|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Speedy 18:39:03 05/03/2015
- "governments are shocked, shocked I tell you to be paid for issuing their festering debt...." "governments are shocked, shocked I tell you to be paid for issuing their dodgy credit ...." Fixed that for you ...
- Ramco 16:13:20 05/03/2015
- 10Y Bund yields have ripped 11bps from the start of the ECB press conference... in context, that's a 25% collapse in yield.....Looking good you ain't seen nothing yet.... "You mean I can get 0.34% on my money as far out as I can see...whoopty doo where do I sign..." Add: "governments are shocked, shocked I tell you to be paid for issuing their festering debt...."
- begorrah88 11:46:47 03/03/2015
- Another day of the FTSE & Banks ignoring any positive sentiment and having a mechanised sell off. The have set the 'maximum' dial at 6930 on the FTSE and the RBS & Lloy are back to being betting tokens for hedge funds with agendas
- jazza 08:49:37 02/03/2015
- Oodles of excess capital Sub-optimal loan:deposit ratio So what is Gideon having Ross do? Pile-up more capital and further run-down the loan-book. I can see why markets hate government ownership - our chancellor/regulators are worse than useless at running a major bank.
- leedskier 07:56:39 02/03/2015
- Data in focus UK Nationwide house price index (7am) Eurozone Markit manufacturing PMI (9am) Eurozone unemployment rate (9am) UK Markit manufacturing PMI (09.30am) UK mortgage lending (9.30am) US ISM manufacturing PMI (3pm)
- karateboy 09:10:45 28/02/2015
- Over time, in 2016, one expects SP to reach government break even price, which is about 502p.RBS also has said that they should be paying their first dividen in 2016. This is unlikely to happen untless SP is well above break even price and government sells a fraction of her shares. In the mean time , short term German investigation may be putting a bit of downward pressure on SP.
- cfc1 16:44:06 27/02/2015
- RBS down over 10% in two days......is this really warranted? Know idea now what the floor is! seems the drop is way overdone - I had assumed it would hold at least the 3.8x level..... Sensible views -Leeds?
- tfergi 08:14:58 27/02/2015
- Ditto smurf. The iii discussion are not as negative as me and praise the progress. Litigation, Increased buffer requirements from 8-13% have really set them back. The concencus seems to be a set back of 6 months to a year, but still good. For me it was always a long term play, but I just wish the dividend was closer to being sorted.