|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- Reestie3 13:43:15 21/08/2014
- From previous posts, it would appear that Jamie Gibson hinted at an upfront payment of more than £20 million from the chosen Marketing Partner...hence a "cash call" would not be necessary. Also, as I understand it, the Marketing Partner would fund the majority of the product launch/roll out. We wait to see the details.........
- NewKid 11:11:05 21/08/2014
- youngbaz. I could be wrong but as I see it the marketing agreements will be avenues to market. Not sure any marketing company would put there hands in their pockets to fund the drive. The company will have to provide the goods on that front. If we don't see a cash call then I will eat my words.
- NewKid 08:18:32 21/08/2014
- I still think we will see a cash call before any deal if not along side one. You need lots of money to push a new product and lots of stock to sell. No good having a few here and there. You need to hit the road running. Just my opinion.
- nigel_s 12:17:50 20/08/2014
- loftgroovv: yes, Jamie Gibson does reply. In fact he has just confirmed there is a possible interaction between 502 and polyurethane condoms as mentioned in the presentation on the PLE website (but didn't comment on some other issues I asked about)
- loftgroovv 12:00:48 20/08/2014
- I've noticed when people pester Jim Mellon for updates on his Twitter page he always now tells them to just email Jamie Gibson. I may have missed it, but I've never then subsequently seen anyone post any update or response from Jamie. Has anyone ever emailed him and had a reply?
- mitch101 22:30:34 19/08/2014
- yeah njw2.................I can see the massive influence ftt has made to the sp. big player eh? get lost ramper and profile created last year....................what was your previous or is that it? This applies to you too........ TOOL.............yours faithfully peasant
- njw2 21:29:22 19/08/2014
- Just spoke to ftt. What what what...... He is fully loading in this bad boy.. Target price 20 p plus. He says he is taking his foot off the gas for a few days to let the peasants in at these cheap prices. Lovely chap....
- Cerrito 13:19:49 18/08/2014
- Thanks zangdook for that find The way I read it is that they now have their 15% shareholding in PLE valued at least at $19m-ie £12m odd which would mean that they see the value of PLE at £75m odd in total. I am clearly missing something.
- Brandy5911 18:57:19 17/08/2014
- Still ranting lol if sp hit 21p on euro approval were will it be on worldwide approval that's were we all should wait to - it's only then can we say wether it was good investment or not - Let's hope so
- Al H 09:42:16 17/08/2014
- Why are you commenting on a company you don't hold Jonny boy ? You may be short, but you sure as hell ain't long. Most normal long holders who have decided they want out would sensibly try to talk the SP up so they can get out at a better price. But old Jonny boy decides the smart thing to do is talk the SP down ... genius !. PMSL
- nigel_s 20:22:02 15/08/2014
- Good spot mitch101! The August 2014 presentation looks almost identical to the April 2014 one, but I do note that they say cash position in August is still £2.2 million. Disappointing if the little change actually represents real situation as apparently no progress since April.
- ewads 08:49:32 10/08/2014
- Nobody wants long term shareholder value here. I just want JM to get a very good deal for the product. sp rises +30% and we all sell and follow the next good thing. Alas this very rarely happens, but it's quite fun while the chase is on.