|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- Sherl0ck 14:49:20 25/07/2014
- Ruedolf - good point and this does happen. In fact I've done it myself once on another placing where I somewhat over-committed on the number of shares requested to the BoD/brokers and then realised I needed to liquidate some existing shares in the same company to help meet the payment deadline. Obviously one hopes to sell at a higher price.
- CURRYPASTY 14:44:55 25/07/2014
- I don't think anyone who takes part in placings expects the price to almost double (3p to 5p),on the rns. More likely is placees expect the yellow strip to fall to near the placing price in the short term, but hopefully stay above it. My shares are due for payment on 13/aug, or not if egm throw it out (unlikely).
- Dr Rosso 11:37:06 25/07/2014
- It does, Drew. But you check back on every RNS and you'll see no reference to any sidetrack. Perhaps it was done by Chevron back in 86 as part of the original drill, and they simply call the whole lot Ororo-1.
- Sherl0ck 06:44:06 25/07/2014
- They can raise $20m but can't get the extra $5m needed to get this off the ground right now? Really?! Yet they're also talking about potentially scaling back the equity subscription level on the back of alternative finance? This has 'large debt finance deal' written all over it but has yet managed to convey enough uncertainty to keep the share price low.
- ADoctor 22:58:35 24/07/2014
- Bang on Bron, whoever runs Sirius has a huge incentive to keep drilling new wells until all assets are up and running. Brilliant bit of business from the Corvus team, makes the company a hugely attractive target once past the first few hurdles:-)
- ADoctor 21:47:34 24/07/2014
- The company receive 88% of revenue while net vested so in fact all costs are recoverable. Once that happens they revert to 40% of revenue. So it is in the company's interest to keep developing ororo and any others that may be in the offing:-)
- x1000 17:32:49 24/07/2014
- The market wants certainty. Despite the many positives in the RNS, which we know are reminders of the enormous potential here, and the indications from Sirius that they believe they are in the driving seat, I would be surprised to see the share price moving much north of here until certainty is given in a further RNS.
- Pellers 16:28:48 24/07/2014
- Not an expert on this but it looks as though all the sells from yesterday and this morning have been matched by the buys this afternoon. Does this mean that we should be clear for the market to now determine the price or will the price hover around the 3p mark until the placing happens or the august deadline kicks in?
- F13ldstone 15:26:18 24/07/2014
- Drewster might be worth while researching nigerian regulation on disclsure on oil fields, lics, reserves etc the company follow the rules. The company can only disclose certain info due to nigerian regs. Doesnt break any aim rules and complies fully.
- The Drewster 15:14:10 24/07/2014
- MISHMASH I sold all I held in March 2011, significantly north of where we are today, I did so after losing all confidence in the management team, or their string masters. Huge mistake? I suspect if things genuinely start moving, I will have time to take a position with a whole lot more certainty, and the money has been put to good use in the interim.
- Dr Rosso 15:06:48 24/07/2014
- SOL. Only a small no. of the trades you see are conventional pi buys/sells. You prob know what all those matched block trades are. They are being put through at low sp for a reason. Meanwhile Schlum sits on highly confidential data from their survey work, 3D seismics on Ororo deeper + the 2 OPL blocks. I doubt that we will ever see that.
- MISHMASH2 15:06:28 24/07/2014
- Drew i suspect you may have a watching brief in case you have made a huge mistake by selling,but what will be will be, if i were you i would just watch and keep tight lipped.We all live in hope,Held these for over 8 years so here until the end whenever that is.GLA