|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- Bronislav 16:26:30 29/08/2014
- Well tomorrow I am off for a beer with daughters to celebrate a win or a loss .the being there is the important thing drew ....always make time for those important little things.have a good weekend one and all ......back here Monday for lively debate and market maker games.
- Carrbradshaw 14:52:29 29/08/2014
- Drew - surely a company like this with its contacts can find five mill from somewhere. They can't let three years of work go down the drain - can they?? The one thing that nags at me is that this is still very high risk and they probably wouldn't care about our losses!!
- Pellers 13:43:00 29/08/2014
- Can understand and agree with the majority of what the Doc has posted. But quick question if Capital have the funding in place why not just use that rather than go through the placing and subscription round
- Bronislav 12:39:33 29/08/2014
- One thing that did interest me is that Sirius have six subsidiary companies ..two dormant four active and we own 100% of them all except for one which is only 50% owned by Sirius !who owns the other %.....we also have the right to buy up the other 50% for $15 per share...might be nothing but there is always a reason...
- The Drewster 12:11:04 29/08/2014
- Big players have already taken LOADS out of the company via Ambeson at least, and goodness knows what other vehicles, just like at MEN, CTAG, TEN, CVS (when it was lsited) et al, the big boys risk is nil, but the PI risk is near total.
- Carrbradshaw 09:05:42 29/08/2014
- Don't think it will be quite a boom x1000 - from what I'm hearing they are still sweating on the funding but there will be a plan B - they can't let this fail - don't know if it will be more like a damp squib after all this waiting. Somebody said something here about 4p - ye ha - 3 years wait for 4p!!
- Rocco 80 15:28:40 28/08/2014
- Don't doubt it at all doc, then hopefully a flurry of buying and rise back on any leaks of news as per norm, lets hope this time its a concrete confirmation with cherrys on top and the SP moves to a new level and stays there after all these years!! Gla.
- Rocco 80 08:01:54 27/08/2014
- Share Price: 3.50 Bid: 2.75 Ask: 4.25 Change: 0.45 (+14.75%) Riser - Sirius Pet Spread: 1.50 Spread as %: 54.55% Open: 3.50 High: 0.00 Low: 0.00 Yesterday’s Close: 3.05 Shows a 14% rise on LSE lol if only.
- The Drewster 15:14:28 26/08/2014
- I suspect we'll both be battling for wooden spoon rights. First home game of the season and ZERO (nil, nada, nilch, f-all etc.) shots on target says it all. Glad the smash and grab raid worked up at the potteries, but we were lucky there.
- F13ldstone 14:41:10 26/08/2014
- My free dictionaryUseless investor:1. Someone who doesnt have a clue with their money2. Does very little research3. Researches irrelevant things4. Doesnt speak to the company directly5. Rambles on about risked based investment but doesnt know how to apply it6. Pisses in the wind and grumbles through life
- Ruedolf 12:12:08 26/08/2014
- " Bronislav 26 Aug'14 - 10:55 - 24555 Ruedolf ...its like I said yesterday ,if it doesn't fit in with your version of upcoming events then you probably have to change your version. " that's the problem Bron they are a number of scenarios that all fit just like the Doc's scenario of a takeover.
- Dr Rosso 10:52:39 26/08/2014
- It doesn't stack up because it's a red herring stalling operation as far as oil production is concerned. The money men have been very busy working behind the scene to get other matters into place. Brilliant orchestration, co-ordinated by various parties, looks to be complete at this point.