|HOME» LSE » T » TSTL Share Price » TSTL Share Chat|
Tristel Share Chat :
- Piedro 16:16:58 15/04/2015
- Good luck Gostevie63. I find the brokers EPS for Jun 2015 of 4.01-4.20p a bit advanced and prefer c.3.80p as more conservative, but if proved wrong will gladly accept that recovery has now become sustainable growth and a PE of 22 less risky. AIMHO, BWDIK
- RCTurner2 09:17:15 02/04/2015
- Thanks APAD, bought and sold this once before for a nice profit. I think the growth rates justify the rating, revenue up 15% and ebitda up 25% are good numbers. They are still pretty small, so they have a huge market to access. I like the market they are in, healthcare and sterilisation in healthcare are massive long term growth markets.
- APAD 09:06:01 02/04/2015
- Always interesting to see people's purchasing and selling decisions, RCT, thanks. A backwards PER of 23 is still quite rich, though. I don't think the market is as convinced as Piedro about their ability to resist competition. Interesting company. I have bought 5 times, in order to accumulate a loss of 5%, so what do I know :-( apad
- investorschampion 12:51:57 25/02/2015
- Brilliant results: Revenue was up 15% to £7.4m including international sales up 26% to £2.4m, pre-tax profit before share based payments up 57% to £1.1m and basic EPS up 85% to 1.91p. The Group finished the period with net cash of £2.9m (2013: £1.5m) - See more at: hxxp://www.investorschampion.com/blog/
- Mach100 09:43:43 25/02/2015
- I think today's results are stonking. All credit to the company because the danger was that growth would slow. Net cash almost doubled and a probable return of capital. 82.95 was paid and although profit takers may well move in to push this back down, those taking a longer view should see this hit 90p. It will pay a full year divi of 2.3p which is a yield of 2.8%on a Sp of 83p. Very pleased!
- macarre 07:14:54 25/02/2015
- Solid half-year report this morning. Unfortunately for me I sold yesterday, as was not too sure what to expect this morning. So, this time will not benefit from any sp rise. But, good to see that TSTL is still on the growth path.
- APAD 09:12:03 24/02/2015
- Well done, P. So many of these presentations are about financials rather than strategy and the core business. You might consider withdrawing 4 & 5 to give them less opportunity to cherrypick/bullshit. Keep concentrating on the future :-) apad
- Glaws2 09:27:45 23/02/2015
- Equity Development have just tweeted details of a webinar to present results : $TSTL Tristel: Reminder $TSTL team will present their H1 results in a Webinar at 5pm this THURSDAY. REGISTER HERE: hxxps://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7314256277120225537 …
- pcourt 11:42:52 19/02/2015
- Sorry, it was poor choice of words - obviously some sort of selling climax as it happens - looking like very nice intraday reversal if we can stay at these levels. ...if you know much about Candlestick Patterns, expect Hammer by end of day which is usually very bullish. ...p
- pcourt 09:58:59 19/02/2015
- Swing Trading is short term trading stuff where trade off highs and lows based on Technical Analysis (chart indicators). For Long Term Investors irrelevant - can help pinpoint times to topup or topslice. ..the chart shows its likely to drop as near Resistance and turning down...Traders now shorting like mad...ignore it all....p
- 99matti99 16:46:34 11/02/2015
- Hi Piedro I would like the presentation recorded. I think it should be standard procedure for all companies. In the interest of fair dissemination I can't see how they can't (sorry about the double negative ;-) ) Cheers
- macarre 13:43:40 06/02/2015
- Mach100 - fundamentals here have not changed and are still very good, specially divi. Think investors get tired of waiting for sp to move beyond 82p and sell. But, they tend to come back a few days later. A new strong positive fact may see us through the 82p resistance.