|HOME» LSE » R » RBS Share Price » RBS Share Chat|
Royal Bank of Scotland Share Chat :
- Dope007 11:47:26 30/07/2014
- I have no idea. It is more nonsense from a nonsense government. How about more regulation on them now and jail time today for those who have defrauded us all? Instead we get lame promises that won't be kept
- leedskier 10:06:25 30/07/2014
- Talking of which ... Bernie Ecclestone in talks with German prosecutor over bribery trial settlement Lawyers for Formula One boss say he is willing to pay €25m to bank whose former employee he is accused of having bribed
- Speedy 15:56:15 29/07/2014
- "The USA/EU elite are gunning for Putin ... " Plus the Saudis/Quataris want payback over Syria, and Israel is unhappy about Russian backing for Hamas ... hxxp://en.ria.ru/world/20140729/191434409/Hamas-Would-Welcome-Russia-as-Mediator-in-Gaza---Senior-Official.html Follow the gas pipeline ...
- leedskier 14:56:37 29/07/2014
- Putin is said by some very highly respected European politicians to be 'unpredictable'. Moscow may walk out of nuclear treaty after US accusations of breach Russia said to be on point of leaving 1987 treaty, after Obama administration said it violated the accord with tests of R-500
- smurfy2001 19:18:54 28/07/2014
- Ramco, l would agree but one has reduced and would like to get the 353 average down a little ;) My strategy is when in profit reduce an amount used to stake build and stake build at lower price thus gaining me more shares. It's not often l get this chance. If it don't happen then I'm still holding enough.
- Ramco 17:39:53 28/07/2014
- From your lips to God's ears smurfy for a significant leap on this share...even you I suspect by now are amazed we are still throwing 33p in old money around, especially considering the time frame involved....;
- Ramco 14:35:16 28/07/2014
- Some flap about actual speed of trajectory, what Q2 GDP will come in at ....leading to inevitable FED extension as well as fallout to stocks jawing....since the FED is/and has been fueling ..such an eventuality will be met obviously with further fuel and time frame extension...;
- isis 11:56:32 28/07/2014
- 'Isis, all the losses in our pension funds, all shareholder losses, all losses related to rigging all the markets in everything. In fact all the losses attached to everything they do.' Yeah right! I suppose they fecked your Weekend up too!! LOL
- smurfy2001 13:48:04 25/07/2014
- You ALL know my BUY price as l have declared this here! HAPPY DAYS TODAY :) I won't sell until l see a much higher price as no doubt this will do a Lloyds in future. On the road to recovery me thinks!
- NewKid 11:31:35 25/07/2014
- Don't forget in real terms the share price is 1/10th of current SP. So taking into account the giddy highs of the pre crunch the SP would need to be at least £30 just to get back to anything like the pre crunch SP.
- wireless 07:12:59 25/07/2014
- Leeds....In the real world met an attractive women last night with 2 kids who have just graduated from top university's and apparently they cant find a job. Maybe McDonalds will be a good option.....
- wireless 16:01:59 24/07/2014
- Leeds... I of course agree largely with Dope's analysis. You are, I'm afraid to say, starting to come across as another one of the brainwashed. Along with corrupt politicians, businessmen, banks, stock markets of course etc. etc. we clearly have corrupt media and that includes the BBC.