|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- Dr Rosso 18:23:32 21/12/2014
- Next announcement should come in by year end to confirm money in place and available for immed draw down by enlarged Havoc TAC team. Things will move pretty fast as soon as those subscription shares are issued. a) Ororo well schedule b) Block assets acquired c) Sale agreed All before 16 Feb.
- DLUK 15:19:52 21/12/2014
- What happens to the spreadbetters? Well assuming they have enough deposited to avoid a margin call and avoid any stop losses they just get a less healthy looking number at the top of the screen. On the other hand a stop loss would kick them out and a margin call would leave them scrabbling for pennies just before Christmas. Is that what you were meaning?
- Topgun1000 14:57:43 20/12/2014
- you think we've hit the bottom doc? sad to see the sp at an all time low this near to xmas and seemingly when this is so close to actually achieving something. Maybe the mm's will play kind next week.
- KeyserSosse 22:34:48 19/12/2014
- Duke aka Dick...................form is temporary, class is permanent. You have neither unfortunately. To all the decent NORMAL EDUCATED AND WELL RESEARCHED POSTERS, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015 ( our year ) To Duke - drop dead cowboy.
- RICH80 20:39:56 19/12/2014
- I like Crack nate. Those that can't be patient and see through the very obvious games I would suggest selling and moving onto to something else. Those that hold on to the end will be rewarded. Forget about it and come back in 6 months.
- drrichard 16:48:27 19/12/2014
- Evening Euclid RNS 21st June 2012 Sirius Petroleum PLC Pre-farm-in agreement entered into relating to an economic interest in a Nigerian Oil Block with prospective resources, estimated by a third party to be in excess of 1 billion barrels with additional unitisation interests; Check out the entire RNS for details of the other block
- arabelle22 09:45:17 19/12/2014
- Are we now going to see sub 2 p.all the theories seem to align with what is happening.if us serious pi buy more at this low price it surely reduces corvus et all % .so something must be very imminent.all imo of course.
- Bronislav 08:22:42 19/12/2014
- Themose .i have to admit I could stand it no more and pressed the filter button myself ,no offence to the guy but he had to go ...just a few more teetering on the edge at the moment but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt ....
- Bronislav 19:53:01 18/12/2014
- I think we can all probably agree it was a strange rns with some rather unconvincing statements in particular the ..we missed the deadline on the 17 th .....not to worry it's all in the price and as I keep charping on ,isn't it exciting ....managed to go through one and a half toilet rolls today .although I think Topgun holds the record.
- Sherl0ck 19:45:41 18/12/2014
- Not sure drrichard. It's a slightly odd use of the phrase because it's obvious that the subscribers would have to sign up for it rather than just the BoD verbally or write a number on the back of a fag packet. Maybe it simply refers to issuing new legally binding docs to reflect their increased holdings....but again why mention this if its just the figures that have changed?
- omzy 18:54:41 18/12/2014
- Bron - also, when was it decided that they would "increase their subscription if required." It wasn't a requirement until the placing and subscription lapsed at midnight on the 17th Dec. "THIS IS SUBJECT TO THE EXECUTION OF LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENTS" not sure what agreementS you are referring to bron
- twodegrees 16:32:12 18/12/2014
- this was 6.5 before the last suspension, we wait a long tome for it to come back and apparently all this so called news has in fact brought the price to even lower lows than before the last suspension...what the hell is going on.