|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- leedskier 15:26:37 25/07/2014
- One can see why. US growth on an annualised basis will come in lower than the UK GDP. That cannot be good for moral especially given that UK shares are selling at heavily discounted high divi prices.
- leedskier 15:23:09 25/07/2014
- RBS being in profit was plainly too much for the USA which is in full retreat ahead the European close. This may be to do with durable goods orders being much better than expected. Good news is invariably bad for the QE fed US traders.
- smurfy2001 13:48:04 25/07/2014
- You ALL know my BUY price as l have declared this here! HAPPY DAYS TODAY :) I won't sell until l see a much higher price as no doubt this will do a Lloyds in future. On the road to recovery me thinks!
- NewKid 11:31:35 25/07/2014
- Don't forget in real terms the share price is 1/10th of current SP. So taking into account the giddy highs of the pre crunch the SP would need to be at least £30 just to get back to anything like the pre crunch SP.
- wireless 07:12:59 25/07/2014
- Leeds....In the real world met an attractive women last night with 2 kids who have just graduated from top university's and apparently they cant find a job. Maybe McDonalds will be a good option.....
- wireless 16:01:59 24/07/2014
- Leeds... I of course agree largely with Dope's analysis. You are, I'm afraid to say, starting to come across as another one of the brainwashed. Along with corrupt politicians, businessmen, banks, stock markets of course etc. etc. we clearly have corrupt media and that includes the BBC.
- Dope007 09:13:59 24/07/2014
- Well Russia is already a bargain due to western psycopaths, and in the near future it could be a mega bargain. No debt to speak of, lots of resources, and lots of alliances with the BRICS who are utterly sick to death of US expansionism, and proxy wars aimed at them.
- Dope007 11:50:55 22/07/2014
- You won't see this in the Daily Rag. Just more misleading stills from videos calling people brutes gcom2 hxxp://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/07/21/MH17-Ukraine-team/ MH17: Dutch expert praises Ukraine recovery team, says it 'did a hell of a job'
- Ramco 13:13:42 21/07/2014
- In Asia, China’s latest flash HSBC PMI is scheduled for Thursday. In Japan, the key releases include trade data for the month of June on Thursday and June CPI data on Friday. Australia reports Q2 CPI on Wednesday.
- begorrah88 08:50:17 21/07/2014
- ......and another spike down. Nervous FTSE [as ever!] waiting for direction and ready to collapse at the slightest breeze. Meanwhile hedgies etc are creaming it in as they relentlessly control the markets with their bots and no-one from the regulator at all interested.
- jwe 07:10:20 21/07/2014
- You cannot blame this on those civilians that made the decision that it was OK to fly over that area as long as you were flying above 32000ft.A tragic lack of judgement as it happens but they THOUGHT it safe.Those with their fingers either on or behind the trigger are clearly culpable Further i understand around 100 planes a day(down from 400) were flying in that airspace
- jwe 19:37:18 18/07/2014
- Merkel needs to start showing a bit of backbone Just tell Putin he must not do it again and he really has been very naughty.That`s bound to do the trick!! There has to be consequences of this action & tightening economic sanctions seems to be the best way,and i do not mean imposing travel bans on a few more Russians