|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- gbh2 11:07:08 25/02/2015
- HFs have proven time & time again that they've no compunction about making money on the way down as well as on the way up and they'll drive in whatever direction they please. The worse thing about that imo is that the UK has very little control over this process and cash from abroad will be directed at the most lucrative Market they can find or create!!
- Pierre Oreilly 10:22:54 25/02/2015
- Brokers are always of changing views, that's how they churn shares. Their fund managers have to have some reason to churn, and their brokers give them that reason. The bonusses don't come about by fantastic share picking, but by high generation of commissions from the average joe private pension contributer.
- kfp 09:06:48 24/02/2015
- Vodafone was the worst-performing FTSE 100 stock in percentage terms, falling 2.2 percent which traders attributed to a decision by Bank of America Merrill Lynch to downgrade the company to "underperform" from "neutral".
- CHRIS COXON 08:16:58 24/02/2015
- I am guessing the drop this morning is re the fear of a europe collapse? Greece has not complied with the necessary paperwork. Greece has submitted a snapshot of its austerity proposal. The full dossier to eurozone leaders for a four-month extension on its loans was due last night. In its absence, a summary document showing progress was issued. Ambrose Evans-
- bookbroker 12:57:41 18/02/2015
- This co. needs to up the ante a bit, it is being marginalised at the current time, Colao seems to want get involved in TV, not are how and where, they need to make an acquisition or tie up with Liberty, the sooner the better!
- veryniceperson 09:45:31 06/02/2015
- Over pay. That's what BT did with the Champions league. 900 million twice as much than sky. If BT take on to much debt there services will suffer. Anyway talking about Sky. What do they own? They rent transponder space from sky. It's only the rights to show the content. Somebody put me right
- mr woodentop 09:33:46 06/02/2015
- I think Vod should keep their powder dry and not go buying companies like Sky as a panic measure. Interesting the wooing of hutchinson wampoa to get them to ditch EE and join with Vod on sharing masts. Nice divide and conquer move
- veryniceperson 20:12:01 05/02/2015
- I agree with you Nige. They have the cable and wireless assets. They are going to launch a cloud based service in the spring using a set top box connected to the Internet. (that is quite interesting in my mind).I bet after BT takeover of EE and if they go for the premier league rights They will carry a lot of debt. I will stick with Vodafone and buy more if they go below £2.00.
- CHRIS COXON 08:06:43 05/02/2015
- VODAFONE - A steady recovery in Europe helped Vodafone to stem the rate of sales decline in its third quarter, putting the world's second biggest mobile operator in touching distance of overall revenue growth once again. Vodafone also said that the BT deal for EE requires scrutiny, as it would become the dominant player in Britain.
- RAMILLAR 15:53:19 21/01/2015
- But there's always the problem for Boards to decide which of the several channels of communication has the most potential. BT gave up mobile, but now wants to get back etc. Not such an easy decision for management.
- Eastbourne1982 18:13:49 17/01/2015
- Vod is a great short at £2.30 due to general market volatility, trading range will be £2.10 to £2.35 for the next three months unless there is some big news. It is a good share to hedge other buys / longs with as if the market drops VOD will drop quite quickly, on the flip side if the market performs strongly VOD will edge up slowly.
- Mumbai Man 09:22:30 08/01/2015
- what you talking !! ?? i bbc watching every morning. Naga Munchetty , Charlie Stayt, Bill Thurbull , Louise Minchin - all good presenting. I never hearing any swearing word. They also good speaking english. I always understanding what they talking.