|HOME» LSE » V » VOD Share Price » VOD Share Chat|
Vodafone Share Chat :
- Pierre Oreilly 12:19:31 15/09/2014
- Don't vod supply an app so you can make calls via broadband - that way, you get great reception. BT and talktalk do, i'd be surprised if vod didn't. Also, the app allows calls from anywhere in the world as long as you can get wifi, and the charges are as if youmade the call from home (which is often free). We get virtually no signal from anyone, even outside.
- gbh2 10:37:23 11/09/2014
- I'm pretty sure most of those in power would vote Yes to a whole new layer of bureaucracy and call it an English Parliament, it would mean a whole raft of new (very well paid) jobs for their friends, families and relatives!
- Pierre Oreilly 10:14:01 11/09/2014
- I thought the Scots (and the Welsh) have more influence over their country than the English do over England. They have their own parliament as well as the British one, whereas the English just have the British one.
- gbh2 07:49:53 11/09/2014
- IF Scotland vote for independence they’ll soon have a Salmond Internet & Phone company, it’ll stand alongside the Salmond Bank of Scotland just next door to the Slamond Oil & Gas Company imo .
- Maddox 21:14:36 10/09/2014
- Hi Guys, Should see a run-up in sp as the prospect of Scottish separation increases. Vodafone will gain from the x-border roaming fees....so with Scottish independence there'll be a roaming in the gloaming! Regards, Maddox
- 123qwer 17:58:30 26/08/2014
- Cheers Sicker. Consulted a woman at work, her husband lost their home through spread betting, ie you can lose more than invested cheers for the heads up. Btw, any bid news? I knew it would not happen - good to see a a thread where you get positives as well as the negatives as a few were sceptical like me re the so-called bid rumours ATB
- unastubbs 17:45:47 23/08/2014
- glad to see you are sceptical re a bid. since May the daily mail, from their thisismoney site, have reported bids for morrisons, centrica, unilever, sainsburys and now vodafone. it's all just so much hot air. made up for the slow summer period. might be a good idea to sell. wish i had on the rises in morrisons and sainsburys - look where they are now...
- TipTv1 14:09:33 29/07/2014
- Manoj Ladwa , Partner TJM Partners offers Technical Fundamental Analysis of Vodafone (VOD) and says to Buy - See more at: hxxp://www.tiptv.co.uk/archives/tip-tv-show-replay-29-07-2014-3/#sthash.8T2i1dPZ.dpuf
- Maddox 10:02:28 15/07/2014
- Governments in general seem to be completely unable to understand how markets work. They force down prices causing consolidation and then wonder why their left with an oligopoly?!? Having taken margins down so that only large scale incumbents can survive then cannot understand why new entrants aren't looking to enter to compete.
- christh 07:58:38 15/07/2014
- Absolutely right. The speed of the network has been upgraded with minimum cost and it will help it become a leader in both mobile and broadband in Europe. It's yield is very good that's why every income fund has it in their portfolios. I am glad I bought but at 199p, I bought it for the dividend, like the income funds did!
- jacks13 15:22:18 14/07/2014
- Would anyone care to give a view on how the CWW acquistion sits with the Project Spring initiative? How important is the cable network acquired from CWW or is it yesterday's technology and of lesser value?
- tompion 14:17:18 11/07/2014
- Strong pound and re-emerging financial problems in Southern Europe plus weakening of even French and German economies is hardly helping. Waiting to buy back in but chart still worrying. I think I will wait to see if yield gets to 6% and then buy as I can't see the market ignoring a >6% yield for long - unless a major correction comes along.