|HOME» LSE » T » TLW Share Price » TLW Share Chat|
Tullow Oil Share Chat :
- Billy_Buffin 17:56:18 27/04/2015
- Thanks Oil saw that one all good info, however stumbled across this one just now which would answer many questions... htTp://www.erm.com/contentassets/1f4fd17fc02c46f2bf100d31580282e3/ten-eia-scoping-report-and-tor-report.pdf
- oilretire 17:03:33 27/04/2015
- Ah, I now believe the rig might not be on an 11th well. What's happened is that 10 wells drilled, but completions not set. So that's what might be keeping the rig occupied through to first oil........ All 10 pre-first oil wells have been drilled ahead of schedule. They are now suspended in preparation for the completions to be installed by April 2016.
- j0nnyb0y01 13:05:18 26/04/2015
- Not to bring doom and gloom to this but came across this article earlier? hxxp://citifmonline.com/2015/04/26/diplomacy-still-useful-in-ghana-ivory-coast-dispute-bright-simons/#sthash.W0i5Ks70.dpbs They probably hoping for a short term boost Monday early market before they sell sell sell? Hope I am wrong.
- Billy_Buffin 19:16:10 25/04/2015
- Typical doom laden FT header: 'Tribunal blocks Ghana oil and gas drilling' However later on: “Following this ruling, the Ten project can move ahead and we will now await instructions from the Government of Ghana with regard to implementing those provisional measures that have been ordered by ITLOS,” Tullow said
- oilretire 15:35:13 25/04/2015
- Missed the webcast - my first read agrees BB - no new drilling. I'm assuming that means no new exploration licence blocks issued & that the TEN block is free to go about their business It's provisional measures & they both have to submit further reports by 25th May
- shaws67 10:44:22 25/04/2015
- I'm interested in TLW and do think it will make a great recovery. I'm just trying to work out an entry, i believe we may see a bit of a pull back, so for me i'll play the T/A. (each to their own as the saying goes) :)
- rochdae 20:13:42 16/04/2015
- I thought you would see 200 before 400 so was wrong on that. But there again it is always a bet on the oil price. I'm still not convinced with TLW and prefer Dragon or Enquest as an oil play. But there is only so much research you can do and it's all a bit of a gamble after all. Roch
- Babywolf 16:30:38 15/04/2015
- Goldman's recommendation carries weight. Assume the good data out on oil from EIA helps oil price too. Note that broker I've never heard of (Macquarie) has issued a neutral rating on Tullow today, target price 289.
- wynmck 12:58:36 15/04/2015
- from todays Market Report in Mail "Tullow Oil soared 29.1p to 368.6 after Citigroup upgraded to Buy and lifted its target price to 433p. Down from a May 2014 high of 918p,the group must surely be attracting the attention of bidders,including BP"
- careful 13:26:09 14/04/2015
- And a few disasters caused by fracking will change the picture. damage to buildings and infrastructure because of subsidence caused by it. It is just a matter of time, imagine the legals. the blight on homes in fracking areas. good investing is about seeing the future before it happens.
- chessman2 10:24:15 14/04/2015
- I am sure Tullow is being looked at by one or two of the big boys and that could be the reason for the recent consistent buying. Even BP could be interested in order to beef themselves up. With BG going [if it goes through]the next in line is BP which is suffering death by a thousand Obama cuts, perhaps to sweeten them for Exxon.
- dealy 12:18:48 13/04/2015
- Petrofac almost doubled from its low. With a lot of these shares it doesn't take much to move the price (maybe only 10% of the shares outstanding are really traded frequently). An aggressive hedge fund can get the price down quickly by shorting just 5% of the stock. The reverse is also true.