|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Piedro 11:24:17 29/09/2014
- Infection Prevention 2014 Dates: Mon 29th Sep 2014 to Wed 1st Oct 2014 Infection Prevention 2014 will be held in the SECC, Glasgow from the 29th September to the 1st October 2014. For more information and to book visit: www.ips.uk.net
- MG1982 10:30:03 29/09/2014
- RCTurner2 - The point of my post was to highlight the fact that the company had great expectations for Russia as its next growth phase but this looks unlikely to materialise. Where will future growth come from? Thats the key question here.
- RCTurner2 10:31:31 27/09/2014
- The amount of business they do in Russia is miniscule, probably less than 250k and I very much doubt that medical equipment will be affected by sanctions. The recent drop looks to me like small time profit taking.
- MG1982 10:04:26 27/09/2014
- I think the reason why we are seeing downward pressure is because of the company's new exposure to Russia. With all the sanctions being imposed on Russia I doubt if the outlook statement in the upcoming results specifically for Russia will be positive. This is what has held me back from buying. DYOR
- 123ct 16:12:26 25/09/2014
- this is getting close to the position I entered into this stock a few weeks ago, results due Oct 13th so with the previous updates saying they are ahead of expectations will be important to see how the share reacts on that day, can someone explain the point raised a few days ago about issues in Venezuela as Tristel as far as I can see do not operate there
- 43rick 10:32:11 19/08/2014
- Very pleased to see todays RNS - the article in the British Journal of Nursing may well have significant market impact and therefore requires a RNS... It is in the same class as the 6th May 2014 RNS and the 18th October 2013 RNS
- Shanklin 08:09:52 19/08/2014
- Yes RCT2, I agree. Its the sort of thing a struggling company would do as a ramp before a placing. Thankfully, TSTL are net cash, so unlikely to be the situation here. Have sold a few into today's strength. Wish I had bought more than I did on the recent weakness.
- RCTurner2 12:27:48 04/08/2014
- I have not set a target price on this one, and I will allow this to run as the market takes it. This stock could well be a very good one for investors and the best gains are made over the longer term.
- Brummy_git 15:50:14 22/07/2014
- Also it's seems very unlikely that any EU/US sanctions against Russia would include healthcare products. Armaments and financial assets yes, but I just can't see the West banning medical and food supplies, as this would probably be counter-productive.
- jakecook 15:46:05 22/07/2014
- From HY report: "Tristel Wipes System which has, the Board believes, become the most widely used decontamination method in UK hospital departments such as ENT, cardiology and ultrasound. It has also gained significant footholds outside the UK, particularly in Germany, Italy and Australia" Russia not even mentioned, must be quite small as you say.
- jakecook 15:15:57 22/07/2014
- Very very tempted at these levels. Didn't like about Russia though. Especially because I was not aware of it, so probably I am not well researched. I will wait until after the weekend after I have done some proper studying. RCTurner, glad to see you are here too (thal)
- 123ct 11:56:08 22/07/2014
- small top up at 67.5 but is reported as a sell, the amount of misleading information provided by level 2 on trades seems to becoming increasingly worse in relation to the improvements in technology, just shows you have to trust your rationale for a trade and accept that so much information is false and never sure who is rigging what