|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- Brandy5911 12:45:24 16/12/2014
- Reality check for those who don't have a clue ? Worse case scenario- within 2 years product not a good seller sp will reach about 30p or buy out that would be about 40p I guess and best case scenario £1 +++ that's my take on PLE
- Trend Surfer 09:50:05 11/12/2014
- finnCap is the No. 1 Broker to AIM companies, and a top ten adviser on the LSE. Our team has a strong track record in advising and raising capital, providing research and after market care for ambitious growth companies.If finnCap and Fortacin both do what it says on the tin.......
- garfield8 21:42:51 10/12/2014
- If ple keep to their expectations set via rns, the next 9 trading days will see new license partner announced for a much needed boost. I hope poetical on twitter is correct :-) boom boom boom straight up to 9p
- Cube boss 22:50:35 02/12/2014
- £1.50p a share, and for sure if we get one offer for the company, then more will come. Happy days guys! Michael Wyllie has already told us there are 6 companies in talks, and he is happy if someone wants to buy the company outright!..;0)))
- D4v1db 15:23:20 02/12/2014
- I haven't bought yet but thinking about it My only concern is this line from the November presentation.'Plethora expect healthcare authorities will not reimburse FORTACINTM in the major markets, so largely a cash market and seen as a lifestyle drug.'This suggests 1 billion prescriptions might be a bit optimistic. Any thoughts?
- Trend Surfer 19:24:55 28/11/2014
- I bought another small batch. Never dreamed the price would touch these levels. Will be interesting to see how shares are traded in the US market. Will PLE trade on the Nasdaq? When GWP did that the price soared considerably within a short time and that was for a reasonably risky product (Cannabis based pain management for cancer sufferers).
- Lynnton 17:46:59 28/11/2014
- DEFINITION OF 'TERM SHEET'A non-binding agreement setting forth the basic terms and conditions under which an investment will be made. A term sheet serves as a template to develop more detailed legal documents. Once the parties involved reach an agreement on the details laid out in the term sheet, a binding agreement or contract that conforms to the term sheet details is then drawn up.
- nigel_s 11:20:19 11/11/2014
- OneDayRodders: according to a letter sent to a poster on the LSE board, Jamie Gibson said recently .... "The Company has sufficient cash for funding our business needs and we do not see a need to come back to the market to raise further capital in the foreseeable future."
- boysie72 07:50:23 10/11/2014
- Yeah, I read that and thought that's a very good sign. No turning back as they say. Funny how clueless dickheads on here we're saying the money has been received weeks ago, yet not knowing it could be refundable!!!Believe nobody, including yourself!!Hopefully up today... 8p anyone??
- bluehooperman 19:27:09 02/11/2014
- The maggot will not respond aggressively as that's the way they workHe will now get a friendly accomplice to help him outOne liners are what they use to earn their moneyOh it's great having fun with this :-)
- Simon maskell 21:41:15 01/11/2014
- Good friend of mine Europa. Shared many a beer together, we have decided to follow PIGOLOGISTS posts and buy and go long. With if course doing research,to check it's not a red herring. This is our new strategy. Not looking for a quick buck.
- europa79 21:31:39 31/10/2014
- There's at least a couple of other shares I'm in that according to the BB threads are no brainers. I sometimes think I'm the one with no brains cos i'm shitloads down when you add it all up. If they pay off, I should be shitloads up but nothing is predictable in this game.