|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- topdoc 16:45:37 31/07/2014
- fell 30% within a couple of months and then bang right back up resulting in 30% + gain did take 4 months or so. look at admiral fell all the way to 1100 or so and now over 1400 and so on and on it goes.is the company going bust no then wait
- Tweeeek 08:11:56 25/07/2014
- Its turned out nice again today, as I have said before the target of the first phase is 730 after which this will decline to 650. The information I have is from reliable sources on the ground and their is a lot of bad news to come. There are others on here that are privy to the same information but decide to mis lead.
- topdoc 15:32:26 24/07/2014
- where to next Tweeek. last low was 749 . we are almost there.dead cat bounce or not seeing that you have all these reams of internal information reliable reports from the coal face etc. what is Roberts going to say on the 30th.are we finally going to see a transfer of wealth from Tweek to the longs.
- Tweeeek 09:12:50 23/07/2014
- Desperate times when one can only muster articles from almost two years ago, based on the information from my people on the ground today, 730 is a fair target after that there is no doubt about it slipping to 650.
- oilretire 07:30:07 21/07/2014
- Aye, disappointing, just as well a P&A in Norway qualifies for a 78% exploration cost refund. Meanwhile the 'halt' that was mentioned for Swala on ASX was nothing to do with drilling (that's not till 2015) - it's Swala farm out to CEPSA that has collapsed.
- GWR7 07:12:53 18/07/2014
- Excellent news for Eco Atlantic. The company has been a sleeper on the TSX (CA:EOG). They have three massive blocks surrounding the area where HRT recovered oil to the surface. I assume Tullow will add an electromagnetic survey to the expanded 3D seismic as the technique is proving very successful to them in the Barents Sea.
- oilretire 08:35:27 17/07/2014
- Filter the twaaaat - they always appears with 'devastating' insider knowledge when the price is in a pull back - I tried for months to get them to come up with anything substantive - he/she of course has nothing but a wind up on their agenda so I just filtered in the end.
- Olieslim 20:21:05 16/07/2014
- There's not much wrong with the company, imo. The more with the .gov there. Anyway, I consider it priced in already. If you don't, try see it in perspective. And do have a look at the to be expected ST newsflow ;-) P.S. Any reasoned targets for a bid around? There's only so much strings they can pull ;-)
- Whizzy1 08:31:15 30/06/2014
- Hiya Pop, I've just come back from London after being invited on Robbie Burns's Naked Trader 4 book launch party, obviously I chatted to Robbie, his advice was to stay away from the markets until August/Sept. I'm fully cash now, but same as you, when I tried I put a tight stop on. His new book is deffo worth buying though, read it on the train back home.
- Ben Chod 10:39:10 13/06/2014
- typical Uganda still toeing the party line andgoing it alone after all these years didnt history teach them anything indigenous people hiding behind controlpower had they kept thedukawallas I had a dream things would have been better forthem
- roykeane2 14:40:17 12/06/2014
- Uganda is worth between 2 and 2 50 gbp a share. not a chance they will ditch Uganda. They are happy to wait on the Govt to cop on and do the correct thing.It must sicken them to see Ghana light years ahead of them and they with the first oil, and now even worse face the prospect of Kenya now racing ahead.
- oilflow1 11:34:25 06/06/2014
- Positive Period For International E&P Sector On The Horizon By Broker Recommendations And Tips News Published: Friday, 6 June 2014 11:29 hxxp://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Article/s/via/36628/article/p/mid/1/