|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Hectorp 13:03:31 16/10/2014
- Is TWL going to 400p? Must be one of the best short plays these days. But if Kirkuk is attacked by IS, or the OPEC decide to cut production, there would be a rapid bounce .. but the worldwide erconomy is starting to fade + shale gas , so crude should again start to slide after all that.
- HOLTS 19:27:14 15/10/2014
- They have to resist more QE , every one has had plenty of notice about when it would end , we have had these situations before , panic currently and perhaps for a while yet , things were overstretched , with Tlw this could give us a very good entry point, trickle feed , who knows where the base is at the moment.
- tomgorham12 08:26:35 15/10/2014
- mccracken227: three things that would quickly revive this share are a change in market conditions, a change in sentiment, or a change in the situation in Uganda. Your guess is as good as mine when these will arrive. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next year. It certainly doesn't need a takeover, though that would obviously put things through the roof.
- Salpara111 16:15:06 10/10/2014
- It is very difficult to put a value on this business but I do think that the time has come to call a halt to exploration and liquidate the business, clearly the management are not going to vote themselves out of highly paid jobs but I do think that the non executive directors should call a halt to this never ending sp decline. I don't hold but I would be seriously pissed if I did.
- oilretire 08:20:42 10/10/2014
- xx, you sniffing for a re-entry?re the Ghana gas plant, it may be Chinese built but final sign off on COF is being carried out by a UK services company before hydrocarbons are introduced. Been out there already, final inspection visit should hopefully be this month, so my people on the ground tell me ;-)Little comfort, but at least that's one UK operatorship off the books.
- chessman2 17:10:59 09/10/2014
- epigam, you have hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately Blackrock owned too many of these [as they do with everything else]and once they started selling the slide started. I think at one stage they had 15%. All we can do is wait for a year or two!
- cumnor 13:24:21 08/10/2014
- Very real possibility this company could have nil value should oil prices continue to fall-in other words oil not worth taking out of the ground and Ebola, geo-political tensions with African governments' unpredictability not helping. imho
- ohisay 17:46:09 04/10/2014
- Ordinarily I'd be buying here but for me this is the perfect storm/shorters wet dream as an oil price disaster/west african play with ebola on the horizon /debt leverage issues . I'd say wait for a confirmed technical buy.
- arja 13:53:17 04/10/2014
- zingaro, I have not followed TLW for some years after I closed my CFD position and surprised to see it so low. But how can the analyst you quote say that when the chart is a disaster area and suggests the SP is heading much lower although of course there might be a short term bounce ?
- Sanks 17:01:09 03/10/2014
- I remain a shagger on this stock. The whole sector is on "Shaggers Alert"! Oil, miners etc..all shagged. Thats why i have a shaggers stance in this stock, with an initial target of £4.72..which could be revised to £1.90 Sensible comments appreciated Sanksalot
- obmuj 21:46:15 23/09/2014
- Tweeeek is a complete waste of space. He has absolutely no idea at all. Total BS of the first order and lives in fantasy land. He us just playing a game and is lucky in his " guessing" games. Just watch, when the SP rises; you won't see " it" for dust. Quite simply do NOT be taken in by this complete, 100% nutcase.
- Tweeeek 11:31:36 23/09/2014
- 650 is upon is phase 1 will be complete, its where I will close my shorts and take a short holiday. Documentation on phase 2 is unclear as looks as though they are going to have a management clearout.