|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Mach100 12:29:10 21/01/2015
- Some buying interest again squeezing up the SP. Can this head back to 90p? We had a T/S on the 22nd of January last year but on Valentine's day in 2013. So I suppose we should have an update within 3 weeks.
- APAD 08:46:23 02/01/2015
- P, To me it looks like brand strengthening. However, my holding isn't big enough for me to grind the small rocks - hence my appreciation of your posts. I bought TSTL because I like brands, it pays a dividend, and I was impressed by how the management recovered from the washing machine setback. As simplistic as that really. apad
- Mach100 10:48:52 31/12/2014
- I think you are being too generous there Piedro as you gave them an extra 0 in 2012. I take it profits were not 7.5 million in 2012.I wouldn't mind 75 million profit on a forecast of 7 million though if your numbers' comparison above is correct.
- APAD 09:49:10 17/12/2014
- P, Beddard is very good - does proper research and evaluation (rather than spending money on strange haircuts). The article is from his Share Sleuth series. I commend it to you as a regular read. apad
- pyemckay 00:21:06 17/12/2014
- LOL. so your a shareholder who doesnt know the answer to my question. How can you evaluate the share properly given what is happening in russia? There is a fallout in revenue and I want to know how much before I think about investing. Maybe you are lucky enough not to need that information but Its certainly relevant. .
- pyemckay 20:48:10 16/12/2014
- it has an office in russia and sells direct to the russians. Im not a shareholder but I knew that from previous exchanges I had on here. I take it your not a shareholder either piedro. Can any shareholder cast light on the russian trading please.
- valustar1 06:06:49 12/12/2014
- AGM on Tuesday, and if last year anything to go by a very detailed trading update. That trading update will determine where the price goes. If the update confirms on going strong growth I suspect the SP will be testing new highs Growth, cash, and decent dividend, an ideal combination in my book
- dasv 23:53:23 01/12/2014
- I can't remember how I came up with 9.14 to be honest - I think it was an approximation of a 10 or 5 year CAGR fig but I could only do 3 year on stocko. It does only produce a few stocks - I like that because I don't get blinded by choice so much. I have a slightly different screen I use as well which also chucks out about 6 stocks.
- dasv 10:08:34 01/12/2014
- bought in here today. Meets my screen plus positive outlook, RNS's. PEG Rolling < 1 Positive sp movement over 1 year Free cash flow per share > EPS EPS 3 year CAGR >= 9.14% EPS Growth forecast % > 10% Gearing < 50% ROCE > 12% and it pays a divi!
- Naos 13:29:38 12/11/2014
- Piedro, re post 1094, I agree. So much so, that I bought some and will look to top up further. I also find it curious that the product has its own website and email address for contact details. I wonder if this may be Tristel ringfencing this product so as to prepare it for a spinoff into a separate company.
- Shanklin 08:06:20 01/11/2014
- Re post 1094, and looking at this with little knowledge of ebola or of the way in which TSTL's products are designed to work, you would have thought a product like this would have been just the thing for TSTL would want to be producing... ...But what do I know.
- JOEMILLION 23:08:08 15/10/2014
- Dipped my toe in the water with a small buy today. In short, I believe they are an excellent long term buy with growth year upon year predicted (hopefully). Not going to be checking the price every five minutes on this one but expect to hold for 2 years plus to achieve the best return.