|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Ramco 16:02:01 17/04/2015
- 10Y Bunds are seeing yields collapse to as low as 4.9bps... Add: So much for Super Mario's assertion that there were no issues seen in the near term...as per my fast approaching comment.. that is just 5bps from negative ...
- Ramco 14:15:18 17/04/2015
- Update: SCHAEUBLE: GREECE FREE TO SEEK RUSSIAN AID, MAY NOT GET MUCH As Greeks take to the streets, Varoufakis calls predictions about Grexit reverberations delusional, and Bloomberg proposes a list of Greek default scenarios. Meanwhile, central banks move to ringfence Greek exposure and analysts scramble to outline the risk of bank runs, capital controls, and contagion.
- begorrah88 11:43:00 17/04/2015
- Not the great Crispin Odey that all the press and media went into meltdown about at the end of January because he said the end is nigh? Of course, he will have done that for altruistic reasons and not for personal gain at all - not like he might be picking up stock that he's telling everyone else to sell.
- begorrah88 11:28:24 17/04/2015
- It might have been me. The fuse went in the table lamp beside my armchair so I took the tin foil off my KitKat and rolled it around the fuse and it was all right again but then a loud pop! and it went off, taking other electrics off with it. Dare say Bloomberg will be billing me for their IT costs.
- Dope007 15:16:57 16/04/2015
- Leeds facts are not digging. Debt is at record levels. If it wasn't we would not have the lunatic brigade using QE, NIRP, ZIRP, and everything else. Economic growth is based on ever expanding debt. Debt brings forward purchases, meaning the future must pay for those purchases. The simple facts are that we cannot pay for them and so we now have entered the economic twighlight zone
- Dope007 12:13:48 16/04/2015
- As you know I gotta disagree Leeds? Record world debt, record debt to GDP, NIRP, ZIRP, QE all to prevent complete collapse. Any rise in rates sees half of Europe bust immediatly, with the other half took down with them
- smurfy2001 12:00:11 16/04/2015
- Dope007, That's basically what l did (didn't buy the car though ;). Now use excess income to play the markets. To my surprise I'm still making a positive return since l started in 2008. I wonder when my luck will run out.
- gcom2 20:16:23 15/04/2015
- NEW YORK, April 15 (Reuters) - A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday declined to hold Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc liable for allegedly defrauding investors in its American depositary shares by downplaying its subprime asset exposure prior to the global financial crisis.