|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Billy_Buffin 14:27:12 26/02/2015
- South Sudan, DR Congo interested in Ugandan crude oil export pipeline: minister Kampala (Platts)--26Feb2015/801 am EST/1301 GMT hTtp://www.platts.com/latest-news/oil/kampala/south-sudan-dr-congo-interested-in-ugandan-crude-26025080
- oilretire 09:53:08 15/02/2015
- Of course there will always be that chance, but........ Tullow Chief operating officer Paul McDade indicated that the banks would waive any breach "for a period" rather than demanding immediate repayment of the debt. "We have a strong relationship with our banks," he said. "There are ongoing conversations."
- azalea 09:46:20 13/02/2015
- Until I see a sharp decline in oil stocks which are currently at a circa 8 year high, I am not buying the pundits and others parties many of whom have their own agenda in claiming TLW or any other oil producer is a buy. Its a repeat of the gold pundits forecasting p.o.g @ $2000oz a few years ago. This week India announced it lowest import of gold in 14 years.
- chessman2 18:04:32 12/02/2015
- oilretire, strangely enough I am also still here until the sale occurs and have also been waiting for a while. My take is that Aidan has nearly completed his working life and will very soon be ready to play golf on a full time basis. I suspect we are approaching the endgame, especially as Ghana will provide a great income for the buyer in 2016.
- megordon 10:55:15 12/02/2015
- Went long now, think this has probably reached a decent level now for the oil price. Cut backs to be adopted should see it through to better times now and if it does go a little further down I reckon there's more upside than downside from here on in.
- Celeritas 15:04:01 11/02/2015
- It's concerning how quickly low oil prices can turn the fortunes of the likes of tlw. Oil only really hit the buffers in the last qtr of 2014 yet look at the decimation across the oilers. I expect others to post significant write-downs and losses.
- Tipster29 07:20:21 06/02/2015
- Crude price recovery continues to look good. Wonder if this really is the start of the price of oil steadily growing back to sustainable levels. Hope so! TLW remains largely under-valued IMO with what's in the pipeline, and if you also factor in oil price recovery, it could be a good 12 months folk
- supermarky 10:39:18 05/02/2015
- High octane to say the least but I suspect there is one hell of a lot of upside here. I'm being patient here but did buy pfc the other day. Pfc looks to have broken out of 3 month range. Stop loss set though.
- Sanks 13:54:46 28/01/2015
- Think if you look at the chart, technicals are pointing towards my level 4 target of circa £190-£2.27 Don't be surprised as it continues its drip towards that target Sensible comments appreciated Sanksalot
- azalea 15:29:17 15/01/2015
- IF, OPEC production continues unabated without an a notable increase in demand and prices stay sub $50 a barrel, by mid year we should begin to see a flurry of news reporting small high break even oilers and frackers shutting up shop. Until then its going to be a game of smoke and mirrors.
- Hectorp 14:39:29 15/01/2015
- Crude just got wacked down 4% . dangerous trading that unles very good indeed. The upside to TLW will be very much higher , we agree, but - the timescale is impossible to establish, eg to get back to say 800p. I just wonder if the bottom in fact IS in for crude. that woould certainly be helpful.
- Hectorp 13:57:56 15/01/2015
- Traders rushing to buy some TLW due to the rebound of the oil price up 4% I bet this is not the actual recognition of a floor for the oil slide and Im being cautious about adding any more stock today.