|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- bluehooperman 17:20:39 19/09/2014
- Hey fuckwitologistYou are one sad tw@I hope you are getting paid for your troubles, because if you're not then I wish lots of bad things to happen to youThis is a BB for investors, who put their hard earned money into shares, yet you babble some shit, hidden behind your keyboardYou sad, sad gobshiteOh btw pmsl
- wiseacre 12:33:05 19/09/2014
- It is apparent that most of the selling pressure in the 30 million plus trading volume over the past three days can be accounted for by Maven Capital, which converted 14.6 million shares at 2p (see RNS 15 September). Bearing in mind Maven's Mike Collis is on the board as CFO it seems mighty unfriendly. But can't be long before seller is exhausted.
- leadersoffice 12:08:17 19/09/2014
- Think this is the lowest it can go.There was me complaining that the public hadn't been given the opportunity to participate in the placing… well now we have. It's got to rise from here back to 10.75 within a week me thinks. I do think the board have got some work to do though. But i'm happy to watch on the side lines for now. DYOR all IMPO
- Brandy5911 11:32:08 19/09/2014
- Potential 1bil sales almost no risk at these levels I expect slow rise in the next few weeks - approaching 15p before next good news - I'm hear for £50k at 12.7 not concerned at all Good luck stock with you rubbish talk Lol
- mrejh 17:52:28 18/09/2014
- Maven CP separate rns just over a week later confirm they purchased just over 14m shares. I see no reason why MCP won't be buying further shares at this depressed level. They will need to release a new rns if they cross the 6% threshold so we will soon find out.
- Al H 16:54:19 18/09/2014
- The SP is dropping because the 2p buyer is still dumping the 15 million shares they picked up and taking the profit, thank you very much. Can't have many left to dump, another decent days volumes worth perhaps.
- nigel_s 11:24:06 18/09/2014
- leadersoffice: Fortison is already the name of a pharma product.... www.inceptapharma.com/view-product.php?pid=203 Fortison (Fusidic acid & Hydrocortisone) Therapeutic Group: Skin » Steroid Combination
- leadersoffice 10:29:00 18/09/2014
- Meeting over! All approved CEO Disappointed at muted response of the share price. Mainly retail investors and more needs to be done to get other investors other than retail on board. The name of the product will be known as 'Fortacian'. Depends of course on the manufacturer. Bit of an anti climax to the meeting I thought.
- tiredandweary 08:52:49 18/09/2014
- Why don't sufferers just squeeze one out before they go on a date, like they have been doing for years, Then there's no need for this drug, this company, or the bulletin Board. I'm in for £100k's worth at 12p and starting to wonder if I'll ever break even. Talk about delay spray
- superbarnet 10:05:09 17/09/2014
- My view is that this first licensing deal means there will soon be money in the bank and an increasing revenue stream. The price is suffering from those selling their 2p shares but this is short term. If you can buy under 10p it has to be a good deal in the medium to long term.
- GENISES 13:13:15 16/09/2014
- The issue here was the release of shares to be sold on the market on the 15 sept Very good timing don't you think. Otherwise a good company to partner with and more should follow with such a good company signed up.
- Al H 12:18:33 16/09/2014
- Or you could just filter the plank ... a lot easier. Don't people have better things to do than waste their time with these idiots. They always come out with the same old crap, endlessly repeated like it's going to make any difference to the greater market. Sad wastes of space.