|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- Dr Rosso 13:48:51 20/04/2015
- NewCo can only access it via Sirius, which holds the exclusive option to farm in. Note the extensions to the long stop completion dates for Eland on OML30. Took ages for the money to get placed in the Acquisitions Escrow Account so as to satisfy the conditions.
- Dr Rosso 12:47:54 20/04/2015
- NewCo will need to show evidence of around $300m LTF secured in order to access the 7bbn block that they are after. This is not about raising $15m for a nearby well that'll generate 2k bopd. That's why the various Companies involved are largely awash with accountants and finance gurus along with recently appointed oil field development experts.
- thundercat1 09:42:05 20/04/2015
- If they had already taken over I'm pretty sure we would have been told this and the share price wouldn't be 1p come on!!!I'm sure it will happen but up to now they are not interested in us lot, all the people involved who,would know the real score are probably sitting happy knowing a huge pay day looms as for us we have to sit guess and wait.
- thundercat1 06:29:38 20/04/2015
- The question you need to ask is..WHY SET A DEADLINE OF YOUR OWN CHOICE AND FAIL TO MEET IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN????Surely the people running this company are not as incompetent as we are led to believe is there a bigger plan or are the delays stalling tactics while a bigger master plan is being completed???You have to wonder.
- drrichard 08:56:39 18/04/2015
- I hope to be, htrocka, and it will be a lot more comfortable if SRSP does what it says on the tin. I was trying to approximate to a haiku with the above, but it was a little late and the syllable count is wrong.
- Bronislav 11:05:47 17/04/2015
- Thundercat you have already determined that we will have excuses and a negative outcome on or before the 30 th ,I certainly don't know what's coming but I choose to be upbeat and optimistic or it's pointless being invested .......
- htrocka2 09:37:05 17/04/2015
- Thunder... not necessarily bad news... If I was Schlums CEO, with potentially 11000 people around the world being made redundant, I'd hang onto the best and re-allocate them to where the work was so as to retain them... and get them to extract the oil out of ororo.
- herman_m 09:03:23 17/04/2015
- Forbes article doesn't look like bad news Doris, quite the opposite Schlumberger blaming their troubles on issues in North America. Surely they will be looking to mitigate the impact by increasing revenues in other markets.
- thedoogster 14:58:30 16/04/2015
- Having a quick look on Rigzone it looks as though Imperial and Majestic are in Nigeria whilst Monarch is in North America..... When I put the rig names in, the info says that they are owned and managed by Megadrill Services?
- euclid5 21:10:48 15/04/2015
- How do you know the legals are sorted - you don't know you are guessing Dr R & have been for a long time. You & others are not insiders here either because any insiders will definitely not posting here.
- x1000 19:30:53 13/04/2015
- ...and the big question is why so long ...and the answer is that it is all very complicated to arrange...and for whatever reason (probably the bod's commercial gain) it needs to be kept secret ....and most of us have never seen anything like it on AIM before...and it requires faith in the BOD who happen to have a successful track record.......
- x1000 16:04:22 13/04/2015
- And the more I think about it, "funding" for Ororo is a smokescreen for something bigger - much bigger. Is it a binary outcome/multiple options outcome/more delays outcome/dependent on new government outcome: I don't know those answers but don't for one minute believe the delay here is due to attempts to raise a few million quid.