back several times during a 5 minute chat, is that too much to ask??
- gbh2 08:56:33 16/07/2014
- I'd settle for Vodafone being able to supply a decent network signal in our area, been seven months since I took on a contract with them and not one day passes without me having several Dropped calls!
- Maddox 10:02:28 15/07/2014
- Governments in general seem to be completely unable to understand how markets work. They force down prices causing consolidation and then wonder why their left with an oligopoly?!? Having taken margins down so that only large scale incumbents can survive then cannot understand why new entrants aren't looking to enter to compete.
- christh 07:58:38 15/07/2014
- Absolutely right. The speed of the network has been upgraded with minimum cost and it will help it become a leader in both mobile and broadband in Europe. It's yield is very good that's why every income fund has it in their portfolios. I am glad I bought but at 199p, I bought it for the dividend, like the income funds did!
- jacks13 15:22:18 14/07/2014
- Would anyone care to give a view on how the CWW acquistion sits with the Project Spring initiative? How important is the cable network acquired from CWW or is it yesterday's technology and of lesser value?
- tompion 14:17:18 11/07/2014
- Strong pound and re-emerging financial problems in Southern Europe plus weakening of even French and German economies is hardly helping. Waiting to buy back in but chart still worrying. I think I will wait to see if yield gets to 6% and then buy as I can't see the market ignoring a >6% yield for long - unless a major correction comes along.
- Maddox 12:43:27 11/07/2014
- Hi Pierre, The profitability issue may well be responsible for the current disenchantment and share price opportunity. However, look through the P&L at the business from a cash and cash flow basis and it looks very different. Are you intending to wait until the sp recovers before you invest? Regards, Maddox
- abdullla 08:24:50 11/07/2014
- Whatever,Voda SP is going down everyday,now it is at its lowest this past year,and there is always some news to keep shorters in profit,if this continues the money in voda's bank will be higher then their market cap!
- greenpastures2 22:29:30 10/07/2014
- That is what I think too Maddox, that is Vodafone becomes the Verizon of Europe. However, I have read reports on Alphaville where the writer think the US is a cell phone oligopoly which means that US subscribers pay more than in Europe.
- TipTv1 13:41:37 08/07/2014
- Tim Harrison, Head of Wealth Management at Linear Investments says to BUY & HOLD in Vodafone (VOD.L. See more at: hxxp://www.tiptv.co.uk/archives/tip-tv-highlight-tim-harrison-08-07-2014/#sthash.I7XFJd3q.dpuf
- Noslien 22:24:46 02/07/2014
- I wonder if VODA would make a bid for Liberty Global thereby getting Virgin Media. Would be a good fit, and unlike a bid for BT will stand a better chance of getting through the competition commission. Also wound fit with expansion of cable network, and move to offer online services. Now that could really galvanise this share. Any views?