|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- leedskier 09:23:59 31/10/2014
- It is good to know that the views expressed here over the last couple of years are now being echoed by the Deputy Governor of the BoE. When the FICC aspects of the current review have been completed, it needs to turn its attention to the cash equities market.
- begorrah88 06:55:44 31/10/2014
- I see the DOW has moved right back up to the 17000+ mark whilst the FTSE still licks its' wounds and stays 8% off its' previous position. Same old, same old - someone is making money somewhere by this FTSE suppression.
- Ramco 12:57:01 30/10/2014
- Barclays reports earnings Barclays (NYSE:BCS): Nine months ended Adjusted NOI of £18.12B (-4.1% Y/Y). PAT of £3.31B vs. £3.21B prior. Basic EPS of £0.161 vs. £0.19 prior.
- Ramco 12:39:14 30/10/2014
- yep... Oct 30 8:30 AM Initial Claims 10/25 287K 284K 284K Oct 30 8:30 AM Continuing Claims 10/18 2384K 2375K 2355K Oct 30 8:30 AM GDP-Adv. Q3 3.5% 3.0% 4.6% Oct 30 8:30 AM Chain Deflator-Adv. Q3 1.3% 1.5% 2.1%
- begorrah88 06:28:56 30/10/2014
- 'Stocks tumbled, commodities tumbled' Tumbled?! Maybe in the sense of tumble tots for kids otherwise just sensational language for what was, by comparison to the last couple of weeks, barely noticeable.
- Dope007 11:05:10 29/10/2014
- Agree on Aim Leeds. Held plenty of aim shares in the past and although I did very well on a few of them, it took a long time and the aim market is utterly bent, with stocks often having more shares short than in issue
- Speedy 09:20:00 29/10/2014
- Leeds ... one way or another, the pie is shrinking, fewer profits, fewer revenues, the government will spin it as sharing the pain, no doubt. There will be less oil produced because it is harder to extract - bottom line. Even the oil exploration and development sector will be hit. Whichever way you work it, it casts doubts on some of the "stressed" projections of the ECB.
- jazza 08:48:49 28/10/2014
- Wonder what the cumulative total of all PPI payouts from all banks amounts to. How many people have claimed? What percentage of these claims are fraudulent? HMG doesn't care though - it gives consumer spending a lift.
- cfc1 08:13:13 28/10/2014
- Not good news for RBS...Lloyds massive pretax profits but more monies put aside for fines....shares drop heavily. So its not difficult to see that RSB could come out with fantastic numbers but announce same as Lloyds and therefore drop. ANYTHING less than fantastical numbers will result in us back in the 3.3x!! PPI just wont go away!