|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- jazza 19:24:36 21/10/2014
- Yes, that deficit won't shift - too many low-pay, sod-all-income-tax jobs created apparently. Certain spending needs targeting but the beneficiaries are a strong voting block as we approach May 2015 so don't expect much soon. Having said that, nominal GDP continues to grow apace and debt:GDP ratios are a function of said nGDP numbers.
- Ramco 14:16:01 21/10/2014
- Having confirmed that RBS, UBS, JPMorgan,,and Credit Suisse operated a cartell to manipulate bid-ask spreads of Swiss Franc libor, the European Commission has unleashed unmerciless vengeance on these law-breaking institutions: JPMorgan fined EUR 72.2 Million, UBS fined EUR 12.7 Million, Credit Suisse fined EUR 9.17 Million, & RBS Nothing (for whistle-blowing).....;
- leedskier 12:29:06 21/10/2014
- I do not for a moment think it did. My comment referred to the fact that the driver of the snow plough was drunk! If like me you had been to Russia many times, you would not be entirely surprised about that.
- leedskier 10:25:22 21/10/2014
- I understand that, but UK ~Pension funds cannot 'jump in & out'. Which means that long term savers are paying a heavy price if their pensions are invested, wholly or in part, in the FTSE100. Eventually there will be a price to be paid by UK PLC for this lack of real growth in pension funds. More debt & deficit.
- cfc1 09:16:12 21/10/2014
- RBS very strong! Heading up to 3.7 Is there a 'whisper' around the market ahead of Q3 results? We were 3.7x on Q2 announce so all we are doing is regaining ground. Wonder if we will get a hint of divi????
- cfc1 15:46:09 20/10/2014
- smurfy - RBS shot up 35p on q2 better than expected results and hit 3.76 - we haven't even recovered that!! So what are you on about re priced in - you short!? LOL I wonder when they will start mentioning divi again!
- Dope007 12:17:13 20/10/2014
- Speedy, I said Europe, not UK, but even in the UK the national debt is going up, and up, and up. And the banks in Europe are sitting on a pile of overvalued government debt ;) UK household debt is about 135% of household earnings also
- Speedy 11:17:38 20/10/2014
- Somebody mentioned the TTIP a while back. FWIW, selective secrecy seems to be the modus operandi of the TPP - see here : hxxp://www.globalresearch.ca/updated-secret-trans-pacific-partnership-agreement-tpp-freedom-of-information-civil-liberties-and-access-to-medicines-at-stake/5408730
- Ramco 13:27:42 17/10/2014
- Record amount pulled from European equity funds Investors yanked $5.7B from European equity funds last week, says BAML, the largest amount on record. The move naturally came as markets headed south alongside investor concerns the ECB won't fire the QE bullet.
- jwe 11:48:46 17/10/2014
- News report that another Texan health worker being tested for Ebola,this time he/she is on a cruise ship(apparently).The level of incompetence of the US authorities here is staggering irrespective of whether this is positive or not.You would think they are trying to spread as it far and wide as quickly as possible
- jazza 06:52:55 17/10/2014
- Darwin only knows what planet the c&p avatar is on. Putin might want to wonder how he will finance spending with the oil price where it is. Must the West bankrupt a despotic Russia for a second time?
- wireless 16:18:01 16/10/2014
- What complete and utter madness for anybody to promote the idea of permanent QE. I think AEP in today's telegraph needs to be confined in the nearest psychiatric hospital assuming that is they haven't closed them all down by now.