|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- Fangorn2 08:01:45 23/04/2015
- The Indian government and telecoms major Vodafone have moved a step closer to starting resolution of a tax dispute by agreeing on Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf, vice-president of the International Court of Justice, as the third arbitrator, India's The Economic Times newspaper reported on Thursday
- Pierre Oreilly 21:30:49 12/04/2015
- Corlis, thanks for intention to buy Vod. What sort of premium are you offering to the £60bn cap? I'd suggest at least £100bn, say £110bn for an easy uncontested buy, about 450p/share.
- Darias 15:46:32 07/04/2015
- No Pierre but there is no morality in it. You cannot live a life just by what is legal/illegal. The end of that is the fascist excuse. "I was just following orders" I can think of many examples where theft might be morally right.
- Pierre Oreilly 15:29:26 07/04/2015
- I'm not protective of afn's cause. I just don't like theft, or indeed anything illegal, or at least anything anti-social. There are plenty of opportunities to make an honest buck or two. No, I'm not on their payroll.
- 666james 14:56:45 21/03/2015
- Just seen this not sure if others have posted. hxxp://citywire.co.uk/money/the-expert-view-vodafone-morrisons-and-astrazeneca/a804052?re=33329&ea=199267&utm_source=BulkEmail_Money_Weekly&utm_medium=BulkEmail_Money_Weekly&utm_campaign=BulkEmail_Money_Weekly#i=2
- Fangorn2 08:18:51 09/03/2015
- @Ghh2, Presumably because your Vodafone "link" effectively becomes your mobile bank account - you put your cash on it at local shop, you swipe your mobile to pay for goods n services.. Is it similar to Smartpass, but far more effective in third world coutnries with sparse banking facilities.
- redartbmud 20:06:05 06/03/2015
- Yes, but we have all known that the dividend was at risk from the day that they split out Verizon. Vodafone's income stream was never enough to sustain the dividend. Why then is Nomura banging the drums now?
- kfp 09:06:48 24/02/2015
- Vodafone was the worst-performing FTSE 100 stock in percentage terms, falling 2.2 percent which traders attributed to a decision by Bank of America Merrill Lynch to downgrade the company to "underperform" from "neutral".
- CHRIS COXON 08:16:58 24/02/2015
- I am guessing the drop this morning is re the fear of a europe collapse? Greece has not complied with the necessary paperwork. Greece has submitted a snapshot of its austerity proposal. The full dossier to eurozone leaders for a four-month extension on its loans was due last night. In its absence, a summary document showing progress was issued. Ambrose Evans-
- bookbroker 12:57:41 18/02/2015
- This co. needs to up the ante a bit, it is being marginalised at the current time, Colao seems to want get involved in TV, not are how and where, they need to make an acquisition or tie up with Liberty, the sooner the better!
- veryniceperson 09:45:31 06/02/2015
- Over pay. That's what BT did with the Champions league. 900 million twice as much than sky. If BT take on to much debt there services will suffer. Anyway talking about Sky. What do they own? They rent transponder space from sky. It's only the rights to show the content. Somebody put me right
- mr woodentop 09:33:46 06/02/2015
- I think Vod should keep their powder dry and not go buying companies like Sky as a panic measure. Interesting the wooing of hutchinson wampoa to get them to ditch EE and join with Vod on sharing masts. Nice divide and conquer move