|HOME» LSE » Q » QDG Share Price » QDG Share Chat|
Quadnetics Share Chat :
- dixies 16:56:13 13/12/2011
- Broker revised forecasts after trading statement: From the company broker's note dated 13th December 2011 Year to: November 2011 2012 2013 EPS 15.6p 19.5p 32.0p P/E 13.5 10.8 6.6 Based on share price of 210p at 13th December 2011
- yump 11:47:22 06/12/2010
- On looking a bit further, I don't like the look of the local authority one - the others don't bother me. Key thing is my investment could be 'dead money' for some time with limited upside at the end of the period, so think I might be out. Obviously not a panic job, so having a careful think.
- yump 08:32:37 06/12/2010
- Looks mainly like orders moved beyond year end, but although there's substantial order book increase, I think that was in the price already after outlook at interims. Think its a 'hold and worry a bit' share until Feb ?
- the analyst 15:02:26 26/07/2010
- Cheers, That's one of the things that put me off IND - in general I prefer a share where there hasn't been a heard of avid followers. Does seem to cause instability with quite a few of these well-followed shares...
- RandomWalker 11:13:52 07/07/2009
- I tend to think that the fewer posts on the bulletin boards means that the company likely to be better than the ones with a lot! I really like this stock; as meadow and the analyst say it generates profits and cash, and is in a growing market. I have quite a lot bought at average 120p, and would only think of buying more.
- the analyst 10:53:04 07/07/2009
- Great to see that cash is above forecasts - to me that is a good sign that indicates the business is being run well. It should mean they are having success converting profits into cash on the balance sheet So many other companies post so called profits without any sign of generating cash
- davidosh 10:50:18 18/08/2008
- Are there any forecasts for SFT ? Are you certain there is growth and of course sentiment is against small chinese stocks ! With all the lowly rated UK plays that I can monitor and check performance more easily there is little need to stretch overseas
- Rock63 13:03:38 30/07/2008
- Any views on why the value seems to be so low to revenue and profitability? Anyone seen a broker note? I invested at about 125p as it looked oversold. MBO looks interesting - although I suspect would probably need to be at a premium to current price. Andor Tech's declared MBO certainly helped its valuation.
- CockneyRebel 20:03:07 02/05/2008
- yes, seems there's been someone dumping feeding the stock that the directors bought. Probably a bit stuck now till we get the results. Fortunately mine are im my pension so I can wait for a bit of news/results to get these moving. CR
- PUGUGLY 16:12:41 02/05/2008
- CR:- Looks like a big unload in progress - A number of subsequent 25K lots unloaded at slowly increasing prices - After a quick check on your data (for which thanks) and todays BD note should be a recovery stock - The directors certainly took advantage of the price.
- CockneyRebel 11:07:19 02/05/2008
- Buyers pulling it back up - outrageous over the top markdown at the open, seeing how weak these had been anyway - they were not even priced to meet expectations imo before today. Not surprised buyers are in rather than sellers. More liquid and on SETs and these would never have opend down this far imo. CR
- Stegrego 08:48:00 02/05/2008
- What hes saying is that there are probably 2 sides to the transactions ie someone sold but also someone, other than the MMs, was willing to buy that amount. Not sure though as if its the only trade done this morning of that size, its probably the reason for 25% down and the MMs may have taken that risk on board.