|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- Dr Rosso 12:53:25 27/02/2015
- Thanks go to F13 for ruling Ophir out of the equation. Perhaps he could explain why an Ophir/BG drilling team, led by Havoc's Stein & Taylor, has been put in full control of the upcoming Ororo-2 drill.
- Dr Rosso 08:59:25 27/02/2015
- Merlin/Ajami hold the purse strings. The main backers are a consortium made up of BTG, MacQuarie and Standard Bank. No issue whatsoever with the finance necessary, and we are not just talking Ororo here. Havoc is the all-important vanguard scout managing fieldwork on behalf of NewCo.
- RICH80 08:45:34 27/02/2015
- They obviously have the funding but are waiting on another issue. Either it is the GP issue or a license issue with the DPR. I would say it was the GP issue, our share would increase a lot if we got this field in full (except the obvious DPR slice)
- RICH80 21:23:05 26/02/2015
- If it were signed up surely they would have to tell us? The pencil theory is the only thing we have to go on at the present time. Until such information to confirm what the company have is issued we will have to proceed with the pencil sharpening theory.
- F13ldstone 10:55:50 26/02/2015
- Just cleaning up some mistakes, make the board more credible..... Dpr can revoke license from the 14th of march when the licenses expire. 19th ophir presentation.......presentation of annual results as they do every year, as nearly every ftse company does, not a presentation of a new multi trillion investment in srsp, just their accounts, nothing special. Goodluck
- CornishTrader1000 19:02:15 25/02/2015
- Before I get off the train to watch the mighty Gunners - What are you on about text, knowing me? I've no idea who you are, if you're a MM, Investor or whatever. I'd be intrigued to know who you think I am? Unless I spoke to you in Dublin, I haven't a clue.
- Jenny Tulwought 14:58:04 25/02/2015
- twodegrees, You're not suggesting surely... MMs, offering favours for those 'ITK', dirty tactics, manipulation etc etc. Wash your mouth out with soap immediately - and get yourself a reality check pronto - or alternatively, don't.
- Bronislav 14:26:01 25/02/2015
- Good update from seven energy on the UQUO field..I think frontier are involved there whom we did have a jv of sorts with but that may no longer apply if my memory serves me well ...lots of mentions of gas and the unicem cement plant ......nice reversal today ,be good to get a higher high ....
- twodegrees 12:50:22 25/02/2015
- note however the buys come in the price never moves up as fast as it drops, the mm;s are playing us, they drop it on low volumes but never increase when the buys come in...Curry, Dc r Etc love the posts. At home today and watching for the first time in months
- Bronislav 12:39:32 25/02/2015
- Which shows how connected cantor are as they set up the placing.....the end justifies the means.....would they have known it's merely to satisfy the DPR JAN 30 deadline for meeting funding requirements .
- CURRYPASTY 12:30:54 25/02/2015
- Ive picked a few more up. Thanks to DrR to explain the share holdings situation which at first glance look like most of the shares are held by PI's in nominees. Ive still got my cash from the 3p placing, and will re-use that if im invited in the next one, presumably before the march deadline.
- omzy 11:12:18 25/02/2015
- Bron agree with what you are saying, Havoc would not be prepared to drill otherwise, however it would appear that there is something holding back the announcement to clarify that everything is sorted.