|HOME» LSE » P » PLE Share Price » PLE Share Chat|
Plethora Solutions Share Chat :
- ftangftang 15:02:40 01/10/2014
- simon don't hold back ...say it how it is .... if ple can close evens , or heaven forbid up ! looks like we may have put a floor under the sp and in an instant , the children will run off and play somewhere else cheers ft ft
- bobbie121 16:14:41 30/09/2014
- RNSs 29/8 fully diluted share cap, 1,043,160,689 =£83,452,855m 8/9 enlarged share cap, 429,907,178 = £34,392,574m 29/9 shares in issue, 681,011,729 = £54,480,938m Should we be looking at the first or last figure as market cap?
- wiseacre 14:06:48 30/09/2014
- Mellon believes the Recordati deal is worth 50p a share. We have just suffered a little indigestion and once the short term punters have been burned out and the convertible stock has been exhausted, which can't be far away, we'll get a rebound. I anticipate the shares will be 12p plus by Christmas.
- weegeordie 08:42:33 30/09/2014
- unfortunately I don't think it is - it is my experience that these people do use charts especially when news is not imminent - I am no chartist but it looks as though you would do well to hold off buying until about 5p.
- Reestie3 08:33:31 30/09/2014
- Looking at previous PLE share price movements, this could reverse very quickly upon further marketing news....and shorters will have to close their positions ASAP. Maybe a company RNS is required to reconfirm the positives/benefits achieved to date....this must be the bottom....definately time top top up IMHO.
- leadersoffice 17:50:38 29/09/2014
- So this is the value that Jim Mellon was talking about that shareholders would soon see? It's pretty dire I have to say. The way it's going we will be back at sub 5p by that point I urge shareholders to write to the board. I'm not here for the good of my health... The board need to work on the share price. No good have the stocked up if there are no customers coming through the front door.
- nigel_s 11:40:26 27/09/2014
- @ Al H: does your "Strong bullish divergence on Volume Accumulation indicating reversal due" prediction still stand after Fridays lower close? When this leads to a reversal, how prolonged is the reversal typically?
- Loverat 11:55:16 24/09/2014
- superbarnet If you have him on filter you can't really know for sure the stocks he is deramping. SOLG, MARL and MNC are just three off the top of my head that multibagged. Many many more and lots of profits to me made by buying what he says sell. There is a thread somewhere called the 'Stockologist Portfolio'.
- Loverat 10:49:21 24/09/2014
- In a recent survey earlier this year it was found that 94% of stocks deramped by Stigologist and hundreds of his IDs, substantially rose and some multibagged (one x9) in the period following. His presence here is a very good sign imo. Those who follow the posts of the imbecile will have noted that. I bought some earlier.
- Comet5d 10:36:30 24/09/2014
- good post from flipside (iii) "if this had been a US stock, the shares would have soared on news that the Baker Bros were investors in it. Typically dozy UK market investors... The word will eventaully reach the Americans and then PLE will rise though many US fund managers are not allowed to buy small cap non US companies like PLE."
- Al H 09:55:45 24/09/2014
- I don't think the selling reflects anything about the company, more to do with cashing in an easy profit from 2p. They could hardly go wrong with that deal. Would be nice to see confirmation of the 5 mill Euros though.
- mrejh 23:50:34 23/09/2014
- Glad to see baker brothers buying stock in the market in addition to their placing stock...without wanting to sound smug I have been saying this for some time. Now we have an acknowledged buyer of stock in the market with a BIG appetite let's see how the shares rerate. If you sell shares at this low level you will be selling them to bb. Time to close your short position stockonomist...