|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- Cerrito 12:58:52 31/03/2015
- I have taken Mellon up on his suggestion and changed my plans to go the Master Investment Conference and eyeball Mr Gibson to see how much clarity I can get. Rather agree with Cube boss ie if this is a necessity people will buy the 20 dose one, but as No excuses says where does this leave Recordati.
- Bonzo 10:49:32 31/03/2015
- It could be technically quite difficult to make a 6 shot can. The stupidity was developing 20 shot in the first place. At £5 a pop that would sell for £100 which would severely limit uptake. Idiots. Complete lack of proper marketing input at the stage it was needed and a huge price to pay.
- Al H 10:31:54 31/03/2015
- What BigBadDaz is really saying is: I've sold out ... Which is fair enough but all that writing to explain that when the market doesn't give a monkeys about the opinion of an RI seems like a bit of a waste of effort.
- richf75 08:59:02 31/03/2015
- I think pricing / product size does have an impact on sales. Hence why retailers are always reformatting their products these days. The 20 shot canister is going to be quite pricey - particularly for a new product no-one has tried before.
- Mike111D 18:38:48 30/03/2015
- Oh dear BR yet again you show yourself up for the fool that we all know you are. I post objectively at lunchtime prior to the retrace and then later on along you come with your usual claptrap deliberately trying to talk the price down and it ticks back up - LOL.
- PUGUGLY 16:38:34 30/03/2015
- It is the product and competition also method of useage - sorry I cannot be explicit here as a public BB and the hounds of the PC police would be after me but I am sure readers can imagine !!!!!!! - not of course helped by management - or lack of it. Good luck to all who still hold -
- Al H 15:44:53 30/03/2015
- I'd have thought a 20 dose can would be more cost effective than the 6 dose one in terms of packaging. Does the fact it cost more up front matter if the full 20 doses get used before the expiry ? The 6 dose can is more to do with maximising profit than the 20 dose.
- richf75 15:40:43 30/03/2015
- Jim tweeted this earlier knowing what was about to come out from PLE:@jimmhk: The reason I don't play with fire in chat room favourites is best illustrated by Quindell today. Up 25 pc. Bears are being fully roasted.If QPP shorters have been roasted then how would he describe what's happened to us?
- boysie72 15:36:34 30/03/2015
- I wouldn't say Mellon is solely responsible, but the 20 dose can whiffs of greed. They'll still launch the 20 in EU with a 6 to follow. But how the cost of 20 is greeted by the Dr's etc will hinder sales. That must be a given, else why the 6 dose.
- henley2 14:13:48 30/03/2015
- More worrying is the manufacturing problems of the 6 dose canister and the fact that Euro 6 million milestone payment from Recordati is dependant on that being solved! In fact the whole marketing strategy is based upon the 6 dose cannister working!!
- Cube boss 10:26:12 06/03/2015
- We all know that Ricordati are launching our product in the 2nd Q And news on other licenses are very overdue!. Some huge buys over the last few days/weeks suggest we are going in the right direction. Happy holding, as this is a win win company.:0)))
- lagosboy 10:32:49 26/02/2015
- 2 investors sounding off - one bought in at the 9p placing and clearly upset, lost 1/3 money. Jim is restricted to what he can say - acknowledges that insitutions move slowly - would not read much into it.