|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- F13ldstone 16:27:21 30/07/2014
- Has anyone thought:Sell ororo field i dont know circa 500$mWin more marginals and use money to develop the big block further and invest in ioc divestments.Takeover aside there are still alot of opportunities in nigeria to invest funds raised by selling just ororo field.In bobo we trust!
- F13ldstone 16:08:48 30/07/2014
- Nice find 5uns,said he wants something small to start at around 5k barrels a day. Very odd.These boys also did a webchat a month or two ago saying how project finance in place is also admired as the project needs to generate cash quickly without major development costs.Clearly many many suitors for the assets. Are we begining to see these 'various options'
- htrocka2 14:00:04 30/07/2014
- Dr...I'm on a bit of a 'need to know'....drilling wells to find oil is one thing....then what....is this oil to be pumped aboard ship or to a land line?...either case will involve masses of infrastructure work, financial commitment (of which there's been no mention)...and time....or will this be the potential SRSP buyers problem?
- Rocco 80 08:07:21 30/07/2014
- Yes it does, i'm pretty confident that by mid august we will finally have proper clarification of financing and sirius's plans. Hence a far improved Sp to boost. Only time can tell now, most people on here have a good idea whats been going on and the reasons for secrecy due to previous issues and there long term game plan.
- belson 07:11:37 30/07/2014
- It's going to happen next week as I'm away on holiday and my wife and kids aren't taking any electronic items I have been here 5 years I really don't want to miss this now . Good luck to all of you. P's it's going to rain it nearly always does When we go away.
- Bronislav 06:23:37 30/07/2014
- Good morning all ....rudolf its out of our hands ...All we can do is try to put the pieces together and get the right picture ....i am like most on here ,at the stage where a conclusion either way is overdue.....good luck to us all.
- Ruedolf 23:09:19 29/07/2014
- Sherlock, 1m dollar mira resources has dealt with Schumberger in the past ..... seems to be par for the course in nigeria. May 17, 2011) - Mira Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE:MRP) ("Mira") and its wholly owned subsidiary Equinox TSB Development (Nigeria) Limited announce that a Master Service Agreement has been signed with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited.
- Sherl0ck 21:36:53 29/07/2014
- Judging by all the aforementioned concerns, this is not a company that could suitably engage with the biggest and most respected partners like Sch & G. That they have done exactly this demonstrates that there's far more than meets the eye.
- Sherl0ck 20:45:24 29/07/2014
- Bron, exactly. This just doesn't smell like any other traditional oil explorer / producer. But it does have a whiff of a company purposely staying under the radar whilst lining up the ducks for a big takeout offer.
- Dr Rosso 18:14:13 29/07/2014
- However if you had £10k and bought at 4p, you'd have 250k shares If you managed to buy at 3p, you'd have 333k shares. The gain of 83k, expressed in the 1p difference, is £830. No big deal. But if you eventually exit at 60p, those 80k extra represent £48k.
- butch488 08:55:13 29/07/2014
- I'd say they are keeping quiet no need to keep feeding people info on here nothing to be gained from it more the opposite. Do your research take your position with a good idea of what the company is doing, load up sit tight and await the outcome what ever it may be. :-)
- htrocka2 08:38:57 29/07/2014
- X1000...Not my words...I'm merely quoting the Chairman.. Those involved in the placing seem(ed) happy with what they are/were letting themselves in for'... true...but they haven't parted with the cash...yet, whereas I'm also happy with the 'arrangement'.. the difference being I've already parted with my cash.