|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Ramco 13:40:37 29/01/2015
- Jobless claims plunged by 43,000 to 265,000 in the week ended Jan. 24, the lowest since April 2000, a Labor Department report showed Thursday in Washington. The median forecast of 51 economists surveyed by Bloomberg called for 300,000. The week included the Martin Luther King holiday, which makes the data more difficult to calculate, a government spokesman said as the report was released.
- Ramco 13:29:48 29/01/2015
- WTI and Brent have seen a slight uptick this morning after WTI crude futures closed last night’s session at the lowest level since early 2009 as crude stockpiles rose above 400mln bbls for the first time in over 30 years.
- leedskier 12:12:22 29/01/2015
- I also have a feeling that the GBP is so cheap c/f with the USD, it makes UK equities cheap for anyone overseas wanting to hedge the USD, which is now very expensive. Ditto UK Gilts. Incidentally the yields fell further today, indicating buying.
- begorrah88 16:57:01 28/01/2015
- RAMCO Have a word will you? Some unscrupulous fellow Nationals of yours broke rank and started moving things back up on the DOW before 4.30pm For Goodness sake! They know the rules. No positivity until the UK is shut.
- begorrah88 13:23:01 27/01/2015
- What happned there? was there an outage on the electric to the bots and the ftse and banks started climbing when allowed to breathe but then the YTS boy spotted that the cable had come out so plugged it back in and normal misery was resumed?
- Jungle Jim 10:00:19 27/01/2015
- View from the sharp end (small industrial manufacturer): We had a quieter fourth quarter than third quarter but January activity has picked up so I expect this quarter to be better. We seem to be a barometer for the UK GDP so the ONS have probably got it right.
- maxk 23:22:12 25/01/2015
- The present crew in charge seem not to take history lessons, they think it's a new paradigm, where they can corner all the wealth without the costs and obligations that go with it. Well, the genie is out of the bottle, the land of €l Greco has shown the way.
- jazza 21:51:27 25/01/2015
- Having turned the corner, will the Greeks now tell their creditors to shove it? I can't imagine Germany not punishing such intransigence. The mind's ability to absolve its owner of all their sins is perhaps matched by the desire of those cheated out of what is theirs to seek vengeance. Primitive, ain't we?