|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- oilretire 07:30:07 21/07/2014
- Aye, disappointing, just as well a P&A in Norway qualifies for a 78% exploration cost refund. Meanwhile the 'halt' that was mentioned for Swala on ASX was nothing to do with drilling (that's not till 2015) - it's Swala farm out to CEPSA that has collapsed.
- GWR7 07:12:53 18/07/2014
- Excellent news for Eco Atlantic. The company has been a sleeper on the TSX (CA:EOG). They have three massive blocks surrounding the area where HRT recovered oil to the surface. I assume Tullow will add an electromagnetic survey to the expanded 3D seismic as the technique is proving very successful to them in the Barents Sea.
- oilretire 08:35:27 17/07/2014
- Filter the twaaaat - they always appears with 'devastating' insider knowledge when the price is in a pull back - I tried for months to get them to come up with anything substantive - he/she of course has nothing but a wind up on their agenda so I just filtered in the end.
- Tweeeek 21:16:50 16/07/2014
- The company is a shambles, 730 is the first stop and then a slide to 650, there is plenty of devastating news to come and most on here are privy to it as I am, only for some bizarre reason don't share it. I did give an early warning today when I added to my short, and it is still fantastic price to short it.
- Olieslim 20:21:05 16/07/2014
- There's not much wrong with the company, imo. The more with the .gov there. Anyway, I consider it priced in already. If you don't, try see it in perspective. And do have a look at the to be expected ST newsflow ;-) P.S. Any reasoned targets for a bid around? There's only so much strings they can pull ;-)
- Whizzy1 08:31:15 30/06/2014
- Hiya Pop, I've just come back from London after being invited on Robbie Burns's Naked Trader 4 book launch party, obviously I chatted to Robbie, his advice was to stay away from the markets until August/Sept. I'm fully cash now, but same as you, when I tried I put a tight stop on. His new book is deffo worth buying though, read it on the train back home.
- Billy_Buffin 09:32:05 27/06/2014
- htTp://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/125974/tullow-oil-is-undervalued.aspx Tullow Oil is Undervalued THE VALUE INVESTOR: Despite a string of disappointing offshore drilling results, analysts remain confident in Tullow's pipeline and consider the stock to be undervalued.
- Ben Chod 10:39:10 13/06/2014
- typical Uganda still toeing the party line andgoing it alone after all these years didnt history teach them anything indigenous people hiding behind controlpower had they kept thedukawallas I had a dream things would have been better forthem
- roykeane2 14:40:17 12/06/2014
- Uganda is worth between 2 and 2 50 gbp a share. not a chance they will ditch Uganda. They are happy to wait on the Govt to cop on and do the correct thing.It must sicken them to see Ghana light years ahead of them and they with the first oil, and now even worse face the prospect of Kenya now racing ahead.
- oilflow1 11:34:25 06/06/2014
- Positive Period For International E&P Sector On The Horizon By Broker Recommendations And Tips News Published: Friday, 6 June 2014 11:29 hxxp://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Article/s/via/36628/article/p/mid/1/
- Frightened City 14:31:06 01/06/2014
- Has anybody heard of these events: hxxp://www.findingpetroleum.com/event/Performance_Excellence/c19df.aspx Are they any good? I understand Tullow's recent exploration efforts will be under the microscope - is anybody planning to attend?
- roykeane2 11:32:06 26/05/2014
- wild cat is way out there in terms of high miss ratio so no big deal. The problem is the cumulative discovery rate that was light years ahead of the industry is very quickly nearing the average industry ratio.