|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- Rocco 80 21:12:06 22/09/2014
- chimpy i know who you are. you know the same as me i know that for a fact and im not gonna be posting what i know on here thats for sure! best to reitterate other ppls views otherwise you could be letting yourself into trouble.
- chimpychomp 21:09:35 22/09/2014
- Bore off Rocco. This is my log in. I read the posts. That is all. At least I don't go whinging to my contact every time it goes down. All the stuff u post is rehashed shite. And for the record they are not my postings. Think u need to research more before accusing u f*cking Internet troll. I guarantee u will say filtered but still read the post. Pathetic excuse of life.
- Dr Rosso 20:54:58 22/09/2014
- Hang on to the coat-tails. If Mike and Toby are to boost their holdings to 26m and 41m respectively, there is a fair chance that those shares are set to increase in value. MH is Co. Sec and TH has set up LTF, so they have a good idea where this ship is heading. Will they turn down the opp to acquire those 25m up for grabs? Let's see.
- handygandhi 20:51:17 22/09/2014
- "No salaries being paid out here." That's another very good reason for me to put my money in here. Any who think otherwise are free to spend their money wherever they like . . . .maybe a £400 x-box, a bigger house (and mortgage to go with it), an armful of tattoos, a car to impress the neighbours. My faith is in my shareholding here!
- MickOgunsanya 20:50:32 22/09/2014
- I need this to succeed. My family back home need money. I wish I could trust this board. I see honourable posters in Agent C and Bronislav. I just don't like idiots like granitetim and Rocco80. They just chat rubbish. No substance. They know nothing. Ban Rocco80 and co to get this board back on the road to Nigerian gold.
- The Drewster 14:50:08 22/09/2014
- Why, I didn't realise you held me in such high esteem. Good job the Doc is here to put all the pieces together, otherwise you might just sit and watch your wealth slowly drift away. PDD (professional deramper drewster)
- Pellers 09:19:19 22/09/2014
- Bron, without going all x- factor sob storyish 3 redundancies in 3 years and 18 months without work over those 3 periods takes it toll. Mind you on the bright side I always manage to co-incide periods of downtime with major footballing or sporting events! On the flip side to make matters worse I am a Birmingham City fan.
- x1000 12:52:51 21/09/2014
- htrocka - it is against all the odds for any legal dispute concerning oil in Nigeria to be resolved on, or around, or within months, of a scheduled court date to deal with the issue. Such legal matters drag on for years. Thankfully there are none in the case of SRSP.
- Agent Cooper 08:37:11 21/09/2014
- They fly under the guise of reasonable questions, the clowns but these seemingly reasonable questions have been responded to 1000 times hence they are no longer reasonable. If you don't like it and you hold shares you need to sell said shares immediately or if you don't hold shares and still question you need to get a life and worry about your own investments.
- RICH80 18:03:53 20/09/2014
- Rudeolf is spouting more old bollox - BTG would not be involved if there was issues - note the non conditional element of that agreement. They would have done far more due diligence that poor old rudeolf. Sad and pathetic really. (He is still filtered btw)
- x1000 13:19:04 20/09/2014
- AFREN -2014 Half-yearly Results Highlights -- 1H 2014 net production of 33,488 bopd; Full year production guidance revised to 32,000 to 36,000 bopd, removing Barda Rash, due to temporary suspension of activities ---------- 60,000 BOPD is bigger !
- Carrbradshaw 12:47:32 20/09/2014
- Don't know Doc - have heard equity is large so don't know if they'll totally scale back on subscription. Remember many years ago one of the directors told me that this would be bigger than Afren so very exciting to see how this one plays out.