|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- RICH80 09:39:43 30/09/2014
- It is not really about funding it is the bigger picture, that's more important. With 2P assets comes funding, it's that simple. It is like money in the bank, 2P reserves that is. You can borrow against it no problem hence no issues regarding for financing.
- KeyserSosse 18:51:05 29/09/2014
- Drewster - buy rating and charts are like farts - they go through the window once SRSP starts A bit of poetry to muse over tonight. Poetic justice for the long termers soon enough, the WRN style rise is ready to roll.
- carrera2014 18:43:36 29/09/2014
- Top up/ average down tommorow it'll be then ;-) See the buys starting to take advantage of the ludicrous 2.34p price never thought we'd see that price at this stage although not suprising after recent funding delay ha!! While the forecast for the end of the week is wet and windy out there, i hope its as hot and sunny in here as people predict ;P
- Antenna2 16:52:29 29/09/2014
- Antimony lovett. I hope you read this board as I am not a member of the lse board, I live 15 minutes from Stock and often drink in the Hoop and the Bear, anytime you are available let me know and I will buy you a beer. Have a good day.
- Ruedolf 16:27:04 29/09/2014
- If this is what some posters say is the sunny week I hate to see what they call a wet week in january. The only thing eye catching in the accounts is its a day early !! Whats that about ? this company was never early in giving out an rns its usually down to the wire.
- The Drewster 15:32:17 29/09/2014
- you have a nice day too. I think there have been a raft of hefty sells lately, generally below the bid, and these have weighed heavily (in answer to your "otherwise they'd be selling out" ... until these sales dry up, there has to be every chance this will go lower. However it ends, it's been truly fascinating watching everything unfold with strong held opinions both sides of the fence.
- CURRYPASTY 11:52:54 29/09/2014
- looks like the Dr's 2p is on the cards, good call on that I would have thought that as the placing was sold on the start up of Ororo, with timings given, if that has slipped, the market should be informed. I wonder if they will re-price my placing shares from 3 to 2p ?
- Dr Rosso 11:39:13 29/09/2014
- Crystal ball working fine. Here's the early week dip. 2.00p would scare the pants off pis, as they'd see it on the verge of collapse. Cantor prob has this as target low for a pi wipeout. Got to admire the way Cantor and mm chums are playing a blinder. Expect big buys coming in midweek onwards, some WRN profit takers, with interesting news follow up.
- Bronislav 08:18:18 29/09/2014
- Not sure omzy and I am just about to go out ..I will check it out later ..perhaps some other posters could have a look .....I know sirius has 6 subsidiaries of which two are dormant ...Of the other 4 one is only 50% owned by sirius and sirius has the right to buy the other 50% at $15 per share...
- omzy 08:00:45 29/09/2014
- Good morning to all. Can anybody give any clarity to what 'segmental information' refers to. "Subject to further acquisitions and the future development of the business in Nigeria the Group expects to further review its segmental information during the forthcoming financial year." TIA
- htrocka2 07:19:41 29/09/2014
- 'Sirius has agreed with BTG Pactual to split equally the proceeds from the marketing of any crude oil from sources introduced by Sirius outside of its own production, which allows us to market crude where opportunities become available.'.... At least this deal saves 900m warrants.
- 4ceps 13:31:10 28/09/2014
- The question is - will things still be stretched out and why. Were things stretched out in the recent past so that Glencore would withdraw out of frustration and srsp could seek a more flexible partner ? I would be delighted if a clear way forward was established next week but going by previous experience somehow I don't think so.