|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Mach100 22:25:04 07/04/2014
- I hope these can ride out any wider market malaise. Share price is holding up well so far but I would like to see progress past 50p. I wonder will the AIM reforms provide a buffer to a downturn or a boom given the new NISAs and the stamp duty reform.
- Brummy_git 12:56:37 20/03/2014
- Piedro - should said in your earlier posting that Trigene was only used in the ANISTEL range. Anistel is, even after the reclassification exercise, ONLY USED FOR ANIMAL HEALTH (ie in VETs not hospitals). Was this post incorrect?
- Brummy_git 10:24:02 20/03/2014
- Great thanks Piedro So what you're saying is that Tristel's few Trigene related products are not used at all in any of the human healthcare markets, but instead limited solely to vetinary practises. Is there any potential risk/issue to household pets, if say Vets clean surfaces/instruments in their offices with products that include Trigene?
- Mach100 17:20:34 19/03/2014
- Thanks Piedro, haven't forgotten the tweat. I do like BQE but sales were flat. I have had about 30p in divis I think as a long term holder. Probably should have jumped ship yesterday but as I say I do like the company. Tstl is looking like it is finding 50p as a resistance point but some sustained buying should see us push on.
- Q2U 10:03:23 08/03/2014
- Many thanks Mach100 - it's good enough for me. I should have come (I started work in that area and remained close to it for most of my working life) but talked myself out of it. I will not be so lazy next time.
- DoctorJohnson 17:26:27 28/02/2014
- Also baffled by sellers today. Very odd. Trading can't have deteriorated that much. Trading statement "ahead of views" was only on 21 Jan, it's not like it was 4 months ago. I suspect today's sellers might be regretting selling come Monday.
- Q2U 12:00:44 13/02/2014
- Good post Peidro. A healthy dose of scepticism is useful for any share but more so with one where the main people have a bit of dubious "history". I bought a few more this morning first thing but may go to the presentation before deciding to keep them