|HOME» LSE » S » SDL Share Price » SDL Share Chat|
Sdl Share Chat :
- WJCCGHCC 21:33:02 06/08/2014
- Umm, 22.1p x 11 = 243p. 22.1p x 15 = 330p. So PE 18 months ahead is 15 even with the highest forecast (other brokers reckon 18-19p). Not disputing they're good value if the recovery proceeds to plan, just the maths.
- deanowls 12:45:40 21/01/2014
- You bought swen? Good update today in that it didnt give any further warnings although the clue should have been in the large purchase from the gaffers missus last month. These were up at 7 quid 18 months ago before the large market rally, if they can show they are back on track I'd expect over 5 quid in the next 6 months.
- hatter2 09:52:21 17/12/2013
- Well this 1day rise accounts to £100k profit for Jackie Davies, partner to Mark Lancaster following here recent purchase of 500,000 shares. I should think that Christmas lunch is just about paid for in the Lancaster house!
- IanDippie 08:46:25 17/12/2013
- There was a trading update on 17th Jan this year. It's no coincidence then that his wife and daugther have bought shares just before the director dealing cut off before a potential trading update in mid Jan next month. Lancaster must be expecting a good update...imho. I would love it if the FD bought a chunk of shares today too!
- hatter2 19:16:22 16/12/2013
- Simon Gordon, I should also have said thanks for bringing the purchase to my attention. I have made a lot of dosh out of SDL having sold out in October 2012; held them for 8 years!! Will keep an eye on this as Lancaster will for sure turn things round.
- Smithie6 16:48:01 15/10/2013
- so it was worth 400M....and only gonna make 8M PBT and before any deductions.... makes the previous 400M price tag look a bit silly.... and perhaps is a useful reminder of the risks of owning shares... and how a sp can fall if becomes unpopular with the mkt.
- she-ra 13:07:42 04/08/2013
- deanowls - Well they have invested a great deal in boosting their sales force so I wouldn't be surprised.I suppose though they are dependent on their big customers who I read were generally making cutbacks.
- deanowls 10:00:24 04/08/2013
- I think the H1 update is due so any signs of progress and outlook and we should see some movement upwards, however lets hope that there is no further negative news to come out. I had a look through their free translation software and it was very good and quick, with a pick up in economies this should really benefit SDL.
- rivaldo 10:18:27 19/06/2013
- Peel Hunt now say Sell and forecast just 14.28p EPS this year. I don't know how the share price is holding at these levels - it's either a support operation or the usual bid speculation. Without either of these it's difficult to see the current price being sustained for long imho since there's so much downside on a P/E of over 20 for a company which is in the throes of so much turmoil.
- she-ra 21:47:02 18/06/2013
- hazydays - analysts always say that.Theyve said it after every profit warning. It always seem to help the big boys exit at a decent price when rumours or brokers suggest a takeover with private investor lemmings helping them do so. If you see the words, "bid alert" or "the for sale sign has been raised" written by a journalist you know its got further to fall
- silverfern 14:57:10 18/06/2013
- I agree- prospective p/e on basis of report today way too high at current share price. SAles will take time to become revenue. I understand they have some debt too- paying that off will compete with their dividend policy at these reduced profit levels
- rivaldo 07:38:01 18/06/2013
- Wow - a massive profit warning. SDL forecast £15m-£20m PBT against already vastly reduced forecasts ranging from £26m-£30m.... How low will this go now - down to 200p perhaps? Not worth dipping in for a while yet methinks.