|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- dazah 10:11:05 14/12/2014
- Yes, yes, and there are just as many saying $55 is the bottom and next year could quickly see $80+ for many different reasons. It wasn't that long ago that numerous 'decorated' analysts were predicting $150+ oil. All bullshit and keeps them in jobs. Myself I think $50 is the bottom but wtfdik
- Hectorp 13:53:14 13/12/2014
- true. Price of oil.. yes it is certain to overshoot below any fair expected valuation, but I think gold and silver have done so too, but before now. So $55 or $50 seem realistic. Gold looks a very good bet at present.
- dazah 08:25:10 13/12/2014
- Gotta love how sentiment bombs. But trust me, sentiment will change in a second and all the posters will change in a second. For now it's guessing when this sentiment will change. A week, a month, or whenever
- azalea 08:16:33 13/12/2014
- Concerns over the fall in the p.o.o. may not be over yet. Yesterday, the IEA set off a further collapse in US crude prices as it reduced the demand growth forecast by 900,000bpd for 2015. This followed OPEC cutting its own forecast for 2015, with the expectation of demand falling to its lowest level for 10 years.
- bobsidian 16:45:12 05/12/2014
- "i dont hold at moment, but love how many experts there are after the big drop. pity they didnt all warn everyone before !" If you check posts back in February - long before the collapse in the price of oil - you will probably find Sanks was warning about TLW when its share price was almost double its current level.
- stefield 14:00:45 03/12/2014
- "There won't be a bid before any possible bider is certain of the place the bottom of the crude price is." if anyone KNOWS where the bottom is then they can make plenty of money without the need to buy other companies !!! i dont hold at moment, but love how many experts there are after the big drop. pity they didnt all warn everyone before !
- bobsidian 08:46:14 01/12/2014
- "Heavily indebted explorers will be first to go." Which doubtless means the likes of TLW. And which probably also means steering clear of the oil services sector. The clattering given to the share price of PFC may only be the beginning under such a scenario.
- NY Boy 12:43:52 28/11/2014
- Been scalping crude longs this morning, added more BP @ 410p & these at 435p. Obviously oil can go lower but at some stage it will rise again on demand, just a great opportunity to pick up cheap energy stocks for a 5-10 year hold. Buy the bottoms & sell the tops. Bound to be plenty of M&A in the sector coming up over the next year or two.
- Hectorp 09:41:33 28/11/2014
- I made the poorest decision of the past 3 months by closing my short oil price trade, for 200 points, and missed, yesterday's 400+ points and not being short AFR and TLW for the past few days too. Well we don't win them all. Any bottom forecasts for TLW today? 390? RSI is still rather high at 45 and could fall below 20 so we are not finished here before a bounce.
- Olieslim 23:40:02 25/11/2014
- Thx for posting that, Ben Chod. Edit: the question here answered itself: HTTP://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v7/wn/newsworld.php?id=1080964 Tullow To Withdraw From Namibia's Kudu Gas Project BEIJING, Oct 31
- NY Boy 11:25:41 21/11/2014
- Easy money in the energy sector now, crude bottomed out at 74 off from 107+ so a decent entry point, added more BP Also chinese have cut the benchmark rate, so very positive for commods etc. Santa rally building steam now
- ArtNouveau 08:18:24 12/11/2014
- No surprises, basically spending future monies on production assets rather than exploration which ultimately will lead to impairment charges at the full year. Outlook beyond that, once all these assets are on stream looks very rosy in my opinion. Looks a sitting duck at the current shareprice but I've thought that for sometime. ArtN (bought in last week at 4.97)