|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Naos 13:29:38 12/11/2014
- Piedro, re post 1094, I agree. So much so, that I bought some and will look to top up further. I also find it curious that the product has its own website and email address for contact details. I wonder if this may be Tristel ringfencing this product so as to prepare it for a spinoff into a separate company.
- Shanklin 08:06:20 01/11/2014
- Re post 1094, and looking at this with little knowledge of ebola or of the way in which TSTL's products are designed to work, you would have thought a product like this would have been just the thing for TSTL would want to be producing... ...But what do I know.
- APAD 09:09:33 28/10/2014
- Also available on You Tube. Refreshing lack of management speak. I'm a relative newcomer so this might have been covered in the thread: The competition argument didn't mention Hydrogen Peroxide technology (e.g. Bioquell), but I wondered if this was implicit in the competition requiring automation argument? apad
- JOEMILLION 23:08:08 15/10/2014
- Dipped my toe in the water with a small buy today. In short, I believe they are an excellent long term buy with growth year upon year predicted (hopefully). Not going to be checking the price every five minutes on this one but expect to hold for 2 years plus to achieve the best return.
- RCTurner2 13:01:49 13/10/2014
- Reading the results, one thing that stood out are the figures showing the growth of revenue over 10 years. I think this is a good long term growth story, with CAGR above 10%, shareholders will be well rewarded over time.
- andyview 09:18:23 13/10/2014
- My understanding is that results are ahead of forecast and that the company is extremely well positioned for future growth in a number of geographical locations. There is a suggestion to me that they may well take a strategic partner to exploit this growth and expand their market reach IMHO. I'be added today and very happy here Gla
- twirl 08:43:37 13/10/2014
- Mach100>> Not my qualified optimism but that of the company in todays forward statements - IMHO. I think this is a great company in a massive market with great prospects. I was just commenting on the results and how the market today may view it. Not a buyer today but watcher because of my determination to try and wait to buy on weakness.
- 123ct 08:19:20 13/10/2014
- I sold these last week as was on a reasonable profit and concerned that any hint of bad news today would have sent the share price falling, I read these results this morning and I know they have been consistently upgrading expectations but based on this statement today I do not think these results are ahead of expectations but in line with the recently upgraded forecasts, am I missing something ?
- RCTurner2 09:36:33 09/10/2014
- eeza, I don't think anything specific caused a bounce here. I like this company a lot and tripled my stake in the recent spike down. Buyers seem to emerge any time the price is lowered. We are due the full year results very soon.
- andyview 16:06:30 03/10/2014
- Hi piedro, I agree that the predator can often work a favourable deal however with such a strong position held by the directors I think they could negotiate ver y favourable terms. All speculation at the moment but fits the bill for quality bolt on acquisition for a larger healthcare group. All IMHO of course. Nice weekend
- happyman7 16:45:25 02/10/2014
- Piedro, well you have filtered me, but to others, sorry, you won't hear from me again, i assure you, it's just that Turner had that coming, i have waited a long time, but got him at last, childish i know, but revenge is sweet, i've done it now, i am content.
- happyman7 16:41:54 02/10/2014
- sorry folks, amendment " could have made 148% ", pity for you Turner, i see you are out of LEN as well, only at a small loss, that's not so bad then....... PS, yesterday Turner, you could have had as many shares as you could have wished for and just for a tiny bit over 3p, now limited to not so many at just under 8p, ah well, that's life, old mate.