|HOME» LSE » V » VGM Share Price » VGM Share Chat|
Vatukoula Gold Share Chat :
- biffbaffboff 11:51:25 01/07/2013
- If they had sorted out the diesel situation years ago, when they first started muting the possibility of alternative energy sources, then things may be different now. Sugar cane, wind farm, wave farm, shipping in used cooking oil instead of diesel.
- bulldog30 10:11:31 26/06/2013
- Andy At $1230 and share price off again today I imagine that the Chinese will negotiate something here. Will be interesting to see how this develops with more than one Chinese investor at the trough though.
- bulldog30 08:07:58 26/06/2013
- Andy With fall in price of gold to $1250 overnight must be worth mothballing this mine since outside debt finance will be nigh impossible IMO unless Chinese investors put up the finance secured on the mine.
- Fangorn2 09:37:42 08/06/2013
- That's presumably because too many Pi's have been burned by Paxo's inability to deliver anything over the last four years despite the endless positive bullshit. If you are unable,as a gold miner, to make a profit with gold at $1800-1900/oz then you deserve to go out of business
- atlantic57 15:11:26 04/06/2013
- Private investors have had the balls crunched on this and many other aim resource stocks.I don't see them rushing back ! Yes Paxton and his ilk have been very successful over the last few years with their marketing techniques. but it is now game over....
- atlantic57 13:50:42 04/06/2013
- Mutual admiration society agree with you! Having been crushed with ngl ascot and now vgm i am extremely wary of believing Directors predictions especially when month after month in the case of all the Companies i have just mentioned have shown truly appalling actual results delivered.
- Johncraven 10:44:54 04/06/2013
- Even so you wouldnt plough any money into a company thats going under shortly and thats what the market has assumed VGM will do. So the recent director buying and more importantly the 30m at 15p has added up to some positives coming out at last and the price is so low now that it has the potential to rapidly increase on any hint of a turnaround.
- skullymeister 10:13:25 04/06/2013
- He must have brought them from adit? If so the rns is misleading as it clearly says in addition to, giving the impression that 240k of shares have been brought by dp and adit. Who knows but the reality is that 40k is hardly much of a financial commitment
- roguetreader 11:52:17 28/05/2013
- P@ Thanks for the post, it would be nice if Mr Whittle was imparting this update to the shareholders via a news bulletin rather than second hand, given the critical phase in the company's development and the obvious hunger for quality information from the shareholders. RT
- Larboulois 09:03:40 28/05/2013
- Re the emails I sent to DRK (I sent four in total between 20th May and 23rd May - two in English and two in French)- no replies. Re BP and Shell. Shell have referred me to another email address (so far in English), while BP have referred me to their French websites (obviously in French where my ability to make requests falls down).
- Larboulois 12:53:56 23/05/2013
- Re my post 13387 no updates and I've re-emailed DRK. mo7taram29 your standing as a financial guru and purveyor of facts is looking thin. Up 1p Tuesday, 0.75p yesterday and fell back in the last hour on Tuesday. Like atlantic I'm curious about your Friday prediction. Today's 'positive' RNS doesn't seem to have cut much bacon.
- chrissey 17:05:20 22/05/2013
- maybe Orr-Ewing was privelidged to lead VGM during its development of a 'world class gold mine' but for the BOD it just looks to me more like owning a Ferrari and not being able to drive. we need more changes and people who know what they are doing.