|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- Al H 16:14:12 23/07/2014
- Are you a total halfwit Jonny or just an average halfwit ? Or following British Bollocks tip to Short this ? Shorting a binary share at just the time a deal is most likely to be announced ... clever stuff.
- Simon maskell 13:19:34 22/07/2014
- Yep understand where your coming from Mach But I feel with the management pedigree and what's been achieved so far it doesn't fit the category of the fall by the wayside aim companies Simon still having fun in China living on AC. But aim is a gamble
- Mach100 12:47:37 22/07/2014
- I am a holder too Simon but can understand why people sell. There are so many AIM companies who promise but don't deliver. Achievements are promised to be close but always somewhere down the line. And it is worse when the companies are one trick ponies with no revenues. A complete lottery!
- superbarnet 10:31:58 14/07/2014
- As the timeframe is now so limited this is the time to increase. There are not many investments which will at least double in the next two and a half months. I know the waiting is painful but patience will be rewarded.
- Al H 09:47:58 14/07/2014
- It was always likely to take months and therefore mid/later 2014 rather than the first couple of months of 2014 being spouted on the BBs at the end of last year. You need to think in terms of the real World not the fantasy BB World.
- johnmfrancis 09:39:55 14/07/2014
- actually been it since last November. I think thats ample time for the company to prove anything to anyone. Theres such a thing as opportunity cost. I will leave a small amount invested in it in my sipp just in case anything ever happens. I think its rather unlikely but you never know. shares like these are very much like lottery tickets.
- Bigbaddaz 19:32:42 13/07/2014
- The Independent recently reported rumours that PLE are soon to make a JV / Partnership announcement. I believe there to be truth in this report, and as they say there's no smoke without fire ! I have noted from company reports that we can expect news Q3 (July-September). Will the news come soon rather than later, only time will tell !
- superbarnet 14:10:04 11/07/2014
- As it has been over 7 months since the above rns the rumour of a deal is not a surprise. We might see rns on monday but even if not it cannot be much longer. Price must at least double so worth another punt in my view.
- Morriseyme 09:18:02 10/07/2014
- Oil and gas shares is the place to be right now! UJO breaking out now on huge volume of 40m+ traded already. UJO Broker short term target 0.70p hxxp://sharedealing.nandp.co.uk/quote/UJO/Union+Jack+Oil+Plc+Ord+0.025p-share-price
- mail2 09:06:51 10/07/2014
- from Lse board. From The Independent : Specialist drug company Plethora Solutions, which develops a treatment for premature ejaculation, crept 0.12p higher to 10.87p amid rumours that the AIM-listed company could be close to announcing a new joint venture deal.
- Brandy5911 20:33:26 28/06/2014
- It is of my opinion that a major I said major are not interested otherwise would have been done - How long does it take to say - we want this product and we will give you 10 mil upfront - sign hear ?????
- gilbly 23:12:56 27/06/2014
- Nigel_s - The commercial update on 22 November 2013 stated the following: The Company is engaged in dialogue with multiple parties, including major pharmaceutical companies, for a launch of the product, with the initial focus being on the markets within the European Union, the United States (subject to regulatory approval) and other selected territories. Gil