|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- oppl 11:55:13 27/01/2015
- Stuff being deleted all over the place indicates something. What that something is totally unknown, but provokes all PhDs of positive thoughts. That said, I've seen far more specific information get posted and not be deleted. Does that mean the Swiss connection has really hit a nerve, or is it so incredibly wrong and such a massive ramp, they had to delete?
- arabelle22 18:06:18 26/01/2015
- I will take my chances too.ive done my research and im staying put.not even at 1.4 pps.to be fair the share price in comparison to how much the oil price has dropped has done well.anyway lots of posts and increased interest ... gl to all
- Bronislav 16:22:56 26/01/2015
- House broker cantor will have someone monitoring the threads ,grannytit may well be one of the gang ,we know it happens ....sirius guys will be feet up now job done in my book ,in fact they will have had their feet up job done for a while that's why merlin and havoc are here ..
- Tonytaylor22 15:31:49 26/01/2015
- Laughing? I highly doubt it fella! Go on ....... explain SRSP and their assets/value? im sure this question will be glossed over and ignored in lieu of more insults and behaviour of that of a puberty stricken teen!
- MrBean5000 15:29:06 26/01/2015
- TonyT there are a variety of psychological factors that contribute to people like yourself posting vitriolic comments on public bulletin boards - as you like talking perhaps you should see a shrink and discuss it with them ?
- Dr Rosso 14:53:12 26/01/2015
- Could do with a couple more loons appearing with their agenda to rescue us all b4 it goes tits up altogether. 58 trades, incl. a 2.5m, indicates major news about to break any time from midweek onwards. Dregs like Tony can have another day 2moro, then that's about it, imo.
- Topgun1000 14:13:15 26/01/2015
- Profile created today says it all.Relative of paid de ramper Tim no doubt!9% hammering for no reason except to let people in on the cheap if you ask me, hold tight!300m hey veyvey nice if it transpires?!
- drrichard 13:27:52 26/01/2015
- This, I think Topgun1000, DrRosso earlier Vevey interesting. Just happens to be the home of UBS and Credit Suisse, both giant investment groups. CS connected closely with Merlin LLP and their IPO and fundraise of $340m for Afican oil developments not too long ago. Is $300m coming our way perchance? Someone seems keen on picking up 500k batches. Hello F13?
- fazertracy 11:48:57 26/01/2015
- Stillill, there's only one person going to be 'squeezed out' and we know who that is don't we Jenny? Looking forward to joining the 'pot' bus in search of the 'plant'......hmm we may not need the earplugs eh Stillill?
- Dr Rosso 11:09:48 26/01/2015
- Vevey interesting. Just happens to be the home of UBS and Credit Suisse, both giant investment groups. CS connected closely with Merlin LLP and their IPO and fundraise of $340m for Afican oil developments not too long ago. Is $300m coming our way perchance? Someone seems keen on picking up 500k batches. Hello F13?
- Topgun1000 10:27:18 26/01/2015
- Not really twatmose when a 500k buy drops the sp back into the 1's need a 100% rise to break even hey ho news is close they say.. Fingers legs and toes crossed they pull something out the bag q1 as promised.
- Jenny Tulwought 19:35:54 25/01/2015
- I've been to Basildon - met a girl on an 18-30s holiday in Corfu in 1981 - she livend in South Benfleet, I lived in Torquay. We did a lot of travelling for a year or so before it inevitably fizzled out. All that travelling - and all I got to see was Tar-pots and Southend Pier. She was luckier, she got to see Torbaydos (and me).