|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Shanklin 16:07:48 22/07/2014
- LOL RCT2 What I wrote was... "The only negative I can see is that TSTL has a growing business to Russia, which could be affected by sanctions. But at the moment the French are exporting military items to Russia so TSTL's products should be some way from the sanctions firing line. All IMHO." So, IMHO this is unlikely to have any effect on TSTL. Cheers, Martin
- Brummy_git 15:50:14 22/07/2014
- Also it's seems very unlikely that any EU/US sanctions against Russia would include healthcare products. Armaments and financial assets yes, but I just can't see the West banning medical and food supplies, as this would probably be counter-productive.
- jakecook 15:46:05 22/07/2014
- From HY report: "Tristel Wipes System which has, the Board believes, become the most widely used decontamination method in UK hospital departments such as ENT, cardiology and ultrasound. It has also gained significant footholds outside the UK, particularly in Germany, Italy and Australia" Russia not even mentioned, must be quite small as you say.
- jakecook 15:15:57 22/07/2014
- Very very tempted at these levels. Didn't like about Russia though. Especially because I was not aware of it, so probably I am not well researched. I will wait until after the weekend after I have done some proper studying. RCTurner, glad to see you are here too (thal)
- 123ct 11:56:08 22/07/2014
- small top up at 67.5 but is reported as a sell, the amount of misleading information provided by level 2 on trades seems to becoming increasingly worse in relation to the improvements in technology, just shows you have to trust your rationale for a trade and accept that so much information is false and never sure who is rigging what
- Mach100 22:35:49 03/07/2014
- It was threatening 90p today which is my Target Price. It was an interesting intra-day reversal today of a rise and fall before it regained ground late afternoon. I think this can test 90p on Friday and I am looking to sell down some of my holding into this rise after a great run this year. Might be more to come but want to hedge against any retrace.
- 43rick 09:40:12 03/07/2014
- see hxxp://www.tristel.com/news-events/press-releases/ April 2014 for that really impressive C-difficile pdf and of course that 10th June 2014 trading update at hxxp://www.investegate.co.uk/tristel-plc--tstl-/rns/trading-update/201406100700132034J/
- Mach100 12:29:47 21/06/2014
- SJ, ISIS are probably selling down as they are looking to make some acquisitions in both oil and gas and some defence sector opportunities which have recently presented themselves in and around Bagdhad.
- Brummy_git 14:39:05 05/06/2014
- agreed Piedro - IMO absolutely not the time to bail out. Just a bit of healthy consolidation, allowing new investors to come on board at a slightly lower price. In turn creating a firm base before heading higher on (hopefully) positive newsflow.
- Q2U 12:11:56 06/05/2014
- Piedro the wipes I mentioned a week or so ago are in fact for endoscopes, my wife uses them for nasendoscopes, so I was getting overexcited but they were attractively packaged in small handy sachets. I can't find them displayed on the website but no doubt you will know where they are. Good to see the Russians getting equally excited!
- hastings 21:12:42 24/04/2014
- Not a holder, but having visited and (sorry Piedro) told the story again! I do keep an eye on the shares. I think Piedro has already told this one, but hopefully only in part. If I am wrong apologies hxxp://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Business/Business-News/Hospital-bug-seen-off-by-Tristel-20140424120242.htm