|HOME» LSE » S » SRSP Share Price » SRSP Share Chat|
Sirius Pet Share Chat :
- F13ldstone 21:58:19 30/10/2014
- Htrocka, the court date was for a hearing of consolidation. If your expecting an outcome to the irrelevant case, youll have a long wait. It hasnt even started yet. Try again in 5 years. I wont be hear then though, so best of luck.
- Sherl0ck 21:20:33 30/10/2014
- BTG-P & Havoc must be completely bricking it right now. Share price at a low, question mark over funding, question mark over licence.....they must be wondering who on earth they've just signed up with and why? Perhaps they can contact Google and see if they can delete all traces of their recent partnerships with Sirius. How embarrassing.
- Topgun1000 18:21:46 30/10/2014
- Htrocka hasn't a scooby do still thinks the court case is the reason we are still in lock down, the ones who have real knowledge have been quiet hence my silence speaks volumes post earlier, ppl who know are not gonna be blabbing/posting this close to news.Next week we need to see a bit more activity which should indicate what's around the corner funding completion or Christmas at Scrooges.
- Topgun1000 16:33:19 30/10/2014
- Handy gandi your the king of tittle tattle. Whats your scope on it? The company is basically giving us Zilch, Zilch news, Zilch funding, Zilch oil,zilch plans to do anything or is it building up the company to be tranferred? Has to be one of the two, or it tits up saloon again here, which we might as well be a with a share price of 2p we are all locked in until something happens.
- Bronislav 16:21:57 30/10/2014
- CARR .given your significant change in sentiment it's obvious something has crossed your path to change that sentiment that in the past wasn't so certain ...It's very easy to judge others posts when you are ,as your post States "hearing things".and as a consequence much more confident .no offence intended.
- Dr Rosso 16:11:38 30/10/2014
- "No money worries here." Thank you, Carrb, for confirming. Good stuff. Of course Sirius will be producing,and Schlum will be drilling, so why is Havoc here, and who'll be the owners? Did you know that Sirius rejected a 39p per share indicative offer from PTT last year?
- handygandhi 14:29:45 30/10/2014
- "Seems to be a question now of sitting back awaiting the news RNS of the buyer" The talk of a 'buyer' is just gossip Topgun! What gives you the idea that someone is interested in buying Sirius? Facts please, not speculative tittle tattle . . . . .
- Bronislav 12:02:05 30/10/2014
- I did say that It was feasible that the delays might not be from sirius,s end .......I read that banks are not happy to lend against licenses and sometimes companies hoping to make acquisitions have to find other ways of financing ... Oil council.com ...mergers and acquisitions is a good article.especially that las couple of paragraphs.
- Dr Rosso 12:48:17 29/10/2014
- Nothing to stop BTG-Petrobras supplying the latest FLNG vessels at the field before transporting to Escravos. High gas content in this part of Delta shallow offshore, Ororo as the hub of the surrounding field tie-ins. Somebody is mopping up the cheap share pi offloads.
- Ruedolf 09:11:37 29/10/2014
- Given the weak share price closing in on the final week of the long stop date and the rushed nature of the Halvoc agreement where a definite agreement has not yet finalised and in general srsp snail like progress ...... its looking unlikely that they'll meet the target of 7th november .... in fact they'll do well to finalise it this side of xmass.
- RICH80 19:15:39 27/10/2014
- There is a decent enough link there to talk about it. Seplat have made a deposit for an asset and have stated they don't want to pay too much, Sirius have assets that they would probably like to sell for probably less than the market value to move it on.
- Spreadmyrisk 18:49:01 27/10/2014
- I think new readers should understand that no connection has been made to Seplat. Nothing discusses Havocs role and there is no info concerning what Schlum is doing with sirius It is all speculation. At present some major companies have some involvement with a field that owns potentially 50mb