|HOME» LSE » R » RDSB Share Price » RDSB Share Chat|
Royal Dutch Shell Share Chat :
- Erogenous Jones 19:51:36 04/12/2013
- Funnily enough, the SP is only really of concern in the event of sellers. I have added a few yesterday and again today. Nothing of consequence, but the dividends will be much appreciated from 2022 when I hope I can afford to retire.
- wad collector 12:47:09 04/12/2013
- Or to partially quote Kipling.. "If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster And treat those two impostors just the same.." Losos is right- frequency of postings seem to be in direct proportion to the amount of money made.
- Losos 10:19:44 04/12/2013
- Metier9 - "I feel sad" Don't feel sad, don't hold regrets, everyone in this game (Including all the proffessionals)could tell you about the ones they missed. On this board a lot of people boast about their 'wins' but don't mention their 'loses"
- EssentialInvestor 11:18:37 27/11/2013
- The new CEO is a Shell lifer. How much has the Arctic exploration cost so far?. And the MF journo wonders why the world's greatest capital allocator choose XOM. XOM's metrics should make Shell management hang their heads in shame imv.
- Noslien 17:49:31 26/11/2013
- If you plot RDSB against the Oil Producers as a Sector whole (sorry cant seem to do that on here, but can on DigiLook) there is an almost perfect match for the past 18 months, except for this last month when RDSB markedly under performs the sector. This would appear to indicate that either the market has down rated RDSB or its an aberration.
- DR_SMITH 10:34:23 26/11/2013
- Supermarky, its free 'level 2' this week (button top right of this page), which gives the answer.. enter LSE:RDSB on the box and press 'go'. It will show... Yes.. no.. maybe.. yes .. no . maybe... ;-)
- philanderer 00:04:54 01/11/2013
- Exxon rose 0.9 percent to $89.62 for the biggest gain in the Dow. The largest oil company by market value lifted production for the first time in more than two years and reported third-quarter profit that beat analyst estimates Bloomberg
- EssentialInvestor 20:40:03 31/10/2013
- Nope no probs, RDSB attracts me on a yield basis and I like sentiment being so negative. In any case it's always good to hear alternative views, makes me challenge my own assumptions sometimes or look at a company from a different perspective.
- dukedosh 20:35:30 31/10/2013
- EI, I thought you were touting the stock, sorry. Incidentally, I don't hold RDSB I trade it. Luckily enough, I was out when this dropped. Now have to figure a new re-entry point which will be a tough call for me now. For now, watching closely.
- kiwi2007 16:04:39 31/10/2013
- That's a really bad miss against consensus ! 22% below! And... "...EIA data shows crude oil stocks are on pace to reach their highest end-October level since 1930..." That's highest crude stocks for 83 years! I really don't think that bodes well for RDSB. Anyway, I'm taking my 35p 'profit' per share and will continue to watch with interest.
- careful 14:34:03 31/10/2013
- these do not move much. they just pay good dividends. checking that at end oct 2005, 8 years ago rdsb were 1800p. that is about 20% in 8 years, around 2% pa. add on dividends, ok, solid and reliable. what you call low beta.
- imperial3 12:46:38 31/10/2013
- Well,BP certainly have impressed the city.These results are a clear disappointment.At least the dividend is maintained,this being an income stock,which is infinitely preferable to the miserable returns from the banks.