|HOME» LSE » R » RPT Share Price » RPT Share Chat|
Regal Petroleum Share Chat :
- MaloneyT 14:58:45 07/01/2015
- not a bad update, apart from the increase in tax, and the order by the government for companies to buy gas from naftgas. there is still hope that things might go back to normal, clearly no effect on SP, apart from the rise of yesterday. it looks like we SH have to suffer for a while longer. After all its RPT, we are used to it after all those years of sufferings
- BUY AND HOLD 06:50:47 25/09/2014
- JD ,I agree with you but what chance do they (regal) have to increase the market capitalization (and so on the price ) if they don’t acquire some new assets (even small).Imo ,because the production that can be reached with only these known fields always will be not sufficient…
- J Drama 00:31:16 25/09/2014
- I don't think there is any chance they will add assets to RPT. Energees already own another Ukrainian O&G company. Why would they add assets to a company they only own 54% of when they can add them to one they own 100% & enjoy all the benefit?
- jam2day 11:23:28 24/09/2014
- JD a little negative there - the whole purpose of carrying out these operations is to increase recovery rates,but agree about previous results - these operations will mean taking wells off line but no better time to do this whilst the Tax liabilities are at temporary high level.
- J Drama 07:20:40 23/09/2014
- Interim results aren't too bad considering, big hit from tax increases weren't in effect however. Clear message to Ukrainian government, keep the high taxes & we don't invest. Illustrated by delay of spudding new well until 2015 after taxes are due to expire.
- the troll 15:12:17 13/08/2014
- it hasn't issued any 3rd-party debt, so there's no risk of administration ( who would appoint them ? ) or going 'bust'. worst that could happen ( IMHO ) is a total shutdown, followed by an indeterminate period of C & M ?
- Andy Pipkin 07:51:44 13/08/2014
- buywell trolls all over advfn, on several dozen, possibly hundreds of threads, suggesting doom and gloom for the particular thread he posts on. He then revisits a few weeks later and if he is right, reposts his initial vacuous comment, and if he is wrong, as he usually is, says nothing and crawls back under the sewer from whence he came.
- StoneFold 08:01:30 08/08/2014
- Regarding that article, the lazy fruitcake that wrote it couldn't be bothered to spend five minutes looking for a map that showed: The three basins in Ukraine Or the possible shale areas in Ukraine Or the fields belonging to Burisma Holdings Either of which would have been relevant to the story. Instead he just used a map of Cadogan's conventional fields.
- 12bn 07:25:03 08/08/2014
- Try LGO,it is in a safe area of the world,Trinidad and it is about to have explosive income growth when 4 new wells come onto production in 5 or 6 weeks.Worth DYOR on LGO as its production is about to go from 700 bopd to 2000 bopd and it is only at the start of a 30 well campaign.So far 4 wells have been drilled with everyone one striking large amounts of oil at 3 zone levels.
- n13518 10:26:24 03/03/2014
- I was trying to work out where the oil production region of Dnieper-Donets was and how the current stand-off in Ukraine between Russian speaking Crimeans and Kiev but I was not able to on the maps I had seen on internet. Any thoughts?
- Jack Jebb 08:38:15 23/02/2014
- I am so pleased the corrupt wankers that run the Ukraine are being booted out. It couldn't happen to a worse bunch of criminal thieves. I am not sure how it will effect Regal, but if the international community believe Ukraine will be less corrupt ( it can never be more corrupt!), then possibly beneficially.
- n13518 12:26:52 07/02/2014
- JD Accepted. I was using an average predicted futures price of £111/boe for 2014. My point was that 154boe equivalent is better than coming out empty handed. We need the production to be pushed backup to pre-taker over levels and target of 5,000. N