|HOME» LSE » R » RPT Share Price » RPT Share Chat|
Regal Petroleum Share Chat :
- J Drama 22:15:19 08/12/2013
- Well that finally explains the whole Curzon stake, it's a good job that Energees won the 'bidding war' (lol) otherwise Pinchuk would likely have got more than 75% of RPT & delisting would have become a real possibility.
- smythy4 08:28:52 12/11/2013
- RPT is looking increasingly grim. Pointless hanging on in here with SO many other stocks taking off on AIM and money being made hand over fist. FML looks about to take off...overdue financial & op update due, & ex CEO forecasting mkt cap to increase by factor of 8 by end of next year! Buy FML
- jam2day 08:29:56 14/10/2013
- I would much prefer to see a rise supported by some decent production numbers. Could do with some time line on the proposed fraccing - the results of which imo will be the making or stagnation of the company.
- BUY AND HOLD 07:42:51 28/09/2013
- Why some holders they sell their shares in this very low price? They know something? After A1 getting 24% plus ,only an increasing of price has to be happened? Or they leave because they wait something bad?
- TheJesusofShares 10:16:18 24/09/2013
- Yes indeed it does like i said in post13940, but it does not show A1 buying 24% does it, it just shows curzon selling 7% and the 1st one shows A1 buying 7%. Maybe we both mean the same thing but missunderstood?
- speculator6 00:15:51 24/09/2013
- Lets pray Energees and Alfa get their heads together and one of them offers to buy the remaining shares for at least 40p+. Alternatively we could now see a climb in the sp towards 25p plus before the end of the week? Certainly something is on the cards now and I'm sure sooner enough we will find out what. Lets just hope it is positive news for a change? GLA
- Mister MD 13:18:58 06/09/2013
- after the last few days you'd think there'd be loads available at low prices, but there isn't and small buys are lifting the shareprice. All those sells must have found a new home - holdings RNS due ?
- mstaub 14:05:15 28/06/2013
- bad news why, 50% of nothing is still nothing. i would be more worried if we were producing 100'000 bope pd as is at 1'350 thats less than 700 call it tax for the 2014 and everyone happy. lol. seems a smart way to reduce potential problems with Russia re winter gas prices rises. hold on what else to do.....
- llamarama 07:46:18 27/06/2013
- Forbes: Ukraine government will "borrow" 50% of gas producers' gas production for July-October for winter buffer. No news on if and when it will give it back. Timofeev not happy here or on his facebook page. hxxp://forbes.ua/business/1354295-gosudarstvo-zalezet-v-karman-k-gazovikam hxxp://forbes.ua/business/1354494-skolko-kabmin-zarabotaet-na-hranenii-gaza
- n13518 12:44:49 10/06/2013
- I was intrigued to read that Centrica may take a stake in UK's largest Shale Gas extracting company. I am sure someone must be interested in RPT's confirmed gas reserves. The legisaltion in Ukraine must be somewhat relaxed than ours in UK.
- jam2day 10:48:01 07/06/2013
- JD They have more than enough information for a comprehensive resavoir model. Pointless just drilling for the initial high flow rates stabilising at less nthan break even. SV 53 should be put in a fraccing program pronto to establish the fields potential 50 boepd can only be improved on!!