|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Ramco 21:43:59 25/11/2014
- Just to make sure the second night of the Ferguson protests is not a replica of what happened yesterday, moment ago Missouri governor Jay Nixon announced he would dispatch a massive 2,200 national guard troops: a presence that is set to make the city resembles an all out warzone. One can only hope the similarities end there...
- Ramco 13:23:48 25/11/2014
- Treasuries steady overnight as week’s auctions continue with $13b 2Y FRN and $35b 5Y notes; latter yield 1.610% in WI trading vs. 1.567% in October. Market activity may be quiet as U.S. Thanksgiving Day looms.
- srpactive 13:17:48 25/11/2014
- Formed double bottom near breakout, ls not sure I agree with you there look at the gold miners rock bottom, the gambling and media stocks about to enter a massive consolidation period. But yes rbs will be 400p very soon. My retailer is aly, massive dividend with takeover talk and china expansion. dyor regards active
- jazza 13:05:40 25/11/2014
- Break and hold above 390p and that's the highest the sp has been since mid-2011. If only they could use excess capital to buy back for cancellation from the government. That could see it break way above £5. That's in the hands of arse-covering officials though so may not happen.
- Dope007 08:53:10 25/11/2014
- Ah yes, another vertical lift on German GDP od a pathetic 0.1%. Marvelous chaps, must keep this bubble inflated as high as possible If most of the EU countries were people, they would be refused a mortgage. Yet the market is happy to lend to them at record low rates, as they continue to see debt spiral upwards!!!
- beeezzz 22:19:01 24/11/2014
- The whole banking sector stinks to high heaven, and Vince Cable is a complete muppet, its obvious the government are in collusion with the banks. Worse kind of crook when they can get away with it, not a shareholder, but an RBS customer not for much longer.
- tfergi 08:00:35 24/11/2014
- As RBS have suggested they are much stronger now than when the figures for the calculations were done.mCitizens sales will improve this also. Still a stupid mistake !! When are the governments own stress tests due to complete?
- Speedy 16:23:09 21/11/2014
- "RBS’s fully loaded 2016 common equity Tier 1 ratio, a measure of financial strength, should be 5.7 percent instead of the 6.7 percent reported on Oct. 26, the bank said in a statement today. That’s still above the 5.5 percent minimum, RBS said." Bullish, No?
- careful 12:08:46 21/11/2014
- FTSE100 getting very close to the 6749 year start figure. maybe we could achieve 7000 at year end. 6930 the previous high was almost 15 years ago. dow has risen from 11485 to 17600 since that time. we have some catching up to do.
- Dope007 11:57:47 21/11/2014
- The whole point of all this is to inflate debt away. Yet debt is still rising, and worse still the consumers cannot spend, and thus there is no inflation. They cannot solve any of this by not enriching the many, it is impossible, but they keep trying
- Speedy 09:57:27 21/11/2014
- At the moment Haliburton looks a good candidate for a downturn in the E&D sector. A good hedge against that in the oil sector is more problematic ;-) With their connections though, the USA might find a war to finance them ... ADD: looking back I was very very lucky that RBS survived, so I do not complain too much