|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Tweeeek 08:52:37 17/04/2014
- Its been fun shorting this for the past two years or so, the recent rise is purely down to a group of unscrupulous individuals and my information from my people on the ground suggests that 650 is a fair target.
- justthemoney 14:57:03 09/04/2014
- Tweeeek, what bad news are you talking about? I've mist 1% div payout by 2 days (bought 2 days after the ex div) as I got a buy signal on the stock a couple of days ago. So I bought this one and CNE, altough TLW is in a better shape.
- Tweeeek 13:20:54 09/04/2014
- The information I have from my people on the ground still suggests that this will crash, there are some unscrupulous characters that are driving this up so that they along with their associates can get out, after which this will go into free fall, the bad news is being suppressed but cannot be for much longer
- ringer12 16:16:19 03/04/2014
- As a matter of interest can ordinary investers buy these senior notes. They say issued at par but presumably there would be expense involved and could they be traded? Was just wondering as 6.25% would do nicely in a cash ISA for instance.
- oilretire 15:40:34 03/04/2014
- For entry into the SDWT block by TLW I assume?? hTTp://www.minexcopetroleum.com/our-presence/ghana/ Not a lot of info on that website, but I doubt they have the capability for the tie up to be TEN farm in?
- eipgam 15:39:40 03/04/2014
- If the shares are trading below £8.50 in a years time, then the notes would have been a better buy, otherwise the shareholders will be better off.... I realise the risk profile is totally different, by the way. I wonder how much will go to the bottom line as a result of them taking on new debt at 6.25% to pay off old debt.
- eipgam 15:35:41 03/04/2014
- BB... shame the appetite didn't stretch to buying shares when they were still above 10quid... still holding. hTTp://www.minexcopetroleum.com/... prob nowt too exciting, maybe something to do with Ghana/TEN management. Have you any more details/guesses?
- exmooroil 08:24:17 03/04/2014
- Unlikely to have this effect, oilretire ( +3.5%). Possibly news on TEN farmdown "imminent"? - a good deal there would allay concerns over net debt and future development capex requirements. Or maybe some short-closing by LP ahead of fiscal y/e? Who knows!
- Sanks 21:34:52 11/03/2014
- Sheila told me there is a lot of genuine nobs holding this...so i will wait for more nobs to get suckered in by the initial nobs...thats when i'll be buying. Hope the 4.97 level 4 target helps Sanks...trading amongst genuine nobs
- roykeane2 16:19:02 25/02/2014
- folks its not about fin director in my view, its the fact that they are now mere mortals and the "masterdriller" title is but a distant memory now. This happens with some stocks every year eg Rentokill and Superdry and now its Tullows turn. Shame really but the luck seems to have deserted them since Heritage put the hex on them over the Uganda. I think they need to call in the withch doctor
- ringer12 23:00:59 15/02/2014
- "Heavey highlighted good progress at projects in Ghana, Kenya and Uganda, which would significantly increase cash flow in up to five years' time" So that's the good news. Assuming everything goes according to plan,of course! Unfortunatey I don't think I can wait that long.
- disc0dave 09:54:06 14/02/2014
- Well again I'll say that's a positive reversal today but who knows, maybe the markets just messing with us again and it'll continue down.I've made a bit on the jumps we've ha recently, but held on with some shares and didn't expect it to get this low.However when everyone is talking gloom and doom and no hope, that is "sometimes the time to buy"!