|HOME» LSE » V » VGM Share Price » VGM Share Chat|
Vatukoula Gold Share Chat :
- MALCOLMMM 09:38:33 18/06/2014
- No one subscribing to TW's 'Nifty Fifty' then? wouldn't touch anything his tips with a barge pole after losing 5K on Ascot after all the hype, sold these at 202p, just 58 left. I hear his funds went well!!! Anyone for a chocolate pizza Ug
- TimGW 12:20:36 09/06/2014
- Potential support level is NIL!! As we all know, AIM regulation is non existent and we investors have only ourselves to blame for our losses. If this were a USA company the directors and there chums would be seriously in the soft and smelly but, hey, that's life I guess.
- Hectorp 12:40:27 03/06/2014
- Sorry to see this upsetting development. RIP the Aim stock. There was also Medusa but of course MML is still listed in Oz. AIM seems to be a poor place for gold miners, might this trend continue. ( though MML was not an AIM stock recently)
- oldtown 12:20:46 03/06/2014
- Agree with that 29plams. However i dont think they would sit cash in there for 6 months in advance would they? Aim rules insist that the compnay covers themself by that statement, i dont think it is anything to worry about.
- 29palms 11:57:13 03/06/2014
- "At this point in time Zhongrun has not lodged any funds with WH Ireland to purchase any such Shares, and although it provided assurances that it will do so, there is not a guarantee that Zhongrun will be able to complete the acquisition of the shares as envisaged above" DYOR
- skullymeister 12:57:16 02/06/2014
- I too now hold 10000 shares at a loss of £2200. Not a happy position but for the sake of £282 they are now worth I might as well see what happens. Painful lesson learnt. You never know they might find a glory hole!!!!!
- biffbaffboff 11:51:25 01/07/2013
- If they had sorted out the diesel situation years ago, when they first started muting the possibility of alternative energy sources, then things may be different now. Sugar cane, wind farm, wave farm, shipping in used cooking oil instead of diesel.
- bulldog30 10:11:31 26/06/2013
- Andy At $1230 and share price off again today I imagine that the Chinese will negotiate something here. Will be interesting to see how this develops with more than one Chinese investor at the trough though.
- bulldog30 08:07:58 26/06/2013
- Andy With fall in price of gold to $1250 overnight must be worth mothballing this mine since outside debt finance will be nigh impossible IMO unless Chinese investors put up the finance secured on the mine.
- Fangorn2 09:37:42 08/06/2013
- That's presumably because too many Pi's have been burned by Paxo's inability to deliver anything over the last four years despite the endless positive bullshit. If you are unable,as a gold miner, to make a profit with gold at $1800-1900/oz then you deserve to go out of business
- atlantic57 15:11:26 04/06/2013
- Private investors have had the balls crunched on this and many other aim resource stocks.I don't see them rushing back ! Yes Paxton and his ilk have been very successful over the last few years with their marketing techniques. but it is now game over....
- atlantic57 13:50:42 04/06/2013
- Mutual admiration society agree with you! Having been crushed with ngl ascot and now vgm i am extremely wary of believing Directors predictions especially when month after month in the case of all the Companies i have just mentioned have shown truly appalling actual results delivered.