|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Billy_Buffin 15:49:40 02/09/2014
- htTp://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/128579/5-star-stock-tullow-oil.aspx '5 Star Stock, Tullow Oil' THE VALUE INVESTOR: Tullow Oil is trading at significantly lower than its fair value estimate, earning it a five-star quantitative rating'
- wilddcw 21:00:28 28/08/2014
- I asked Tweeeek for this and he offered to meet me, The only problem being I don't live in the UK and he does. I have found him on other BBs shorting TLW as well. Re Hargreaves Lansdown's short position that he mentions - they appear to be shorting/downgrading most of the oil sector! Although Tweeeeks posts are annoying , are they really any worse than blatant ramping?
- Tweeeek 11:23:20 28/08/2014
- The news is poor if you read it carefully. These people are still promising jam tomorrow, my information from my people on the ground has not changed, once the mist has cleared this will fall to 650 which is target for phase one and of this there is clear documentary proof.
- Tweeeek 10:58:53 17/08/2014
- Ben chod are u relared to teri ma nee phudi he writes in the same style as u will drag this junk to sub 700 in the coming days and make sure it stays down there we have fresh funds to expose this shambles
- wilddcw 22:23:33 14/08/2014
- might struggle with a meet as I don't live in the UK! I was hoping for electronic copies in this day and age. Oh and by the way I'm not shorting this one - we have had a few dry wells but have yet to be convinced that this isn't a good investment.
- newswseller 23:06:01 12/08/2014
- Tweek had ppl on the ground when British gas was 10 quid and then it went straight back to 14 quid with tweek adding to the short on the way up spouting the same nonsense, then he never posted anymore on the thread, so guess he had a right rodgering there lol
- MyDearWatson 10:11:40 05/08/2014
- Tullow Oil was referenced in the following Presentation at the Geological Society in June 2014. Various issues about wildcatting, shareholder value and takeovers etc. (in general sector terms) are also covered...some might find it of interest: HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANHyXKZRkKE
- topdoc 16:45:37 31/07/2014
- fell 30% within a couple of months and then bang right back up resulting in 30% + gain did take 4 months or so. look at admiral fell all the way to 1100 or so and now over 1400 and so on and on it goes.is the company going bust no then wait
- topdoc 15:32:26 24/07/2014
- where to next Tweeek. last low was 749 . we are almost there.dead cat bounce or not seeing that you have all these reams of internal information reliable reports from the coal face etc. what is Roberts going to say on the 30th.are we finally going to see a transfer of wealth from Tweek to the longs.
- oilretire 07:30:07 21/07/2014
- Aye, disappointing, just as well a P&A in Norway qualifies for a 78% exploration cost refund. Meanwhile the 'halt' that was mentioned for Swala on ASX was nothing to do with drilling (that's not till 2015) - it's Swala farm out to CEPSA that has collapsed.
- GWR7 07:12:53 18/07/2014
- Excellent news for Eco Atlantic. The company has been a sleeper on the TSX (CA:EOG). They have three massive blocks surrounding the area where HRT recovered oil to the surface. I assume Tullow will add an electromagnetic survey to the expanded 3D seismic as the technique is proving very successful to them in the Barents Sea.
- oilretire 08:35:27 17/07/2014
- Filter the twaaaat - they always appears with 'devastating' insider knowledge when the price is in a pull back - I tried for months to get them to come up with anything substantive - he/she of course has nothing but a wind up on their agenda so I just filtered in the end.