|HOME» LSE » R » RPT Share Price » RPT Share Chat|
Regal Petroleum Share Chat :
- J Drama 21:49:31 07/03/2014
- 'Gazprom has already said it will end the substantial discount that Ukraine receives on market gas prices from April.' Some positive news for RPT. Gazprom threatening to cut off Ukraine gas supply. hxxp://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2014/3/8/european-crisis/gazprom-warns-ukraine-gas-export-cut
- n13518 10:26:24 03/03/2014
- I was trying to work out where the oil production region of Dnieper-Donets was and how the current stand-off in Ukraine between Russian speaking Crimeans and Kiev but I was not able to on the maps I had seen on internet. Any thoughts?
- J Drama 22:52:51 23/02/2014
- A move towards the EU will mean higher gas prices & will therefore be beneficial to RPT. The concern is that the country slits, either amicably or violently, between East (Russian) & West (EU). As for less corruption I doubt it, don't forget the deal Alberry deal RPT did was under the pro EU Orange revolution government!
- Jack Jebb 08:38:15 23/02/2014
- I am so pleased the corrupt wankers that run the Ukraine are being booted out. It couldn't happen to a worse bunch of criminal thieves. I am not sure how it will effect Regal, but if the international community believe Ukraine will be less corrupt ( it can never be more corrupt!), then possibly beneficially.
- speculator6 22:10:50 08/02/2014
- Is there any chance that Regal could be fudging the figures? Could they producing more boepd whilst declaring less boepd to keep the sp suppressed? It wouldn't surprise me with these figures and not forgetting the money Energee's spent getting control of Regal? Getting cynical because of the lack of progress.
- n13518 12:26:52 07/02/2014
- JD Accepted. I was using an average predicted futures price of £111/boe for 2014. My point was that 154boe equivalent is better than coming out empty handed. We need the production to be pushed backup to pre-taker over levels and target of 5,000. N
- llamarama 13:30:28 06/02/2014
- 154 boepd in total. No "plus gas" but minus royalties, OPEX and admin costs. Comically inept. Best company in history at throwing cash into the ground. Its SP will soar if it simply commits to stop doing any more development activities.
- speculator6 17:30:46 30/01/2014
- Significantly more buys than sells this week and the sp falls, can anyone enlighten me as to why? What are they playing at? Regal are in a country unlike the rest of the planet in the sense that they have virtually no opposition to fraccing yet they continually can't get it right. Come on Regal get your finger out and get the gas flowing!
- Soggy 07:58:19 03/01/2014
- How the hell do they start an RNS like that with the words "is pleased to..." what planet are they on? If truth to be told, I've effectively written this off, having come in at 90p (yes, I'm that stupid!) But I can't see this limping on with business (that which we laughingly call business) as usual. I suspect we'll hit new lows today... pity.
- BUY AND HOLD 17:10:18 30/12/2013
- Beeksy, I suppose (hope) to change the figure ‘’ I love spuds’’ with something to look more like fracking? (I don’t know what should be!) for a productive 2014! I believe you understand what I mean… Happy new year for all and special for wretch Regal's shareholders ,awaiting a new begining so long time with big patience(?)!
- Scorpione 16:19:18 30/12/2013
- Nothing to do with the company itself; in fact RPT has been instrumental in trying to shed light on the murky transactions at the time of the partial takeover a couple of years back. They want to establish who exactly their shareholders are; Sunday Times was criticing the FCA and Takeover Panel for lack of response (thus far) on the matter. That's all!
- Scorpione 11:35:34 09/12/2013
- I don't have time to go back and check the history so I will have to take your word for it. However you never know, the TOP may uncover something. Irrespective of all this though it shows that there is still major (albeit crooked!) interest in this company and if they sort out their problems naturally all shareholders will benefit.