|HOME» LSE » S » SIG Share Price » SIG Share Chat|
Signet Share Chat :
- 25babies 08:52:44 02/04/2009
- Nice to read the GS forecast in the light of a doubling of the share price in the last 2 months. Has the rapd movement been solely the result of sorting out loan and funding issues? Is there something else afoot. Even thinking about selling and making a small profit - long time since I even had that option on my portfolio.
- 25babies 15:49:47 09/04/2008
- A reasonable set of figures in the prevailing economic circumstances. Explains why the share has been performing so strongly since early March - 33% up in a month. Not that anyone who legally can trade was aware of the outturn to February 2 until today.
- aos 08:27:32 29/11/2007
- I see that Declan Currie (BBC1 Breakfast) today was interviewing Gerald Ratner. They were discussing the possibility of him returning to the High Street. The main topic of conversation seemed to be that of Signet. He would not be drawn on whether he was going to make a bid. Looks like this could be the space to watch?
- BIGBOBJOYLOVE 14:03:15 27/11/2007
- that's a grim statement, worth shorting, any remote warning and stocks are falling 40% over the next few days after the statement. Weak dollar as well, as grim as you can get, yikes! Net Debt 541.50 m , that will eat into alot of the profits, can see 35% downside next few days to about 50p.
- rallyman2 12:53:16 10/11/2007
- its figures are above last year and in line ,its just retailers arwe out of favour ,hold for next update after xmas and we should see at least 96p min which is 20% from 80p ...plus a div ... i like this one (and theres also the mereger talk with the yanks which would see 130p-180p
- what is a login ? 09:41:59 09/07/2007
- The address for my dividend (but not my address) was a UK bank. I will write to the registrars with "my election" to keep things as they were. (Capita, Beckenham) Enami and Uknighted-Thanks for prompt response.
- Enami 11:06:57 12/03/2007
- Sorry sikhthethech, some confusion here, SIG PLC (SHI) results are out on Wednesday and folks may have confused the two companies The Signet Preliminary Results for the 53 weeks ended 3 February 2007 are expected to be announced at 12.30 p.m. BST on Wednesday 18 April 2007.
- billbyrne 21:10:11 08/11/2006
- Signet has bought back about 27,000,000 shares since it started its buy back. It has helped the share price improve about 20% in the same period, along with positive trading updates. Long may the buybacks continue.
- mmurphymi 15:51:30 10/08/2006
- Can Anyone please advise what happened this morning to the SP. I had a stop loss at 110p and have just checked - my stock was sold at 104p. Looking at the Trades on this site the stock did in fact start very low this morning - but the volumes were also low, so why the brief drop in price?
- w.bramley 11:16:15 04/08/2006
- There may be something in these posible bids? however without a bid, I think the present price is justified, but if a serious bid is launched, then so well and good. which I think makes the stock a strong hold.
- what is a login ? 15:13:22 03/08/2006
- You were indeed right, Hot Property! I am glad I kept hold of my SIG shares. The Today programme on Radio 4 said that Gerald Ratner wants to buy back Samuel's too. But he was not availble to comment as he was out "riding his bike". They must've phoned him up. .... Bling Bling....
- w.bramley 11:10:43 03/08/2006
- Seems a little odd, that 2.3bln is being offered which is the same amount mentioned in the June offer from Zale, why did that fizzle out? and with regard to G.Ratner showing an interest, (Iwouldn't my breath on that one) that would be a time to quickly sell.