|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Ramco 15:39:01 18/12/2014
- After printing 40.8 in November - a 21 year high - Philly Fed collapsed back to 24.5 (missing expectations of 26.0). New Orders, employment (lowest since April), and the workweek plunged as The Philly Fed notes the survey suggests a slower pace of expansion of the region’s manufacturing sector.
- Ramco 15:33:25 18/12/2014
- Continuing claims printed 2.37mm (beating expectations) and initial claims dropped 6k to 289k (beating expectations). But the most critical aspect of today's report is the one-week-delayed details on which states saw a rise in initial claims - Pennsylvania: 12,302 and Texas 9,107 - both major Shale states....
- smartypants 20:05:39 17/12/2014
- Hmmm..You know what a bunch of headless chickens them Yanks are.. Give them exactly what they want..to the letter..and they have.. They will still end up in the red.. 17192 when we closed shop..watch them end lower....
- careful 09:41:22 17/12/2014
- it will be difficult for Putin to climb down. ..humiliation at the hands of the rigged financial system. his domestic job will be to convince the suffering russians that it is all an american led conspiracy. ..which of course it is.
- leedskier 09:32:48 17/12/2014
- Positive employment data in UK -- save that rate still 6%. But fall in actual numbers fell more than consensus and average earnings index rose more than consensus. I assume the rate reflects more joining the employment pool.
- Speedy 20:04:53 16/12/2014
- There were a couple of occasions the London markets crashed at very convenient times IIRC. At the time I did doubt the parentage of those in control. ADD: usually what happens now (not exactly prior experience though) is that the sharks go after new prey.
- jwe 14:18:44 16/12/2014
- Of course world GDP will be positive in 2015.The US,UK & China will all be well ahead.Japan is difficult to call & the EZ probably close to flat With the drop in oil a lot of the rest(not all obviously)will be given a boost
- careful 13:05:44 16/12/2014
- There seems to be a conspiracy to crush the Russian currency and economy. huge short speculation, acting in unison. I remember Soros admitting, much later, his roll of the upheavals of the 1980's. There are things going on here that we do not understand. it could get really nasty yet. and i do not mean just money.
- jazza 08:52:45 16/12/2014
- At some point energy-users will see their share prices rise. As a net consumer, the EU will benefit substantially from the commodity price shakeout. For now, there's only a half-empty glass in the "how-to-pay-for-Xmas" period.
- tfergi 07:27:36 16/12/2014
- BBC says RBS and lloyds are succeptable in the tests under conditions not seen since World War One. Talk about negative press - they passed under ridiculously harsh scenarios and their positions over time are rcast to get stronger.
- begorrah88 06:59:36 16/12/2014
- leeds, I'll do the honours.'Forecasters say today will open dreadful and be dreadful'Safe bet in the current climate I suppose. Same every day anyway.FTSE won't try and be brave again like yesterday as it got spanked for it when the yanks woke up.