|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Sanks 21:26:35 18/09/2014
- Lots of cnuts on here feeling the pain..possibly pondering why they didn't take my advice when i was shagging on about the cometh of the 4.97 level 4 minjsniffing target. If it helps anyone, its by the oak tree....
- obmuj 20:08:34 18/09/2014
- Cumnor i do agree. Very disappointing. As for tweeeek I wouldn't take a single word of his " offerings" as gospel. It is pure guess work . He has absolutely no reliable source ( as he claims) and is just on this BB to wind people up. He has no credibility whatsoever. Back to TLW, very very disappointing, but it will rise soon I am sure.
- Tweeeek 20:12:17 17/09/2014
- Documentation suggested 650 for phase one and 350 for phase 2 my people the ground have obtained further documention with regards to phase 2 350 is guaranteed and a heads will roll but very rich heads.
- Olieslim 16:35:44 17/09/2014
- your comrade on iii, behind the MisfitX1 avatar, posts like a MMobtoy. you are in this together, tweek? Working your ass of to score on some inside info? And the one behind the SilverSnot avatar that apparantly doesn't know where his computer ends and anotherone starts, are you all working for the same 'house'?
- tolga1 14:02:31 16/09/2014
- Not happy to admit it, but the share price is abysmal despite Capital's holding. Is he (T.....) right? Definitely not pleased. It seems to go 1 step up but 2 steps down. The down pressure is relentless. Hope someone can stop this drip drip.
- zingaro 19:17:56 15/09/2014
- There probably is a read-across for Tullow as they may know the sale price and thus the value of their stake atm. Might also guide them on the price to expect for the assets they are trying to farm-down (TEN).
- Tweeeek 00:21:10 15/09/2014
- Good boy you are learning i am the master trust me and short for the next year or two its promising jam tomorrow 350 is the true value. 1200 people have requested the documentation from me some big fund is going to suffer a big headache they should fire their ANALysts
- obmuj 08:31:55 14/09/2014
- Tweeeek, "documentation proves that phase 1 target is 650". That comment alone plus all your other posts proves only that you live in "cloud cuckoo land"! Have you considered checking into a " clinic"?
- eipgam 11:37:03 12/09/2014
- Thos RNS's are strange. BR sold on 29th, reported on 1st and we are only told today... and we're immediately told that they have bought back slightly.... They seem to have sold off 43million shares though. edit: I have emailed IR
- wilddcw 20:18:44 11/09/2014
- spacetomato - I stumbled across Hargreaves Lansdowne broker views (can't remember where) whilst looking into their short on TLW. I found a spreadsheet on daily short positions as well. As for 'That is last weeks news, you'll find that most of that has been sold off.' that is bullsh1t as regulatory notifications are made when thresholds are crossed - not just when exceeded!
- wilddcw 12:53:29 10/09/2014
- Three times I've asked for documents from our friend (in the know) and nothing. It is no secret that Lansdowne have a short and they have pretty much downgraded anything to do with oil exploration. They are just one broker with an opinion just as there are others with differing opinions.