|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Ramco 13:32:25 27/08/2014
- AP reports, it appears Syrian airstrikes are on their way, but there's a mind-blowing twist in US foreign policy: "In an effort to avoid unintentionally strengthening the Syrian government, the White House could seek to balance strikes against the Islamic State with attacks on Assad regime targets."
- Ramco 13:25:16 27/08/2014
- 7:00 a.m.: MBA Mortgage Applications, Aug. 22 (prior 1.4%) Supply 11:00am: Fed to purchase $950m-$1.15b in 2036-2044 sector 11:30am: U.S. to sell $13b 2Y FRN reopening 1:00pm: U.S. to sell $35b 5Y notes
- smurfy2001 12:40:07 26/08/2014
- begorrah88, You don't like the price rising? I must admit, it's nice to be in profit (position declared already) but i'd like to reload lower to bring the average price down as it's a long term hold :)
- leedskier 16:11:16 25/08/2014
- I ask you .... 'several dozen' How many is that? 60? 70? The Russians could hardly hide those armoured vehicles from a US satellite and if they posed such a threat why are there no aerial photographs of them or better still why did the Ukrainian air force not drop a few bombs on them?
- leedskier 16:01:47 25/08/2014
- I am beginning to wonder whether the President of the Ukraine is shorting US stocks or receiving 'help' from some who are. That story was posted in the Uk press this morning as a minor headline, but the US seems to get much more excited about it.
- jazza 17:05:19 24/08/2014
- When a market is in distress - and many transactions take place at distressed prices - it's common to subsequently experience a rapid, temporary period of rapid price inflation once the level of distressed transactions falls away. The current market price in Dublin is most probably more "real" than that of a year ago. Looks like the best bargains have already been had.
- begorrah88 09:02:32 21/08/2014
- So much for a positive opening!Same old, same old.Maybe the sentiment is changing and there will be too much buying interest for the hedges to keep a cap on today and they might have to stand out of the way and let it happen today?
- begorrah88 13:35:23 20/08/2014
- Markets found some new reason to walk everything down yet again?I don't think any potential rise had been pencilled in yet so they have to keep manufacturing dramas to send it down with sharp blasts of sells.The UK markets wil rise once the hedges decide to change direction and then we will see equally spurious 'reasons' for rises.