|HOME» LSE » R » RPT Share Price » RPT Share Chat|
Regal Petroleum Share Chat :
- J Drama 00:19:06 02/07/2014
- Production actually went up!!!!!!! 1,387 boepd average, up from 1,341 boepd. That has to be the first time it's not declined since Energees too over managing operations? New well MEX-109 still not spud. Further work over issues, some things never change. Surprised at absolutely no reaction to update.
- speculator6 20:58:44 05/04/2014
- Energees still investing, shares still being mopped up. And why that's still happening there is still the prospect of a surge in sp. When positive news comes and I'm sure it will come. When, who knows? But Energees investing 70 m wasn't done lightly and whilst we haven't been pushed out which most of us expected I still remain positive.
- J Drama 22:49:31 02/04/2014
- The new gas price realised from 1st April will be lower than the average achieved in 2013. 'It has been announced by NERC that, with effect from 1 April 2014, the internal gas price will increase to $363/Mm(3) (UAH4,020/Mm(3) using the exchange rate at 31 March 2014 of UAH11.09/$1.00) for the second quarter of 2014. '
- n13518 10:26:24 03/03/2014
- I was trying to work out where the oil production region of Dnieper-Donets was and how the current stand-off in Ukraine between Russian speaking Crimeans and Kiev but I was not able to on the maps I had seen on internet. Any thoughts?
- Jack Jebb 08:38:15 23/02/2014
- I am so pleased the corrupt wankers that run the Ukraine are being booted out. It couldn't happen to a worse bunch of criminal thieves. I am not sure how it will effect Regal, but if the international community believe Ukraine will be less corrupt ( it can never be more corrupt!), then possibly beneficially.
- speculator6 22:10:50 08/02/2014
- Is there any chance that Regal could be fudging the figures? Could they producing more boepd whilst declaring less boepd to keep the sp suppressed? It wouldn't surprise me with these figures and not forgetting the money Energee's spent getting control of Regal? Getting cynical because of the lack of progress.
- n13518 12:26:52 07/02/2014
- JD Accepted. I was using an average predicted futures price of £111/boe for 2014. My point was that 154boe equivalent is better than coming out empty handed. We need the production to be pushed backup to pre-taker over levels and target of 5,000. N
- llamarama 13:30:28 06/02/2014
- 154 boepd in total. No "plus gas" but minus royalties, OPEX and admin costs. Comically inept. Best company in history at throwing cash into the ground. Its SP will soar if it simply commits to stop doing any more development activities.
- Soggy 07:58:19 03/01/2014
- How the hell do they start an RNS like that with the words "is pleased to..." what planet are they on? If truth to be told, I've effectively written this off, having come in at 90p (yes, I'm that stupid!) But I can't see this limping on with business (that which we laughingly call business) as usual. I suspect we'll hit new lows today... pity.
- BUY AND HOLD 17:10:18 30/12/2013
- Beeksy, I suppose (hope) to change the figure ‘’ I love spuds’’ with something to look more like fracking? (I don’t know what should be!) for a productive 2014! I believe you understand what I mean… Happy new year for all and special for wretch Regal's shareholders ,awaiting a new begining so long time with big patience(?)!
- Scorpione 16:19:18 30/12/2013
- Nothing to do with the company itself; in fact RPT has been instrumental in trying to shed light on the murky transactions at the time of the partial takeover a couple of years back. They want to establish who exactly their shareholders are; Sunday Times was criticing the FCA and Takeover Panel for lack of response (thus far) on the matter. That's all!
- Scorpione 11:35:34 09/12/2013
- I don't have time to go back and check the history so I will have to take your word for it. However you never know, the TOP may uncover something. Irrespective of all this though it shows that there is still major (albeit crooked!) interest in this company and if they sort out their problems naturally all shareholders will benefit.