|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Ramco 14:07:25 23/10/2014
- Leeds, took that as a given when you stated that they were not happy... they reduce the price and lower output...What is the plan? Easy. Force oil in storage held as uber re hypothecated collateral for repo and derivatives to dump into the consumption market, same as in 2008.... Prepare for oil margin/collateral calls...;
- Ramco 13:37:31 23/10/2014
- Jobless Claims Initial Jobless Claims: +17K to 283K vs. 285K consensus, 266K prior revised. (264K prior). Continuing Claims -38K to 2.35M September Chicago Fed National Activity Index September Chicago Fed National Activity Index: +0.47 vs. -0.01 expected, -0.25 prior (revised from -0.21)
- leedskier 10:06:37 23/10/2014
- The Conservative party's Ukip woes continue, with a new ComRes survey showing Nigel Farage's eurosceptic party set to win the Rochester by-election triggered by the defection of Tory MP Mark Reckless. The survey showed Ukip on 43 per cent with the Tories trailing on 30 per cent and Labour on a dismal 21 per cent.
- begorrah88 08:43:25 23/10/2014
- You hit the nail on the head over on the TSCO thread leeds. Tesco long ago stopped caring what their customers wanted and saw them solely as numbers they could sell groceries and other products to. They didn't think that their loyal customers might object to being mugged at over the top pricing and poor service. They are now reaping what they sowed.
- leedskier 08:18:08 23/10/2014
- Yes. He is the new broom. The problem is not the numbers being massaged but the underlying business model which assumes that car boots will be filled once a month irrespective of service, price and value.
- jazza 19:24:36 21/10/2014
- Yes, that deficit won't shift - too many low-pay, sod-all-income-tax jobs created apparently. Certain spending needs targeting but the beneficiaries are a strong voting block as we approach May 2015 so don't expect much soon. Having said that, nominal GDP continues to grow apace and debt:GDP ratios are a function of said nGDP numbers.
- cfc1 09:16:12 21/10/2014
- RBS very strong! Heading up to 3.7 Is there a 'whisper' around the market ahead of Q3 results? We were 3.7x on Q2 announce so all we are doing is regaining ground. Wonder if we will get a hint of divi????
- cfc1 15:46:09 20/10/2014
- smurfy - RBS shot up 35p on q2 better than expected results and hit 3.76 - we haven't even recovered that!! So what are you on about re priced in - you short!? LOL I wonder when they will start mentioning divi again!
- Dope007 12:17:13 20/10/2014
- Speedy, I said Europe, not UK, but even in the UK the national debt is going up, and up, and up. And the banks in Europe are sitting on a pile of overvalued government debt ;) UK household debt is about 135% of household earnings also
- Speedy 11:17:38 20/10/2014
- Somebody mentioned the TTIP a while back. FWIW, selective secrecy seems to be the modus operandi of the TPP - see here : hxxp://www.globalresearch.ca/updated-secret-trans-pacific-partnership-agreement-tpp-freedom-of-information-civil-liberties-and-access-to-medicines-at-stake/5408730
- jwe 11:48:46 17/10/2014
- News report that another Texan health worker being tested for Ebola,this time he/she is on a cruise ship(apparently).The level of incompetence of the US authorities here is staggering irrespective of whether this is positive or not.You would think they are trying to spread as it far and wide as quickly as possible