|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- Cube boss 23:20:19 26/01/2015
- Doe's this stuff actually work? Ricordati has just done a deal worth £45 Million for the rights to sell it through Europe! Why not phone them and ask if it works? Advfn is crowded with Thickets..;0))
- Al H 08:30:07 21/01/2015
- Why are you trying to have a discussion with someone who's just saying stuff to sound negative regardless of whether or not it's based on any real fact ? It's just what derampers do, it's a ploy, a tactic ... have you not figured that out yet ? BBs .... a totally laughable waste of space.
- The Stigologist 23:33:16 20/01/2015
- Massive cash burn of £10-15m in only a few months ! How come the Company raised £15m in September and months later has only £5m ? if the company are out doing a roadshow you can bet a placing is coming at a huge discount
- mrejh 18:11:36 19/01/2015
- have heard from someone close to the company. at an operational level all is very good. just a technical position with convertible positions being unwound. expecting the company to be marketed in the City to new investors in early feb. any news and the shares will re-rate....
- nigel_s 18:48:03 15/01/2015
- On Twitter: BoxPunter ‏@BoxPunter Jan 14 When are Plethora Solutions presenting at #jpm15 @jimmhk ? $PLE jim mellon ‏@jimmhk @BoxPunter every day to institutional investors in a hired hotel room. But separate to the JP Morgan conference which is for larger compans
- mrejh 14:40:37 14/01/2015
- Concur. News on us partner, likely to be after 22nd January, and research note from new broker showing potential future value will both firm up the overhang and bring in new buyers. It should fly on news of us partner. Watch this space.
- Blocker2 08:51:22 29/12/2014
- Steady buying again this morning albeit on a quiet trading day.Price definitely on the up, looks a sitting duck for a buy out IMO.Looks like the Plethora guys could have a very interesting and profitable start to 2015.Bigger player will want in on this early.
- andyview 09:46:31 24/12/2014
- Great recovery from recent lows with huge potential of further upside from here. I too think we will see this company going to a big US pharma and would suspect that pfizer would love to be all over this given its background and the good Dr wyllies involvement. Good luck to all and have a great Christmas.
- lagosboy 12:24:16 22/12/2014
- Seems quite low assume managemenets prediction that$1 billion peak sales is correct, 2x sales is not unreasonable multiple to pay that values company at circa $2 per share or circa £1.33. flex by appliny a 50% discount for risk assumed by acquirer - and we still get price of circa 66p. My feelin is that 60p to £1 is more likely range.
- Brandy5911 12:45:24 16/12/2014
- Reality check for those who don't have a clue ? Worse case scenario- within 2 years product not a good seller sp will reach about 30p or buy out that would be about 40p I guess and best case scenario £1 +++ that's my take on PLE
- Trend Surfer 09:50:05 11/12/2014
- finnCap is the No. 1 Broker to AIM companies, and a top ten adviser on the LSE. Our team has a strong track record in advising and raising capital, providing research and after market care for ambitious growth companies.If finnCap and Fortacin both do what it says on the tin.......
- garfield8 21:42:51 10/12/2014
- If ple keep to their expectations set via rns, the next 9 trading days will see new license partner announced for a much needed boost. I hope poetical on twitter is correct :-) boom boom boom straight up to 9p