|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- F13ldstone 23:51:02 25/10/2014
- Sherlock - didnt ophir float for 1.7b and yet to have any oil flowing after 10years? But huge gas reserves? Could be wrong, i know they havent produced much if any over the years, im not sure they even had a penny in before ipo, allowed all the founders to nice reduce holdings and/or exit. Thats a good example - i think
- Dr Rosso 21:00:51 25/10/2014
- Havoc are the front guys representing a party as yet unknown. The current Sirius set-up already has Schlumberger as field evaluation/ drill partner and has no need of H to get into production. Havoc hasn't arrived just to flow Ororo-1.
- F13ldstone 19:30:05 25/10/2014
- One things for sure, we will get a better price if we drill, and these havoc boys are the bussiness. Not to mention theres still alot more opportunities in nigeria as time passes. More assets will become availiable as the months go by and srsp could be alot bigger. I say dont sell. Long and strong. When do we get dividends?
- Dr Rosso 11:07:46 25/10/2014
- BTG and Havoc are for real, as are partners Schlumberger and others about to be revealed. Far from struggling to scrape together the necessaries, the Co. is dealing with excess availabilty. Their money worries lie in trying to accommodate the various parties trying to climb aboard. Meanwhile the wool has continued to be pulled over pi eyes.
- Topgun1000 10:37:26 25/10/2014
- What are you going on about carbradshaw making up more rubbish and scaremongering, since when has the PR said there are money troubles, far from it. Word on the street its all sorted next week should be a good one.
- Carrbradshaw 10:34:09 25/10/2014
- Never mind what Waldof says - I find it very worrying that the actual PR guy for Sirius is saying money troubles - why would he lie to shareholders - he bloody works for them and knows more than Waldof! I don't take that as good news!
- omzy 10:55:46 24/10/2014
- Steady buying . Something coming ? - If anybody out there knows something you can share it. I have noticed that in the past there has been no problem sharing info that comes to nothing, so if there is anything behind this mornings rise lets be in the know.
- RICH80 21:34:19 23/10/2014
- I didn't say I was selling. It is just not as some people like to portray on here. Nothing comes easy, things have to be worked for and no one is just going to hand over a cheque that easily. Value has to be added and proven before that happens and we are a way off that yet - despite all the rumours, which are in my opinion rubbish.
- carrera2014 17:13:58 23/10/2014
- Shut up topgun your boring, one minute its good then its not, as you said earlier there's still two weeks for the deadline, it dropped to 2.5p the other week and bounced back to 3p plus did it not??? Clearly Market maker games again.
- handygandhi 14:06:52 23/10/2014
- I think you have a point there Topgun, but there are exceptions to your wise observations. I've just sold 25000 and I'm neither desperate or silly, simply a bit of housekeeping and enough profit to buy a few bottles of the best. Have you ever considered winding your neck in?
- Bronislav 19:13:30 22/10/2014
- Could really do with a htrocka special ,I'm feeling far too upbeat and happy ...I definately need knocking down from the lofty heights of bliss into the bowels of misery ....If I,m lucky I might get a double bubble .ruedolf and htrocka in unison.........yippee can't blinking wait ...I think i,ll stop up all night in case they sneak another 4.40 am post in....
- busterdog2 18:18:59 22/10/2014
- You guys need to chill out and accept that your constant agitating about progress or rather lack of it will have absolutely no bearing on timescales or news flow. If it's going to happen it will, when those in control want it to.