|HOME» LSE » R » RDSB Share Price » RDSB Share Chat|
Royal Dutch Shell Share Chat :
- ttg100 09:39:26 31/03/2015
- • Royal Dutch Shell will resume drilling off Alaska after suspending operations for two years in the wake of an accident, the special US envoy to the Arctic said, but gave no details as to when.
- ttg100 08:31:36 27/03/2015
- • Royal Dutch Shell and Taqa have announced plans to cut hundreds of North Sea jobs. Shell plans to cut 250 posts from its North Sea operations and change offshore shift patterns, as part of a drive to manage rising costs.
- EssentialInvestor 16:52:07 16/03/2015
- Truly, 15% from memory on the A shares with withholding tax. It's explained in detail on Shell.com investor centre, just click share price summary. Held off buying here today, tbh unsure if that was the right decision.
- marmar80 10:00:11 16/03/2015
- Little promo if you don't mind.. If any of you would like to bid against Uzbekistan and hidden buyers from US or Russia, join Oxus Gold in arbitration against Uzbekistan. That's my message. Cheers All (will delete it if you express your dissatisfaction by voting this post).
- 4spiel 13:02:13 14/03/2015
- I just write my opinion.I have not a clue about what Woodford thinks except I know he likes fags but not banks ! not wishing to do the share down but always happy to buy cheaper if opportunity arises Ess.(if only sometimes to sell them on any rebound as that reduces your average cost of the holding).
- 4spiel 12:50:34 14/03/2015
- Could go lower because crude is being stored and storage space will soon reach full capacity. some people take out protection to cover holdings that might be at risk. costs money of course which negates benefit of dividends but you do still have your holding when - the big question ! - this might be over ?
- DeanForester 18:44:43 06/03/2015
- I think that the Dutch tax is all. The UK Tax Credit is less than that, and it should be offset. If you are liable to higher rates of income tax, there would be more to pay, but nothing to pay for a basic rate or non-taxpayer. Better to switch into RDSB shares.
- Chairman20 00:24:29 05/03/2015
- Glyn U R correct Its a way for Shell to try to get the A and B share's more nearly equal to 50% of the capital each. Gradually an excess of B shares has built up because of stock options. Keeping the balance between Shell as a Dutch company and Shell as a British Company - it a kinda religion to Shell.
- GlynneF 09:56:37 04/03/2015
- Reading the scrip dividend offer, only "A" shares will be offered even to holders of B shares. I understand the A shares are subject to Dutch withholding tax and pay divis in euros, so it seems to me to be of little interest to B share holders to build up a small holding of A shares. Just my personal view as a B share holder.
- Sogoesit 13:29:37 05/02/2015
- WoW, Shell to start decommissioning Brent! It must be time for me to stop working in that case... as Brent was my first project at start-up! The only problem is my costs of decommissioning are quite high :-)!
- wad collector 17:22:13 30/01/2015
- I have been happy to trade these quite a lot in last few yrs , but I think the oil price has changed the game completely ; I think there are safer gambles. I hold quite a lot but would happily unload them on a bit of a rise.
- Stevie Blunder 09:35:07 29/01/2015
- Shell has not cut its dividend since the second world war, at least in dollar terms. It goes up and down with the dollar/exchange rate of course. They have a massive balance sheet with only 12.4% gearing. No CEO wants to break that record.