|HOME» LSE » R » RPT Share Price » RPT Share Chat|
Regal Petroleum Share Chat :
- jam2day 08:11:05 25/04/2013
- Didn,t take them long to come up with this idea should have been done pre energies!! Although initial flow rates were encouraging, they declined very significantly over the testing period. Testing and monitoring continues, and the well is currently being assessed as a potential candidate for hydraulic fracturing.
- J Drama 22:35:23 15/04/2013
- I wonder if Pope are still buying? Someone bought 65k today even after the RNS. It can't be much longer until we hear something on MEX-105. The longer it goes on, the more you have to think that they have had further flow rates issues.
- J Drama 12:19:40 15/04/2013
- The only comfort we have is that if Energees do decide to sell out we at least have their 38p purchase value to underpin any potential offer. I'm surprised we haven't had another sell off today, at the moment we're actually up on the day based on the mid price.
- speculator6 10:57:04 15/04/2013
- Will any good news ever come out of this company? If anyone comes in with a bid then I think most on here will give up the goose and move on? They have had more than enough time to get things moving and don't seem any nearer to making headway with anything apart from drilling holes and lots of them, slowly. Wake me up if there's an offer?
- speculator6 16:25:11 27/03/2013
- The problem with regal is that they seem slow to react to problems. Rather than take it on the chin, get help or look for alternative ways of getting the stuff out they seem to plod on for months without making progress. In the end I think they will succeed but at the moment its like pulling teeth and wating grass grow at the same time.
- volkswag 20:49:13 11/03/2013
- Thanks JD like you I would imagine Pope have picked up the majority of shares that have come onto the market this year, todate. Good to see that the MMs moved the sp up to 29/31 as the day progressed.
- volkswag 16:26:17 08/03/2013
- It would be interesting to know what percentage of all the sales this year have been accumulated by Pope? Do they propose to retain the holding as a long term investment or pass it on to another party? I can't recall what their holding was before the Energees offer.
- oldtown 14:15:38 06/03/2013
- Well the shares have been sold down to 13p, so people have sold who refused the offer. It's not hard to see them marching it back down there with this kind of news to again to pick up another few million on the cheap.
- n13518 09:39:50 06/03/2013
- I agree absolute shocking RNS, the only good news was Jan-Feb averaged of 1,700 boepd vs 1,467 boepd in 4Q12. Reminds me of a block in the tubing deliberate sabbotage to block a well then the suspension of licence and eventually take-out. Could it be what is good for the goose is good for gander? A new player? Just wary of the history.
- jam2day 08:20:20 06/03/2013
- JD This has happened in the past in the same field - initial high flow rates becoming unstable droping down to a fraction of the initial It is a feature of the geology of the bearing sands and would require fraccing to release like shale gas imo.
- mam fach 12:24:46 04/03/2013
- £1-50 a share would not compensate for the pain of holding this share. There was a time when any information in the pipeline would be leaked in advance.Having said that it was always bad news. Therefore lack of news must be a good sign.
- BUY AND HOLD 17:12:22 01/03/2013
- What it means for the next steps,this acquisition ie. 35,000 shares plus ,by Pope? Is something critical for Pope's holdings? And how about the timing ? Because Pope ,all these years (of ENERGEES)were very silent...