|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Piedro 11:39:17 19/08/2014
- Received my copy of the BJN article ... The survey was carried out in the second half of 2012: the article gave me the impression that although Tristel Wipes were the more popular method for decontamination of flexible nasal endoscopes, automated machines may be considered more effective.
- 43rick 10:32:11 19/08/2014
- Very pleased to see todays RNS - the article in the British Journal of Nursing may well have significant market impact and therefore requires a RNS... It is in the same class as the 6th May 2014 RNS and the 18th October 2013 RNS
- Shanklin 08:09:52 19/08/2014
- Yes RCT2, I agree. Its the sort of thing a struggling company would do as a ramp before a placing. Thankfully, TSTL are net cash, so unlikely to be the situation here. Have sold a few into today's strength. Wish I had bought more than I did on the recent weakness.
- RCTurner2 12:27:48 04/08/2014
- I have not set a target price on this one, and I will allow this to run as the market takes it. This stock could well be a very good one for investors and the best gains are made over the longer term.
- Brummy_git 15:50:14 22/07/2014
- Also it's seems very unlikely that any EU/US sanctions against Russia would include healthcare products. Armaments and financial assets yes, but I just can't see the West banning medical and food supplies, as this would probably be counter-productive.
- jakecook 15:46:05 22/07/2014
- From HY report: "Tristel Wipes System which has, the Board believes, become the most widely used decontamination method in UK hospital departments such as ENT, cardiology and ultrasound. It has also gained significant footholds outside the UK, particularly in Germany, Italy and Australia" Russia not even mentioned, must be quite small as you say.
- jakecook 15:15:57 22/07/2014
- Very very tempted at these levels. Didn't like about Russia though. Especially because I was not aware of it, so probably I am not well researched. I will wait until after the weekend after I have done some proper studying. RCTurner, glad to see you are here too (thal)
- 123ct 11:56:08 22/07/2014
- small top up at 67.5 but is reported as a sell, the amount of misleading information provided by level 2 on trades seems to becoming increasingly worse in relation to the improvements in technology, just shows you have to trust your rationale for a trade and accept that so much information is false and never sure who is rigging what
- Mach100 22:35:49 03/07/2014
- It was threatening 90p today which is my Target Price. It was an interesting intra-day reversal today of a rise and fall before it regained ground late afternoon. I think this can test 90p on Friday and I am looking to sell down some of my holding into this rise after a great run this year. Might be more to come but want to hedge against any retrace.
- Mach100 12:29:47 21/06/2014
- SJ, ISIS are probably selling down as they are looking to make some acquisitions in both oil and gas and some defence sector opportunities which have recently presented themselves in and around Bagdhad.
- Brummy_git 14:39:05 05/06/2014
- agreed Piedro - IMO absolutely not the time to bail out. Just a bit of healthy consolidation, allowing new investors to come on board at a slightly lower price. In turn creating a firm base before heading higher on (hopefully) positive newsflow.
- Q2U 12:11:56 06/05/2014
- Piedro the wipes I mentioned a week or so ago are in fact for endoscopes, my wife uses them for nasendoscopes, so I was getting overexcited but they were attractively packaged in small handy sachets. I can't find them displayed on the website but no doubt you will know where they are. Good to see the Russians getting equally excited!