|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Sanks 21:34:52 11/03/2014
- Sheila told me there is a lot of genuine nobs holding this...so i will wait for more nobs to get suckered in by the initial nobs...thats when i'll be buying. Hope the 4.97 level 4 target helps Sanks...trading amongst genuine nobs
- oilretire 10:30:31 03/03/2014
- Interesting indeed However, although the latest appraisals are way smaller in comparison to Uganda’s confirmed deposits of over 1.2 billion barrels, Tullow says Kenya’s deposits could reach as much as 10 billion barrels.
- roykeane2 16:19:02 25/02/2014
- folks its not about fin director in my view, its the fact that they are now mere mortals and the "masterdriller" title is but a distant memory now. This happens with some stocks every year eg Rentokill and Superdry and now its Tullows turn. Shame really but the luck seems to have deserted them since Heritage put the hex on them over the Uganda. I think they need to call in the withch doctor
- ringer12 23:00:59 15/02/2014
- "Heavey highlighted good progress at projects in Ghana, Kenya and Uganda, which would significantly increase cash flow in up to five years' time" So that's the good news. Assuming everything goes according to plan,of course! Unfortunatey I don't think I can wait that long.
- disc0dave 09:54:06 14/02/2014
- Well again I'll say that's a positive reversal today but who knows, maybe the markets just messing with us again and it'll continue down.I've made a bit on the jumps we've ha recently, but held on with some shares and didn't expect it to get this low.However when everyone is talking gloom and doom and no hope, that is "sometimes the time to buy"!
- Sanks 12:36:51 13/02/2014
- Thats cos they want to let the proper nobjockeys with minjsniffing potential to carry on buying what those in the know are selling. I'm going to buy my first titty batch at £4.97...Sheila told me to. Hope this helps Sanksalot
- Salpara111 12:07:18 13/02/2014
- Hard to place a value on this sort of stock. There was a large piece in the main FT today which kind of said that theoretically it is fairly priced around its NAV but the article then goes on to point out that some of its peers (they didnt mention which ones!) were trading at up to 30% to NAV. The article did not really say buy or sell.
- mercury123 09:16:58 13/02/2014
- Tweeeek filtered - and I seldom do that. Sanks is the other one. I don't mind negative posting, but vague waffle with no substance is just a waste of time to read. Bought my last lot here at 7.73, and am now going to sit back and watch it rise with any luck.
- zingaro 18:40:20 12/02/2014
- Well Lansdowne Partners increased their short slightly (to 2.11%) yesterday ! They know how to make money. I guess if you take TLW as slow-growth then it has to pay a dividend of around 2-3%. AND, it does seem to be slow with Uganda / Kenya years off, even TEN is probably 2 years off.
- Tweeeek 09:18:02 12/02/2014
- Goooood Morning, My people on the ground have the day off today and a big fat bonus from me, the information the have supplied has been on the button every time, and yes its still a good time to short, 750, 650 then sliding to 450.
- cumnor 07:47:20 10/02/2014
- "retains the first call on any extra oil reserves discovered" (19517) What's this nonsense? You find the oil and well take a big whack of it? Any wonder investors are still a little sceptical of Africa and why the likes of TLW are seeing mrkt caps more appropriate to country risk?
- Olieslim 23:48:45 08/02/2014
- KUDU Kudu Power Project "(...)sign the Joint Development Agreement (JDA) and the Power Export Agreement Term on the Kudu Power Project in Windhoek today. (...)" HTTP://sweetcrudereports.com/2014/02/08/namibia-to-sign-kudu-gas-deal-with-zambian-firm/