|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- leadersoffice 10:28:47 30/08/2014
- So really the suspension was because of the leak in yesterdays Times? Here was me thinking it was about to be announced. However, it gives us all the opportunity of raiding any bit of cash you can find for an annoucement in the next few weeks? I'm expecting at least 18p if not more on the disclosure to the market re marketing licences.
- loftgroovv 16:27:10 29/08/2014
- bobby - you say "They promised us a US deal was in the offing but haven't & strung us along for a year on that". I can't see anything in the company announcements that substantiates your view. Everything regarding that application process appears firmly on track.
- superbarnet 15:34:35 29/08/2014
- There is some short term disappointment but the longer picture is clear. I have increased as the current price means it is a no brainer. The deal will be done and ple will make more money given its total control. Buy some and lock them away for at least a 100% return.
- wiseacre 15:13:50 29/08/2014
- I am puzzled. Purchases seem to be outstripping sales at ratio of over two to one. Some placees obviously dumping stock for quick turn but news is fantastically good. Expect stock to double over next month with firm news of European license.
- Simon maskell 13:30:14 29/08/2014
- Yesterday there was a couple of large buys. My guess is someone in the know robbed his grannies cash under the floorboards and filled his boots. If it's bad news(which IMO 100% it will not be), he will be filling his tesco value underpants. So shares suspended to stop insider trading accusations. Good luck all hope it's what we've been waiting for Simon
- plastow 12:45:55 29/08/2014
- Hi from the lse board I have 30k of these hope it's a life changer Just spoken to Daniel Stewart PLE advisors who stated that an announcement may be today but more likely early next week. From his tone and that he directed me to the Times artticle it would suggest the suspension is due to the article.
- Al H 12:41:35 29/08/2014
- £10 a dose over how many doses every year in the EU ? Doesn't remotely equate to £7m quid even with the worse licensing deal possible. Should be interesting to see what actually transpires.
- Al H 11:20:23 29/08/2014
- 7m a year doesn't seem to correlate with a decent market slice of a 20 million male EU market considering the price this stuff is supposed to sell for and the cut PLE should get from a reasonable licensing deal.
- bandflex 11:09:29 29/08/2014
- "Plethora stands to receive as much as €45 million over the course of the agreement" I would assume the agreement would be for a number of years, if it's over 5 years that's 9m euros (about £7m) revenue per year, not the big numbers I was hoping for. Of course it could all be bollocks.
- OneDayRodders 10:40:12 29/08/2014
- a cash call even discounted will not be such an issue when the company is about to receive 45m cash injection overall. And with Mellon stumping up a few million. Might find a new 15p level but it's more about the newsd not the SP performance today.
- papillon88 09:54:46 29/08/2014
- If the fund raising is conditional on a licensing deal then we have to assume the placing will be at a premium to the SP pre suspension. If its discounted then once again PI's have been shafted by AIM market placings
- pcourt 09:43:45 29/08/2014
- Hi A IH, it's nothing to do with AIM or FTSE350. The issue is Speculative Lottery Type stocks Vs Established Profitable and Growing Businesses that reward shareholders rather than constantly diluting them with New Shares.....up to Individuals - but many people are new to this game and do not recognise the High Risk Levels of Speculative Story Stocks....p