|HOME» LSE » R » RNK Share Price » RNK Share Chat|
Rank Share Chat :
- 123ct 15:51:36 14/03/2014
- This is a long term hold for me, but with the share doing nothing for 12 months, I am trying to guess why the sudden move at 1pm today with a share sale/purchase of 12M shares and the big uplift in price. Could this be the move that has been talked about for years to take this firm private. If anyone is reading this board and has any explanation please let me know.
- 123ct 17:01:03 21/06/2013
- Nice rise today, results not due until August I believe so can any one throw ideas on why as delighted to be up on this stock but have no reason why it moved so much today, couldn't see anything spectacular on level 2
- painter 06:48:10 10/06/2013
- Bought a few here end of May when Investec reiterated a buy with a lower target of 200p SP at the time was 150p. Strong fundamentals, the forecasts 2014 & 2015 look OK to me and they have restructured the business somewhat lately. Views anyone?
- Investoree 11:50:53 29/09/2011
- boadicea Do you still hold and what is your feeling about what is happening with the RNK share price manipulation as it is top of the losers boars today with a trading statement due out on 21st October?
- loganair 14:22:49 06/07/2011
- Guoco now at 85.7% of Rank. IMO at least 9 of the 14 major +1% share holders have now sold out to Guoco. Any small private investor who is still yet to Sell, get out while you can still do so, deadline 15th July, other wise shares will almost certainly be delisted.
- loganair 16:47:32 04/07/2011
- Virtually all the trades today were SELLs. If you haven't already sold, it's time to get-out for pastures new. Goldmans and Guoco have really stitched up the poor old small private investor as we all know that Rank is worth well over 200p per share.
- Scrapman 12:23:25 24/06/2011
- Logan , I take it we have been well and truly mugged , think it may be time to reevaluate the whole of this investing lark , perhaps better to put funds with Goldmans , and be on the receiving end of their tactics,
- Randolph and Mortimer 11:23:15 02/03/2011
- Does not not one think that there may be fewer Middle Eastern punters, or certainly, less cash flowing in places like the Victoria, given the state of the MENA region? It might even be the end of the football boom if Crown Princes no longer have access to a cash float which may or not be there in time.
- THORPEMATT 22:50:02 10/02/2011
- Interesting stat for sure - I'm guessing it's Bingo related? Not that many Poker females (% wise) and sports betting is usually male dominated too (cricket, footy, F1 e.g). Good for Rank if correct I guess.
- Grizzly Bare 11:58:11 09/02/2011
- Hi All .... Only a short term involvement with Tops Tiles logan. A bit of in and out. Back in uk at present. Sold out of Rank far too early at 101p but had bought in at average of 80p so shouldn't complain. Chasing 888 now but should have stuck with Rank with hindsight! That's life. Grizzly xx
- what is a login ? 12:29:56 31/10/2010
- I see Guoco are paying a divi tomorrow. A phoenix-like company. Formerly Brierley Investments. Odd thing is that the Italian for gaming is usually 'gioco' or 'giuoco'. Perhaps they are better with numbers than with words. Didn't realise until I saw the heading that they are part owners of RNK.